Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950458 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
And you are the best souless example of that.

(Here's hoping the asterisks helped you comprehend the Truth through your own racist race baiting meth filled haze of obsession on others freak)
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#950459 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Mark Sanford who pushed for an amendment to promote economic development in the underserved region of the Appalachian Regional Commission because of excessive waste and duplication and who cheated on his wife like Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy?
Guess you'd have no problem with the mayor of your city groping and tongue kissing your wife on the street and confessing he had a problem and "needed help" and would fight to keep him in office.
You are one of the reasons I fear for this country.
That's a swing and a miss Carol! Sanford didn't propose an amendment to promote economic development but rather to defund the Appalachian Regional Commission which was tasked with that purpose. Did he propose anything to put in its place? No.
I never defended the mayor's actions but I am pointing out your hypocrisy for defending Herman Cain who was accused of even worse harassment and also cheated on his wife as did Newt Gingrich, Rudi Giuliani, David Vitter and John Ensign. Extra marital affairs are quite bi partisan and I don't condone them from either party but every time you bring up a Democrat who strayed from the straight and narrow I'll give you a list of Republicans who did also.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950460 Jul 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013
Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the right decision...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Pull up them pants BOY!!
It's the culture..
The toxic poison result invoked of dark age, racially trumped up charges of libuhrulTics on a witch hunt of hysteria for a public mob lynching of decades backwards tacTics, and A Corey apparently studying "lawr" wit man eating barracudas.

(Idiots.)
LCN Llin

United States

#950461 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are getting desperate when you cite budget deficits in a situation when so much was run off budget.
But hey, I'll ask again. Please cite the legislation that the Democrats passed in the first 10 months of 2007 that created the Great Recession.
I keep asking & you keep FAILING to respond.
Why is thart>? Got nothing?> I thoughtbso.
The Arabs attacked us, 1.5 billion of them :-)
Good fortune on the fight with the sock puppets... as McCain is now a RINO.
Bush family now RINOs ...it just gets better.
LCN Llin

United States

#950462 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never been in a fist fight. They almost always end up with the combatants rolling around on the ground. Only a candyass that has never won a fist fight would believe that lethal force should be allowed by the loser.
Zimmerman decision is now going to be the theme for the republicans next convention?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950463 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never been in a fist fight. They almost always end up with the combatants rolling around on the ground. Only a candyass that has never won a fist fight would believe that lethal force should be allowed by the loser.
Yeah, the violence involved in banging anyone's head on concrete, in the dark, with people hollering to "knock it off" just yards away, is pretty thuggishly foul.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#950464 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never seen a fight where one, or both, actually knows how to fight, dumbass. Amateurs who don't have any skill know only how to grab each other and wrestle, which usually ends up on the ground.
However, if a person wants to grapple with me, I am equally proficient at that.

I'll say it again:
A coward who knocks a person to the ground, then continues the attack by jumping on them can be shot.
I'd suggest you clowns don't start fights in places where I frequent. You'll find just about everyone there knows how to crush your ribs and knock your lights out.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950465 Jul 22, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman decision is now going to be the theme for the republicans next convention?
Pull up them pants BOY!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950466 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are getting desperate when you cite budget deficits in a situation when so much was run off budget.
But hey, I'll ask again. Please cite the legislation that the Democrats passed in the first 10 months of 2007 that created the Great Recession.
That's because that whole lame blame partisan politics scenerio is just Ig-Nurt Duhmmy.

Not your political reps (or anyone elses fault) if idiots can't do math and pizz other peoples dollars away like they've paid in advance for something, when they haven't paid for anything.

Another classic symptom of the rampant plagues of the ignorance of libuhrulTics-and the entitleMENTALity diseases and socioIllogically warped disorders of-it awrl always somebody elses fault.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950467 Jul 22, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats seem divided.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#950468 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying...??? http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

Let's go over US history again:

In 2003 the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program. All necessary legislation was put in place then.
Compounding this idiocy, the Democrats took over all oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse in January, 2007, coincident with the year the effect of the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program began to have negative effects on the economy.
After two years of oversight by Democrats, the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsed our economy.

Prior to the Democrats' Marxist subprime loan program, the world invested in US real estate mortgage industry because it was a foregone conclusion that... you may need to write this down... history proved that Americans always paid their mortgages.
The Democrats changed that perception of America.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950469 Jul 22, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "gop" post without much light on the subjects.
Duh A Vey doesn't get that whole "voted in by electorial elections" thing preferring to self promotingly holler "racists" over seeeing reality.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950470 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you were too GD stupid to look it up in the dictionary. Stalk is a verb. Really, no sh*t.
So is neighborhood "watching", bird-brain duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950471 Jul 22, 2013
Ecfonwa wrote:
Haters of blacks. Racism
Calling any non-black person "cracka" in 2013-Racism.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#950472 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice it's only republicans who get raked over the coals for alleged inappropriate conduct even if it can't be proven. And many of them step down voluntarily or under pressure from other republicans.
But Clinton, Weiner, Spitzer, Frank and Filner - just to name a few off the top of my head - are defended to the teeth by liberals and remain in office untouched or are reelected.
Can brainwashed people be any more clueless? No, guess they can't. Nevermind.
You're playing fast and loose with your facts again Carol, both Spitzer and Wiener resigned from office and Barney Frank himself asked the House Ethics Committee to investigate his relationship with Steve Gobie and they found no connection with any illegal activity but did reprimand him for fixing parking tickets.
By the way, David Vitter who liked playing with the ladies of the night like Spitzer is still in office.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#950473 Jul 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Pull up them pants BOY!!
As opposed to you pulling up your panties, girlie psycho.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#950474 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never jumped on top of someone after I knocked them to the ground. I don't attack defenseless people. If they choose to stand up, the fight continues.
If I were the type of coward to do that, then, yes, they would have the right to shoot me.
You get right to the core of the matter here. Your culture has no integrity or honor or decency or principle. You can bet we will fight against that type of hyenous behavior.
That's also related to why your culture chooses to be brothers with the Arabs what make videos of cutting off Americans bound like animals heads with a butcher knife.
Because you Democrats insist on drawing lines along race boundaries, and endorse uncivilized behavior, I don't see how a civil war can be avoided.
Nice move, dumbass.
Honestly DB, I'm known as a k.o artist in my city. Given that title, dudes don't want to shoot the hands. Chances are high they'll be k.o'ed trying to throw hands with myso, if an altercation breaks out, how do you think this fight will likely go? Whether on your feet or, on the ground, it's still a fair fight because, it's 1on1. You know like u know DB, if your son walked to the store & on his way back, was killed. Then his murderer confesses that he stalked, hunted & killed your son, you would not call it justice if that murderwe walks! See that's the whole point, Zimmerman instigated the whole scenario. He stalked Martin, which is the basis for 3rd degree murder with the underlining felony stalking. Now for him to admit to stalking & murder & do no time is not justice. People keep posting these articles of the Martin-Zimmerman case in reverse like mythought process will change. The wrong &injustice is equally the same in all situations with the same scenario, the shooter as the aggressor of the whole thing!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950475 Jul 22, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Live off him? Tonto can't get rid of him. Getting whites to stop living off the efforts of minorities, sponging their homes and food, is like burning deer tick off testicles: it can be done but it involves burning hole in your balls.
Exhibit number #950418-Another fine Example of LibuhrulTic entitleMENTALity levels.

Evidence once again showing complete lack of common sense.

Duhmmy.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#950476 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never seen a fight where one, or both, actually knows how to fight, dumbass. Amateurs who don't have any skill know only how to grab each other and wrestle, which usually ends up on the ground.
However, if a person wants to grapple with me, I am equally proficient at that.
I'll say it again:
A coward who knocks a person to the ground, then continues the attack by jumping on them can be shot.
I'd suggest you clowns don't start fights in places where I frequent. You'll find just about everyone there knows how to crush your ribs and knock your lights out.
You are a phony pretend tough guy. I'm a Golden Gloves semi-finalist, college team boxer and so many street/bar fights I've lost count. Only cowards like you and Zimmerman scream like babies and resort to weapons to back up their big mouths when they are getting their asses kicked in an ordinary fist fight. Lock and load pussee.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950477 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow advice from fictional boobs in vinyl moccasins.
Especially ones who get scalped by Magic Negro and enjoy it.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 6 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,965
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min Blwlgo 1,919
Abby 9-16 20 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE