Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#950481 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly DB, I'm known as a k.o artist in my city. Given that title, dudes don't want to shoot the hands. Chances are high they'll be k.o'ed trying to throw hands with myso, if an altercation breaks out, how do you think this fight will likely go? Whether on your feet or, on the ground, it's still a fair fight because, it's 1on1. You know like u know DB, if your son walked to the store & on his way back, was killed. Then his murderer confesses that he stalked, hunted & killed your son, you would not call it justice if that murderwe walks! See that's the whole point, Zimmerman instigated the whole scenario. He stalked Martin, which is the basis for 3rd degree murder with the underlining felony stalking. Now for him to admit to stalking & murder & do no time is not justice. People keep posting these articles of the Martin-Zimmerman case in reverse like mythought process will change. The wrong &injustice is equally the same in all situations with the same scenario, the shooter as the aggressor of the whole thing!
Right on.lol
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950482 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER been in a fist fight where you were on the ground on top of someone?
If yes:
Do you believe that person had the right to shoot you?
If no:
Why not?
You ever been jumped for just minding your business while passing by another, onegoing from point A to point B, the other going to ??(to jump a person????) by a hyped up whacko?

I have. Good thing for he I didn't have a gun-and that he listened to the people hollering "WTF is the matter with you-get up IDIOT".

Fgn screws loose in the blobs on the shoulders thuggery.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950483 Jul 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to you pulling up your panties, girlie psycho.
Now tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot...

The star witness Rachel (Racial) Jeantel set Trayvon up to be a 'gay basher' and a cracker racist too!! The narcotics in Trayvon's blood did not help that night either, he thought that he was Superman.

Pullup your diaper ghost and stop acting like a panty waist...

Change your Diaper Ghaot

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950484 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a phony pretend tough guy. I'm a Golden Gloves semi-finalist, college team boxer and so many street/bar fights I've lost count. Only cowards like you and Zimmerman scream like babies and resort to weapons to back up their big mouths when they are getting their asses kicked in an ordinary fist fight. Lock and load pussee.
The toxic plague poison of violence in No Common Sense libuhrulTics, DerwooDUH pond scum level entitleMENTALity diseases and socioIllogically warped disorders.

Hint: People that stick their hands in and fug with wasps nests, can expect to get stung.
(since apparently yo parents never gave you a clue--or you ignored them)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#950485 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER been in a fist fight where you were on the ground on top of someone?
If yes:
Do you believe that person had the right to shoot you?
If no:
Why not?
Trayvon Martin had the munchies, he went to get Skittles, he was paranoid, a little freak high on drugs-you could smell the weed on the over bearing cretin-I would shoot him.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#950486 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, this president, as usual, didn't know what he was talking about. The Stand Your Ground law wasn't introduced in this case.
Maybe if he would learn the facts before he speaks, he'd be a little more credible.
If he wants to make the issue about changing this law in 20 states, then he should speak directly about doing that. But to tie that issue in with this case where it doesn't belong and speaking out of turn, he just creates more confusion and anger.
Wrong again Carol! Here's part of the judge's instructions to the jury;
"If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in any place where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."
That is the gist of Stand Your ground. In addition according Juror B-37 Stand Your Ground was key to reaching their verdict. She told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview that neither second-degree murder nor manslaughter applied in Zimmerman's case "because of the heat of the moment and the 'stand your ground.' He had a right to defend himself. If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."
But then you've shown a remarkable ignorance of the facts in this case.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#950487 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly DB, I'm known as a k.o artist in my city. Given that title, dudes don't want to shoot the hands. Chances are high they'll be k.o'ed trying to throw hands with myso, if an altercation breaks out, how do you think this fight will likely go? Whether on your feet or, on the ground, it's still a fair fight because, it's 1on1. You know like u know DB, if your son walked to the store & on his way back, was killed. Then his murderer confesses that he stalked, hunted & killed your son, you would not call it justice if that murderwe walks! See that's the whole point, Zimmerman instigated the whole scenario. He stalked Martin, which is the basis for 3rd degree murder with the underlining felony stalking. Now for him to admit to stalking & murder & do no time is not justice. People keep posting these articles of the Martin-Zimmerman case in reverse like mythought process will change. The wrong &injustice is equally the same in all situations with the same scenario, the shooter as the aggressor of the whole thing!
If my son walked to the store to get ingredients for a codeine cocktail to drink at my house and was killed when he started a fight, I'd consider myself a terrible parent.
End of story.

You obviously have no experience fighting. Stop embarrassing yourself.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950488 Jul 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on.lol
Hm.

Cost of skittles-maybe a dolluh.
Cost of Arizona tea used to make "lean drank"-maybe two dolluh.

Seems to be lots to the story of the unsuperivised not having been heard.

Can understand however, why TM's male parental unit would feel intense guilt...and why his mother would probably like to swift boat him to an island worm farm for the clueless.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#950489 Jul 22, 2013
truth not funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nam and Korea?
Communist threats in a different time.
Iraq? Oil. No one bent on enslaving the world.
Great Republican ideas:
Hey George let's spend $18 Billion dollars a month in Iraq. Kill a million and accomplish squat. TRILLIONS BORROWED.
WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Let's cut taxes for BILLIONAIRES!
Hand each one $50 million dollars. During wartime.
Flash to now:
Detroit broke! One month of Iraq spending would solve Detroit! Republican Gov!
A major city falls because of $18 billion.
(Dickkk and George spent $20 billion a year on air conditioning during the war!) Hey nerd! Your Republicans sckkkk that bad!
Wow!

REPUBLICANS SURE WASTE TRILLIONS.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#950490 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a phony pretend tough guy. I'm a Golden Gloves semi-finalist, college team boxer and so many street/bar fights I've lost count. Only cowards like you and Zimmerman scream like babies and resort to weapons to back up their big mouths when they are getting their asses kicked in an ordinary fist fight. Lock and load pussee.
I've never lost a street/bar fight.

You're lying.

I'll give the names of my coaches:
Calvin Clary
Crowe Peele
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#950491 Jul 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the violence involved in banging anyone's head on concrete, in the dark, with people hollering to "knock it off" just yards away, is pretty thuggishly foul.
Somewhere along the lines, you dudes got it twisted. There's nothing thuggish about a fistfight! As men, our testosterone runs high, which in itself is aggressive nature. There's 3 levels in this world, mental, spiritual, & the last is physical. When 2 people feel as though they've exhausted every other ave, the only thing left is physical. Most of the time, the 2 fighting ends up friend after the fight with a greater respect for each other, knowing how far & what buttons to push on each other. A fight is not over because a person is knocked down. As for banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete, total bullshit! It's more likely be was slammed & his head hit the concrete. If a man allows someone to sit on their chest &, bang their head on the ground, they deserve it! Especially if that person is a 16yrold kid. The whole scenario is of a bully, picking on a smaller kid &, that smaller kid whips the bullies ass. Does the bully now have the right to kill the smaller kid?
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

#950492 Jul 22, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and republicans seldom go together.
Cherry picking history and falsification seem to appeal to those hating RINOs
try this again....

History has lots of 'GREY AREAS'......
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

#950493 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
REPUBLICANS SURE WASTE TRILLIONS.
As an able bodied teat suckler....

