Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,658)

Showing posts 873,141 - 873,160 of1,072,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Skittles and Arizona Watermellon... plus any codeine cough medicine... equals "lean", or perhaps in your ghetto "Purple Drank".
End of story.
No Codeine in the toxicology report.

How about in Zimmerman's drug test? Oh, that's right. He didn't get one. I guess gunning down a black kid in Florida gets a pass but running one down doesn't. Makes perfect sense.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not too white. It's too you & not me! I wear my clothes how I want to, not too soothe your insecurities. Has nothing to do with how I carry myself, or having dignity &, integrity! That's you republicans problem, you think it's wrong if it's not your way or, some whiteman from ancient history didn't say it! But who am I to expect you to understand life's basics. You repeatedly post the same redundant bullshit everyday!
Your 10 kids are your own fault NJ raider, them trying to raise a government cheese dumbass like (you) as an adult is still your fault NJ raider...

The dumb Negro will follow the race pimp meisters Jesse and Al and a half white sellout Obama to HELL and NJ raider wonders why his behavior is the issue?? Nothing more you idiot...

Pull up your pants boy...or is that and education too white for you fool?

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong seems a republican tradition :-)
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind.-- Purdue University President Mitch Daniels on Friday stood by his efforts to keep liberal historian Howard Zinn's work from being taught in Indiana schools, saying the actions he took while governor were meant to keep the book out of the hands of K-12 students.

Quel surpris!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Anarchists of the House

The Republican Congress is testing a new frontier of radicalism—governmental sabotage.

http://nymag.com/news/features/republican-con...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul Aide Resigns After Confederate Views Stir Controversy
Hunter, a self-professed "Southern Avenger," came under fire after the Washington Free Beacon reported on his pro-Confederate views. Hunter, who co-wrote Paul's 2011 book, has said Lincoln assassin John Wilkes Booth's "heart was in the right place" and that he "raise[s] a personal toast every May 10" in honor of Booth's birthday. He also has worn a Confederate flag mask during public appearances.
Paul defended Hunter in an interview with The Huffington Post's Howard Fineman, calling his aide "incredibly talented," but acknowledging that his racially charged writings were "absolutely stupid."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/rand...
Confederate flag mask? What a freak. He tried to have his columns scrubbed from the internet. Sorry! Once it's out there, it stays there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats: 65% non Hispanic white
Republicans: 89% non Hispanic White
Now we know why racists prefer the Republican Party.
As of 2008, Democrats were 58% white, 42% black and Hispanic.

Democrats are heavily skewed toward low-income failures.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not too white. It's too you & not me! I wear my clothes how I want to, not too soothe your insecurities. Has nothing to do with how I carry myself, or having dignity &, integrity! That's you republicans problem, you think it's wrong if it's not your way or, some whiteman from ancient history didn't say it! But who am I to expect you to understand life's basics. You repeatedly post the same redundant bullshit everyday!
The Cconstitution is the rule, dumbass.
That is the only reference the TEA Party uses.
You, on the other hand, prefer some government by political whim predating the Code of Hamurabi.
We like rules guaranteeing individual rights for everyone and limited government. You don't like those rules. That's the difference.
I do believe, given the ignorance you typify, we'll have to fight another war over this principle. Nice going, dumbass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about in Zimmerman's drug test? Oh, that's right. He didn't get one. I guess gunning down a black kid in Florida gets a pass but running one down doesn't. Makes perfect sense.
Zimmerman was taking xanax and anti depressants.
Why wasn't that brought up by the prosecution?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost a street/bar fight.
You're lying.
I'll give the names of my coaches:
Calvin Clary
Crowe Peele
Being the chickensh*t you are, you likely ran squealing like a little girl.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No test for codeine, dumbass. Codeine isn't an illegal substance, dumbass.

Hoodieman was coming back from the store with the ingredients to mix another batch of lean.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a mental disease called "think you know it all, dumass!" You're telling me about a drinkin which was created in the hood. A place that you stay far from but, I'm in everyday. You don't even know how to sell the promethizine so how can you tell me about the drink? You don't even realize, you proved yourself wrong. It's called "purple drank" because, when you mix it with Sprite, it turns purple. If you mix promethizine with a watermelon soft drink, would it turn purple? Sprite is the most popular mixture but, some people prefer GingerAle. Get your facts right!
Just call it hooch and teach 'em it's BAD for them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Joe Scarborough railed against Sean Hannity on Monday, accusing the Fox News host over using Trayvon Martin's death to "gin up his ratings."

Hannity reacted to President Obama's speech about Trayvon Martin and race on Friday, asking if the president had compared himself to the teenager because "he was part of the Choom Gang and he smoked pot and he did a little blow."

On Monday, an indignant Scarborough slammed Hannity's response. "It seems we keep hearing that Trayvon had it coming because he had pot in his system," Scarborough said. "I keep hearing this from people like Sean Hannity and others on the right. Really? Would we like to go across college campuses in America and tell all white boys that if they have marijuana in their system then they are fair game?"

