Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
873,141 - 873,160 of 1,080,470 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

This week, millions of Americans struggled to understand how an unarmed 17 year old African-American kid stalked by an overzealous community watch volunteer came to be blamed for his own murder. Millions more wondered what all the fuss was about. And like many Americans across the country, I naturally expected our President--who also happens to be America's first African-American President--to provide meaning to the tragedy and its tense aftermath. President Obama spoke both from the heart and from history to help us understand both the anguish so many our fellow Americans feel and the discomfort many others experience in response to that anguish.

But if you, like me, thought the President's personal history and life story uniquely positioned him to shed some light on America's dark past and brighter future, conservative commentators were quick to disabuse you of that notion. Instead, they instructed us Friday, Barack Obama is "the First Racist in Chief" and is trying "to tear our country apart." The "Race Baiter in Chief" could have been Trayvon Martin 35 years ago because "he smoked pot and he did a little blow" and must have "sucker­punched a watch volunteer & then bashed his head in."

Apparently, right-wing ideologues, almost all of them white, are the referees of race relations in the United States. If that doesn't seem right to you, that's because it's a conservative thing. You wouldn't understand.

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/00...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So is neighborhood "watching", bird-brain duhmmy.
Since the dumbf*ck Zimmerman violated several Neighborhood Guidelines including not identifying himself, how was Martin to know.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was taking xanax and anti depressants.
Why wasn't that brought up by the prosecution?
More than 2,000 photos from Trayvon's phone were not shown to defense attorneys, hidden from attorneys by the prosecution, grounds for a mistrial had Zimmerman lost, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

Now lily tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot...

The star witness Rachel (Racial) Jeantel set Trayvon up to be a 'gay basher' and a cracker racist too!! The narcotics in Trayvon's blood did not help that night either, he thought that he was all Gangsta and Superman.

It's theculture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not too white. It's too you & not me! I wear my clothes how I want to, not too soothe your insecurities. Has nothing to do with how I carry myself, or having dignity &, integrity! That's you republicans problem, you think it's wrong if it's not your way or, some whiteman from ancient history didn't say it! But who am I to expect you to understand life's basics. You repeatedly post the same redundant bullshit everyday!
If you come see me with your pants under your ass, you're not getting the job.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a phony pretend tough guy. I'm a Golden Gloves semi-finalist, college team boxer and so many street/bar fights I've lost count. Only cowards like you and Zimmerman scream like babies and resort to weapons to back up their big mouths when they are getting their asses kicked in an ordinary fist fight. Lock and load pussee.
Thanks for the confession.

Now we all know what type of person you are, a street/bar fighter.

The type who thinks it's OK to slug someone because they "have a big mouth."

Little wonder that you sympathize with a thug like Trayvon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in redneckville where the welfare bums can be assessed by the number of cars they have sitting on jacks behind my trailer. And I'm damn sick and tired of paying their way. Bunch of lazy lowlife white folks who breed like rabbits and expect the world to just deal with their undisciplined offspring. Thank god for Ritalin eh? Raising kids without it would just be too much trouble I imagine. Damn it! I just realized I'm paying for the Ritalin! Son of a bitch!...
once it's out there.....
some of these nutjobs didn't get the memo. though i suspect lily just shredded it.

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying...??? http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
Let's go over US history again:
In 2003 the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program. All necessary legislation was put in place then.
Compounding this idiocy, the Democrats took over all oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse in January, 2007, coincident with the year the effect of the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program began to have negative effects on the economy.
After two years of oversight by Democrats, the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsed our economy.
Prior to the Democrats' Marxist subprime loan program, the world invested in US real estate mortgage industry because it was a foregone conclusion that... you may need to write this down... history proved that Americans always paid their mortgages.
The Democrats changed that perception of America.
1) There was effective oversight over the RA program.
2) Bush lied to Congress concerning the Iraq threat & nuclear weapons
3)How did the Democrats do any of that crap when they controlled no committees & were in the minority in Congress.
4) Two years after the Democrats took the house would have been January of 2009, dumbass. The housing had already collapsed, we were already in the midst of the Great Recession, and the near financial meltdown announced 6 months earlier.

Just how GD stupid are you?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

In a 2010 piece published by The Root, "The Myth of Black-on-Black Violence," Natalie Hopkinson opines that journalists should follow the direction of the United Kingdom, where the Guardian newspaper banned the use of the phrase. A Guardian stylebook asked authors to ''imagine the police saying they were investigating an incident of white-on-white violence ... "

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No Codeine in the toxicology report.
How about in Zimmerman's drug test? Oh, that's right. He didn't get one. I guess gunning down a black kid in Florida gets a pass but running one down doesn't. Makes perfect sense.
Kind of irrelevant anyway, unless...anyone thinks GZ was wanting to mug TM for some purple lean ingredients to get hyped up on, BEFORE he called the police?

Duhmmy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm.
Cost of skittles-maybe a dolluh.
Cost of Arizona tea used to make "lean drank"-maybe two dolluh.
Seems to be lots to the story of the unsuperivised not having been heard.
Can understand however, why TM's male parental unit would feel intense guilt...and why his mother would probably like to swift boat him to an island worm farm for the clueless.
Isn't it interesting how absentee parents suddenly become saintly and concerned when the lawyers show up with promises of big bucks?
GOP idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cconstitution is the rule, dumbass.
That is the only reference the TEA Party uses.
You, on the other hand, prefer some government by political whim predating the Code of Hamurabi.
We like rules guaranteeing individual rights for everyone and limited government. You don't like those rules. That's the difference.
I do believe, given the ignorance you typify, we'll have to fight another war over this principle. Nice going, dumbass.
Vaginal probes mentioned in Constitution?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one did Dumbass Dave attend?
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews...
Posted almost 3 years ago...(sonicfilter) Post #611437:- I'd played on my college tennis team. I still, at 58 yrs young, play ball with the bros twice a week. Now go take a walk.

It's the culture...
neanderthal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ,it's much better to go through life stupid, woman hating, homophobic,pretending that you love the children....in other words programmed to he hilt, a mindless minion....huh bagger.
hairy, teat suckling, food stamp depandent, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the dumbf*ck Zimmerman violated several Neighborhood Guidelines including not identifying himself, how was Martin to know.
Maybe if he hadn't opted to jump for the pound and ground so quickly....

But somehow, it seems for some reason, had the kid been told "neighborhood watch", it wouldn't have mattered.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginal probes mentioned in Constitution?
Abortion mentioned in the Constitution?

Homosexual marriage mentioned in the Constitution?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Posted almost 3 years ago...(sonicfilter) Post #611437:- I'd played on my college tennis team. I still, at 58 yrs young, play ball with the bros twice a week. Now go take a walk.
It's the culture...
FWT say what?

and i bet you have a fat ass.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

February 26, 2012 -- USA --

A teenager goes to the nearby 7-11.

6:24 PM — As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)

He does not make it back home.

He is killed, shot. The killer got away with it. In the USA. Florida.

Federal charges now!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>once it's out there.....
some of these nutjobs didn't get the memo. though i suspect lily just shredded it.
It's the culture...
classic sonic.

good stuff.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Pro-Gun Group Raising Money To Buy George Zimmerman A New Weapon

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

i'd hate to see George accosted by a neighborhood wannabe cop and not have his gun so he could shoot back!

so if the wannabe was white and since George is hispanic....the whitest person always walks? DB?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
February 26, 2012 -- USA --
A teenager goes to the nearby 7-11.
6:24 PM — As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)
He does not make it back home.
He is killed, shot. The killer got away with it. In the USA. Florida.
Federal charges now!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
Not happening.

Obama told you that on Friday, if you were listening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Efrat 67,984
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min loose cannon 174,675
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 53 min Drought 1
Abby 7-26 54 min loose cannon 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Terry rigsby 48,920
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Amy 7-26 1 hr edogxxx 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search