Yo! Communist moron!<quoted text>
Until such time as the "wealthy" are taxed on their actual income rather than their earnings after the accounting for subsidies, credits and deductions, they will not pay their fair share.
As a reminder, Mitt Romney made $13.7 million and paid $1.94 million in federal income taxes, giving him an effective tax rate of 14.1%. No matter how you look at it, that is not "fair" taxation.
FACT: According to the Center for Budget and Policy Practices, the top 1% control 43% percent of the financial wealth in America. The wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans -- over 150 million people. The top 10% control 83% of the financial wealth in America. So, to be "fair" the top 1% should be paying 43% of Federal income taxes instead of 36.73%. And the top 10% should be paying 83% instead of 71%.
Eventually, the top The top 1 percent will learn that their income depends on how the other 99% live but, if history is any indication, it will be too late.
Oh, as far as 2007 earnings are concerned, thanks to the Bush tax cuts, the wealthiest 1% were able to take their Bush windfall and invest it in the stock market. "In 2007, the average household in the top 1 percent had an income of $1.3 million, up $88,800 from the prior year."
"Seven of the Top Ten Wealthiest Members of Congress Are Democrats"
Darn those rich people!
Guess what moron.
In our system, any of us, can be wealthy.
Try that in your communists system.
We have the best system in the world.
Just because you are too stupid or lazy to take advantage of it does not mean it's worse than your frustrated, liberal failure of life situation.