Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
873,861 - 873,880 of 1,082,462 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't see "totting panties waste" as part of the white man's burden? I know, just paying in so Semen Hole can keep suckin' in the SSI and sitting high in 250 pound load limit Depends should qualify one for martyrdom, closely follow by Sainthood...
Self-hate is taking its toll on you, baby.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz', if you're white, it's alright.
If you're white trash, you get a lot of rash.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
See Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against race pimp Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys you racist...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
The family he heroically pulled from the burning car last weekend has a different opinion. They too also think you are a retarded, gay fossil though......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party.

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization Against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

If you want to help solve racism in this country, fix the likes of MSNBC and it's demokratic race profiteers!!

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OK leftist phags, its time for "learnin ta spell wit jeantel".

Today, lil rachel takes a stab at the "Hail Mary",(in honor of the Pope).

"Yo Mary, you be all dat. Big Man be witchya. Chillin' be ya more than tha ho's, an chill be the one ona way. Phat Mary, mama of the Big Man, Rap fo us gangstas, now an when we dead. No sh*t an fo reals".

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any physician and ask for an invasive procedure without an ultrasound. Vaginal probes is all in your head. Rachael Maddow put it there. You've been brainwashed.
There is no wording in Wisconsin's and Virginia's laws that even suggest what Maddow told you to believe.
You probably don't think abortions should be limited to the first 12 weeks or that aborting viable babies or outright murdering babies born alive is not barbaric either.
Do you always believe everything you're told to believe? Is there anywhere you draw the line with abortions?
Viable is part of the wording of Roe V Wade. In other words, the killing of a VIABLE fetus is a crime--murder. However, not allowing abortions after six weeks, or twelve weeks, or even twenty weeks is unconstitutional, which is why ten/twelve states currently have retraining orders against their legislature's (republican) laws that have decided that if they can't overturn Roe V Wade they'll just be as ignorant and childish as they are wont to be and pretend it doesn't exist. Those same legislators that subsidize corporations and corporate farms but are outraged if a hungry family gets $136 a month in SNAP benefits, are downright righteous about spending millions to fight an obviously losing position in court.

As to Virginia, the proposed law, which led to Bob McDonald being called Governor Vaginal Probe, was omitted from the final bill because Bob became embarrassed by a few other scandals in his wheelhouse. The current republican candidate wants to bring it back as well as deny all abortions in the state. Wisconsin? Well, they learned from Virginia's mistakes. " In order to achieve most of that with the “quality consistent with current medical practice”, a transvaginal ultrasound must be used. Oh, but they didn’t SAY vaginal probe. Republicans learned after the Virginia debacle. They found a new way to mandate vaginal ultrasounds without saying it."

I'm sorry you're so stupid, Batty, but it's your own fault and none of my own.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

retraining = restraining (Obviously the Grumpy Old Pricks can only be held back; they're incapable of ever learning)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys
In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.
http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...
Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization Against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.
It's the culture...
Little Alvin Sharpton will come out with some stupid racist remark about some great white conspiracy against him and young black males.

And then the Magic Negro will give another 'impromptu' press conference 'from the heart' about our court system that allows racial harassment of great leaders like Sharpton and great journalistic media sources like NBC, blah, blah, blah.

Bah-Bah Walters will invite the Magic Negro on to the View to enlighten her American audience.....puke, puke, puke...

Oprah will start her lying spiel, too, about the poor under-attack misunderstood black male....

I'm getting used to this stuff. I can read it, play it, edit it, barbeques it.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
retraining = restraining (Obviously the Grumpy Old Pricks can only be held back; they're incapable of ever learning)
I had that filthy sleazball boy friend of yours banned again. Figures the likes of you would go for that scum.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And Trayvon was a troubled angry teen who chose to use his fists to cause great bodily harm instead of kept walking.

There's a law against using throwing the first punch and using your fists to fracture facial bones and physically overtaking someone with potential deadly force even if you think they have falsely suspected you of wrongdoing.

It's called assault and battery. As soon as you do that, you make the possible perpetrator the victim and take your chances in losing the fight that you started.

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun for protection, Trayvon would have been arrested and, if help didn't arrive, possibly for murder.
Because, certainly, you don't think he was going to stop trying to bash Zimmerman's head using deadly force until he yelled "uncle". Do you?

Zimmerman made a mistake getting out of his car.

Trayvon broke the law.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Major chimpout in Harlem (big surprise). Keep your chimps on a leash!!....
Hammer-wielding thugs attack two men just blocks apart in Harlem
By KIRSTAN CONLEY and DANA SAUCHELLI
Last Updated: 7:30 AM, July 23, 2013
Posted: 1:39 AM, July 23, 2013
Two men were attacked blocks apart in Harlem early yesterday by a hammer-wielding gang of thugs, police sources said.
The first victim of the seemingly random violence, Timmie Sampson, 31, was hit in the head with a hammer outside 1370 Fifth Ave., at East 115th Street, at about 12:45 a.m.
Sources said he was set upon by a gang of five or six black males wearing white T-shirts, and that at least one of the goons struck him over the head with a hammer.
Sampson’s girlfriend was with him at the time and took off her shirt to help stem the bleeding, sources said. She then put him in a cab, and he was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, in stable condition, a neighborhood source said.
At about 1:05 a.m., Daniel Legette, 24, was hit in the head with a hammer a few blocks away on Lenox Avenue and West 110th Street, sources said.
He was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital with head trauma, they added.
It does not appear the attackers knew their victims, and the motive remains unknown, the sources
The Magic Negro has got the natives upset again.

