Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
873,101 - 873,120 of 1,084,387 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican stock market crash, Oct. 2008, has escaped their memory.
Occupy Wall Street has slipped your memory.. Nancy Pelosi. "God bless them"...

It's the culture...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Richard Conner – The “Expert” Who Panicked Nelson – Worth Re-Watching His Testimony...

During the late night trial proffer hearing it became obvious Judge Nelson wanted Richard Conner’s testimony kicked out of her trial. And she did. But using the “francining names” placed into trial records by Don West late that night we begin to find the unknown backstory.

From those names we made a remarkable discovery. Unbelievably, it appears Trayvon’s Dad,
Tracy,

was actually one of the people talking to Trayvon about buying and selling a handgun.

Considering the “conversation was mysteriously deleted” this appears to be a big effen’ deal. WOW.

------East St. Louis Il. The hometown of Travon Martin's father(Tracy "Fruit" Martin),Send out much love, support, praying that justice is served.----

Why does that matter? Because during testimony about the exchange over gun purchases Trayvon was exchanging text’s with a person who’s nickname was “fruit”.

Yes, that means that Tracy Martin was texting his son, Trayvon, about buying and selling handguns.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...

What 'parenting' skills ... eh?
Gang mentality being taught ...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You keep posting that dumshit about a codeine cocktail, all false! The good drink "lean" is made by mixing Sprite, Jolly Ranchers, & promethizine with codeine. You're a fucking liar DB!
As far as fighting, I don't got to prove to you on a internet thread my fighting skills. I know my handle. I was in my teens putting grown men to sleep. Teens, 14-15-16 yrs old. Never lost a fight. Say my name in my city & see the response you get &, I have had a fight in over 10 yrs. You evidently haven't & can't fight because, if your hands are better than mines, trust me, we're gonna lock ass! This fight will end up on the ground. There is no rules in a fair fight, beon the usual, no weapons, no jumping rulesx! I don't care if a person fights karate against a street fighter, it's fair, 1on1, man against man!
Now tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot...

The star witness Rachel (Racial) Jeantel set Trayvon up to be a 'gay basher' and a cracker racist too!! The narcotics in Trayvon's blood did not help that night either, he thought that he was all Gangsta and Superman.

AND... Funny the Panthers or Obama don't commit about the punk that shot the women's baby in the face while pulling their normal career opportunity called home invasions??

You need to Pull up them pants and act like a man you loser... or is that too white because you are an idiot??

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost a street/bar fight.
You're lying.
I'll give the names of my coaches:
Calvin Clary
Crowe Peele
I've never lost since junior high school and one other time was outpointed by the eventual state heavyweight champ in Golden Gloves. You are a fraud. Only an idiot would drag his coaches name in front of these morons to make a point. My college coach (Big 10) was a former professional boxer and U.S Olympics coach.
All you do here every day is point out things you are afraid of. That is the world of a coward. There is a saying, the valiant only die once. Think about it.
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Once upon a time....

Obama saved Detroit....

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2013/07/19/...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

February 26, 2012 -- USA --

7:11 pm — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."

7:16 pm --- Gun shot heard on 911 call.

Unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin killed by Zimmerman.

7:17 pm --- First police officer arrives on scene.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The world is aghast over Trayvon Martin. The U.S. needs to look at itself

This is one of those moments when the US – and its great ally, the UK – would do well to take a long look at itself. Zimmerman’s right to kill in “self-defence” does not contrast well with Edward Snowden’s fear of retribution. By exposing the fact that the emails of the citizens of the land of the free (and ours here in Britain) could be plucked from the internet at the state’s leisure, wasn’t Snowden too defending himself, his fellow citizens, and the idea of the US and of liberal democracy? But no reluctance to arrest Snowden is evident.

We are told that this is all for our own protection – the fight against terrorism is an important part of the state’s protection of its monopoly on violence. Yet, not for the first time in these troubled years since 9/11, one wonders how the US can have pretensions to being the world’s policeman, when it doesn’t even police its own citizens with impartiality. And one wonders how the US can believe that part of its purpose is to be a beacon of democracy and freedom throughout the world, when it clearly believes that it should be able to spy on the private lives of the world’s citizens with impunity.

If the Martin case were “just” about racism, then that would be grotesque and awful enough. But it’s even more basic than that. It’s about the fragility of freedom, and how imperative it is that one person’s freedom, like one community’s, and one country’s, cannot be pursued at the expense of another’s. Zimmerman’s freedom to get on with his own life has been won at the cost of another man’s annihilation. The disregard of the idea that all US citizens have an equal right to freedom and protection could not be made more painfully obvious than this. A monopoly on violence is a terrifying monopoly to hold. It should quite definitely not be shared so casually with self-appointed men from the neighborhood watch.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/20/the-wor...
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Skittles and Arizona Watermellon... plus any codeine cough medicine... equals "lean", or perhaps in your ghetto "Purple Drank".
End of story.
You have a mental disease called "think you know it all, dumass!" You're telling me about a drinkin which was created in the hood. A place that you stay far from but, I'm in everyday. You don't even know how to sell the promethizine so how can you tell me about the drink? You don't even realize, you proved yourself wrong. It's called "purple drank" because, when you mix it with Sprite, it turns purple. If you mix promethizine with a watermelon soft drink, would it turn purple? Sprite is the most popular mixture but, some people prefer GingerAle. Get your facts right!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairy, extremely ignorant, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
Yes ,it's much better to go through life stupid, woman hating, homophobic,pretending that you love the children....in other words programmed to he hilt, a mindless minion....huh bagger.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
7:11 pm — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Ruth Chambers Holt Greensboro, Knightdale, NC
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

