Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

#950291 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts remind me of how small minds are always found sitting behind big mouths.
Your posts remind Tonto of how little pricks... well, just little pricks actually.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950292 Jul 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand your ground laws DO encourage people to fight when the best course of action is to walk away. Once can say that Trayvon was "standing his ground" against someone he perceived to be a threat. By your definition, that would make Zimmerman the "asshole". It very well could be that it was the "stand your ground" law that gave Trayvon the confidence to escalate the situation into one of violence.
Zimmerman was defending himself, not standing his ground. I doubt that he perceived Trayvon as a threat to his life before the attack. That is the very reason Zimmerman's attorneys used the self-defense argument.
It would have been difficult to prove that Trayvon was threatening Zimmerman's life when it was Zimmerman who was following Trayvon. Heck, it could very well be possible that, had they used the stand your ground defense, the prosecutors may have been able to show that Trayvon was the victim...not Zimmerman. Hmmmmm. I'm beginning to understand why those stuck on "stand your ground" are so upset by the verdict.
In your home or in your car there is little option to "stand your ground."

On the street, the situation is somewhat grayer, but obviously someone like Zimmerman could not run away from someone like Trayvon. So what does one do?

The primary difference in "Castle Doctrine" or "stand your ground" laws as opposed to traditional self defense is that they typically provide immunity from civil suits. Many people have shot armed intruders inside their house and still lost civil suits because the injured perp appears sympathetic to the jury.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#950293 Jul 21, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, lie down so they not have to stoop? Hey, Tonto forget, boot up laptop, Google "Sexual abuse in Chaplain Corps... see what come up...
...waiting...
...still waiting...
...here's something... hmmmm... interesting.... it seems to be something about the fox guarding the henhouse... or, Boys Club Tonto guess he should say... 2002, huh? Lotta water over dam since then... You not suppose U.S. military hide sexual abuse do you?
http://lubbockonline.com/stories/042702/nat_0...
Tonto almost afraid to guess where Lubbock is...
Hey pal, it's you who said unduns were Chaplains, not me. If you were assraped in the military, I hope you made the best of it. Is it still abuse when you enjoy it?

Does your imbecilic shtick serve any useful purpose?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950294 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you failed miserably, it does not mean it is the fault of the school or the teachers. Maybe you were just too GD dumb?
Galt will wager every cent he owns dollar for dollar against whatever puny assets a loser like you owns that Galt has more education, from better schools, with better grades, and has achieved far greater professional success and financial rewards than you.

Of course, none of that can be proven in this forum, any more than any of Obama's fairy tale is provable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

#950295 Jul 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto one smart Injun. I agree. But now your truths have angered the whiney azzed baggers on here...But then again what don't? They danced in the street for all of the Bush-Cheney lies and unecessary wars, along with ruining our economy as they defended corporate America all the while their fat empty heads were submerged up their azzes. Now suddenly these idiots want us to believe that they have all the answers?????Talk about minions.
Yes, my friend, truth is the enemy of profit.

Wax Man: "Yes, ma'am, these candles are made with organic wicks and wax. All made right here in Connecticut... My outfit? Yeah, um, I made that too. Shot the deer with a bow and arrow my step-son whittled after school... heh heh, yup, Naomi over there in the lawn chair chewed that hide til it was soft as a baby's bottom and then gave it to me to stitch these leggings... That? Oh that's a loincloth, WOOOOO! Heh heh, didn't know there was nothin' on underneath did you little lady? Like a Scotsman we Succotash Indians... Say, Why don't you buy a candle for your husband too while you're here, I'll make you quite a deal..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950296 Jul 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Governor Rick Perry is taking Texas down the same development race to the bottom that Detroit chose , Big Oil and car dependency. Rick Perry even added some recommendations like deregulating Oil , Ag , and Fertilizer factory owners despite the latest disastrous results ,forced closing down of women health clinics, new voter suppression id laws to muffle any civic dissent from voters,--Rick Perry might as well close all the schools because any kids who survive child birth won't need to go. They'll be too busy working at cheap jobs to help their poor parents pay for survival basics, food, clothing ,and housing.
Galt takes your response to mean that Bocajew Jean from Queens is opposed to citizens volunteering to maintain their cities in the face of the failure of government.

Better to let the weeds grow in the park.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#950297 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit humping my leg, Fido.
You. I come here before and after working all day.
I have a life, you don't.
Sure you do, and it's called topix.....On here every day and night, that would be your dog humping your fat leg as that's as close to real sex an overweight toothless neanderthal like you can get, errr other than humping your black and white TV whenever Fox [aka Al Jazeera] is on. Stuck in your Grandmas basement as it's way more than obvious that no woman cold possible marry an oppsessed idiot like you. Bitchin, moaning and crying all day...Man what a life..I just got back from 8 days on the beach, eating the finest cuisine, staying in the best hotels, and you are stuck on here....Yea boy you da man....BAWWAAWWAA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#950298 Jul 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As if it's possible to prove anything to an un-educated, flap-jawed, fat azzed, hypocrite like you. Surely you aren't belittling the military now are you azzwipe...Must be tough living with all of that envy...Huh moose breath? By the way can you eveer post without telling lies???? Show me where I have ever posted that I was a Military hero and I will never post again...If you cannot then you show at least one ball and do the same..Lame azz. Waiting "LIAR".
"poop"
Getting your crap a little hot? You posted about your heroics. I just asked a question. You are the one who boasted that he had a book, his bio/fantasy due out some summer. That was about 5 years ago, I simply asked which summer.
Envious of you a, liar? The one who was captain of the Wake baseball team that won a national championship? The one who dates Hollywierd models and Circus Circus show girls? One whose favorite eatery is Red Lion? One who spent 9 years while moving up in the ranks of the US Army took care of his dying brother? The one who has 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 homes all of which have nicer garages than anyone elses home. One who is in demand as an information source for ranking democrats for advice on issues of national importance. No I do not to live a life which is a lie, like you do.
Peace
KMA
PS: One more time I will ask, What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Or is the bio/fantasy just another of your many lies?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

#950299 Jul 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>

Does your imbecilic shtick serve any useful purpose?
Yes, it amuse Tonto to speak to greedy, ignorant whites like children. Plus, he meet many women who like Indians, leather, that sort of thing. No different than you pretending to be an intellectual really... I could go on?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#950300 Jul 21, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Try these stats:
Fernando Mateo, head of the New York taxicab union, urges his drivers to profile blacks and Hispanics for their own safety: "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, killing these drivers are blacks and Hispanics."
Mateo is what The New York Times would describe as "a black Hispanic" Yet he may be closer to the 'hood than Holder, who says he was stopped by police when running to a movie — in Georgetown.
Which raises a relevant question. Georgetown is an elitist enclave of a national capital that has been ruled by black mayors for half a century. It's never had a white mayor.
Is Holder saying we've got racist cops in the district where Obama carried 86 percent of the white vote and 97 percent of the black vote? And his son should fear the white cops in Washington, D.C.?
What about interracial crime, white-on-black attacks and the reverse?
After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."
Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.
Me and jesse jackson, we're going to watch for creepy ass blacks. You can beware one legged fat asian ladies.
WTF does that have to do with the freedom to make your own choices?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#950301 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have Rick Perry confused with the Magic Negro?
Rick Perry for President!
I hope Perry does run. It will be entertaining to see if this "Bush without the brains” can make himself out to be a bigger buffoon than he did the last time he ran.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#950302 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney CAN'T be a better President because he ISN'T the President!
Are you EVER going to say ANYTHING intelligent?
If you know someone with at least an eighth grade education, have them explain why Perry was deemed a worse presidential candidate than Romney. Then have them explain what happened to Romney. Then have them proofread your response before you reply. You really are a moron.

Location hidden

#950303 Jul 21, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Willful ignorance and denial, how do you manage to look at yourself in the mirror every morning?
Black mob violence is up because we have a racist criminal AG and a spineless racist half black president.
Slowly, for the thinking impaired:

Flash mobs have become possible because of the widespread use of social media.

Location hidden

#950304 Jul 21, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spineless people, was Traygone a racist?
Did he commit a violent felony on Zman?
Wow, "Traygone".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950305 Jul 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Rick Perry is an idiot that even dumb bell George W Bush looks 'smart' next to. "When Governor Rick Perry announced that he planned to tour the country in hopes of bringing businesses away from other states to Texas, Lewis Black found it a little distasteful.
That is, until he came to New York. Then, it became personal. "
http://www.hulu.com/watch/512220
That advertisement is a stereotype for all the negative imagery of New Yorkers.

Do they seriously think anybody is impressed by vulgar fools?

Perry came to California to talk to high-tech companies, not to necessarily try to get them to move their core people to Texas, but to consider expanding production capacity in Texas. Given California's 10 percent state income tax versus no state income tax in Texas, he may have some success.

Spokane, WA

#950306 Jul 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately most of what you say is true. In the best of all worlds there would be no need for a military, or lying politicians that create most all wars...Witness Bush-Cheney.
"poop"
Once more you prove your ignorance. How many American's died in the actions Bush/Cheney sent American troops to? To many.
Now answer this how many American's died that Truman sent to Korea? How many American's died that LBJ sent to Nam? Now in the above 2 instances you are on board, they were a noble expenditure of American lives.
You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#950307 Jul 21, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto know fat girl look like you, she make you dance over the phone but cost $4.50 a minute.
That would be you, Grey Ghost, old retard.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#950308 Jul 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Perry does run. It will be entertaining to see if this "Bush without the brains” can make himself out to be a bigger buffoon than he did the last time he ran.
Right now, we have a Clinton without brains. Nobody know who's running the country, libtard.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#950309 Jul 21, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts remind Tonto of how little pricks... well, just little pricks actually.
You sound like you are intimately in touch with them on a regular basis.

Wanna try a big one instead?

Location hidden

#950310 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing will just pull the weasel routine. You will not get an honest response from that idiot.
It won't get any further response; its a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 27 min barefoot2626 25
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,895
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,135
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM