Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,637)

Showing posts 872,721 - 872,740 of1,071,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm going to rape that dating site if it doesn't chill.
Can I watch??????
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> is this another taxpayer funded service provided by obama so lazy libs don't have to get out of their moms basment to find love? Is there an app for the obama phone?
app.....

Grindr, the popular social app for “gay, bi and curious” men, was well represented at opening day of the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference. The app uses GPS to let users see which other users are near by.

http://hoh.rollcall.com/grindr-users-abound-a...

learn something new every day.

or at least i did.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
this is not another taxpayer funded service so I don't have to get out of my moms basment to find love. There's an app for my phone too!!!!!!!!! I use it everyday!!!!!!!!!
a POV app?

gross.
proud2bwhite

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

All this free love should keep davey bussy for days..
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
app.....
Grindr, the popular social app for “gay, bi and curious” men, was well represented at opening day of the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference. The app uses GPS to let users see which other users are near by.
learn something new every day.
or at least i did.
I love it. Use it daily!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I watch??????
kinky.

no POV app.
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a POV app?
gross.
Gross?? Not to me, love it!!!!!!!!
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

What happened to my judgits??????????
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Use it daily!!!!!!!
i'm not going to CPAC.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Grindr Users Abound at CPAC 2013

HOH’s morning on Grindr started pretty quietly, with just one or two fresh-faced young men in close proximity. Many of the users we saw didn’t seem too worried about their orientation or political affiliation. Several users, in fact, broadcast their conservative credentials in their handles and showed their faces in their pictures.

As the day progressed, the number of nearby users steadily ticked upwards from three profiles just before 11 a.m. to 24 profiles (including two married guys) just after 4 p.m.

“With more than 4 million guys in 192 countries around the world — and approximately 10,000 more new users downloading the app every day — you’ll always find a new date, buddy, or friend on Grindr,” brags the app’s website.“Grindr is quick, convenient, and discreet. And it’s as anonymous as you want it to be.”

seems gay conservatives don't need a dating site.

and i bet FOX tried to tell you wingnuts there aren't any gay conservatives.
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not going to CPAC.
I go for the cruising and abundant teabagging opportunities. Love it there!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Grindr Users Abound at CPAC 2013
HOH’s morning on Grindr started pretty quietly, with just one or two fresh-faced young men in close proximity. Many of the users we saw didn’t seem too worried about their orientation or political affiliation. Several users, in fact, broadcast their conservative credentials in their handles and showed their faces in their pictures.
As the day progressed, the number of nearby users steadily ticked upwards from three profiles just before 11 a.m. to 24 profiles (including two married guys) just after 4 p.m.
“With more than 4 million guys in 192 countries around the world — and approximately 10,000 more new users downloading the app every day — you’ll always find a new date, buddy, or friend on Grindr,” brags the app’s website.“Grindr is quick, convenient, and discreet. And it’s as anonymous as you want it to be.”
seems gay conservatives don't need a dating site.
and i bet FOX tried to tell you wingnuts there aren't any gay conservatives.
Every little bit helps!!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

i just had to post this one....

Somebody Got Slut All Over My CPAC

http://tbogg.firedoglake.com/2012/02/14/someb...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment, whatever it's form is still violence. It teaches the child that violence is a solution to a problem. Not using corporal punishment doesn't mean cursing and screaming is the alternative method. I chose none of that. I took away priviledges and talked to them. Sometimes I used the silent treatment; or just removed myself if they became mouthy; simply saying that they didn't get to talk to me that way. It worked.
My father used the silent treatment on us and we never disobeyed him or talked back. Never.
Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
RealDumbDave will follow his Handlers to HELL and he wonders why no one cares about his racist f*ck bullshit when your pathetic behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

RealDave always trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

Pull up your pants idiot..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
leosanus trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?

"Democrats say their well-being is higher than Republicans' and Independents', but the well-being of Republicans is actually the highest of them all, according to a new Gallup study."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/repu...
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Looks like someone is getting hungry for some chicken poop salad again!! BWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!

Call Warturds, he's in the slammer mixing up a fresh batch as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?
"Democrats say their well-being is higher than Republicans' and Independents', but the well-being of Republicans is actually the highest of them all, according to a new Gallup study."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/repu...
Hey moonbat, stop stealing name. Nerd. Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!
proud2bwhite

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
obamas the creepy ass cracker on the liberal plantation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 872,721 - 872,740 of1,071,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min voice of peace 67,527
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min mr ridgway 3,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 173,591
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 45,458
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min andet1987 393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min Frijoles 68,136
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr not a ghost 4,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••