Jesse Jackson: "You ARE somebody!". And then they go out and attack white people.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Viable is part of the wording of Roe V Wade. In other words, the killing of a VIABLE fetus is a crime--murder. However, not allowing abortions after six weeks, or twelve weeks, or even twenty weeks is unconstitutional, which is why ten/twelve states currently have retraining orders against their legislature's (republican) laws that have decided that if they can't overturn Roe V Wade they'll just be as ignorant and childish as they are wont to be and pretend it doesn't exist. Those same legislators that subsidize corporations and corporate farms but are outraged if a hungry family gets $136 a month in SNAP benefits, are downright righteous about spending millions to fight an obviously losing position in court.
As to Virginia, the proposed law, which led to Bob McDonald being called Governor Vaginal Probe, was omitted from the final bill because Bob became embarrassed by a few other scandals in his wheelhouse. The current republican candidate wants to bring it back as well as deny all abortions in the state. Wisconsin? Well, they learned from Virginia's mistakes. " In order to achieve most of that with the “quality consistent with current medical practice”, a transvaginal ultrasound must be used. Oh, but they didn’t SAY vaginal probe. Republicans learned after the Virginia debacle. They found a new way to mandate vaginal ultrasounds without saying it."
I'm sorry you're so stupid, Batty, but it's your own fault and none of my own.
Hillbilly leosanus trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit... retraining orders?? you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Judge Mills Lane wrote:
<quoted text>Fuçkin sock...
Quote:
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Okay.
Dispatcher: All right, sir, what is your name?
Zimmerman: George..."He ran."
Later...
Quote:
Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It's a home. It's 1950,[Note 3, 3rd picture] "Oh, crap. I don't want to give it all out." "I don't know where this kid is."
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tr...
Sounds like a pursuit...
How can you pursue someone you can't find? According to evidence presented in court (all we have to go on), Zimmerman was confronted by Trayvon when he was returning to his truck. You can theorize all you want about what happened but it won't change the facts as presented in court. The bottom line is....who took it upon himself to escalate a rather benign encounter into one of violence. Evidence said...Trayvon.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> the "cracker" was the most feared and respected man on the plantation, guess I should take it as a compliment coming from you..
Once again your ignorance of history betrays you. There are Georgia Crackers and Florida Crackers and just plain Crackers in American history and they don't mean the same thing. The earliest use of cracker goes back to Elizabethan times when the term referred to a braggart or ne'er do well rascal noted for verbose tall tales. With that meaning in mind, Fenny/EnochBate would be the biggest cracker, but, no, none of you would be the most respected anywhere.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Now tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot??
It's the culture...
So in your sick and crazed world he deserved to be murdered..I'm betting your record is far worse than his was. You are a racist psychotic punk and it shows with ever post you make. Candy azz.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
George Zimmerman for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!
I dunno 'bout that. Nobel Peace Prizes are for azzholes like Gore and the Magic Negro and their friends like terrorist Yassir Arafat.

George SHOULD be honored with some sort of national recognition, though. Maybe the EPA should award him for cleaning up trash from America the Beautiful.

Smoky The Bear could give George an award, too, saying

"Only YOU can prevent Sanford B & E's!"

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their freedom, dignity and lives were taken from them;their women were raped and forced to bear their rapists babies; and yes there should be reparation to remind swine such as yourself that this is a stain on our country never to be repeated. Soon the old garbage ignorant racists will die off and be gone forever.
The young people are our future.
Good to know you are an illiterate liberal also. The quote came from one of your fellow liberals, usasince1680--read it again lily-you are ignorant aren't you?

QUOTE who="usasince 1680"<quot ed text> Your ancestors (if, in fact, you are Black which I doubt) succeeded in the place they were born because of their physical prowess - not mental prowess as you so eloquently demonstrate. That is why blacks make such great football players. Left in Africa you'd still be living in a thatched hut with a dirt floor just like Obama's grandmother. Reparation is replenishment of a previously inflicted loss. You and your ancestors lost nothing. In fact, you really should get a job and payback all those welfare dollars you and your grand fathers have collected over the years." usasince1680 unquote.

*the liberal white broad hates the poor blacks. See lily it is one of your own-- a white liberal :)
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Hillbilly leosanus trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit... retraining orders?? you idiot...
It's the culture...
You do know that a nutcase from semenhole is laughed at daily?????And idiots like you are the reason Democrats are gaining all over.. Thanks for being stupid... candyazz,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search