Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950995 Jul 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's ok when Corporate America is the recipient but no one else. Got it.
Forced redistribution of wealth, which is the reason for ObamaKKKare, is always evil.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#950996 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER YOU SAY, HOMER. DEBIL DEFER TO YOU.
Go down to deribber to defur. Wash good.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950997 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
For being the Sun, you ain't at all bright.
Let's just call you the Moon - the Dark Side of it:)
Or the Debil, a/k/a Ghost.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951001 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Zimmerman and Dzhokar Tsarnaev can share the honor.
GZ whacked out a druggie thug after being attacked; Tsarnaev killed & mutilated people running a marathon. Yeah, that's the same thing.

Lick my sweaty choad, phag.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951002 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"2) stalk
verb
Definition of STALK
intransitive verb
1
: to pursue quarry or prey stealthily"
Miriam Webster Dictionary you f*cking moron. My God you right whiners are dumber than sh*t.
STFU, lawn jockey. GZ won; retarded, druggie negroes lost.

Get over it...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951003 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You will NEVER see George Zimmerman on the front cover of Time Magazine. You will see the Halo-ed Magic Negro and Adolf Hitler and Even the Purple Drank Dood from Sanford...
...but the Not Guilty Watch Captain? Not on your life. Time is a Liberal rag.
What is "TIME Magazine"" :-)????

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951004 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Still don't know the difference between @ and A, as in you effin'Ahole? I do tend to see why Georgy Pudgy is such a hero to you and your ilk--a child molester, murderer, no kind of a man at all. Spin on, McDull, spin on..."Zimmerman delivers the Royal baby, saves a busload of nuns and war orphans, and still makes it home in time to murder yet another kid."
Really eatin you up inside, huh tranny??

LMAOAUL......
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#951005 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name another country where white people went to war with each other to free black slaves.
What's your point? That racial divide between white people still exist today! Democrats of today, the old republicans of yesterday or, the liberators were always for freedom of all people. The democrats of old, the new republican party( new as in after 1964) has always been of oppressive nature, & still is. Look at y'all stance on minimum wage, even after statistics from Coscos show business increases when you pay your employeesmore money. Y'all like Wal-Mart, are still reciting statistics from 2004, slanted with a republican bias but, Coscos is undeniable evidence that refutes your data. Time has continued, years have passed but, nothing has changed, only a swap of party titles & symbols. This thread is also undeniable evidence. Look who's party has overwhelming blatant racism &, who's party is still playing liberators! Moral is, there's good & bad folks in every race. You just happen to be on the bad side of history &, the present!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#951006 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere along the lines, you dudes got it twisted. There's nothing thuggish about a fistfight! As men, our testosterone runs high, which in itself is aggressive nature. There's 3 levels in this world, mental, spiritual, & the last is physical. When 2 people feel as though they've exhausted every other ave, the only thing left is physical. Most of the time, the 2 fighting ends up friend after the fight with a greater respect for each other, knowing how far & what buttons to push on each other. A fight is not over because a person is knocked down. As for banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete, total bullshit! It's more likely be was slammed & his head hit the concrete. If a man allows someone to sit on their chest &, bang their head on the ground, they deserve it! Especially if that person is a 16yrold kid. The whole scenario is of a bully, picking on a smaller kid &, that smaller kid whips the bullies ass. Does the bully now have the right to kill the smaller kid?
"nj ranter 0"
Give it up. Your story does not hold water. The jury heard the evidence, not the crap you attempt to spread. The jury has spoken. Zimmerman is innocent.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951007 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've never worked a day in your life, you SSI suckin' retard, I think the only think you've ever spotted is your depends.
Once again, there go your inhumane insults against the innocents. "retard" is probably the rationale you use for snuffing out those last 20 little lives in an abortion clinic.

Hard, bitter and self-indulgent doesn't do much for you, does it?

Try a little tenderness.

Go feed a squirrel.

Send a Congratulations Card to Kate & William.

