Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
872,561 - 872,580 of 1,095,054 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Did everybody attend their local Trayvon lynch mob meeting today?
All your right wing moron friends are attending their therapy sessions. Waxnut and Shinningmoron are really passing out some crazy shit tonight.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaplains
Not hardly.
Tonto 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

"What'll we do with... Bobbie Mack Junior's final remains, mother?"

"Well, Billie Jeanie Sue, I reckon we could pour him on those rosebushes out front, he'd'a liked that. Make him feel like he was doin' sumthin' useful"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see them as America haters. Obama is the poster boy for hating America, and he is doing the best he can to destroy her.
Check out the movie 2016. I saw it and the producer was right.
What he predicted is coming true. Obama hates America.
I can't believe America voted for a person that hates everyone like Obama does. The dude hates his neighbors and fellow Americans.
http://2016themovie.com/
Yep. And since you hate Americans, you must hate America too, waxy!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon had forty dollars and some change. Can't you do anything but lie, you racist, methmouth retard? You don't make seventy-five dollars a day at SSI do you?
Why are SUCH an ignorant wretch? Time to fall off your imaginary planet of superior nothing.
Just look for the ***--and TRY and comprehend just THAT part-hag.
On 3/26/12, Tracy Martin was interviewed together with Sybrina Fulton at her residence. Tracy told investigators he had a convention to go to in Orlando on Friday. On Wednesday, he said he dropped Trayvon off with Brandy, whom they had met halfway between Miami and Sanford. On Friday, he got to Orlando and Trayvon stayed with him that night. Trayvon’s cousin Stephen was in also in town, and he and Brandy’s son Chad and Trayvon spent time together. On Sunday, he said they were back at Brandy’s apartment and later, he and Brandy went out to dinner. When they returned, and Chad was alone and said Trayvon had gone to the store and not returned.
Tracy said he called tried to call Trayvon’s phone several times and got voice-mail. Look at the phone records. The only call from Tracy’s phone, 9-4-4---55*2, is at 12:49 a.m.
Now look at Brandy Greene’s interview the next day, on 3/27/12 (Page 32 of 284 page Second Supplemental Discovery with an unredacted version in the 5th Supplemental Discovery.) Brandy says they all stayed in Orlando at Tracy’s hotel Friday night, and hung out at the hotel during the day Saturday. Chad had a football game Saturday night which his coach drove him to. Brandy, Tracy and Trayvon went to the game, and cousin Stephen met them there.
After the game,^****Tracy gave Trayvon $75 to $100 for the movies and dinner.**** They didn’t go to the movies, and instead, all three went back to Brandy’s house and spent the night.
Brandy says she and Tracy went back to the hotel after the game Saturday night and spent the night. They arrived home Sunday morning and all three boys were sleeping. Later, Brandy and Tracy went out to eat. She says they got home around 10:30 pm and only Chad was home. They asked where Trayvon was and Chad said he went to the store to get Skittles and never returned. Brandy said Tracy called Trayvon’s cell phone several times but it went to voicemail. Brandy and Tracy went to bed. Around 7:00 am, Brandy told Tracy that Trayvon still hadn’t come home. She said Tracy tried to call Trayvon’s phone but “the calls” went to voice-mail. He then called Stephen who did not know where Trayvon was, and then called the police. According to the Event Reports, Tracy called around 8:45 a.m. on Monday morning, Feb. 27.
Tonto 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

But, whatever y'all call west texas, it's not hard to see why the locals was workin' inna sewer plant. An' not only that, it's easy to see why southern shit explodes: what made'm think they could roll it up and smoke it in the first place?

Billy John Bobby: "Hey, Larry Sue Billy, you got the shit?"

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you live?
Right here in Central Florida. Didn't say there was a disproportionate number of blacks. Just a disproportionate number of blacks - mostly younger people - who have an attitude in comparison to those who don't. From my experience anyway. But it depends on the area of town and the situation.

The area of town where I live now is a fairly equal balance of whites, Hispanics and blacks. Everyone minds their own business, most everyone is friendly and all get along just fine.

