Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#950966 Jul 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's not why we went to war.
Naw. We went to war because John Wilkes Booth needed target practice.

You and leosamplanus share the same cage inside the research lab.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#950968 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
The brilliant woman - who chooses to love me in her delicate, deliciously-toed way - told you, "You don't know what's coming." But you thought she was kidding, didn't you?
If anyone can exorcise evil spirits from this thread, you can. At the very least, you will be successful in exposing them.

Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#950969 Jul 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOAU as always......
"GEORGE ZIMMERMAN FOR MAN OF THE YEAR"!!!
Still don't know the difference between @ and A, as in you effin'Ahole? I do tend to see why Georgy Pudgy is such a hero to you and your ilk--a child molester, murderer, no kind of a man at all. Spin on, McDull, spin on..."Zimmerman delivers the Royal baby, saves a busload of nuns and war orphans, and still makes it home in time to murder yet another kid."
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#950970 Jul 22, 2013
How it should have gone down:

" Hello, I want to report a suspicious person, probably a burglar."

Dispatcher: Are you retarded? It's 7 pm. No burglars are in your area now. It's dinner time you ddouucchheee! Just stay in your car and plank your pud. And then ffcckkkk off loser!

What really happened:

February 26, 2012.-- USA --

"I am going to 7-11, be right back."

6:24 PM As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)

It's Horque Zimmamon.

Racially Profiled teenager.

7:11 pm In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."

7:16 pm --- Gun shot heard on 911 call.

George Zimmerman killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

7:17 pm --- First police officer on scene.

These facts too hard to understand?

(Stay in vehicle.......kid still alive?)

When's dawn?

#950971 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"You will know them by their works"
I spotted you right off the bat.
Since you've never worked a day in your life, you SSI suckin' retard, I think the only think you've ever spotted is your depends.

When's dawn?

#950972 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL MEET A WOMAN YESTERDAY... WELL, TRUTHFULLY, SHE'S MORE OF A GIRL THAN A WOMAN, BUT THERE YOU GO. SHE A DOCTOR, A RESIDENT AT GW. HER MOM INVITE DEBIL OVER FOR DRINKS CAUSE SHE LIKE THE SENSATIONS DEBIL STIR INSIDE HER SOMETIMES. SO THERE DEBIL IS SITTIN' AT THE PICNIC TABLE OUT ON THE PATIO ACROSS FROM HER MOM AND WHOSE PRETTY FEET SHOULD HE FIND IN HIS LAP. MMMM... MMMM... MMMM... FREE MEDICAL CARE.
You're not waiting for a waiver, I would assume? lol Tom Jones meets Fanny Hill?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#950974 Jul 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Abortions are only free under Romneycare in Massachusetts ; not under Obamacare.
Massachusetts is so liberal they kept electing Senator Ted Kennedy too.

Romney went with what the people in his state wanted and his Democratic Congress voted to pass.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#950976 Jul 22, 2013
Detroit needs $18 billion.

Plans to cut retired workers pensions!!

up to 55%, gone!

20,000 workers to get screwwed!

Republican Governor!

and now this:

Your Dickkk and George spent $18 billion......PER MONTH IN IRAQ!

FOR YEARS AND YEARS: 18 BILLION + 18 BILLION +18 BILLION......TRILLIONS GONE ALL IN,$6 TRILLION ALL BORROWED!

Now that is a Republican ffccckkkk you job!

Waste trillions for war,

Screwwww workers for pensions,

GOP: Greedy Old White Pusscees!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#950979 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've never worked a day in your life, you SSI suckin' retard, I think the only think you've ever spotted is your depends.
By the way, the only reason I call you and all liberals "loons" is because it's important for you to recognize the problem before you can solve it.

And, well, frankly, in your present state of being brainwashed, you are.

It's too hard to accept normal people could be liberals on purpose.

Lapeer, MI

#950981 Jul 22, 2013
Even CNN has called it quits on their gay phag race-baiting after the weekend "justice for trayvon" rallies fizzled, and George Zimmerman was revealed to be (in fact) a quiet hero.
Sucks to be a leftist phag, huh??
LMAO........
I watched two separate TV stories about two NAN riots, one in Michigan and the other out in Hoboken, America.

The camera shots were always tight and up close. Why?

Too few people. And those jerks who were there were spaced apart.

There were no long, wide shots because Liberal Media wants viewers to think this was a "Million Man March" - and we know what a joke THAT was:)

When's dawn?