I might be retarded but I am more human and humane than you could ever hope to be. In this, I am happy:)

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951008 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL JUST ADORE YOU. HE GOT NO MORE TO ADD. HIS BALLS IN YOUR COURT.
I might just slightly adore you back--you do tend to cheer a body right up--but I think your balls may have been in more courts than Dunlop's. Gotta' go pretend to be productive, not to be confused with reproductive, for now. Stay safe...you are a treasure.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#951009 Jul 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Puccessee say what?
"poop"
You are the Puccessee. You are the coward. You bragged about the book you wrote your bio/fantasy that you said was due out some summer. That was 5 years ago.
When is the book going to be released?
Come on coward, put up or shut up. Be honest, just once
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951010 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? That racial divide between white people still exist today! Democrats of today, the old republicans of yesterday or, the liberators were always for freedom of all people. The democrats of old, the new republican party( new as in after 1964) has always been of oppressive nature, & still is. Look at y'all stance on minimum wage, even after statistics from Coscos show business increases when you pay your employeesmore money. Y'all like Wal-Mart, are still reciting statistics from 2004, slanted with a republican bias but, Coscos is undeniable evidence that refutes your data. Time has continued, years have passed but, nothing has changed, only a swap of party titles & symbols. This thread is also undeniable evidence. Look who's party has overwhelming blatant racism &, who's party is still playing liberators! Moral is, there's good & bad folks in every race. You just happen to be on the bad side of history &, the present!
Glad you brought up Costco (not Cosco). The people who work there are much more skilled and ambitious than minimum wage folk, and are held to production quotas. Check the bulletin board in the front of the store where employees are listed in order of productivity.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951011 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, there go your inhumane insults against the innocents. "retard" is probably the rationale you use for snuffing out those last 20 little lives in an abortion clinic.
Hard, bitter and self-indulgent doesn't do much for you, does it?
Try a little tenderness.
Go feed a squirrel.
Send a Congratulations Card to Kate & William.
I might be retarded but I am more human and humane than you could ever hope to be. In this, I am happy:)
Yep, Royal Baby is already more of a man than Georgy Pudgy and you will ever be. Bet you just hated Diana and Dodie, huh...BTW, a person's who's really happy doesn't ever use your rhetoric.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951012 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Makes one wonder about "folks" who spend day and night talkin''bout dead black boys gettin' what they deserve and trying to make Purple Drank from a Wiki recipe that doesn't include Skittles and fruit drink and railin' to save three-week fetuses by stickin' their noses, only figuratively, up strangers' vaginas when they could be playin' footsie roulette under a Georgetown patio table.
I see you are wearing your *Stupid Is Terminal* T-Shirt again.

How long do you have?

Where can I send the dead cactus to?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951013 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? That racial divide between white people still exist today! Democrats of today, the old republicans of yesterday or, the liberators were always for freedom of all people. The democrats of old, the new republican party( new as in after 1964) has always been of oppressive nature, & still is. Look at y'all stance on minimum wage, even after statistics from Coscos show business increases when you pay your employeesmore money. Y'all like Wal-Mart, are still reciting statistics from 2004, slanted with a republican bias but, Coscos is undeniable evidence that refutes your data. Time has continued, years have passed but, nothing has changed, only a swap of party titles & symbols. This thread is also undeniable evidence. Look who's party has overwhelming blatant racism &, who's party is still playing liberators! Moral is, there's good & bad folks in every race. You just happen to be on the bad side of history &, the present!
By the way, the ladies handing out the free samples, who probably are minimum wage, are not Costco employees.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#951015 Jul 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, lawn jockey. GZ won; retarded, druggie negroes lost.
Get over it...
Is it possible to sculpt a person's facial features, only judging by their writing style? Somehow , in my mind, you look like the Honky Tonk Man! He never best the Junkyard Dog! lol or, Coco Beware! lol

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951016 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Debil, a/k/a Ghost.
There is a grey line of distinction between these all.

debil, dem, ghost.... it gets confusing...

Does each *Stupid* have a unique stupid personality?

Or is *Stupid* just a One-Size-Fits-All chronic condition?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951017 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU KNOW DEBIL CAN'T RESIST YOU... THAT'S WHY YOU DO THIS ISN'T IT? DEBIL DRAG LOCAL WOMEN UP THE STREET BY THEIR DOGS ON THE STRENGTH OF HIS PERSONALITY BUT HE CAIN'T EVEN BUY YOU A PAIR OF SHOES. MMM... MMMM... MMMM. GIRL WHO CAN RESIST THE DEBIL... WELL... SHE'S A SAINT, OBVIOUSLY. I GOT MONEY, HONEY... JIMMY CHOO IS 5 BLOCKS UP... LET'S JUST GET THIS DONE BEFO' ANYMORE TIME ELAPSES... NEIGHBOR MEANS NOTHING TO ME... JUST A FLING
Glad to see you haven't changed. You're still incorrigible and I'm still overly prudish. Your clarity and shock value style of writing will most definitely add some spice to this "conservative" environment. The thrill begins.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951018 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the ladies handing out the free samples, who probably are minimum wage, are not Costco employees.
"ladies handing out the free samples" sounds like lily and leosamplanus. I admire career Women:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 182,130
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMare 51,293
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015