However, some Hispanics can be worse than blacks and some whites can be worse than both Hispanics and blacks.

It all depends. Different strokes for different folks...and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo-bee.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. My bad. Didn't mean to interrupt this drama with reality.
:)
room for more reality :-)

WASHINGTON — The federal investigator who concluded that the Internal Revenue Service inappropriately targeted Tea Party groups said Thursday the tax agency had

failed to give him documents showing progressive groups were subjected to similar screenings.

J. Russell George, who serves as an IRS watchdog at the U.S. Treasury, told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that only last week did his office receive documents showing the term "progressive" was used to flag cases for additional review.

"The moment I became aware that other groups were spotlighted by the IRS, I directed my staff to commence review of that," George said.

"I am very disturbed that these documents were not provided to our auditors at the outset," he said. "They were not provided during our audit, even though similar documents that list 'Tea Party'… were."

George came under sharp questioning from the committee's Democrats, who have suggested his initial review of the targeting was flawed and incomplete because it focused on how conservative groups were treated.

The IG audit, released in May, said that Cincinnati-based IRS employees developed and implemented "inappropriate criteria" — using terms like "tea party," "patriot," and "9/12" — as triggers that sent those applications into a lengthy, burdensome review process. Newly released documents have shown that the IRS also used the key words "progressive" and "Occupy" to identify political groups for added scrutiny, and that a review of 5,500 e-mails by IRS employees showed no political bias.

"How could you not have, in the ordinary course of doing your work, discovered the treatment of progressive groups?" asked Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C. "That goes to a flaw in methodology."

George and other IG staffers defended the original report and said IRS officials shaped his inquiry at the outset by providing his investigators with a "be on the lookout" list — or BOLO list — that included the terms "tea party," "patriots" and "9/12."

George said IRS officials told him that the BOLO list was used by agents to select potential political cases. At no time did IRS officials provide additional information about progressive groups being screened, nor did they contradict his findings put forth in the IG's final report.

"IRS staff at multiple levels concurred with our analysis," George testified.

Republicans on the panel defended George and said there was still no evidence that progressive groups were subjected to the same high level of scrutiny as Tea Party groups. Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said Tea Party groups were "singled out" and "systematically detained," with some groups' applications stuck in limbo for more than three years.

Thursday's hearing was the seventh such session Congress has held to probe the IRS' handling of tax-exempt applications from political groups. But it was the first opportunity lawmakers had to hear directly from IRS employees involved in the targeting.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon had forty dollars and some change. Can't you do anything but lie, you racist, methmouth retard? You don't make seventy-five dollars a day at SSI do you?
Next time-scratch your diseased talons on your OWN hate filled, lying ass racist self. Clueless, ignorant, illiterate kkhunt.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
A union cloud over Obamacare as broken promises infuriate the president’s base...
“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”
— President Obama, July 2009
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Yes, Obama underestimated the underhandedness of business owners. The amazing thing is that these neglectful, selfish business owners only represent about 10% of businesses. I would have expected the number to be much higher.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents who love and want their children to become well-rounded adults who respect themselves and others and have a sense of self-worth and self-restraint don't need to analyze what is and isn't proper discipline. They love and respect their children enough to know the difference.
Children also respect parents when they know who is in charge. Usually just a look or a word of disproval is sufficient enough to put an end to unacceptable behavior soon enough.
Children first and foremost need to feel loved. And love should be the only underlying reason for disciplining a child. Children instinctively know when they need to be disciplined. Sadly, too many parents don't know what their children know.
Sounds a bit as if Ann Landers
who I read and enjoyed.
Tonto 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The DNA of the demoKratic party is inbred with hate and racism...
It's the culture...
Didn't start out that way, Cletus, but you sure fixed that. Hey! What's that in the trunk of that car, Cletus? Why it's a Janitor in a Drum barrel with your name on it!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON — The federal investigator who concluded that the Internal Revenue Service inappropriately targeted Tea Party groups said Thursday the tax agency had failed to give him documents showing progressive groups were subjected to similar screenings.

J. Russell George, who serves as an IRS watchdog at the U.S. Treasury, told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that only last week did his office receive documents showing the term "progressive" was used to flag cases for additional review.

"The moment I became aware that other groups were spotlighted by the IRS, I directed my staff to commence review of that," George said.

"I am very disturbed that these documents were not provided to our auditors at the outset," he said. "They were not provided during our audit, even though similar documents that list 'Tea Party'… were."

George came under sharp questioning from the committee's Democrats, who have suggested his initial review of the targeting was flawed and incomplete because it focused on how conservative groups were treated.

The IG audit, released in May, said that Cincinnati-based IRS employees developed and implemented "inappropriate criteria" — using terms like "tea party," "patriot," and "9/12" — as triggers that sent those applications into a lengthy, burdensome review process. Newly released documents have shown that the IRS also used the key words "progressive" and "Occupy" to identify political groups for added scrutiny, and that a review of 5,500 e-mails by IRS employees showed no political bias.

"How could you not have, in the ordinary course of doing your work, discovered the treatment of progressive groups?" asked Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C. "That goes to a flaw in methodology."

George and other IG staffers defended the original report and said IRS officials shaped his inquiry at the outset by providing his investigators with a "be on the lookout" list — or BOLO list — that included the terms "tea party," "patriots" and "9/12."

George said IRS officials told him that the BOLO list was used by agents to select potential political cases. At no time did IRS officials provide additional information about progressive groups being screened, nor did they contradict his findings put forth in the IG's final report.

Republicans on the panel defended George and said there was still no evidence that progressive groups were subjected to the same high level of scrutiny as Tea Party groups. Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said Tea Party groups were "singled out" and "systematically detained," with some groups' applications stuck in limbo for more than three years.

Thursday's hearing was the seventh such session Congress has held to probe the IRS' handling of tax-exempt applications from political groups. But it was the first opportunity lawmakers had to hear directly from IRS employees involved in the targeting.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. And since you hate Americans, you must hate America too, waxy!
George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism...

Perhaps you savages looting, rioting, burning, hating America and flag, the party of demokratic racism??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarians all work for the government,
including rand paul
LOL
lol! They have a different spin on things, even if events are the same!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment, whatever it's form is still violence. It teaches the child that violence is a solution to a problem. Not using corporal punishment doesn't mean cursing and screaming is the alternative method. I chose none of that. I took away priviledges and talked to them. Sometimes I used the silent treatment; or just removed myself if they became mouthy; simply saying that they didn't get to talk to me that way. It worked.
My father used the silent treatment on us and we never disobeyed him or talked back. Never.
The silent treatment may have worked in your home but certainly not in the public schools.

Never before have I seen so many teachers and students screaming and cursing each other out.

What is this teaching children, Lily?

The politically correct poison is reversing the roles between children and adults thanks to progressive liberalism.

Discipline is a bad word to progressive liberals.

Do you think it's a bad word?
Tonto 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly.
Oh yeah? Let's see you go shower at the Air Force Academy, sweetcheeks.

You can look the whole world over
and sail the seven seas
but you'll never find any better buggery
than at the Air Force Acad-e-my!

Coward

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a bit as if Ann Landers
who I read and enjoyed.
I'll take that as a compliment - especially coming from a liberal.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama underestimated the underhandedness of business owners. The amazing thing is that these neglectful, selfish business owners only represent about 10% of businesses. I would have expected the number to be much higher.
Does Tonto remind you of someone from the past?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
room for more reality :-)
WASHINGTON — The federal investigator who concluded that the Internal Revenue Service inappropriately targeted Tea Party groups said Thursday the tax agency had
failed to give him documents showing progressive groups were subjected to similar screenings.
There were 19 "so-called" progressive groups that were supposedly targeted compared to more than 240 conservative groups.

And those 19 groups were not subjected to anything like the same interrogative questioning and scrutiny as conservative groups.

A little disparity there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min MAAT 68,821
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr RONE 49,231
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 4 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 176,650
•••