It's the culture..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost a street/bar fight.
You're lying.
I'll give the names of my coaches:
Calvin Clary
Crowe Peele
Puccessee say what?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a mental disease called "think you know it all, dumass!" You're telling me about a drinkin which was created in the hood. A place that you stay far from but, I'm in everyday. You don't even know how to sell the promethizine so how can you tell me about the drink? You don't even realize, you proved yourself wrong. It's called "purple drank" because, when you mix it with Sprite, it turns purple. If you mix promethizine with a watermelon soft drink, would it turn purple? Sprite is the most popular mixture but, some people prefer GingerAle. Get your facts right!
The dumb Negro will follow the race pimp misters Jesse and Al and a half white sellout Obama to HELL and NJ raider wonders why his behavior is the issue?? Nothing more you idiot... Pull up your pants fool...

It's the culture...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Five years ago the price of gasoline briefly spiked above $4/gallon, for a couple of months. You lefties couldn't stop shrieking about how BUSH/CHENEY were obviously getting rich off of it.

What was the price of gasoline when Lord Obama took office? Oh yeah. Less than $2/gallon in some places.

It's been above $3/gallon since the Gangsta in Chief took office.

Now, I know that aside from creating a hostile business environment (which the Gangsta seems to be gifted at), the president can't do much to set the price of gasoline.

But where's Princess Pelosi and the rest of the cretins? Why aren't they howling now?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
There more than one SIDE to a story!

TELL THE WHOLE STORY bub ...
NOT just the PART that sounds "good" for your side!
``````````

Dispatcher

OK, and this guy is he white, black, or hispanic?

Zimmerman

He looks black.

Dispatcher

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman

Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.

Dispatcher

OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman

looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher

OK…

Zimmerman

Now he's just staring at me.

...Dispatcher

OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman

That's the clubhouse…

Dispatcher

That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman

Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher

OK.

Zimmerman

He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher

How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman

He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher

Late teens. Ok.

Zimmerman

Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher

Just let me know if he does anything, ok?---- <<<---<<< <

Zimmerman

(unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.

Dispatcher

Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Dispatcher

That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman

Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher

OK.

Zimmerman

He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher

How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman

He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher

Late teens. Ok.

Zimmerman

Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher

Just let me know if he does anything, ok?---- <<<--<<<

Zimmerman

(unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.

Dispatcher

Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman

Ok.

Dispatcher

Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman

George…He ran.

http://misterbillohno.newsvine.com/_news/2013...
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Now tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot...
The star witness Rachel (Racial) Jeantel set Trayvon up to be a 'gay basher' and a cracker racist too!! The narcotics in Trayvon's blood did not help that night either, he thought that he was all Gangsta and Superman.
AND... Funny the Panthers or Obama don't commit about the punk that shot the women's baby in the face while pulling their normal career opportunity called home invasions??
You need to Pull up them pants and act like a man you loser... or is that too white because you are an idiot??
It's the culture...
No, it's not too white. It's too you & not me! I wear my clothes how I want to, not too soothe your insecurities. Has nothing to do with how I carry myself, or having dignity &, integrity! That's you republicans problem, you think it's wrong if it's not your way or, some whiteman from ancient history didn't say it! But who am I to expect you to understand life's basics. You repeatedly post the same redundant bullshit everyday!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lost since junior high school and one other time was outpointed by the eventual state heavyweight champ in Golden Gloves. You are a fraud. Only an idiot would drag his coaches name in front of these morons to make a point. My college coach (Big 10) was a former professional boxer and U.S Olympics coach.
All you do here every day is point out things you are afraid of. That is the world of a coward. There is a saying, the valiant only die once. Think about it.
Calvin Clary
Crowe Peele

You're lying.

What did you discover about my coaches?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a mental disease called "think you know it all, dumass!" You're telling me about a drinkin which was created in the hood. A place that you stay far from but, I'm in everyday. You don't even know how to sell the promethizine so how can you tell me about the drink? You don't even realize, you proved yourself wrong. It's called "purple drank" because, when you mix it with Sprite, it turns purple. If you mix promethizine with a watermelon soft drink, would it turn purple? Sprite is the most popular mixture but, some people prefer GingerAle. Get your facts right!
Skittles and Arizona Watermellon... plus any codeine cough medicine... equals "lean", or perhaps in your ghetto "Purple Drank".
End of story.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul Aide Resigns After Confederate Views Stir Controversy

Hunter, a self-professed "Southern Avenger," came under fire after the Washington Free Beacon reported on his pro-Confederate views. Hunter, who co-wrote Paul's 2011 book, has said Lincoln assassin John Wilkes Booth's "heart was in the right place" and that he "raise[s] a personal toast every May 10" in honor of Booth's birthday. He also has worn a Confederate flag mask during public appearances.

Paul defended Hunter in an interview with The Huffington Post's Howard Fineman, calling his aide "incredibly talented," but acknowledging that his racially charged writings were "absolutely stupid."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/rand...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dale 175,208
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 10 min ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 45 min hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 56 min Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 68,069
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE