Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
872,681 - 872,700 of 1,082,978 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the Bush recession, dumbass.
How may were added to Food Stamps under Bush? Where the f*ck were you then? Where was your outrage?
** 15% OF POPULATION ON FOODSTAMPS

Did you know that there are now more than 46 million Americans on food stamps? That's nearly 15% of the entire population. Those numbers are up 65% since 2008 and that translates to roughly 1 in 7 Americans!

Can a country really be in good shape when 15% of the population can't even afford to buy food?

Or how about this...

** 43% OF AMERICAN FAMILIES ARE ESSENTIALLY BROKE

According to a recent article on MSN Money, about 43% of American families spend more than they earn each year.
The dollar is going to be done. There will be no money for food stamps.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama underestimated the underhandedness of business owners. The amazing thing is that these neglectful, selfish business owners only represent about 10% of businesses. I would have expected the number to be much higher.
Sorry Commie Sponge - Union opposition is not as you say and lie (because of businesses).

The union in Connecticut voted against a contract because it contained "Sustinet", a form of Obamacare:

"What doomed the package was its rejection by two unions including, notably, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 4, which covers about one-third of all unionized state employees.

The opposition centered on suspicions about the health care provisions, particularly fears that the deal would eventually place employees in a new state insurance program, called SustiNet.
"

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/25/nyregion/co...

The corrupt Democrats fixed it by changing the rules so in the middle of the game so only 50% of the union needed to vote for the agreement instead of 60%, but they also had to ensure the State Employees they would not fall under Obamacare (AKA Sustinet).
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, only liberals equate discipline with beatings.
Screaming and cursing is a much better way to teach children acceptable behaviors in society.
Of course, it teaches screaming and cursing is another acceptable behavior.
Take you, for example.
I wonder where "Lily" learned to be a liberal parasite. All she ever did was marry money and move into a gated community in Boca, where she gets on forums and talks about how she has it all figured out.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy must be a very troubling ailment, but it seems to be an addiction on the right. I guess if one doesn't possess the power of self thought there is no other recourse than to become a bagger. With obviously only one news source, and pretty much restricted to a very small confined area, hell even your phony prayers don't seem to work..What a pathetic un-American knuckle dragging lot...LOve it!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA
Envy you being in NC and in Bumpass, mooching off relatives? I don't think so. You call that vacation?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel sorry for you, Wilhelm sockpuppet.

Now, don't spend all your income in one place, old codger!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> would you prefer somthing more fitting than "boy" be used to decribe the racist piece of monkey dung that currently occupies and disgraces the office of president??
I'll try to come up with something that discribes that filthy lying , dirtbag bastard, waste of human flesh in a way that a "Boy" might find less offensive..
racist f*ck
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!
proud2bwhite

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
. BOY..

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>** 15% OF POPULATION ON FOODSTAMPS
Did you know that there are now more than 46 million Americans on food stamps? That's nearly 15% of the entire population. Those numbers are up 65% since 2008 and that translates to roughly 1 in 7 Americans!
Can a country really be in good shape when 15% of the population can't even afford to buy food?
Or how about this...
** 43% OF AMERICAN FAMILIES ARE ESSENTIALLY BROKE
According to a recent article on MSN Money, about 43% of American families spend more than they earn each year.
The dollar is going to be done. There will be no money for food stamps.

Thanks to the Bush recession.

Why do you include 2008? I have news, Bush & the Republicans were still running the executive branch of government.

You blame the effects of the Bush recession on Obama. Why is that?
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
racist dumbf*ck
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I lost control of myself for a second as well as my IP address.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the Bush recession.
Why do you include 2008? I have news, Bush & the Republicans were still running the executive branch of government.
You blame the effects of the Bush recession on Obama. Why is that?
No I blame them on Clinton. 35,000 women were raped by O'bama last year. More than that by Clinton.
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

It's the best free all male dating website in the world! free!!!!!!!!!

I use it every day!
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

If it wasn't for that sight, I might be raping 35,000 white men a year.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

You can keep your own doctor!

You can keep your own plan!

35 Democrats now are voting with Republicans to delay Obamacare.

Now Unions are calling for the repeal of Obamacare.

"House votes for delays on Obamacare; some Democrats give support to GOP move"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Send it to O'bama-- he raped 35,000 white women last year. That is what black men do as a collective. They could use a dating sight.
wrong.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

If it wasn't for that dating sight, I might be raping 35,000 white men a year.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Schneider's failed propaganda

The right has no practical answer to Obamacare, so they obfuscate

In last week's Crossroads, Christian Schneider tried to defend the practically indefensible, Gov. Scott Walker's immoral and fiscally irresponsible decision to reject hundreds of millions of federal dollars to strengthen Wisconsin's popular BadgerCare program.

In the process, Schneider deploys every propaganda trick he can muster to defend Walker's controversial decision. In so doing, he provides a textbook example of the right-wing conspiracy to confuse public opinion about the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare) as we approach its critical full implementation phase.

Deconstructing Schneider's melange of misleading claims and chopped logic can help clear the air as we undertake the vitally important task of reforming our nation's badly frayed health care system by guaranteeing that every American has the freedom to obtain quality affordable health coverage, no matter what.

....The fact is that the Affordable Care Act is one of the largest and most pragmatic reforms that America has undertaken in decades. It has many moving parts because it seeks to fix rather than replace our current health care system. There are going to be many bumps in the road.

Making the law work is a critically important task because if it is repealed, and the private health insurance system is allowed to continue to implode, the freedom of all Americans to control their own health care decisions will continue to decline. Insurance companies will continue to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions, throw people off coverage when they are diagnosed with cancer and other life-threatening diseases, charge discriminatory rates to women, early retirees, small businesses, the self-employed and throw young adults off their parents' policies.

Conservatives commentators such as Schneider and politicians such as Walker are muddying the waters in every way they can because they have no real answers for average Americans who just want the freedom and opportunity to obtain affordable health care for themselves and their families, no matter what. The misleading propaganda they are using to poison the critical public discussion of health care reform also threatens our democratic capacity to reason together about vital public issues.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/opinion/schneide...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

In the wake of President Obama's personal comments on race and the Trayvon Martin shooting, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said Sunday that the president's remarks were 'impressive' and the country still has a long way to go in addressing racial inequalities.

When McCain lost the 2008 presidential election to Obama, the Arizona senator mentioned race in his concession speech saying that "America today is a world away from the cruel and frightful bigotry of [a century ago.]. There is no better evidence of this than the election of an African-American to the presidency of the United States."

But on CNN's 'State of the Union' Sunday, McCain said that "we were probably too optimistic' after the election of the nation's first African-American president.

"I think old prejudices die hard," he said. "We have made significant progress, but I think recent events highlight the differences that remain."

McCain also said he doesn't question the jury's decision to acquit George Zimmerman in charges related to the death of Trayvon Martin, but said 'Stand Your Ground' laws throughout the country, including Arizona's, should be reviewed.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

We've been invaded by Waxman's socks gone wild!
Waxman

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

this is not another taxpayer funded service so I don't have to get out of my moms basment to find love. There's an app for my phone too!!!!!!!!! I use it everyday!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info