Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
873,441 - 873,460 of 1,100,150 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#950908 Jul 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why are 84% of whites who are murdered in the country killed by white folks?
a white on white crime epidemic. it also seems they like to rape women(men?) and commit violent assaults on men(women?).
Liberals are responsible for killing nearly 100% of the blacks murdered in the US every year. 93% black perpetrator times 95% Obama voters = 88.3%+ 75% other muders times 7% remaining murderes which is 4.9%...88.3%+4.9%=93.2% of blacks that are murdered are murdered by liberals. Who loves blacks more than liberals??? apparently EVERYONE.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950909 Jul 22, 2013
Rush Limbaugh Tells White People Not To Feel Bad About Slavery

According to Limbaugh, slavery is just something that civil rights leaders use to get people ginned up. White people actually deserve credit for ending slavery. This slavery thing was no big deal, and what he was really getting at is that African-American attitudes about racism in this country are baseless. Rush was pushing the belief that other countries in the world have done it too, so white people have nothing to feel bad about.

Rush Limbaugh left out one important part of history. In order for the slaves to be freed, they first had to be taken against their will and brought to this country. Limbaugh leaves out the little fact that white people brought the slaves to this country. Not only did white people end slavery, they started it.

The racist subtext of Limbaugh’s remarks fall right in line with his use of the N-word on his show last week. It is almost as if Rush is a competition with Sean Hannity to see who can be the most racist. The real reason why Limbaugh and Hannity are both doing this is ratings. This kind of racist rhetoric is what many white Republicans want to hear right now. Too many folks on the right don’t want to have an intelligent and sensible conversation about race. They believe,“I’m white and I’m right,” is all the discussion that they need.

The idea of white guilt over slavery is a conservative construct designed to downplay the scars and divides that were created by slavery. It isn’t that white people should feel guilty, but that all citizens of this country need to be aware of the lasting legacy of racism that slavery created.

It’s racism for ratings, and the sick thing is that many conservatives are happily embracing the message.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/22/rush-l...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#950910 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I find most break ins and burglaries occur at 7pm?
Hmmmmmmm?
WTF!
when everyone is home about to have dinner.
Yeah!!
Break in central: 7pm
He's black!! Stalk!! Attack! Shoot! Kill!
GET AWAY WITH IT?
ONLY IN FLORIDA! USA?
7 pm
7 pm
7 pm!!
FEDERAL CHARGES NOW!
LOCK UP ZIMMERMAN.
Most burglars do their casing in daylight hours.

....while buying Purple Drank ingredients.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#950912 Jul 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did the black neighbor have a name? Was it the nice lady who was curious, saw George's truck and then saw him sitting in the police car? She has a name you know.
There were other black neighbors as well, some of them didn't speak very highly of George.
The black boy that broke in to Bartalan's home and at least two others was identified and arrested prior to George starting the NW program. You're not real good with timelines or dates are you?
One of the neighbor's name was Rufus. The other's was Slade....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#950913 Jul 22, 2013
"Negroes boycott Florida"!!!

Floridians rejoice.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#950915 Jul 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the epidemic of white on white violence is no laughing matter.
Sorry, but I'm laughing about it abdul.....

Lapeer, MI

#950916 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
People like the beaches and resorts here too much.
Most people have already accepted the jury's verdict and that this was a tragedy. And have some common sense too.
Don't think Florida has anything to worry about.
Not that I think you think we do.
Boycott the White House!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#950917 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Car...truck...who the hell cares?
Greta pointed to where his "TRUCK" was in one direction and Zimmerman's claim to be walking in the other direction to the clubhouse when Martin confronted him.
Do you lie for a living? Zimmerman clearly stated that, after he hung up with the dispatcher, he was headed back to his truck when, he was surprisingly jumped by Trayvon from the invisible bushes. Problem is from the time he hung up with the dispatcher, to the time the fight started left a 2min window so, what you should be asking is," what was Zimmerman doing for 2 min to only have gotten 20yds?" The 2 min time frame is correlated by Trayvon's conversation with Jeantel. Again on the taped statement, he was caught lying. He said he was looking for a street sign that was right in front his face & appeared on the video. Then hecaught himself when he said " he approached Martin &, quickly changed it to " when he approached me. It's clear you have republican eyes, you only see what they want you to see!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950918 Jul 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No source? C'mon pal.
Whatever, the precise time of the gunshot is known.
It doesn't fit with George's statements LE.
Source is "Obama the Genius", one of your peeps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#950919 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you lie for a living? Zimmerman clearly stated that, after he hung up with the dispatcher, he was headed back to his truck when, he was surprisingly jumped by Trayvon from the invisible bushes. Problem is from the time he hung up with the dispatcher, to the time the fight started left a 2min window so, what you should be asking is," what was Zimmerman doing for 2 min to only have gotten 20yds?" The 2 min time frame is correlated by Trayvon's conversation with Jeantel. Again on the taped statement, he was caught lying. He said he was looking for a street sign that was right in front his face & appeared on the video. Then hecaught himself when he said " he approached Martin &, quickly changed it to " when he approached me. It's clear you have republican eyes, you only see what they want you to see!
1)GZ smoked Trayvon.

2)GZ was arrested, tried, and acquitted.

3)Trayvon has been exposed as a drugged-out thug after the fact.

4)GZ has proven himself a quiet hero after saving a family last weekend.

Its time to move on, nubian nutsack....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#950920 Jul 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
"“The attorney general of the United States is engaged in a shocking extrajudicial publicity campaign. Eric Holder is prosecuting George Zimmerman in the court of public opinion because he knows he wouldn’t have a prayer of convicting him in a court of law. Worse, in doing so, Holder is quite deliberately stoking resentment and tension — under the guise of leading a ‘national conversation’ about race,” McCarthy writes.“At precisely the same time, the United States secretary of health and human services has loathsomely injected race into the debate over Obamacare. Toward the conclusion of this week’s NAACP grievance fest, Kathleen Sebelius took the podium to demagogue Obamacare opponents. The fight against them, she inveighed, is reminiscent of “the fight against lynching and the fight for desegregation.”She made these inflammatory remarks just as violence was erupting over Zimmerman’s acquittal in the Trayvon Martin shooting, no small thanks to Holder’s accomplice, Al Sharpton"
Never let a crisis go to waste.
When the government turns on the people, something must break.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#950921 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
If you choose to commit a crime, and you are convicted of that crime, the public has every right to assume you are, and will always be a criminal.
It's up to that criminal to convince the public that they have reformed.
And, convincing them of that may take a very, very long time.
They had their "due process of law". Just because they were released from prison doesn't mean everything should be like they never did it. There is a social penalty to pay, as well as a government penalty.
It is your type of thinking is the type of thinking that got us to where we are today. I believe someone who has served his time has earned the right to have a clean slate when re-entering society. To do otherwise fosters resentment and frustrations that lead to disenfranchisement and discrimination that is handed down through the generations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950922 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Rick Perry didn't do so well with competition in his primary run, so maybe he just wants to eliminate it? "Rick Perry has been trying every trick in the book to pass the new abortion bill in Texas, and now, according to Addicting Info.org , the truth behind his extreme “desperation” has been uncovered. The bill’s passage would mean that his sister’s company could be poised to make big money from abortions. Milla Perry Jones, Rick Perry’s sister, is the Vice President of Government Affairs at United Surgical Partners International. In addition to that plumb position, she is also a board member at the Texas Ambulatory Surgical Center Society.
The Houston Chronicle reports the bill’s passage would mean that nearly all of the abortion clinics in Texas would close because they would not be able to afford to transform into official ambulatory surgical centers. The bill would restrict abortions to being performed only in clinics that have this designation.
The few abortion clinics that would stay open would be the ones that already function as ambulatory surgical centers. It does not seem to be a coincidence that Perry’s sister just so happens to work at a company that is already considered to be an ambulatory surgical center. She stands to profit handsomely from the bill being signed into law."
Didn't he have a major stake in the company that provided his mandated HPV vaccines as well? Wish you guys had a little faith in Capitalism.
Abortion clinics should upgrade their facilities to make them as safe as places that perform routine procedures such as colonoscopies and should charge for their services accordingly.

Oh, wait, abortion is free, so what's the problem?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#950924 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt favors the Planned Parenthood program of black genocide.
Always have, always will.
Galt favors homeschooling for idiots too ,but he is wrong there too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950925 Jul 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh Tells White People Not To Feel Bad About Slavery
According to Limbaugh, slavery is just something that civil rights leaders use to get people ginned up. White people actually deserve credit for ending slavery. This slavery thing was no big deal, and what he was really getting at is that African-American attitudes about racism in this country are baseless. Rush was pushing the belief that other countries in the world have done it too, so white people have nothing to feel bad about.
Rush Limbaugh left out one important part of history. In order for the slaves to be freed, they first had to be taken against their will and brought to this country. Limbaugh leaves out the little fact that white people brought the slaves to this country. Not only did white people end slavery, they started it.
The racist subtext of Limbaugh’s remarks fall right in line with his use of the N-word on his show last week. It is almost as if Rush is a competition with Sean Hannity to see who can be the most racist. The real reason why Limbaugh and Hannity are both doing this is ratings. This kind of racist rhetoric is what many white Republicans want to hear right now. Too many folks on the right don’t want to have an intelligent and sensible conversation about race. They believe,“I’m white and I’m right,” is all the discussion that they need.
The idea of white guilt over slavery is a conservative construct designed to downplay the scars and divides that were created by slavery. It isn’t that white people should feel guilty, but that all citizens of this country need to be aware of the lasting legacy of racism that slavery created.
It’s racism for ratings, and the sick thing is that many conservatives are happily embracing the message.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/22/rush-l...
Name another country where white people went to war with each other to free black slaves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950927 Jul 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt favors homeschooling for idiots too ,but he is wrong there too.
Galt is a strong supporter of public education, minus teacher unions and tenure.

Most, but not all, homeschoolers are religious whackos.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#950930 Jul 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The first ten were the Bill of Rights. So. With only 17 in almost 250 years and one was repealed by another so really only 15. Seems like that means it is a well written document.
Yes, yes it was.

Lapeer, MI

#950931 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know more about that than I, so I defer.
Ignorant azzholes find themselves deferring a lot so don't feel bad:)

Lapeer, MI

#950932 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm... no... no.. I don't think that's quite right...
Correct: you don't think.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#950933 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion clinics should upgrade their facilities to make them as safe as places that perform routine procedures such as colonoscopies and should charge for their services accordingly.
Oh, wait, abortion is free, so what's the problem?
Sorry, Galt, I mistook you for someone with reasonable intelligence and a modicum of integrity--I won't make that mistake again. BTW, most helpful to see what you equate fetuses to, and the cost of abortion is not quite the same thing as the availability to large portions of the population although I'm sure the Perrys will try to make a buck on monopoly if possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 1 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 4 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••