Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,703)

Showing posts 874,041 - 874,060 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>we have never lived under capitalism here in the US, just in name.
Oh, I understand that.

You've mentioned that many times and I've agreed with you in principal.

However, there are those who don't. So I can only speak to them at their education level since that's all they understand.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservative groups, you brainwashed birdbrain. The objective now is to expose Obama's lies and cover-ups because he was either behind it or knew about it. And that, my little birdbrained friend, is an impeachable offense!! A former president was forced to resign for a much less offense.
CBS News is still trying to find out why the many Benghazi survivors haven't been heard from and why the White House showed them the hand. They're even having a difficult time getting the information through the Freedom of Information Act because this administration is obstructing them from getting access to that information.
Now eat your cracker.
Keep it up son. Don't stop. Don't give up.

And don't worry that the rest of the world is passing you by and laughing as they go by.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... as usual, Galt is conflicted.
Well, hello loser. I see you are living your pathetic life on a thread where old moron hate America liberals hang out yet again today. Every time I visit to check in, your pathetic existence is here.

Will you be posting until 4AM again when nobody else is here?

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I am slightly worn out right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking the entire day away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get some chow from the hospital canteen. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.

After I have my cafeteria style din-din and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in bit!

Warmest Hugs and love, Waxman.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is a prissy, snobbish, arrogant twit, a real little poofball.
<nobama> gay post 1,234
LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

The Racist & Chief America Hater you morons elected has spoken out:

"President Obama publicly and personally addressed the Trayvon Martin case for the first time since George Zimmerman was acquitted nearly a week ago, relating his own experiences to the "pain" the black community is feeling and going on to question so-called "stand-your-ground" laws.

The president delivered extensive remarks during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. He suggested race may have played a strong role in the case, saying that if a "white male teen" were involved, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/ob...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. He's askeered of Tea Party types and fears retribution from patriots.
He hides behind Valerie's skirt.
Is that the same teabaggers that passed their version of the farm bill making sugar subsidies and crop-insurance permanent?

Those teabaggers?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS News is also questioning where these people are and why we haven't heard from them.
CBS News asked for White House photos from the night of the attacks, surveillance video that was promised last November, and answers to outstanding questions, but a White House official told us that there would be no further comment.
CBS News also filed multiple Freedom of Information requests for Benghazi-related material, but none has been provided. Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, is suing the U.S. government in an attempt to receive some of the denied information.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573613/...
So where's your Fox News fixation now?
Do you trust CBS News?

Heavens to Betsy, don't you feel brain washed?

Do you feel the twinge of progressiveness creeping in on you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Democrats who accused Republicans of being anti-women during last year’s campaign are strangely silent now that one of their own -- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner -- is accused of groping and sexually assaulting women.

"Don't identify him as my former colleague," an agitated House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi reportedly said Thursday night when asked about the claims against Filner.

Pelosi worked alongside Filner for 10 years in Congress. The two were founding members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, and Filner was a loyal foot soldier for the House leader, having spent 20 years in Congress. On Friday, however, Pelosi said, "What goes on in San Diego is up to the people of San Diego. I'm not here to make any judgments."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

By the way, the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with stand your ground. It wasn't part of the prosecutions or defenses stance, yet Obama the Moron & Chief uses this to push his "let the criminals run wild" agenda of the left.

What a joke.

"never let a tragedy go to waste"

Obama is a scumbag.

He is not an American.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I like chicken too, speak chucker. You will never learn, bigot. You of all, people have no right to say others have a lot to learn. You have the intellect of a southern Democrat in the early 1960 who was a KKK member.
You are no different than them. Same level of bigotry & hate.
You lie, but we all know what you are. Pure pond scum.
Bigot...
Bigot...
That's you, a frog.
That would be a modern day republican son.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hello loser. I see you are living your pathetic life on a thread where old moron hate America liberals hang out yet again today. Every time I visit to check in, your pathetic existence is here.
Will you be posting until 4AM again when nobody else is here?
And you know it's pathetic and yet you're here.

Must be an addiction you can't shake.

Oh well, you people are well known for being drug abusers... er... users!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Republicans need to work harder to stop Obama & his fascism the Democrats practice:

Republican lawmakers have set their sights on a President Obama appointee as they try to determine whether he links the White House to the IRS scandal over the targeting of conservative groups.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/re...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
"President Obama publicly and personally addressed the Trayvon Martin case for the first time since George Zimmerman was acquitted nearly a week ago, relating his own experiences to the "pain" the black community is feeling and going on to question so-called "stand-your-ground" laws.
The president delivered extensive remarks during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. He suggested race may have played a strong role in the case, saying that if a "white male teen" were involved, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."
lol! fart news...

... it's a gas!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same teabaggers that passed their version of the farm bill making sugar subsidies and crop-insurance permanent?
Those teabaggers?
Are you talking about the people Obama & his corrupt regime conspired to deny the rights of Americans to participate in the political process?

The ones Obama & Democrats persecuted?

Those Teabaggers, libtard?

How is your fascist day going, scumbagger?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must know a lot about St. Croix. But any island would do. Just picked that one out of thin air.
Anywhere where sane people still exist.
Elijah Cummings, for example...he might as well be from outer space as far as I'm concerned. Nuttier than a fruitcake. Cares nothing about the country. Just cares about Elijah Cummings and his and his party's lies and cover-ups.
I'm tired of living in the same country with so many dumb people.
How many of your friends do you think you could convince to go with you?

You're all talk, I actually moved out of the country when you morons re-elected Bush.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He's playing the Race Card again and losing more Americans in the process. Solidifying his racist base, yes. But losing to non-blacks who are tired of the skin games from the Racist-In-Chief.
Now...back to Benghazi, NSA, IRS, Fast n Furious, ObamaKare and his diplomatic failures abroad.
We've had enough diversion for this month.
I'll bet it results in him losing re-election.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had nothing to do with the SCOTUS' decision in 2000. It could have gone either way. They determined Bush had the most votes in Florida.
He lied about nothing concerning 9/11. Bite your tongue for thinking that. Bite it hard. Until you taste blood.
He lied about nothing concerning Iraq. Kick yourself in the butt for thinking that. Then kick it again.
This post made me very angry, so shut the hell up too while you're at it.
Obama is a liar whose lies are self-serving and manipulating to preserve his party's power. But you'd be the last one to say the emperor wears no clothes.
That makes you foolish AND stupid.
No, the SCOTUS ruling stopped the recounts.

You don't remember because you've spent most of your life unaware but Bush and co. tried their best to tie Iraq to 9/11, just as in your scenario they also lied to the UN and the US public.

Yeah, you became aware about the time the US elected the first President who wasn't as white as you.

Don't know who you think you're fooling.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a modern day republican son.
No, wrong again, no life.

I was a registered Democrat until a few years ago but switched my affiliation at the Registrar's Office to unaffiliated. You morons call that "independent", but my beliefs are in line with the Libertarian mindset which you should fear the most, sponge.

Does that help an idiot like you?
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
well for the first time he's right, the outcome would have been much diferent..not one national news channel would have found the story worth covering and the wall mart in LA. Would not have been looted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,041 - 874,060 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 35 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
Amy 4-23 1 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••