Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950551 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a phony pretend tough guy. I'm a Golden Gloves semi-finalist, college team boxer and so many street/bar fights I've lost count. Only cowards like you and Zimmerman scream like babies and resort to weapons to back up their big mouths when they are getting their asses kicked in an ordinary fist fight. Lock and load pussee.
Thanks for the confession.

Now we all know what type of person you are, a street/bar fighter.

The type who thinks it's OK to slug someone because they "have a big mouth."

Little wonder that you sympathize with a thug like Trayvon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950552 Jul 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in redneckville where the welfare bums can be assessed by the number of cars they have sitting on jacks behind my trailer. And I'm damn sick and tired of paying their way. Bunch of lazy lowlife white folks who breed like rabbits and expect the world to just deal with their undisciplined offspring. Thank god for Ritalin eh? Raising kids without it would just be too much trouble I imagine. Damn it! I just realized I'm paying for the Ritalin! Son of a bitch!...
once it's out there.....
some of these nutjobs didn't get the memo. though i suspect lily just shredded it.

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#950553 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying...??? http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
Let's go over US history again:
In 2003 the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program. All necessary legislation was put in place then.
Compounding this idiocy, the Democrats took over all oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse in January, 2007, coincident with the year the effect of the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program began to have negative effects on the economy.
After two years of oversight by Democrats, the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsed our economy.
Prior to the Democrats' Marxist subprime loan program, the world invested in US real estate mortgage industry because it was a foregone conclusion that... you may need to write this down... history proved that Americans always paid their mortgages.
The Democrats changed that perception of America.
1) There was effective oversight over the RA program.
2) Bush lied to Congress concerning the Iraq threat & nuclear weapons
3)How did the Democrats do any of that crap when they controlled no committees & were in the minority in Congress.
4) Two years after the Democrats took the house would have been January of 2009, dumbass. The housing had already collapsed, we were already in the midst of the Great Recession, and the near financial meltdown announced 6 months earlier.

Just how GD stupid are you?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950554 Jul 22, 2013
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

In a 2010 piece published by The Root, "The Myth of Black-on-Black Violence," Natalie Hopkinson opines that journalists should follow the direction of the United Kingdom, where the Guardian newspaper banned the use of the phrase. A Guardian stylebook asked authors to ''imagine the police saying they were investigating an incident of white-on-white violence ... "

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950555 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No Codeine in the toxicology report.
How about in Zimmerman's drug test? Oh, that's right. He didn't get one. I guess gunning down a black kid in Florida gets a pass but running one down doesn't. Makes perfect sense.
Kind of irrelevant anyway, unless...anyone thinks GZ was wanting to mug TM for some purple lean ingredients to get hyped up on, BEFORE he called the police?

Duhmmy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950556 Jul 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm.
Cost of skittles-maybe a dolluh.
Cost of Arizona tea used to make "lean drank"-maybe two dolluh.
Seems to be lots to the story of the unsuperivised not having been heard.
Can understand however, why TM's male parental unit would feel intense guilt...and why his mother would probably like to swift boat him to an island worm farm for the clueless.
Isn't it interesting how absentee parents suddenly become saintly and concerned when the lawyers show up with promises of big bucks?
GOP idiots

United States

#950557 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cconstitution is the rule, dumbass.
That is the only reference the TEA Party uses.
You, on the other hand, prefer some government by political whim predating the Code of Hamurabi.
We like rules guaranteeing individual rights for everyone and limited government. You don't like those rules. That's the difference.
I do believe, given the ignorance you typify, we'll have to fight another war over this principle. Nice going, dumbass.
Vaginal probes mentioned in Constitution?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950558 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one did Dumbass Dave attend?
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews...
Posted almost 3 years ago...(sonicfilter) Post #611437:- I'd played on my college tennis team. I still, at 58 yrs young, play ball with the bros twice a week. Now go take a walk.

It's the culture...
neanderthal

United States

#950559 Jul 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ,it's much better to go through life stupid, woman hating, homophobic,pretending that you love the children....in other words programmed to he hilt, a mindless minion....huh bagger.
hairy, teat suckling, food stamp depandent, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950560 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the dumbf*ck Zimmerman violated several Neighborhood Guidelines including not identifying himself, how was Martin to know.
Maybe if he hadn't opted to jump for the pound and ground so quickly....

But somehow, it seems for some reason, had the kid been told "neighborhood watch", it wouldn't have mattered.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950561 Jul 22, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginal probes mentioned in Constitution?
Abortion mentioned in the Constitution?

Homosexual marriage mentioned in the Constitution?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950562 Jul 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Posted almost 3 years ago...(sonicfilter) Post #611437:- I'd played on my college tennis team. I still, at 58 yrs young, play ball with the bros twice a week. Now go take a walk.
It's the culture...
FWT say what?

and i bet you have a fat ass.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#950563 Jul 22, 2013
February 26, 2012 -- USA --

A teenager goes to the nearby 7-11.

6:24 PM As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)

He does not make it back home.

He is killed, shot. The killer got away with it. In the USA. Florida.

Federal charges now!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950564 Jul 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>once it's out there.....
some of these nutjobs didn't get the memo. though i suspect lily just shredded it.
It's the culture...
classic sonic.

good stuff.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950565 Jul 22, 2013
Pro-Gun Group Raising Money To Buy George Zimmerman A New Weapon

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

i'd hate to see George accosted by a neighborhood wannabe cop and not have his gun so he could shoot back!

so if the wannabe was white and since George is hispanic....the whitest person always walks? DB?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950566 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
February 26, 2012 -- USA --
A teenager goes to the nearby 7-11.
6:24 PM As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)
He does not make it back home.
He is killed, shot. The killer got away with it. In the USA. Florida.
Federal charges now!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
Not happening.

Obama told you that on Friday, if you were listening.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#950567 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
George Zimmerman not Horque Zimmamon.
Profiled teenager.
7:11 pm In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."
7:16 pm --- Gun shot heard on 911 call.
George Zimmerman killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.
7:17 pm --- First police officer on scene.
These facts too hard to understand?
(Stay in vehicle.......kid still alive?)
<quoted text>
You, too, are easily manipulated by liberal politics and the liberal media.

A crucial part of that 911 call is the police agreeing to meet Zimmerman at the clubhouse, and the sidewalk where the confrontation took place where Zimmerman was headed led directly to the clubhouse.

The question is why didn't Trayvon just stay out of sight or make the 15 to 20 second run to where his father was staying with his girlfriend?

There was a 4-minute gap between the time Zimmerman hung up after talking to dispatch, eventually beginning the short walk to the clubhouse from where he parked his car and the first punch by Trayvon.

Greta said she could have run the distance to Trayvon'g father's girlfriend's house in 20 seconds from where the confrontation took place. Four minutes seems like a long time in light of that fact for Trayvon to hang around.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950568 Jul 22, 2013
neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
hairy, teat suckling, food stamp depandent, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
Thank a half a century of O'Kennedy type, wide open, swinging door LibuhrulTIC poliTical..uh..stomped out policies.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WgOHOHKBEqE...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950569 Jul 22, 2013
Trayvon Martin probably had a "fight-or-flight" frame of mind the night he was fatally shot by George Zimmerman, Dr. Ben Carson said on "Fox News Sunday."

Carson, speaking to host Chris Wallace from Sun Valley, Idaho, said youths who grow up in inner cities experience the world differently than those who grow up "in a gated community in Palm Springs."

"You have a situation where you have a young black male walking home, not doing anything incorrect, and he ends up killed, and nobody suffers any consequences," Carson said.

"On the surface, that would appear to be a gross miscarriage of justice. Those of us in leadership positions need to be looking for things that we can take out of this situation that will be helpful, not things that inflame the situation. Let's tone down the rhetoric and recognize that we the people aren't each other's enemies," he said.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950570 Jul 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Pro-Gun Group Raising Money To Buy George Zimmerman A New Weapon
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
i'd hate to see George accosted by a neighborhood wannabe cop and not have his gun so he could shoot back!
so if the wannabe was white and since George is hispanic....the whitest person always walks? DB?
Horrendous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-22 9 min Kuuipo 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 178,224
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••