Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951722 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but Ben-Ghazi!!!!
LOL!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#951723 Jul 23, 2013
Dow tops 15,60!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#951724 Jul 23, 2013
DOW tops 15,600 should read.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951725 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer should feel free to pay higher prices elsewhere for the same products.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he is a true American. I think everyone should be more mindful about eating Chinese food products. Is price worth getting poisoned? There you are thinking you're enjoying a bowl of cereal and find out that it's cardboard? Cardboard that has been made from recycled dry wall that was soaked in fermaldihyde?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951727 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending how offensive the tattoo/jewelry was, Galt would request another waitress. Facial jewelry is an obvious source of infection, as are tattoos. No hepatitis with my food, please.
But haven't had that problem yet.
Galt was referring more to professional employees, where one cannot risk offending a client.
Interesting that consent is required for a tattoo, but not for an abortion.
Site Service Manager at the next site I'm going to has tribal tats and piercings.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951728 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> WV dictionary: When Flack gets low on gasoline, he cyphers it from his neighbor's car.
WV dictionary: When RealDumbDave gets low on intelligence, he cyphers it out of his ass...

RealDumbDave trying to make chicken salad out chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951729 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can tell us cons get their money for their porkulus projects son? No?
Do you speak English?

Where did you get the term "porkulus" from?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951730 Jul 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No, I think that adult women are just as capable as any man is to make up their own minds about what to do with their own bodies.
Yeah, and not be subjected to some doctor getting off on sticking a probe into you. They say that the woman has to see the fetus; why? What if she refuses too? Will the police be called in and they force her to stare at it? They're forcing doctors into difficult positions with their patients. Who will know if it was done or not? Hidden cameras? Oh please.
The lawsuits will be endless.

Location hidden

#951732 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
An agreement between Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. That would be an agreement among Democrats.
I haven't liked McCain since he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996.
McCain is a Democrat.
McCain met with Al Qaeda a week after they massacred a Christian village in Syria.
McCain wants US troops to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria.
McCain is just another RINO Democrat that has no respect for the Constitution.
McCain is part of the problem.
Yep, if they're not a right wing idiot they're a Democrat.

McCain's an ass nonetheless.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951733 Jul 23, 2013
THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE WHITEHOUSE 2014 BEGINS WITH TRAVON MARTIN lolololololol time for republicans give me the poison keep the slow poison DEMOCRAT PHONIES AND THE RIGHT REVEREND ALPHONSO SHARPTON MARRIED not DIVORCED but his WIFE KNOWS THE DIRT AND IF THEY DIVORCE SHE CAN TESTIFY so he carries on PUBLIC AFFAIRS with WOMEN WHILE IN THE DARK HE PLAYS with HOW YOU DOING lolololol sharpton is a HSEXUAL BOY THEY KEEP THE PUBLIC STUPID lolololo how many things have I told YOU ALL BEFORE IT HAPPENS lololololololol
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951734 Jul 23, 2013
Buoyant Barack: A Spring of Fake Scandals Does Little Damage to President Obama

....Buoyant Barack must really frustrate Republicans, who have literally spent all of their energy and resources on bringing Obama down. That was their stated goal from 2008-2012. When they failed, and he won by quite a bit in 2012, they went the scandal route (desperation alley).

They’ve done everything they can to destroy this man, from calling him a Kenyan without a birth certificate to saying he pals around with terrorists. They say he’s Nixon. They say he’s Bush. They label every weather pattern Obama’s Katrina. They scream and holler about his racism. They jump up and down accusing him of being worse than anyone ever even Hitler!!!!!! They accuse him of trying to kill Sarah Palin’s baby. They whine about whether or not he should be allowed to speak about his childhood, since his being black is so “divisive”. They call him a murderer over an array of issues.

The media carries all of these lies to the headlines for Republicans, passing off Republican congressional aides’ version of reality as news, and even lying to you and telling you they have read the Benghazi emails when they are actually being told by Congressional Republicans what the emails said (and of course, they did not say what Republicans claimed they did).

Yet, in the end, Americans shrug. Americans still like and trust this president a heck of a lot more than they do Republicans.

49%? Republicans only got 1% knocked off this President’s approval ratings, as they obstruct the economic recovery and manufacture scandals meant to hurt his overall character/trustworthiness?

This, my friends, is what we call an epic fail.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/23/buoyan...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#951735 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard DBWriter is out too, don't want anybody thinking he's a friggin' idiot.
"location hidden"

Why? You wouldn't be paranoid of something, would you?

Location hidden

#951737 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Originally the US Navy and it's ports of call. Booze had a lot to do with it as well.
The piecing thing began with ears and when ears could legally be pierced at mall kiosks, it was only natural for the owners to wonder "hey, what else can we pierce?"
A good friend of mine never caught his melanoma in time as it was hidden by a tat. Navy guy, swift boater.
Yeah, I was kinda thinking about all the military tats that must have graced boardrooms for years.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951738 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>North Dakota passed an abortion ban over 6 weeks; Arkansas passed one at twelve weeks; Ohio passed one after a heartbeat could be confirmed...everything they do overplays their agenda, but anyone with half a brain knows what their agenda is, and the vast majority do not want Roe V Wade struck down.
Is the vaginal probe mandatory?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951739 Jul 23, 2013
EVERYTIME OBAMA SCREWS UP IS SUPPORTERS SPEAK OF BUSH EVEN IN HIS SECOND TERM OBAMA IS NOT RELEVANT to his SUPPORTERS, OBAMA IS THE OPPISITE OF CHUMLEE on PAWN STARS CHUM PLAYS STUPID AND IS FAT
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951741 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are addicted to tabloid journalism. They just can't help themselves.
lol! Sometimes I think they even take additional creative liberties with tabloid articles to make their case and call it a (sniciker)'fact'.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#951742 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
DOW tops 15,600 should read.
This sounds like headlines from 2007.
You do remember 2007, don't you? It's the year before the Democrats' Marxist subprime CRA program collapsed our economy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951743 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh, the other day he said he was black.
Billo said he blames unwed black mothers for crimes
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951744 Jul 23, 2013
DOW TOPS 15000 so all the people in the HOOD AND THE POOR CAN GO CASH THEIR DIVIDENDS CHECKS WOOO HOOO OBAMA DOES IT AGAIN FOR THE POOR , FUNNY THE WORST PLACES FOR GROWTH ATLANTA,DETROIT, and some other BLACK CONTROLLED CITY wow CONSUMER COMMUNITY THEY PRODUCE NOTHING
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951745 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I look like I'm helping Al Qaeda?
He doesn't care about Hoodieman. It's all an attempt to divert attention away from his failures.
The Constitution does not give the federal government any authority over Stand Your Ground laws. The only authority the government has would be to investigate how those laws violated a person's individual rights... on a case-by-case basis.
Why don't you (and Obama) actually read the goddam Constitution. It may answer a lot of questions you ask that make you look ignorant.
lol! I hate to tell you this son, but I followed your logic of Obama being a liar, and came up with him supporting you!

Now, unless you plan on changing YOUR position, I guess you're stuck with him regardless of what you claim you believe... again!

You people... it's amazing what you step in of your own free will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques Ottawa 181,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min OzRitz 49,225
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 53 min WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,064
abby 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,255
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:31 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:31AM