Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,682)

Showing posts 873,621 - 873,640 of1,078,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951065
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Waxman wrote:
New record set by Obama & Democrats - we shed 240,000 full time jobs in June and now have a record number of "part time" low paying jobs.
I don't feel sorry for any of these people, if they voted for Obama.
They are getting what they deserve!
Yeah, but they're dragging the rest of us who have a lot more sense down with them.

Overwhelm the system. Where have I heard that before?

Cloward & Piven, two professors at Columbia University, outlined a plan to socialize America by overwhelming the system with government spending and entitlement demands.

Obama's following this Marxist plan to a tee.

- Universal health care had everything to do with unionizing millions of hospital and health care workers as well as adding 15,000 to 20,000 new IRS agents who will join government employee unions. Obama doesn't care that giving free health care to 30 million Americans adding trillions to the national debt. He cares about the dependence of those 30 million voters to Democrats and big government.

- Cap and trade has nothing to do with global warming. It has everything to do with redistribution of income, government control of the economy and a criminal payoff to Obama's biggest contributors. Those powerful and wealthy unions and contributors like GE which owns NBC, MSNBC and CNBC can then be counted on to support everything Obama wants keeping the Democratic Party in power.

- Make Puerto Rico a state to have millions of new welfare recipients and government entitlement addicts in the middle of a depression.

- Legalize 12 million illegal immigrants, give them free health care to overwhelm the system and bankrupt America while adding 12 million reliable new Democrat voters who can be counted on to support big government.

- Stimulus and bailouts going to Democrat contributors, organizations (ACORN) and unions including billions of dollars to save or create jobs of government employees, to save GM and Chrysler so that employees could keep paying union dues, to AIG so Goldman Sachs could be bailed out after giving Obama almost $1 million in contributions, and a staggering $125 billion to teachers protecting their union dues. All public employees vote loyally Democrat to protect their bloated salaries and pensions that are bankrupting America. The ends justify the means.

- Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators and put the entire burden on only the top 20% of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success and reward those who did nothing to deserve it.

Obama and his regime have created a vast and rapidly expanding constituency of voters dependent on big government; a vast privileged class of public employees who work for big government; and a government dedicated to destroying capitalism and installing themselves as socialist rulers by overwhelming the system.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/obamas-a...

That's where I've heard that before.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951066
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those people that barks at Police Dogs? Yeah, thought so, son.
No son. I'm not like you!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951067
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. I'm not like you!
Lame old nerd...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951068
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are the Puccessee. You are the coward. You bragged about the book you wrote your bio/fantasy that you said was due out some summer. That was 5 years ago.
When is the book going to be released?
Come on coward, put up or shut up. Be honest, just once
Peace
KMA
You poor pathetic un-educated liar..I have only been posting about 3 years now...But never allow the facts and your degree of envy and stupid get in your way. Why are you so interested in what another man says or does? Your persistance in being redundant and retarded is puzzling to normal people..But that does qualify to be a good hypocritical bagger.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951069
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame old nerd...
lol! Like I said, I'm not like you son.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951070
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama really trying to eliminate white people in America?
It never ceases to amaze me how racists right wing extremists are.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951071
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>A bank robber, are you?
No, I just live in a conduminium.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951072
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just live in a conduminium.
I'm sure your dreams keep trying to get out son.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951073
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Or is it that you put too high a value on jobs that aren'tvery much skill worthy? As I said, it doesn't take much skills to work at Costco. The skill is hard labor but, the company sees their employees as an asset, not a cost burden, big difference. Take a market like the drug market. It's flooded with competition. He who provides the the best quality, for the lowest price &, is always available will always make the most money. The idea is, it's not how much you make off of every pieceof product but, how many times you can flip it. Commonsense, if iI flip more than you, I make more money. Therefore, if I give my workers a reason to want to be out there, working hard, the better my profit! Economics 101!
So why didn't O'bama use his massive purchasing power to lower the drug costs for the medication of the masses? i.e. O'bamacare.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951074
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like I said, I'm not like you son.
We know, son.

Lame old nerd...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951075
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

House wingnuts hatch new plan to turn #Benghazi into Biggest Scandal Everô

With the IRS "scandal" completely dead (for the simple fact that it wasn't a scandal in the first place), Republicans are still trying to find a way to breathe new life into Benghazi. And now, Rep. Steve Stockman thinks they've done it:

GOP leaders are coming under new pressure from conservatives to form a special committee to investigate the Benghazi, Libya, attack.

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) is circulating a discharge petition to force a House vote on forming the panel, which would investigate events leading up to the terrorist attack last year on the U.S. diplomatic annex in Benghazi, as well as the Obama administration's response.

A discharge petition, if signed by a majority of the House, would force a vote on creating the committee. Unfortunately for the Steve Stockmans of the world, they're a little short of a majority. They do have more than 160 Republicans on board, but while that represents roughly 70 percent of House Republicans, it's far short of the 218 signatures they need.

So, in lieu of a discharge petition with 218 signatures, Stockman has another trick up his sleeve:

Stockman on Tuesday will unveil a 60-foot-long scroll signed by 1,000 special forces veterans who support the committee. Supporters tout it as the largest petition ever presented to Congress, and Stockman plans to unroll it down the Capitol's steps.

Wow. Sixty feet? That's impressive. That's almost as far as the distance between home plate and the pitcher's rubber. What a powerful way to make a statement about the seriousness of Benghazi.

Actually, though, I'm a little surprised that Stockman is content with 60 feet. It just seems like it would be so easy to make a larger petition. Maybe he should photocopy and enlarge it onto a 300 foot scroll. That way he could roll it out across a football field.

And while I'm brainstorming, let me also suggest that the next time Stockman has a bill that he doesn't like, he should reprint it in a super huge font, and then he could probably make the bill be like 432,381 pages. Or maybe even one million trillion pages or something. And then he could scream about how the bill was the largest bill EVER and how could anyone read anything that long? And simply by doing that, he could save America.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/22/1225...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951076
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

LCN Llin wrote:
Tea Party forever !
Mourdock was asked during the final minutes of a debate Tuesday night whether abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest.
"I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And, I think, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen," Mourdock said.
Missouri Senate candidate Rep. Todd Akin said in August that women's bodies have ways of preventing pregnancy in cases of what he called "legitimate rape."
It was not immediately clear what effect Mourdock's comments might have during the final two weeks in the increasingly tight race against Democratic challenger Rep. Joe Donnelly.
Are you lump and labelduhmly stereotyping via tactics of bigotry, like a stupid akin wanker?

Shame on you!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951077
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Obama really trying to eliminate white people in America?
really no point is there? you're already in the minority.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951078
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how racists right wing extremists are.
Yeah son, everyone who doesn't agree with your need to be a teet sucker is a right wing extremist, for sure, Nerd.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951079
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

With Zimmerman Trial, Noise Machine Ends GOP's Minority Outreach Before It Begins

Right-Wing Media Freakout Confirms Disturbing Truths

The authors of the RNC's autopsy always faced a Herculean task in terms of changing how minorities perceive the GOP. But to be saddled with a right-wing media industry that now almost gleefully wallows in offensive race baiting rhetoric?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/22/with-...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951080
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

6

DailyKos is now using a trademark for lies & propaganda, propaganda queen?

Baawaaahhh!!!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
House wingnuts hatch new plan to turn #Benghazi into Biggest Scandal Everô
With the IRS "scandal" completely dead (for the simple fact that it wasn't a scandal in the first place), Republicans are still trying to find a way to breathe new life into Benghazi. And now, Rep. Steve Stockman thinks they've done it:
GOP leaders are coming under new pressure from conservatives to form a special committee to investigate the Benghazi, Libya, attack.
Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) is circulating a discharge petition to force a House vote on forming the panel, which would investigate events leading up to the terrorist attack last year on the U.S. diplomatic annex in Benghazi, as well as the Obama administration's response.
A discharge petition, if signed by a majority of the House, would force a vote on creating the committee. Unfortunately for the Steve Stockmans of the world, they're a little short of a majority. They do have more than 160 Republicans on board, but while that represents roughly 70 percent of House Republicans, it's far short of the 218 signatures they need.
So, in lieu of a discharge petition with 218 signatures, Stockman has another trick up his sleeve:
Stockman on Tuesday will unveil a 60-foot-long scroll signed by 1,000 special forces veterans who support the committee. Supporters tout it as the largest petition ever presented to Congress, and Stockman plans to unroll it down the Capitol's steps.
Wow. Sixty feet? That's impressive. That's almost as far as the distance between home plate and the pitcher's rubber. What a powerful way to make a statement about the seriousness of Benghazi.
Actually, though, I'm a little surprised that Stockman is content with 60 feet. It just seems like it would be so easy to make a larger petition. Maybe he should photocopy and enlarge it onto a 300 foot scroll. That way he could roll it out across a football field.
And while I'm brainstorming, let me also suggest that the next time Stockman has a bill that he doesn't like, he should reprint it in a super huge font, and then he could probably make the bill be like 432,381 pages. Or maybe even one million trillion pages or something. And then he could scream about how the bill was the largest bill EVER and how could anyone read anything that long? And simply by doing that, he could save America.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/22/1225...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951081
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
really no point is there? you're already in the minority.
How so, propaganda queen?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951082
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> you should change your screen name to realclueless.
"proud2bwhite"
"real dumb" is an authority on every thing. He has had his vagina probed many times. He enjoys it.
Peace
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951083
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

.

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951084
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
really no point is there? you're already in the minority.
Not really.

You people are only 13%, and our Planned Parenthood operation (run by gullible liberals) has that well under control. "Guns for Gangstas" is also paying dividends. Both cheap at twice the price.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 873,621 - 873,640 of1,078,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 18 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min truth 48,837
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 58 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••