"In 2013, Sean, come on," he added later. "Whatever excuse there is to say this young black man had it coming to him, that is the defense because there is no defense for shooting down a young black man in a middle class neighborhood with Skittles."

Scarborough called the case "depressing." Later, he said that even others in the far right media have called Hannity out. "Sean Hannity has been ginning this up so badly that... Michael Savage has been saying that he's been irresponsible and that he's using race to gin up his ratings in a way that's bad for America," Scarborough said. "That's how extreme Sean Hannity's position has been."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/joe-...

Thanks Joe.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I serious doubt that you ever went to college let alone one in the top twenty.
Your posts demonstrate little knowledge on anything.
Which one did Dumbass Dave attend?

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
The jury followed the letter of the law.
The case was riddled with reasonable doubt. They can't bend the rules just for Trayvon.
But I will say this though; the black community has shown a lot of solidarity over the Martin killing.
Hopefully you can keep the momentum going and focus your energies on the cycle of violenece that grips the black community from within.
You gotta stop whuppin' your kids, Sonic. That would be a productive place to start.
cycle of violence in the black community?

what about the white cycle of violence? 84% of the whites murdered in the country are killed by whites! and let's not even get started about the the white man's proclivity for rape!

it seems white male privilege extends to getting laid one way or the other, and just like most violent crimes committed by white people, the courts usually agree.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Confederate flag mask? What a freak. He tried to have his columns scrubbed from the internet. Sorry! Once it's out there, it stays there.
once it's out there.....

some of these nutjobs didn't get the memo. though i suspect DB just shredded it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER been in a fist fight where you were on the ground on top of someone?
If yes:
Do you believe that person had the right to shoot you?
If no:
Why not?
Given that rational adults do not voluntarily engage in fist fights, your question is absurd.

However, if Galt was assaulted by a street thug and was armed at the time...well, adios MF.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman not Horque Zimmamon.

Profiled teenager.

7:11 pm — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."

7:16 pm --- Gun shot heard on 911 call.

George Zimmerman killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

7:17 pm --- First police officer on scene.

These facts too hard to understand?

(Stay in vehicle.......kid still alive?)

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There more than one SIDE to a story!
TELL THE WHOLE STORY bub ...
NOT just the PART that sounds "good" for your side!
``````````
Dispatcher
OK, and this guy is he white, black, or hispanic?
Zimmerman
He looks black.
Dispatcher
Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman
Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.
Dispatcher
OK, he's just walking around the area…
Zimmerman
looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher
OK…
Zimmerman
Now he's just staring at me.
...Dispatcher
OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman
That's the clubhouse…
Dispatcher
That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman
Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
Dispatcher
OK.
Zimmerman
He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
Dispatcher
How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman
He's got button on his shirt, late teens.
Dispatcher
Late teens. Ok.
Zimmerman
Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
Dispatcher
Just let me know if he does anything, ok?---- <<<---<<< <
Zimmerman
(unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.
Dispatcher
Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.
Dispatcher
That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman
Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
Dispatcher
OK.
Zimmerman
He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
Dispatcher
How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman
He's got button on his shirt, late teens.
Dispatcher
Late teens. Ok.
Zimmerman
Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
Dispatcher
Just let me know if he does anything, ok?---- <<<--<<<
Zimmerman
(unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.
Dispatcher
Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.
Dispatcher
Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman
The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)
Dispatcher
Are you following him?
Zimmerman
Yeah.
Dispatcher
Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman
Ok.
Dispatcher
Alright sir what is your name?
Zimmerman
George…He ran.
http://misterbillohno.newsvine.com/_news/2013...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ,it's much better to go through life stupid, woman hating, homophobic,pretending that you love the children....in other words programmed to he hilt, a mindless minion....huh bagger.
Line one-que of ten...calling for Ghost.

Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

In no particular order goober duhmmy-

http://crimesking.blogspot.com/2009/05/top-10...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

This week, millions of Americans struggled to understand how an unarmed 17 year old African-American kid stalked by an overzealous community watch volunteer came to be blamed for his own murder. Millions more wondered what all the fuss was about. And like many Americans across the country, I naturally expected our President--who also happens to be America's first African-American President--to provide meaning to the tragedy and its tense aftermath. President Obama spoke both from the heart and from history to help us understand both the anguish so many our fellow Americans feel and the discomfort many others experience in response to that anguish.

But if you, like me, thought the President's personal history and life story uniquely positioned him to shed some light on America's dark past and brighter future, conservative commentators were quick to disabuse you of that notion. Instead, they instructed us Friday, Barack Obama is "the First Racist in Chief" and is trying "to tear our country apart." The "Race Baiter in Chief" could have been Trayvon Martin 35 years ago because "he smoked pot and he did a little blow" and must have "sucker­punched a watch volunteer & then bashed his head in."

Apparently, right-wing ideologues, almost all of them white, are the referees of race relations in the United States. If that doesn't seem right to you, that's because it's a conservative thing. You wouldn't understand.

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/00...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 873,141 - 873,160 of1,072,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 45,480
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 19 min Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 46 min edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info