Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
872,841 - 872,860 of 1,084,981 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

So, um, once again, why anyone want remember their "military service?" (Oxymoron if Tonto ever heard one) Is it because at some point in white's life it pleasant to spend a few hours looking back at who you raped?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Bill Moyers interviewed University of Delaware history professor Gary May on his show last night. Professor Gary May's new book, "Bending Towards Justice" is essential reading. Acclaimed historian Gary May puts the 2013 Supreme Court decision gutting the Voting Rights Act into historical perspective.
“You know, sometimes, we see this story as one of Martin Luther King and Lyndon Johnson — they get together and we have the Voting Rights Act. But, of course, it’s a much larger story,” May tells Bill.“It’s a perfect example of the value of collective change to bring about progress in this country, people getting together and being committed and willing to risk their very lives to bring something when the country desperately needs it.”
http://vimeo.com/70162195
Bill Moyers is PBS's method of making people sick.

I have listened to him and his wacko guests many times through the years and he reminds me of a cross between Chris Mathews and Pee Wee Herman.

From your useless quote above:

"...people getting together and being committed and willing to risk their very lives to bring something..."

Bank Robbers and Diamond Thieves do this, too.

Bad example. She should have her professorship shoved down her throat and excreted rapidly.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You liar who make claims about your military service are liars ghost, given you won't and can't prove a damn thing....
Captain ghost: I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
It's the culture...
You're crying aren't you semenhole butt breath?
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Last time Tonto check U.S. military lose last four wars they started. Add that to the flood of "heroes" panhandling and living in bus kiosks, the ASTOUNDING number of psychotics, rapists, and killers it produces, the INCREDIBLE waste and fraud it engenders and encourages, and Tonto have trouble seeing where the "service" part comes in? Is it the uniforms you whites like so much?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

James Woods: My Hero.

"The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."

http://now.msn.com/james-woods-uses-twitter-t...
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Moyers is PBS's method of making people sick.
I have listened to him and his wacko guests many times through the years and he reminds me of a cross between Chris Mathews and Pee Wee Herman.
From your useless quote above:
"...people getting together and being committed and willing to risk their very lives to bring something..."
Bank Robbers and Diamond Thieves do this, too.
Bad example. She should have her professorship shoved down her throat and excreted rapidly.
So, um, Tonto wonder how much you donate during last Pledge Drive, you being such an avid fan of PBS and all?(Rhetorical)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Best I can figure, this one's trying to be funny. Don't see any other explanation for his moronic, off-topic blather.
I know funny and he/she ain't it.
You are the Topix Poster Child for funny.

"Funny" in the clinical sense.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I love myself, Dood.
But I don't use my hands doing it like you do:)
Sure pervert, one would need balls for that, and we all know that a set of balls and baggers don't compute, that is unless they are resting on their chin...LMAO

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Never waste a good crisis wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder called for doing away with “stand your ground” self-defense laws, telling the NAACP the statutes “sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods” and allow “violent situations to escalate in public.”
Duh?
I thought ‘violent situations’ were caused by psychopathic ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!
Someone attacks me, by law I have to run! Get real, America – was this guy voted in or is he an ‘appointed’ relative?
http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2013...
Stand your ground laws DO encourage people to fight when the best course of action is to walk away. Once can say that Trayvon was "standing his ground" against someone he perceived to be a threat. By your definition, that would make Zimmerman the "asshole". It very well could be that it was the "stand your ground" law that gave Trayvon the confidence to escalate the situation into one of violence.

Zimmerman was defending himself, not standing his ground. I doubt that he perceived Trayvon as a threat to his life before the attack. That is the very reason Zimmerman's attorneys used the self-defense argument.

It would have been difficult to prove that Trayvon was threatening Zimmerman's life when it was Zimmerman who was following Trayvon. Heck, it could very well be possible that, had they used the stand your ground defense, the prosecutors may have been able to show that Trayvon was the victim...not Zimmerman. Hmmmmm. I'm beginning to understand why those stuck on "stand your ground" are so upset by the verdict.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a Wedgie this morning, DumDave?
Heck, quit sliding down the bannister, Fool.

You do realize that every time one of you right whiners post racial slurs that it just conforms to the rest of the people just how ignorant you people are.

As you & your right whiner buddies think racial slurs are so funny, the rest are laughing at you for being so GD stupid & inbred.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure pervert, one would need balls for that, and we all know that a set of balls and baggers don't compute, that is unless they are resting on their chin...LMAO
"Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent,
protects you from age."

-- Jeanne Moreau

Based on this observation, you are 300 years old, never been loved and smell to high heaven as though you were dead.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crying aren't you semenhole butt breath?
You who make claims about your military service are cowards or frauds ghost, given you coward who won't or can't prove a damn thing about your service you liar....

AND... If you can't answer or disprove the argument you liar, don't panic you idiot. You can always call people names....

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
Last time Tonto check U.S. military lose last four wars they started. Add that to the flood of "heroes" panhandling and living in bus kiosks, the ASTOUNDING number of psychotics, rapists, and killers it produces, the INCREDIBLE waste and fraud it engenders and encourages, and Tonto have trouble seeing where the "service" part comes in? Is it the uniforms you whites like so much?
Unfortunately most of what you say is true. In the best of all worlds there would be no need for a military, or lying politicians that create most all wars...Witness Bush-Cheney.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You love your fingers, baby.

All 8 of them on your cloven appendages:)

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your type of "thinking" is much of the reason that public schools in America are such dismal failures.
Highly qualified people rejected in favor of local hacks.
Just because you failed miserably, it does not mean it is the fault of the school or the teachers. Maybe you were just too GD dumb?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You who make claims about your military service are cowards or frauds ghost, given you coward who won't or can't prove a damn thing about your service you liar....
AND... If you can't answer or disprove the argument you liar, don't panic you idiot. You can always call people names....
It's the culture...
The closet that Ghost ever got to the military in his life was the Christmas Gift from his mom: a 20-piece set of plastic GI Joe Soldiers.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

closest
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that every time one of you right whiners post racial slurs that it just conforms to the rest of the people just how ignorant you people are.
As you & your right whiner buddies think racial slurs are so funny, the rest are laughing at you for being so GD stupid & inbred.
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from "Trayvon's death"... Maher Booed for Tasteless racist Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimp Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, RealDumbDave, Jesse, Al Sharpton, other race cop pimps get paid. Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise..

Pull you pants up RealDumbDave!!

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to write "confirms" and not "conforms", Dood.

I don't conform to other people. I think for myself.

YOU conform to other people, Mr. Sheep.

Hold on a second........

OK. I had to lock my car doors. The Magic Negro just walked by....
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets sing our theme song together!!!!
despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
someone will say what is lost can never be saved
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Smashing Pumpkins - Rat In a Cage (Chipmunk Version)
Our world is beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,122
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 28 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 33 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Ask Amy 8-1-14 2 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••