Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#950622 Jul 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what he went to the store for he didn't deserve to be shot...And only you political idiots think that crazy.
Obviously, the all-women jury with one black woman disagreed with you. They heard your spam. They decided you were a liar.

Note to drug-using Drank-drinking dropout gangbanger wannabes:
Don't start bashing someone's head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have the right to be armed and you could be bashing someone's head who will blow you to hell.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#950623 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The first thing Zimmerman said after the shooting is "I screamed for help but no one came." When he was told his screaming was caught on a neighbor's cellphone, he said, "Thank God!"
If his intent was to murder Trayvon, why scream for help? Especially when Zimmerman had no way of knowing it would be heard in the background of a neighbor's cellphone? In fact, numerous neighbors called 911 because "someone is screaming for help."
The liberal media manipulates the easily manipulated to further this administration's liberal politics far too easily. That's why.
Zimmerman's a prove liar who had numerous anger issues. He said the screaming didn't sound like him; then he thought better of it. Why did the screaming stop when Trayvon was shot through the heart from extremely close range? Wouldn't Georgie Pudgy still be in need of help to call and ambulance, give CPR, tend to his own "massive" injuries. You believe him because he's whiter and and liar so you can obviously identify with the loser. BTW, did you know he was estranged from the family because he was a child molester?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950624 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
George's younger brother said "he changed that night and hasn't been the same since".
And he most certainly did express remorse in an interview after being charged.
You just don't want to know the truth. Good little liberals never do.
Sure he changed that night; he became a murderer. Nothing will allow him to escape that fact, forever. When asked if he would have done anything differently, replied no, and that it was Gods plan.
He's a sick man, and I use the term "man" loosely.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#950625 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another good rule.
Never throw the first punch, regardless of how much the other party "gets in your face" or verbally "disses" you.
Throw the first punch and Galt will own your house.
agree
brilliant
helpful

If they have a house... ;-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950626 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
In an emotional interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360, Trayvon Martin’s stepmother shattered her silence to discuss her absence in the courtroom and the toll her stepson’s death is having on her. Alicia Stanley and Tracy Martin, the deceased teen’s father, were engaged at the time of Trayvon’s death.
Though she claims no ill-will toward Sybrina Fulton – Trayon’s biological mother – saying “I want her to know that I never tried to take her place,” Stanley said she’s been raising Martin since he was three.
Stanley alleges Trayvon spent 90 percent of his time at the house she shared with Tracey, adding,“I’m the one at all the football games; I’m the one who took care of him when he was sick.” Her role shifted when Trayvon died. Stanley claims she wasn’t allowed to sit in the front row at her stepson’s funeral and has since been shunned by the man she planned to marry.
“They told me to ‘get in where I fit in,” Stanley said with tears in her eyes.“I can’t sit on the front row at my son’s funeral to see him home. That hurt me, that was the most painful thing they could do to me.”
Step parenting is a thankless job; if he was living with her and his father in Orlando; why then did they say he was visiting his father because he was suspended from school in Miami?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950627 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman's a prove liar who had numerous anger issues. He said the screaming didn't sound like him; then he thought better of it. Why did the screaming stop when Trayvon was shot through the heart from extremely close range? Wouldn't Georgie Pudgy still be in need of help to call and ambulance, give CPR, tend to his own "massive" injuries. You believe him because he's whiter and and liar so you can obviously identify with the loser. BTW, did you know he was estranged from the family because he was a child molester?
Interesting, I heard that on the radio. Are his parents divorced?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#950628 Jul 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really get tired of these morons claiming that "United States has THE highest corporate tax rate in the developed world." It's so misleading.
The bottom line is....despite our top marginal corporate tax rate of 35 percent the "effective corporate income tax rate in the U.S., a measure of the taxes a company pays as a percentage of its profit, averaged 27.7 percent from 2006 to 2009. That's very close to the average rate of countries in the Organization For Economic Cooperation during the same period -- 27.2 percent once weighted by GDP -- according to the EPI.
If these loons want a lower corporate tax rate, then they must be willing to do away with the tax credits, loop holes and "legitimate" write-offs used by corporations to reduce their tax liability. Simple as that....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/corp...
Fair Tax
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950629 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"1) There was effective oversight over the RA program."
And that explains how the testimony of the Director of OFHEO in 2003 about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac keeping fraudulent books to hide the CRA failure was heeded; and how the Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the eocnomy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
"2) Bush lied to Congress concerning the Iraq threat & nuclear weapons"
Where did Valerie Plame say they were?
And, because Congress has access to the same intelligence, it must have been quite a conspiracy to get the Democrats to support the war in Iraq, right? You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you? Perhaps there was a conspiracy where the Republicans would give no effective oversight of the Democrats' CRA program to the Democrats in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq.
"3)How did the Democrats do any of that crap when they controlled no committees & were in the minority in Congress."
(see above, conspiracy nut)
"4) Two years after the Democrats took the house would have been January of 2009, dumbass."
Ok. One year, 8 months,dumbass.
The Democrats' Marxist subprime CRA program collapsed the economy after one year and eight months of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
In a November 2008 study, Federal Reserve economists Glenn Canner and Neil Bhutta analyzed mortgage-related data to assess such arguments and found no empirical evidence to support the claim that the CRA was a major contributor to the subprime crisis.

