Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#950952 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you lie for a living? Zimmerman clearly stated that, after he hung up with the dispatcher, he was headed back to his truck when, he was surprisingly jumped by Trayvon from the invisible bushes. Problem is from the time he hung up with the dispatcher, to the time the fight started left a 2min window so, what you should be asking is," what was Zimmerman doing for 2 min to only have gotten 20yds?" The 2 min time frame is correlated by Trayvon's conversation with Jeantel. Again on the taped statement, he was caught lying. He said he was looking for a street sign that was right in front his face & appeared on the video. Then hecaught himself when he said " he approached Martin &, quickly changed it to " when he approached me. It's clear you have republican eyes, you only see what they want you to see!
Apparently, the jury didn't hear your version. Neither did the prosecution. The prosecution actually helped the defense win the case. They should have consulted with you first.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#950953 Jul 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
1)GZ smoked Trayvon.
2)GZ was arrested, tried, and acquitted.
3)Trayvon has been exposed as a drugged-out thug after the fact.
4)GZ has proven himself a quiet hero after saving a family last weekend.
Its time to move on, nubian nutsack....
If Liberals got more sleep, they'd no longer be Liberals:)

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#950954 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm... no... no.. I don't think that's quite right...
But, but, but, he said it with such conviction! How can you dare not take his word for it? Facts be damned.

Lapeer, MI

#950956 Jul 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your type of thinking is the type of thinking that got us to where we are today. I believe someone who has served his time has earned the right to have a clean slate when re-entering society. To do otherwise fosters resentment and frustrations that lead to disenfranchisement and discrimination that is handed down through the generations.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I'm waiting for more propaganda tag words other than "disenfranchisement" and "discrimination".

Where is "oppression"? "racial injustice" or "economic inequality" and "biased Justice System"???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Yer slipping:)

Location hidden

#950957 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAOAU as always......
"GEORGE ZIMMERMAN FOR MAN OF THE YEAR"!!!
Sure, Zimmerman and Dzhokar Tsarnaev can share the honor.

Lapeer, MI

#950959 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's talk about how much money we waste trying to convince boys that they're actually men. Say... you're special aren't you, honey? Wanna shower together?
A word of warning, Dood:

bad things can happen when you believe that 2 + 2 = 17

Lapeer, MI

#950960 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many times I have to say this but you're not, "the people." "The people" elected a black president and that freaks you out, we get that, but the truth is if your daughter wasn't born with a deep tan I don't want to fuck her. Capice? Ok, I admit it, I already have. And you thought she was ugly.
For being the Sun, you ain't at all bright.

Let's just call you the Moon - the Dark Side of it:)

Orlando, FL

#950961 Jul 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's not why we went to war.
Abraham Lincoln didn't need to sign the Emancipation Proclamation then.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#950962 Jul 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Yesterday, right-leaning blogger Sundance of widely-read The Conservative Tree House released several photos of Tracy Martin, some of which date back to 2010.One shows Martin posing with a crowd of people in which, according to the blog, a finger sign denoting Crips membership is visible. Another portrays him standing in a different crowd with a cityscape and raining dollar bills in the background.In these photos, Martin himself is making some sort of hand sign. Other individuals photographed are doing the same. TCTH identified said signs as gang-related."
Widely read by fkn losers such as yourself. That is a racist puke thread and the poster you're referring to goes by the handle sundance cracker.

No honesty on that site regarding any subject.

It figures that several of the most twisted fks here would lower themselves even further by dragging that craziness over to this__topix all time top thread.

Lapeer, MI

#950964 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, at this point, even I must defer to your intimate knowledge of ignorant azzholes...know thyself, as the axiom goes.
"You will know them by their works"

I spotted you right off the bat.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#950965 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion clinics should upgrade their facilities to make them as safe as places that perform routine procedures such as colonoscopies and should charge for their services accordingly.
Oh, wait, abortion is free, so what's the problem?
Abortions are only free under Romneycare in Massachusetts ; not under Obamacare.

Lapeer, MI

#950966 Jul 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's not why we went to war.
Naw. We went to war because John Wilkes Booth needed target practice.

You and leosamplanus share the same cage inside the research lab.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#950968 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
The brilliant woman - who chooses to love me in her delicate, deliciously-toed way - told you, "You don't know what's coming." But you thought she was kidding, didn't you?
If anyone can exorcise evil spirits from this thread, you can. At the very least, you will be successful in exposing them.

Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#950969 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAOAU as always......
"GEORGE ZIMMERMAN FOR MAN OF THE YEAR"!!!
Still don't know the difference between @ and A, as in you effin'Ahole? I do tend to see why Georgy Pudgy is such a hero to you and your ilk--a child molester, murderer, no kind of a man at all. Spin on, McDull, spin on..."Zimmerman delivers the Royal baby, saves a busload of nuns and war orphans, and still makes it home in time to murder yet another kid."
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#950970 Jul 22, 2013
How it should have gone down:

" Hello, I want to report a suspicious person, probably a burglar."

Dispatcher: Are you retarded? It's 7 pm. No burglars are in your area now. It's dinner time you ddouucchheee! Just stay in your car and plank your pud. And then ffcckkkk off loser!

What really happened:

February 26, 2012.-- USA --

"I am going to 7-11, be right back."

6:24 PM As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)

It's Horque Zimmamon.

Racially Profiled teenager.

7:11 pm In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."

7:16 pm --- Gun shot heard on 911 call.

George Zimmerman killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

7:17 pm --- First police officer on scene.

These facts too hard to understand?

(Stay in vehicle.......kid still alive?)

When's dawn?

#950971 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"You will know them by their works"
I spotted you right off the bat.
Since you've never worked a day in your life, you SSI suckin' retard, I think the only think you've ever spotted is your depends.

When's dawn?

#950972 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL MEET A WOMAN YESTERDAY... WELL, TRUTHFULLY, SHE'S MORE OF A GIRL THAN A WOMAN, BUT THERE YOU GO. SHE A DOCTOR, A RESIDENT AT GW. HER MOM INVITE DEBIL OVER FOR DRINKS CAUSE SHE LIKE THE SENSATIONS DEBIL STIR INSIDE HER SOMETIMES. SO THERE DEBIL IS SITTIN' AT THE PICNIC TABLE OUT ON THE PATIO ACROSS FROM HER MOM AND WHOSE PRETTY FEET SHOULD HE FIND IN HIS LAP. MMMM... MMMM... MMMM... FREE MEDICAL CARE.
You're not waiting for a waiver, I would assume? lol Tom Jones meets Fanny Hill?

Orlando, FL

#950974 Jul 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Abortions are only free under Romneycare in Massachusetts ; not under Obamacare.
Massachusetts is so liberal they kept electing Senator Ted Kennedy too.

Romney went with what the people in his state wanted and his Democratic Congress voted to pass.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#950976 Jul 22, 2013
Detroit needs $18 billion.

Plans to cut retired workers pensions!!

up to 55%, gone!

20,000 workers to get screwwed!

Republican Governor!

and now this:

Your Dickkk and George spent $18 billion......PER MONTH IN IRAQ!

FOR YEARS AND YEARS: 18 BILLION + 18 BILLION +18 BILLION......TRILLIONS GONE ALL IN,$6 TRILLION ALL BORROWED!

Now that is a Republican ffccckkkk you job!

Waste trillions for war,

Screwwww workers for pensions,

GOP: Greedy Old White Pusscees!

Orlando, FL

#950979 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've never worked a day in your life, you SSI suckin' retard, I think the only think you've ever spotted is your depends.
By the way, the only reason I call you and all liberals "loons" is because it's important for you to recognize the problem before you can solve it.

And, well, frankly, in your present state of being brainwashed, you are.

It's too hard to accept normal people could be liberals on purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-22 10 min Kuuipo 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min loose cannon 178,224
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••