#950983 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS TRYIN' TO MAKE A KOTEX JOKE TOO BUT YOU BEAT ME TO IT, YOU VIXEN. IS THERE SOME REASON WE'RE NOT IN BED TOGETHER RIGHT NOW? IS IT A RELIGIOUS THING? DEBIL DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THIS BUT HE'D GET CIRCUMCISED FOR YOU IF THAT WHAT HOLDIN' YOU BACK... ON THE OTHER HAND, WHAT'S THE HARM? IF YOU SQUEEZE THE TOP REAL TIGHT AN' JUST BLOW INTO IT IT INFLATES LIKE A BALLOON.
lol I'm not sure what a pop-shrink might have to say about your strong attraction to married women, but if I really were a baby-momma, I'd be there before you could say Manolo Blahniks meets La Perla (but those might not be expensive enough for your position).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950985 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Galt, I mistook you for someone with reasonable intelligence and a modicum of integrity--I won't make that mistake again. BTW, most helpful to see what you equate fetuses to, and the cost of abortion is not quite the same thing as the availability to large portions of the population although I'm sure the Perrys will try to make a buck on monopoly if possible.
Define "availability."

No existing clinic needs to close unless it is substandard and dangerous to patients.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#950986 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is so liberal they kept electing Senator Ted Kennedy too.
Romney went with what the people in his state wanted and his Democratic Congress voted to pass.
Under our U S Constitution , government's political legitimacy is by the 'consent of the governed' so Governor Romney and President Barack Obama only acted to serve the will of the American people for universal healthcare.

Lapeer, MI

#950987 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAOAU as always......
"GEORGE ZIMMERMAN FOR MAN OF THE YEAR"!!!
You will NEVER see George Zimmerman on the front cover of Time Magazine. You will see the Halo-ed Magic Negro and Adolf Hitler and Even the Purple Drank Dood from Sanford...

...but the Not Guilty Watch Captain? Not on your life. Time is a Liberal rag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950988 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh... well, I'd bet my last dollar - every single last one - that I make more money than you and have made more of a success of myself than you have in... um... Temecola... Tumec... wherever! I wil BET you that NOBODY supports teechers.. toochers... aw, shit!... better than you do. K?
Well, you can't prove that, can you, so why bother?

Galt has great respect for competent public school teachers, but the few losers supported by the unions contaminate the barrel.

Galt lived in Salt Lake for two years, if you actually live there.

Very nice place once one learns to co-exist with Mormons.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#950989 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
For being the Sun, you ain't at all bright.
Let's just call you the Moon - the Dark Side of it:)
... says a dimming electron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950990 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh... well, I'd bet my last dollar - every single last one - that I make more money than you and have made more of a success of myself than you have in... um... Temecola... Tumec... wherever! I wil BET you that NOBODY supports teechers.. toochers... aw, shit!... better than you do. K?
You wouldn't like Temecula. Mostly white, but with a significant Asian minority.

Lapeer, MI

#950991 Jul 22, 2013
The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel bad... I feel... veiny. Pink. Purple. Ready to explode. In other words, I'm the same guy I was yesterday and the day before and the day before that. Eat your heart out, Sucka. Only reason manopoly defends your ass in here is cause she figures you need it. My dick and balls, however, still function admirably. I do type naked. Sometimes when I see carol's posts I stroke the ol' cock to erection and spray man-juice all over the keyboard just to make sure I can still do it 3 or 4 times. It's just a habit... ok, I do it all the time. Fucking carol has become my latest obsession although Mickey plays an interesting roll in my fantasies too... as do you...
So, um, how's the Tea-Party thing working for you?
And the Magic Negro tells Americans to do some soul-searching about guys like you.

I'm locking my car doors and there's not a god-damned thing you or he can do about it:)

When's dawn?

#950992 Jul 22, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
lEO, BABY, THIS THING IS SO HARD NOW I GOTTA WORK WITH IT BUT YOU'LL APPRECIATE THE REST OF THE STORY: HER MOM WAS SITTING THERE TELLING ME ABOUT WHY WE WERE WRONG FOR EACH OTHER. PEOPLE!
Makes one wonder about "folks" who spend day and night talkin''bout dead black boys gettin' what they deserve and trying to make Purple Drank from a Wiki recipe that doesn't include Skittles and fruit drink and railin' to save three-week fetuses by stickin' their noses, only figuratively, up strangers' vaginas when they could be playin' footsie roulette under a Georgetown patio table.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#950994 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalk is a noun.
It is what is growing out of your cowpie head, DumbDave.
Cornstalk, Celery stalk, Wheat stalk ....
"2) stalk
verb
Definition of STALK
intransitive verb
: to pursue quarry or prey stealthily"

Miriam Webster Dictionary you f*cking moron. My God you right whiners are dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min wojar 182,149
Word (Dec '08) 23 min texas pete 4,796
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 409
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Passing thru 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,265
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 51,295
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News