Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950084 Jul 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Grindr Users Abound at CPAC 2013
HOH’s morning on Grindr started pretty quietly, with just one or two fresh-faced young men in close proximity. Many of the users we saw didn’t seem too worried about their orientation or political affiliation. Several users, in fact, broadcast their conservative credentials in their handles and showed their faces in their pictures.
As the day progressed, the number of nearby users steadily ticked upwards from three profiles just before 11 a.m. to 24 profiles (including two married guys) just after 4 p.m.
“With more than 4 million guys in 192 countries around the world — and approximately 10,000 more new users downloading the app every day — you’ll always find a new date, buddy, or friend on Grindr,” brags the app’s website.“Grindr is quick, convenient, and discreet. And it’s as anonymous as you want it to be.”
http://hoh.rollcall.com/grindr-users-abound-a...
seems gay conservatives don't need a dating site.
and i bet FOX tried to tell you wingnuts there aren't any gay conservatives.
Every little bit helps!!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#950086 Jul 21, 2013
i just had to post this one....

Somebody Got Slut All Over My CPAC

http://tbogg.firedoglake.com/2012/02/14/someb...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#950087 Jul 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment, whatever it's form is still violence. It teaches the child that violence is a solution to a problem. Not using corporal punishment doesn't mean cursing and screaming is the alternative method. I chose none of that. I took away priviledges and talked to them. Sometimes I used the silent treatment; or just removed myself if they became mouthy; simply saying that they didn't get to talk to me that way. It worked.
My father used the silent treatment on us and we never disobeyed him or talked back. Never.
Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950088 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
RealDumbDave will follow his Handlers to HELL and he wonders why no one cares about his racist f*ck bullshit when your pathetic behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

RealDave always trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

Pull up your pants idiot..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950089 Jul 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
leosanus trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#950090 Jul 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?

"Democrats say their well-being is higher than Republicans' and Independents', but the well-being of Republicans is actually the highest of them all, according to a new Gallup study."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/repu...
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950092 Jul 21, 2013
Looks like someone is getting hungry for some chicken poop salad again!! BWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!

Call Warturds, he's in the slammer mixing up a fresh batch as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950093 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?
"Democrats say their well-being is higher than Republicans' and Independents', but the well-being of Republicans is actually the highest of them all, according to a new Gallup study."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/repu...
Hey moonbat, stop stealing name. Nerd. Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!
proud2bwhite

United States

#950094 Jul 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
obamas the creepy ass cracker on the liberal plantation.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950096 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moonbat, stop stealing name. Nerd. Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!
Miami is a hell hole of pathetic ignorance, a cesspool of idiot4/life, full of handout demokrats, you losers4life...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolferossphotogr...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950097 Jul 21, 2013
Looks like I'm here all alone. Just me and my sockpuppets. See what an Ivy League education gets you? Talking with my Topix sockpuppets and being ignored all day.:(

When's dawn?

#950098 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Looks like someone is getting hungry for some chicken poop salad again!! BWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!
Call Warturds, he's in the slammer mixing up a fresh batch as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
Which he serves on creep-azz crackers with pruno in a sock.
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950099 Jul 21, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>howdy kk hunt, have you figured out who ur baby daddy is yet?
Howdy. Nope, not yet!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#950100 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You always find everything to be funny.
The only time you will ever become serious and sincere will be in the morgue, Dood.
...but maybe not....
The Undertaker might think you're a joke:)
Well son, you don't take the presidency seriously, the plight of Americans seriously, or America for that matter.

It's all a joke to you.

So I figured I'd try an communicate on your own terms.

But for some strange reason, it annoys you. It's as if... you hate yourself. And I sure don't blame you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#950101 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You "bet"!!!???
Sh it, m-a-a-n-n...you be so risk-averse that you only have sex with yourself.
My apologies. I was guessing you wore a white hood and robe.

I see you actually do.

When's dawn?

#950102 Jul 21, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>howdy kk hunt, have you figured out who ur baby daddy is yet?
Only two k's in KKKhunt? Another mini-stroke maybe, Archie?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#950103 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a popular quote attributed to Abe Lincoln that goes like this:
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
The Magic Negro knows this well so he concentrates his efforts on the white Liberals.
I know you're trying to make sense son.

The problem is, you're failing miserably!

But then again, it's not like failing is anything foreign to you either.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#950104 Jul 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She was a PIG. Haven't you seen her picture? I have seen better looking PIGS.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
lol! You're such a nice person.

Zionist, are you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950105 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Looks like I'm here all alone. Just me and my sockpuppets. See what an Ivy League education gets you? Talking with my Topix sockpuppets and being ignored all day.:(
Check it out... There's more pathetic ignorance in South Florida Miami, Palm Beach county than in the ghetto of Chicago or most 3rd world countries.....

http://images.google.com/search...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950107 Jul 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which he serves on creep-azz crackers with pruno in a sock.
Damn you are hillbilly stupid....

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 69,967
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min wojar 179,264
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr Yes 3
Chicago a model city 2 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago