Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951358 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
wrong againg ghost..the laws of the United States Of America defended zimmerman , not racist.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#951359 Jul 23, 2013
The racists on this site make a reasonable analysis of the Martin/Zimmerman case almost impossible. I believe that the most important issue here is not racism, although it certainly factors in, but the message that deadly force can be used in an ordinary fist fight. Because of this concern I'm providing the link below that a conservative friend sent me. There's no question that it's biased but I believe progressives need to see stuff like this to understand what drives more moderate conservatives.

proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951360 Jul 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea stupid! You can call them what you want. If they don't respect themselves, chances are they'llbe all of the above. Just like you're somebody's husband, son, brother but, you're still a cracker. It comes with the territory!
the "cracker" was the most feared and respected man on the plantation, guess I should take it as a compliment coming from you..
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951361 Jul 23, 2013
O what a beautiful morning,
O what a beautiful day,
O what a beautiful morning,
The thug trayvon has passed away....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951362 Jul 23, 2013
Major chimpout in Harlem (big surprise). Keep your chimps on a leash!!....

Hammer-wielding thugs attack two men just blocks apart in Harlem

By KIRSTAN CONLEY and DANA SAUCHELLI
Last Updated: 7:30 AM, July 23, 2013
Posted: 1:39 AM, July 23, 2013

Two men were attacked blocks apart in Harlem early yesterday by a hammer-wielding gang of thugs, police sources said.

The first victim of the seemingly random violence, Timmie Sampson, 31, was hit in the head with a hammer outside 1370 Fifth Ave., at East 115th Street, at about 12:45 a.m.

Sources said he was set upon by a gang of five or six black males wearing white T-shirts, and that at least one of the goons struck him over the head with a hammer.

Sampson’s girlfriend was with him at the time and took off her shirt to help stem the bleeding, sources said. She then put him in a cab, and he was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, in stable condition, a neighborhood source said.

At about 1:05 a.m., Daniel Legette, 24, was hit in the head with a hammer a few blocks away on Lenox Avenue and West 110th Street, sources said.

He was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital with head trauma, they added.

It does not appear the attackers knew their victims, and the motive remains unknown, the sources
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951363 Jul 23, 2013
If you want to help solve racism in this country, fix the likes of MSNBC and it's demokratic race profiteers!!

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951364 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White on white crime is destroying the very fabric of our nation and producing an entire class of white career criminals. While the media is quick to report every little statistic and/or event relating to the black on black crime phenomenon, the words “white on white crime” are spoken with a frequency of slim to none, and slim disappeared when he was two months old, murdered by his depressed mother, wrapped in plastic, and buried in the backyard.
Day in and day out we see the phenomenon of white crime in the news. A schizophrenic white mother kills her children because she thought that Jesus was talking to her through the can opener telling her she had to do it in order for them to make it to heaven. White kids arm themselves to the hilt with shotguns, assault rifles, and pistols in order to kill as many people as possible as part of their school project before they commit suicide. A couple of white guys who have spent a major portion of their lives in and out of jail are released and go to a posh neighborhood, murders a doctor’s wife and their two daughters and then sets the home on fire. A man holes himself up in a church one Sunday morning and starts trying to take out people who come to worship before being taken out by snipers. A white woman breaks into a home of the couple that adopts the baby that she surrendered to Child Protective Services. A wrestler murders his family before committing suicide himself. White people are too absorbed playing video games to feed their children. A white woman leaves her baby to die in the car left if the sun with the windows rolled tight because she wanted to get her hair done. White pedophiles attack little white children. White teachers have affairs with their ten year old students. Catholic ministers are assaulting their young parishioners. A white man commits treason and outs an American spy in order to score political points. All of these are instances of the always overlooked phenomenon of white on white crime.
....The white criminal mindset needs to quit hiding behind its generic veil of anonymity. If the various agencies that want to make sure people understand that people of color are committing crimes, then what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. White people need to be identified as contributors to the crime phenomenon at each and every time one of their clan makes their unfortunate choice. The term “white on white crime” needs to be bandied about at every applicable instance just as the term “black on black crime” is invoked in every applicable instance. Once we have the opportunity to be actively reminded of just how much the white on white crime happens in relation to its black on black crime counterpart. Chances are we would see that black on black crime isn’t as out of hand as a lot of people would like to make it appear. Black on black crime is a problem and it needs to be confronted. But the fraud that black people are somehow more naturally prone to be criminals more so than good wholesome white people needs to be exposed for the racial propaganda it really is.
http://jacksonville.com/interact/blog/stanley...
Your racist ploys are becoming comical. Even your therapist and Wu Mao Dang Manager are laughing.

Your being mathematically null makes your number playing even that much more hilarious. You are your own worst caricature, Dood:)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951365 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, he looks like a drunk, talks like a drunk, walks like a drunk, but I'm sure the Grumpy Old Pricks around here will find something "godly" about him. Hell, they voted for an election-stealing dry drunk cocaine addict to ruin the country twice. An undetected during a thirty-six day vacation 9/11 and a couple of trumped up wars later, they still think he's just one of the "folk."
Yep, this post should do it; the publishers will be calling soon. Did you hear that knock on the door? Me either.....:-)

Lapeer, MI

#951366 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't see "totting panties waste" as part of the white man's burden? I know, just paying in so Semen Hole can keep suckin' in the SSI and sitting high in 250 pound load limit Depends should qualify one for martyrdom, closely follow by Sainthood...
Self-hate is taking its toll on you, baby.

Lapeer, MI

#951367 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz', if you're white, it's alright.
If you're white trash, you get a lot of rash.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951368 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
See Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against race pimp Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys you racist...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951369 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The family he heroically pulled from the burning car last weekend has a different opinion. They too also think you are a retarded, gay fossil though......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951370 Jul 23, 2013
George Zimmerman for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951371 Jul 23, 2013
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party.

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization Against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

If you want to help solve racism in this country, fix the likes of MSNBC and it's demokratic race profiteers!!

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951372 Jul 23, 2013
OK leftist phags, its time for "learnin ta spell wit jeantel".

Today, lil rachel takes a stab at the "Hail Mary",(in honor of the Pope).

"Yo Mary, you be all dat. Big Man be witchya. Chillin' be ya more than tha ho's, an chill be the one ona way. Phat Mary, mama of the Big Man, Rap fo us gangstas, now an when we dead. No sh*t an fo reals".

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951373 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any physician and ask for an invasive procedure without an ultrasound. Vaginal probes is all in your head. Rachael Maddow put it there. You've been brainwashed.
There is no wording in Wisconsin's and Virginia's laws that even suggest what Maddow told you to believe.
You probably don't think abortions should be limited to the first 12 weeks or that aborting viable babies or outright murdering babies born alive is not barbaric either.
Do you always believe everything you're told to believe? Is there anywhere you draw the line with abortions?
Viable is part of the wording of Roe V Wade. In other words, the killing of a VIABLE fetus is a crime--murder. However, not allowing abortions after six weeks, or twelve weeks, or even twenty weeks is unconstitutional, which is why ten/twelve states currently have retraining orders against their legislature's (republican) laws that have decided that if they can't overturn Roe V Wade they'll just be as ignorant and childish as they are wont to be and pretend it doesn't exist. Those same legislators that subsidize corporations and corporate farms but are outraged if a hungry family gets $136 a month in SNAP benefits, are downright righteous about spending millions to fight an obviously losing position in court.

As to Virginia, the proposed law, which led to Bob McDonald being called Governor Vaginal Probe, was omitted from the final bill because Bob became embarrassed by a few other scandals in his wheelhouse. The current republican candidate wants to bring it back as well as deny all abortions in the state. Wisconsin? Well, they learned from Virginia's mistakes. " In order to achieve most of that with the “quality consistent with current medical practice”, a transvaginal ultrasound must be used. Oh, but they didn’t SAY vaginal probe. Republicans learned after the Virginia debacle. They found a new way to mandate vaginal ultrasounds without saying it."

I'm sorry you're so stupid, Batty, but it's your own fault and none of my own.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951374 Jul 23, 2013
retraining = restraining (Obviously the Grumpy Old Pricks can only be held back; they're incapable of ever learning)

Lapeer, MI

#951375 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys
In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.
http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...
Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization Against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.
It's the culture...
Little Alvin Sharpton will come out with some stupid racist remark about some great white conspiracy against him and young black males.

And then the Magic Negro will give another 'impromptu' press conference 'from the heart' about our court system that allows racial harassment of great leaders like Sharpton and great journalistic media sources like NBC, blah, blah, blah.

Bah-Bah Walters will invite the Magic Negro on to the View to enlighten her American audience.....puke, puke, puke...

Oprah will start her lying spiel, too, about the poor under-attack misunderstood black male....

I'm getting used to this stuff. I can read it, play it, edit it, barbeques it.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#951376 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
retraining = restraining (Obviously the Grumpy Old Pricks can only be held back; they're incapable of ever learning)
I had that filthy sleazball boy friend of yours banned again. Figures the likes of you would go for that scum.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951377 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And Trayvon was a troubled angry teen who chose to use his fists to cause great bodily harm instead of kept walking.

There's a law against using throwing the first punch and using your fists to fracture facial bones and physically overtaking someone with potential deadly force even if you think they have falsely suspected you of wrongdoing.

It's called assault and battery. As soon as you do that, you make the possible perpetrator the victim and take your chances in losing the fight that you started.

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun for protection, Trayvon would have been arrested and, if help didn't arrive, possibly for murder.
Because, certainly, you don't think he was going to stop trying to bash Zimmerman's head using deadly force until he yelled "uncle". Do you?

Zimmerman made a mistake getting out of his car.

Trayvon broke the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min well 50,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min jacques Ottawa 179,477
Amy 10-24 2 hr your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 6 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 6 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]