Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
873,541 - 873,560 of 1,084,111 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You will NEVER see George Zimmerman on the front cover of Time Magazine. You will see the Halo-ed Magic Negro and Adolf Hitler and Even the Purple Drank Dood from Sanford...
...but the Not Guilty Watch Captain? Not on your life. Time is a Liberal rag.
What is "TIME Magazine"" :-)????
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Still don't know the difference between @ and A, as in you effin'Ahole? I do tend to see why Georgy Pudgy is such a hero to you and your ilk--a child molester, murderer, no kind of a man at all. Spin on, McDull, spin on..."Zimmerman delivers the Royal baby, saves a busload of nuns and war orphans, and still makes it home in time to murder yet another kid."
Really eatin you up inside, huh tranny??

LMAOAUL......
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name another country where white people went to war with each other to free black slaves.
What's your point? That racial divide between white people still exist today! Democrats of today, the old republicans of yesterday or, the liberators were always for freedom of all people. The democrats of old, the new republican party( new as in after 1964) has always been of oppressive nature, & still is. Look at y'all stance on minimum wage, even after statistics from Coscos show business increases when you pay your employeesmore money. Y'all like Wal-Mart, are still reciting statistics from 2004, slanted with a republican bias but, Coscos is undeniable evidence that refutes your data. Time has continued, years have passed but, nothing has changed, only a swap of party titles & symbols. This thread is also undeniable evidence. Look who's party has overwhelming blatant racism &, who's party is still playing liberators! Moral is, there's good & bad folks in every race. You just happen to be on the bad side of history &, the present!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere along the lines, you dudes got it twisted. There's nothing thuggish about a fistfight! As men, our testosterone runs high, which in itself is aggressive nature. There's 3 levels in this world, mental, spiritual, & the last is physical. When 2 people feel as though they've exhausted every other ave, the only thing left is physical. Most of the time, the 2 fighting ends up friend after the fight with a greater respect for each other, knowing how far & what buttons to push on each other. A fight is not over because a person is knocked down. As for banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete, total bullshit! It's more likely be was slammed & his head hit the concrete. If a man allows someone to sit on their chest &, bang their head on the ground, they deserve it! Especially if that person is a 16yrold kid. The whole scenario is of a bully, picking on a smaller kid &, that smaller kid whips the bullies ass. Does the bully now have the right to kill the smaller kid?
"nj ranter 0"
Give it up. Your story does not hold water. The jury heard the evidence, not the crap you attempt to spread. The jury has spoken. Zimmerman is innocent.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've never worked a day in your life, you SSI suckin' retard, I think the only think you've ever spotted is your depends.
Once again, there go your inhumane insults against the innocents. "retard" is probably the rationale you use for snuffing out those last 20 little lives in an abortion clinic.

Hard, bitter and self-indulgent doesn't do much for you, does it?

Try a little tenderness.

Go feed a squirrel.

Send a Congratulations Card to Kate & William.

I might be retarded but I am more human and humane than you could ever hope to be. In this, I am happy:)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL JUST ADORE YOU. HE GOT NO MORE TO ADD. HIS BALLS IN YOUR COURT.
I might just slightly adore you back--you do tend to cheer a body right up--but I think your balls may have been in more courts than Dunlop's. Gotta' go pretend to be productive, not to be confused with reproductive, for now. Stay safe...you are a treasure.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Puccessee say what?
"poop"
You are the Puccessee. You are the coward. You bragged about the book you wrote your bio/fantasy that you said was due out some summer. That was 5 years ago.
When is the book going to be released?
Come on coward, put up or shut up. Be honest, just once
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? That racial divide between white people still exist today! Democrats of today, the old republicans of yesterday or, the liberators were always for freedom of all people. The democrats of old, the new republican party( new as in after 1964) has always been of oppressive nature, & still is. Look at y'all stance on minimum wage, even after statistics from Coscos show business increases when you pay your employeesmore money. Y'all like Wal-Mart, are still reciting statistics from 2004, slanted with a republican bias but, Coscos is undeniable evidence that refutes your data. Time has continued, years have passed but, nothing has changed, only a swap of party titles & symbols. This thread is also undeniable evidence. Look who's party has overwhelming blatant racism &, who's party is still playing liberators! Moral is, there's good & bad folks in every race. You just happen to be on the bad side of history &, the present!
Glad you brought up Costco (not Cosco). The people who work there are much more skilled and ambitious than minimum wage folk, and are held to production quotas. Check the bulletin board in the front of the store where employees are listed in order of productivity.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, there go your inhumane insults against the innocents. "retard" is probably the rationale you use for snuffing out those last 20 little lives in an abortion clinic.
Hard, bitter and self-indulgent doesn't do much for you, does it?
Try a little tenderness.
Go feed a squirrel.
Send a Congratulations Card to Kate & William.
I might be retarded but I am more human and humane than you could ever hope to be. In this, I am happy:)
Yep, Royal Baby is already more of a man than Georgy Pudgy and you will ever be. Bet you just hated Diana and Dodie, huh...BTW, a person's who's really happy doesn't ever use your rhetoric.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Makes one wonder about "folks" who spend day and night talkin''bout dead black boys gettin' what they deserve and trying to make Purple Drank from a Wiki recipe that doesn't include Skittles and fruit drink and railin' to save three-week fetuses by stickin' their noses, only figuratively, up strangers' vaginas when they could be playin' footsie roulette under a Georgetown patio table.
I see you are wearing your *Stupid Is Terminal* T-Shirt again.

How long do you have?

Where can I send the dead cactus to?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? That racial divide between white people still exist today! Democrats of today, the old republicans of yesterday or, the liberators were always for freedom of all people. The democrats of old, the new republican party( new as in after 1964) has always been of oppressive nature, & still is. Look at y'all stance on minimum wage, even after statistics from Coscos show business increases when you pay your employeesmore money. Y'all like Wal-Mart, are still reciting statistics from 2004, slanted with a republican bias but, Coscos is undeniable evidence that refutes your data. Time has continued, years have passed but, nothing has changed, only a swap of party titles & symbols. This thread is also undeniable evidence. Look who's party has overwhelming blatant racism &, who's party is still playing liberators! Moral is, there's good & bad folks in every race. You just happen to be on the bad side of history &, the present!
By the way, the ladies handing out the free samples, who probably are minimum wage, are not Costco employees.
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, lawn jockey. GZ won; retarded, druggie negroes lost.
Get over it...
Is it possible to sculpt a person's facial features, only judging by their writing style? Somehow , in my mind, you look like the Honky Tonk Man! He never best the Junkyard Dog! lol or, Coco Beware! lol

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Debil, a/k/a Ghost.
There is a grey line of distinction between these all.

debil, dem, ghost.... it gets confusing...

Does each *Stupid* have a unique stupid personality?

Or is *Stupid* just a One-Size-Fits-All chronic condition?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU KNOW DEBIL CAN'T RESIST YOU... THAT'S WHY YOU DO THIS ISN'T IT? DEBIL DRAG LOCAL WOMEN UP THE STREET BY THEIR DOGS ON THE STRENGTH OF HIS PERSONALITY BUT HE CAIN'T EVEN BUY YOU A PAIR OF SHOES. MMM... MMMM... MMMM. GIRL WHO CAN RESIST THE DEBIL... WELL... SHE'S A SAINT, OBVIOUSLY. I GOT MONEY, HONEY... JIMMY CHOO IS 5 BLOCKS UP... LET'S JUST GET THIS DONE BEFO' ANYMORE TIME ELAPSES... NEIGHBOR MEANS NOTHING TO ME... JUST A FLING
Glad to see you haven't changed. You're still incorrigible and I'm still overly prudish. Your clarity and shock value style of writing will most definitely add some spice to this "conservative" environment. The thrill begins.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the ladies handing out the free samples, who probably are minimum wage, are not Costco employees.
"ladies handing out the free samples" sounds like lily and leosamplanus. I admire career Women:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it possible to sculpt a person's facial features, only judging by their writing style? Somehow , in my mind, you look like the Honky Tonk Man! He never best the Junkyard Dog! lol or, Coco Beware! lol
Don't know about sculpting facial features but I can see a lot of holes in your head and others here.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Royal Baby is already more of a man than Georgy Pudgy and you will ever be. Bet you just hated Diana and Dodie, huh...BTW, a person's who's really happy doesn't ever use your rhetoric.
Your grandiloquence betrays and underlying self-hatred.

Learn to paint without tearing up the canvas.
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you brought up Costco (not Cosco). The people who work there are much more skilled and ambitious than minimum wage folk, and are held to production quotas. Check the bulletin board in the front of the store where employees are listed in order of productivity.
What skill does it take to stock shelves, greet folks at the door, be a cashier, & sell merchandise? You made my point about the productivity chart. Give people an incentive to want to work hard &, you will improve productivity. That incentive is minimum wage in this case. Their minimum wage is or, the average employee hourly wage is $22.00 an he. Hell of an incentive, wouldn't you say?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a grey line of distinction between these all.
debil, dem, ghost.... it gets confusing...
Does each *Stupid* have a unique stupid personality?
Or is *Stupid* just a One-Size-Fits-All chronic condition?
All the same scumbag.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Magic Negro tells Americans to do some soul-searching about guys like you.
I'm locking my car doors and there's not a god-damned thing you or he can do about it:)
Scaredy-cat boogerman :-D Man-Up,dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 6 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 15 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info