Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
USA TO DO SOUL SEARCHING

King George, VA

#950439 Jul 22, 2013
The president called on Americans to do "soul searching" in the wake of the Zimmerman case.
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.

2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:

The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack

3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.

4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.

5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.

6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.

15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against BlacKS1980 through 2008, 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks.

Translation: For every Trayvon Martin killed by someone not black, nine other blacks were murdered by someone black.

In 2005, we — blacks — accounted for 13 percent of the U.S. population but 49 percent of all homicides. The numbers are staggering, the loss incomprehensible.

Add to the tally of black males 14 and older slain across the country from 1976 to 2005, another 29,335 (slain from 2006 to 2010), and their national body count rises to 243,996, representing 82 percent of all black homicides for that 35-year period. What also becomes clear is this: We too often have raised killers. And this war is claiming our sons.
YES MR PRESIDENT WE NEED TO DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING?????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#950441 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the moocher majority can outvote the producer minority doesn't make it right.
You must be referring to Republicans handing out tax cuts while increasing spending under your hero George W Bush. You fricken moons all voted for that.

Hustontown, PA

#950442 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many whites left in the DemoKKrat party.
Can a white candidate be nominated?
Democrats: 65% non Hispanic white

Republicans: 89% non Hispanic White

Now we know why racists prefer the Republican Party.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#950443 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go. it was those fan-f*cking -tastic Republicans under Clinton that took us from debt to surplus.
Then Clinton left, Bush stepped in and those same basic fan-f*cking-tastic Republicans took us to debt & destruction.
Allow me to simplify it for you.
Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget & surplus.
Bush + the same basic Congress = Deficits & debt.
Yes, we went to wars (one we didn't need) & Bush & those fan-f*cking-tastic Republican cut revenues while passing unfunded legislation . Absolutely brilliant.
Exactly what legislation did the Democrats pass in the first 10 months of 2007 that created the recession?? I keep asking & you keep being unable to answer.
Why is that???
I just hate it when I have to gove a history lesson to someone who insists on opening their ignorant mouth during a discussion.

You forgot to mention the war the Arabs started with us. Wars have a cost.
You also forgot to mention the Republicans increased the total debt only 3.5 trillion dollars while fighting this war the Arabs started.
You also forgot to mention the Republicans turned over to the Democrats all the purse strings of government with a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit DURING A WAR.
You also forgot to mention the economic collapse caused by the Democrats Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
You also forgot to mention that the Democrats increased the debt from 8.5 trillion to 17 trillion dollars.
You also forgot to mention that, with these Democrats today we have to borrow about one and a half trillion dollars every goddam year just for the day-to-day existence of the government.
An idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
So, since it's the plan of the Democrats to collapse the government, what's the next part of the Demcorats' plan?
LCN Llin

United States

#950444 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats: 65% non Hispanic white
Republicans: 89% non Hispanic White
Now we know why racists prefer the Republican Party.
Many "gop" post without much light on the subjects.
LCN Llin

United States

#950445 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hate it when I have to gove a history lesson to someone who insists on opening their ignorant mouth during a discussion.
You also forgot to mention the Republicans increased the total debt only 3.5 trillion dollars while fighting this war the Arabs started.
You also forgot to mention the Republicans turned over to the Democrats all the purse strings of government with a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit DURING A WAR.
You also forgot to mention the economic collapse caused by the Democrats Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
You also forgot to mention that the Democrats increased the debt from 8.5 trillion to 17 trillion dollars.
You also forgot to mention that, with these Democrats today we have to borrow about one and a half trillion dollars every goddam year just for the day-to-day existence of the government.
So, since it's the plan of the Democrats to collapse the government, what's the next part of the Demcorats' plan?
hasty generalizations
"the arabs " etc
LOL

Hustontown, PA

#950446 Jul 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt will wager every cent he owns dollar for dollar against whatever puny assets a loser like you owns that Galt has more education, from better schools, with better grades, and has achieved far greater professional success and financial rewards than you.
Of course, none of that can be proven in this forum, any more than any of Obama's fairy tale is provable.
I serious doubt that you ever went to college let alone one in the top twenty.

Your posts demonstrate little knowledge on anything.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#950447 Jul 22, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER been in a fist fight where you were on the ground on top of someone?
If yes:
Do you believe that person had the right to shoot you?
If no:
Why not?
I have never jumped on top of someone after I knocked them to the ground. I don't attack defenseless people. If they choose to stand up, the fight continues.
If I were the type of coward to do that, then, yes, they would have the right to shoot me.

You get right to the core of the matter here. Your culture has no integrity or honor or decency or principle. You can bet we will fight against that type of hyenous behavior.
That's also related to why your culture chooses to be brothers with the Arabs what make videos of cutting off Americans bound like animals heads with a butcher knife.

Because you Democrats insist on drawing lines along race boundaries, and endorse uncivilized behavior, I don't see how a civil war can be avoided.
Nice move, dumbass.

Hustontown, PA

#950448 Jul 22, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, diklik, how this applies to Zman's one time encounter with the racist, ugly, violent, criminal thug Mr. Skittles?
What is Considered Stalking?- Ask.com Answers
http://answers.ask.com/reference/other/what_i...
Stalking is considered a crime, and it is unsolicited contact, physical or otherwise, with a person repeatedly that results in the person being fearful of such.
I knew you were too GD stupid to look it up in the dictionary. Stalk is a verb. Really, no sh*t.

Since: Jul 13

Ashburn, VA

#950449 Jul 22, 2013
Haters of blacks. Racism

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#950450 Jul 22, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
hasty generalizations
"the arabs " etc
LOL
So, how about you be a little more specific for us.

Tell us what country the Arab terrorists come from.(Here's a hint: all Suni terrorists today are Wahhabists.)

I'll make it easier for you. How about you list the countries Arab terrorists DON'T come from.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950451 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I serious doubt that you ever went to college let alone one in the top twenty.
Your posts demonstrate little knowledge on anything.
”The fact that a lot of African-American boys are painted with a broad brush and the excuse is given, well, there are these statistics out there that show that African-American boys are more violent — using that as an excuse to then see sons treated differently causes pain,” President Omama said.

Pull up your pants up boy!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950452 Jul 22, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "gop" post without much light on the subjects.
Democrats seem divided. Black verses white.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950454 Jul 22, 2013
Jesse Jackson: There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950455 Jul 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you were too GD stupid to look it up in the dictionary. Stalk is a verb. Really, no sh*t.
Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013

Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the right decision...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Pull up them pants BOY!!

It's the culture..

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#950456 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never jumped on top of someone after I knocked them to the ground. I don't attack defenseless people. If they choose to stand up, the fight continues.
If I were the type of coward to do that, then, yes, they would have the right to shoot me.
You get right to the core of the matter here. Your culture has no integrity or honor or decency or principle. You can bet we will fight against that type of hyenous behavior.
That's also related to why your culture chooses to be brothers with the Arabs what make videos of cutting off Americans bound like animals heads with a butcher knife.
Because you Democrats insist on drawing lines along race boundaries, and endorse uncivilized behavior, I don't see how a civil war can be avoided.
Nice move, dumbass.
You obviously have never been in a fist fight. They almost always end up with the combatants rolling around on the ground. Only a candyass that has never won a fist fight would believe that lethal force should be allowed by the loser.

Hustontown, PA

#950457 Jul 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are getting desperate when you cite budget deficits in a situation when so much was run off budget.

But hey, I'll ask again. Please cite the legislation that the Democrats passed in the first 10 months of 2007 that created the Great Recession.

I keep asking & you keep FAILING to respond.

Why is thart>? Got nothing?> I thoughtbso.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950458 Jul 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
And you are the best souless example of that.

(Here's hoping the asterisks helped you comprehend the Truth through your own racist race baiting meth filled haze of obsession on others freak)
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#950459 Jul 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Mark Sanford who pushed for an amendment to promote economic development in the underserved region of the Appalachian Regional Commission because of excessive waste and duplication and who cheated on his wife like Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy?
Guess you'd have no problem with the mayor of your city groping and tongue kissing your wife on the street and confessing he had a problem and "needed help" and would fight to keep him in office.
You are one of the reasons I fear for this country.
That's a swing and a miss Carol! Sanford didn't propose an amendment to promote economic development but rather to defund the Appalachian Regional Commission which was tasked with that purpose. Did he propose anything to put in its place? No.
I never defended the mayor's actions but I am pointing out your hypocrisy for defending Herman Cain who was accused of even worse harassment and also cheated on his wife as did Newt Gingrich, Rudi Giuliani, David Vitter and John Ensign. Extra marital affairs are quite bi partisan and I don't condone them from either party but every time you bring up a Democrat who strayed from the straight and narrow I'll give you a list of Republicans who did also.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#950460 Jul 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013
Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the right decision...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Pull up them pants BOY!!
It's the culture..
The toxic poison result invoked of dark age, racially trumped up charges of libuhrulTics on a witch hunt of hysteria for a public mob lynching of decades backwards tacTics, and A Corey apparently studying "lawr" wit man eating barracudas.

(Idiots.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dale 182,202
Amy 12-28-14 13 min cheluzal 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 49,373
Dear Abby 12-28 17 min cheluzal 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min TRD 68,921
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:59AM