'Failing to locate your polling place before an election will guarantee that you starve!'
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#950494 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere along the lines, you dudes got it twisted. There's nothing thuggish about a fistfight! As men, our testosterone runs high, which in itself is aggressive nature. There's 3 levels in this world, mental, spiritual, & the last is physical. When 2 people feel as though they've exhausted every other ave, the only thing left is physical. Most of the time, the 2 fighting ends up friend after the fight with a greater respect for each other, knowing how far & what buttons to push on each other. A fight is not over because a person is knocked down. As for banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete, total bullshit! It's more likely be was slammed & his head hit the concrete. If a man allows someone to sit on their chest &, bang their head on the ground, they deserve it! Especially if that person is a 16yrold kid. The whole scenario is of a bully, picking on a smaller kid &, that smaller kid whips the bullies ass. Does the bully now have the right to kill the smaller kid?
How many years are you going to talk about nothing else but this for? God, are you a moron!
neanderthal

United States

#950495 Jul 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere along the lines, you dudes got it twisted. There's nothing thuggish about a fistfight! As men, our testosterone runs high, which in itself is aggressive nature. There's 3 levels in this world, mental, spiritual, & the last is physical. When 2 people feel as though they've exhausted every other ave, the only thing left is physical. Most of the time, the 2 fighting ends up friend after the fight with a greater respect for each other, knowing how far & what buttons to push on each other. A fight is not over because a person is knocked down. As for banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete, total bullshit! It's more likely be was slammed & his head hit the concrete. If a man allows someone to sit on their chest &, bang their head on the ground, they deserve it! Especially if that person is a 16yrold kid. The whole scenario is of a bully, picking on a smaller kid &, that smaller kid whips the bullies ass. Does the bully now have the right to kill the smaller kid?
Hairy, extremely ignorant, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950496 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
REPUBLICANS SURE WASTE TRILLIONS.
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950497 Jul 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
While I read this, I kept hearing the Magic Negro saying that "Americans need to do some souls searching..."
The Jerk-In-Chief is the embarrassment of a generation.
Some of us knew our gen was in trouble with that oh so LAME, CONdescending and disrespectful little "sesame gutter street" level lines from the POTUS debates ...
“Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al Qaeda is a threat,” Obama said,“because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years,” Obama said.

WEALLLY?????????? Twenty years?

The Berlin airdrop, the Berlin wall or Russia invading Afghnanistan Comrade Czarish???? Ir is that that delibision show the Ghost of Mr. Reagan, or sumting.

And SomebuDUHee shoulda told the Chechnan terrorists bombers that!!!

(cringing apologetically for the STUPIDITY, arrogence and CONdescending attitude of my generation--and God help the pones following)
LCN Llin

United States

#950498 Jul 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Carol! Here's part of the judge's instructions to the jury;
"If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in any place where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."
That is the gist of Stand Your ground. In addition according Juror B-37 Stand Your Ground was key to reaching their verdict. She told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview that neither second-degree murder nor manslaughter applied in Zimmerman's case "because of the heat of the moment and the 'stand your ground.' He had a right to defend himself. If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."
But then you've shown a remarkable ignorance of the facts in this case.
Wrong seems a republican tradition :-)
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#950499 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If my son walked to the store to get ingredients for a codeine cocktail to drink at my house and was killed when he started a fight, I'd consider myself a terrible parent.
End of story.
You obviously have no experience fighting. Stop embarrassing yourself.
You keep posting that dumshit about a codeine cocktail, all false! The good drink "lean" is made by mixing Sprite, Jolly Ranchers, & promethizine with codeine. You're a fucking liar DB!
As far as fighting, I don't got to prove to you on a internet thread my fighting skills. I know my handle. I was in my teens putting grown men to sleep. Teens, 14-15-16 yrs old. Never lost a fight. Say my name in my city & see the response you get &, I have had a fight in over 10 yrs. You evidently haven't & can't fight because, if your hands are better than mines, trust me, we're gonna lock ass! This fight will end up on the ground. There is no rules in a fair fight, beon the usual, no weapons, no jumping rulesx! I don't care if a person fights karate against a street fighter, it's fair, 1on1, man against man!
LCN Llin

United States

#950500 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
REPUBLICANS SURE WASTE TRILLIONS.
Republican stock market crash, Oct. 2008, has escaped their memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 182,091
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 55 min tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 49,321
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr Larry 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 am PST

NBC Sports 3:43AM
Jay Cutler on Bears: "Everyone could get axed"
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015