http://www.philadelphiafed.org/publications/a...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950630 Jul 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli has raised less than half as much cash as Democratic opponent Terry McAuliffe, with a prominent list of Republican donors sitting out this year’s most competitive U.S. political contest -- and in some cases switching sides.
The financial disadvantage four months before the election illustrates the difficulties confronting an attorney general who is campaigning on an economic growth plan yet is best known for his opposition to gay marriage and abortion.
“Mr. Cuccinelli’s very hard stance on some of the social issues is a concern for me,” said Virginia Beach developer Bruce L. Thompson, chief executive officer of Gold Key/PHR Hotels and Resorts, a financial backer of current Republican Governor Bob McDonnell who in May gave McAuliffe $25,000.
“I believe personally in a woman’s right to choose, but I also think from an economic development standpoint, we’re trying to attract businesses from other areas of the country, and we’re telling women that we’re going to regulate the way that they run their life? I just don’t think we can be exclusionary when it comes to women” and gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals, Thompson said.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-22/virg...
i love it...
"I also think from an economic development standpoint, we’re trying to attract businesses from other areas of the country, and we’re telling women that we’re going to regulate the way that they run their life?"
That Cucinelli is one sick in the head nutjob. Wants to outlaw oral sex, says homosexuals are soulless and doesn't want his child to have a social security number. He really needs to go away.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#950631 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we do not know what he said, how do you know.
We do know this, identifying himself as Neighborhood watch would have led top no confrontation & an aliveMartin today.
ROFLMAO.

I'm going to relate a story about a friend who retired from the Houston Police Department after spending a career in downtown Houston and took a job as a detective in Missouri City.
The "regugees" from New Orleans were coming. I told him over a cup of coffee one morning "I think you're going to see something you've never seen before." His exact words were, "We've got bad (n-word plural) in Houston. I think we can handle them."
Two weeks later I saw him again, and he was in shock.
As he put it, the (n-word plural) from New Orleans didn't even have a concept of authority.
I knew that. That's what I was trying to tell him.

Who's to say Trayvon Martin was any different than those so-called "refugees" from New Orleans that sent the crime rate skyrocketing through the stratosphere in every city they went to.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#950632 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your "nurses'" training again, Liar? A sonogram performed before five weeks required a transvaginal uterine device to to detect the gestational sac's presence and some states were going to REQUIRE them at patients' expense. Of course, you're the one who cleaned out vacuum devices and claimed found perfectly formed little humans at six weeks...LIAR!
"Wallah"!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#950633 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your "nurses'" training again, Liar? A sonogram performed before five weeks required a transvaginal uterine device to to detect the gestational sac's presence and some states were going to REQUIRE them at patients' expense. Of course, you're the one who cleaned out vacuum devices and claimed found perfectly formed little humans at six weeks...LIAR!
So who do you know who had a "vaginal probe" to determine if they were pregnant in all your years being a woman? Because I've never ever heard of such a thing - ever.

Transvaginal ultrasounds - which you liberals interpret as "vaginal probes" - are used primarily to detect fibroids and female reproductive problems.

The Wisconsin Senate bill stated:“An ultrasound on the pregnant woman using whichever transducer the woman chooses; provide a simultaneous oral explanation during the ultrasound including the number of unborn children and presence and location of the unborn child; display the ultrasound images so that the pregnant woman may view them; provide a medical description of the ultrasound images including the dimensions of the unborn child and a description of any viewable external features and internal organs of the unborn child; and provide a means for the pregnant woman to visualize any fetal heartbeat, in a quality consistent with current medical practice, and a simultaneous oral explanation of the visual display of the heartbeat in a manner understandable to a layperson (ultrasound requirements).”

So where did you liberal loons read anything about a "vaginal probe" in that description?

You people worry the hell out of me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950634 Jul 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really get tired of these morons claiming that "United States has THE highest corporate tax rate in the developed world." It's so misleading.
The bottom line is....despite our top marginal corporate tax rate of 35 percent the "effective corporate income tax rate in the U.S., a measure of the taxes a company pays as a percentage of its profit, averaged 27.7 percent from 2006 to 2009. That's very close to the average rate of countries in the Organization For Economic Cooperation during the same period -- 27.2 percent once weighted by GDP -- according to the EPI.
If these loons want a lower corporate tax rate, then they must be willing to do away with the tax credits, loop holes and "legitimate" write-offs used by corporations to reduce their tax liability. Simple as that....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/corp...
OK, provided that all individual tax credits and loopholes are also eliminated.

Orlando, FL

#950635 Jul 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he changed that night; he became a murderer. Nothing will allow him to escape that fact, forever. When asked if he would have done anything differently, replied no, and that it was Gods plan.
He's a sick man, and I use the term "man" loosely.
Murderers don't scream bloody murder FOR HELP!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950636 Jul 22, 2013
The GOP’s Misinformation Problem

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

and there ya go.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950637 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
agree
brilliant
helpful
If they have a house... ;-)
Galt will settle for their flat screen TV and cell phone...plus the pleasure of seeing them in prison.

Fist fights are for losers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#950638 Jul 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That Cucinelli is one sick in the head nutjob. Wants to outlaw oral sex, says homosexuals are soulless and doesn't want his child to have a social security number. He really needs to go away.
despite what FOX tries to tell it's few followers, over the top is not polling too well.

Orlando, FL

#950639 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman's a prove liar who had numerous anger issues. He said the screaming didn't sound like him; then he thought better of it. Why did the screaming stop when Trayvon was shot through the heart from extremely close range? Wouldn't Georgie Pudgy still be in need of help to call and ambulance, give CPR, tend to his own "massive" injuries. You believe him because he's whiter and and liar so you can obviously identify with the loser. BTW, did you know he was estranged from the family because he was a child molester?
You'd have to provide proof he said such a thing. Because I and the jury and everyone who even tried to follow this trial never heard it. Not once.

Only liberals ignored the trial and the evidence and got their daily talking points from moveon.org and dailykos.com .

Perhaps the screaming stopped once a shot was heard because the victim on the ground was no longer being beaten.

How easily manipulated are you liberals anyway?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950640 Jul 22, 2013
Boycott Florida!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#950641 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ridiculous. The "fight or flight" instinct happens in just seconds. Trayvon had 4 minutes to think about confronting Zimmmerman. He could have "flit" to where his father was staying in just 20 seconds long after he first made eye contact with Zimmmerman on the phone and after he first ran off.
So why didn't he just keep running?
Because the liberal media told you not to think about that. That's why.
I'm sure you told your mythical daughter, if confronted by a pervy-looking 206 pound man pursuing her in a black-out window van and then on foot, to run right home bringing the stalker to where only a twelve-year-old was waiting for his candy and making sure he knew where you lived? You clearly seem to think that because Trayvon was black, he couldn't have been scared of a menacing white man and tried to hide until Pudgy found him?(BTW, Greta is being "let go" by Faux in favor of some younger blonde of very little brain--she might be no longer able to "flit" as quickly as she contends, even after going through all that plastic surgery.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 71,280
Word (Dec '08) 7 min _Zoey_ 4,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dale 182,205
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 32 min PEllen 9
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 47 min joey 5
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr cheluzal 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]