Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951336 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, and this twisted version comes from someone named "Proud to be white"? Talk about warped...And by the way Zimmerman is probably whiter than you are. So quit looking for excuses that mask your racist views. You righties are all totally transparent.
I'm as real as they come ghost ,I mask nothing and make no excuses. I am a realist not a racist like you. As for zimmerman ,he's just as white as obama.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951337 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Only you liars who make any claims about their race, education or their military service are liars ghost love it, given you won't and can't prove a damn thing cowardass.
ghost still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit you idiot...
Bob said hello!!
It's the culture...
Your depends are slipping again...Barack said hello...and give his regards to semenhole. Now get back to your whining..Psycho.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951338 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Tennessee woman fires shots at kid-filled car near her driveway
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/tenness...
she's even got white hair.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951339 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie the "Proud to be white" hypocrite pretending that women have rights, you Republicans have to be the most phony bunch of hypocrites ever.>>Most Americans see that and growing. So adios neanderthal.
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by Ariel Castro, a deranged democrat, in the manner that even the most zealous democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.

It's been official: the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a registered Democrat.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951340 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The murderer Zimmerman called killing Trayvon Martin "God's plan", would do it again.
Tell me Rinse Pubis isn't a closet queen who is drunk and drooling during each interview.
Now tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot??

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951341 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The murderer Zimmerman called killing Trayvon Martin "God's plan", would do it again.
Tell me Rinse Pubis isn't a closet queen who is drunk and drooling during each interview.
Gods plan always seems to be what ever fits their fancy or agenda. We are dealing with total fanatics here. They prove it over and over, yet they profess to be the moral bunch...Tooo funny.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#951342 Jul 23, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dummy? Are you forgetting that in order for a bill to pass, it also requires approval from the Senate & President?
So you think we pay a third of the "price" of equipment that private industry buys?
You are a liar and an idiot.
1) Passing a bill that subsidizes agriculture prove that the Republican Party is not for the elimination of al subsides you GD idiot.

2) Depreciation basically pays for 1/3rd the cost of all equipment purchased by private companies.

You re sofa king stupid
proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951343 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you do realize this ploy of you racists calling everyone else racist isn't working, right?
there is nothing in the post you responded to that's not true. I honestly don't give a shit what you think I am but I would ask you to take a look at yourself and think once in awhile b4 opening you mouth a burping out bullshit passed down to you by those who control you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951344 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
Pull up them pants BOY!!
It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951345 Jul 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> I'm as real as they come ghost ,I mask nothing and make no excuses. I am a realist not a racist like you. As for zimmerman ,he's just as white as obama.
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951346 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods plan always seems to be what ever fits their fancy or agenda. We are dealing with total fanatics here. They prove it over and over, yet they profess to be the moral bunch...Tooo funny.
Leftwinger Jew and Race Pimp Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems"...

Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimp Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, ghost, RealDumbDave, Jesse, Al Sharpton, other Race Cop pimps get paid.

Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise..

It's the culture..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951347 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, he looks like a drunk, talks like a drunk, walks like a drunk, but I'm sure the Grumpy Old Pricks around here will find something "godly" about him. Hell, they voted for an election-stealing dry drunk cocaine addict to ruin the country twice. An undetected during a thirty-six day vacation 9/11 and a couple of trumped up wars later, they still think he's just one of the "folk."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951348 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's bad attitude would have gotten worse with age. The only question was prison or the morgue.
Detroit area 5PM News: store surveillance cameras show two black males enter a suburban electronics store acting nervous - like Trayvon.

Within a minute, they both dive at two Apple iPads, rip them from their displays and book for the door.

One was 17, the other 19.

The Store Manager for his his car and is off in hot pursuit - straight for Detroit, of course. They prey on the suburbs.

The getaway car has four Trayvons in it. Cops pull them over, order them out and retrieve (2) iPads hidden beneath a seat.

This sort of thing is daily. It is the racial norm. Crime? Black. Another northern suburb - Madison Heights - is getting hit by masked black males breaking into party stores and gas stations after hours.

The talking Magic Negro image keeps coming back to me with his racist speech about going easy on young black males and my fists clench tight. The Bass Turd.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#951349 Jul 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> that may be how you do it in the hood,but people with morals and values don't disrespect women , we call them mothers,sisters,wives and daughters not bitches and ho's
Yea stupid! You can call them what you want. If they don't respect themselves, chances are they'llbe all of the above. Just like you're somebody's husband, son, brother but, you're still a cracker. It comes with the territory!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951350 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
If you can't answer or disprove the argument you fool, don't panic you idiot. You can always scream idiot or call people names you racist dumbass....

It's the culture

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951351 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one twisted dude. Now your degree is in psychological behavior, huh psycho? You are totally consummed with hatred, political fanaticism and obviously demented. For an lying idiot like you to cast shadows on people that you have no idea about bares witness to that "FACT". Also a sad indication of your own short comings. The degree of plain hatred towards Obama on here by scumbags like you and a host of others is far more revealing about your own short comings than the parties you malign. So you see your daily rantings are far more a sign of your own troubled world. Seek help..IDIOT.
Go bite a beer bottle, Boob.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951354 Jul 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea stupid! You can call them what you want. If they don't respect themselves, chances are they'llbe all of the above. Just like you're somebody's husband, son, brother but, you're still a cracker. It comes with the territory!
Oprah to All Black men, "I'd Be Divorced By Now Had I Married a Black man."

Black women ride the caboose on the negro express, with self-hate black men haten on women, hate filled ho's always in the back of the bus...

It's the culture...
proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951355 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie the "Proud to be white" hypocrite pretending that women have rights, you Republicans have to be the most phony bunch of hypocrites ever.>>Most Americans see that and growing. So adios neanderthal.
tell us ghost what rights have women lost? And then tell us h ow you support the treasonous bastard that gives aid to terrorist that treat their women as property... yes ghost show us all how much of a hypocrite you are.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951356 Jul 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You approve of an Orwellian state forcing doctors to give their women patients invasive ultrasounds and vaginal probes against their will and good scientific sense. So, you want death panels for only pregnant women.
Go to any physician and ask for an invasive procedure without an ultrasound. Vaginal probes is all in your head. Rachael Maddow put it there. You've been brainwashed.

There is no wording in Wisconsin's and Virginia's laws that even suggest what Maddow told you to believe.

You probably don't think abortions should be limited to the first 12 weeks or that aborting viable babies or outright murdering babies born alive is not barbaric either.

Do you always believe everything you're told to believe? Is there anywhere you draw the line with abortions?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951357 Jul 23, 2013
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization Against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 33 min no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 179,284
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 50,603
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 2 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance