Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Never waste a good crisis

Brandywine, MD

#949933 Jul 20, 2013
Since Trayvon Martin Was Shot, About 480 Blacks Have Been Murdered in Chicago

by Keith930Follow

29 Comments / 29 New

Think about that for a moment. More than 500 murders in 2012, and approximately 150 so far this year. 75% of the victims are Black. And most of it is Black on Black violence. Gang violence. Drug related violence. Crimes of passion. Crimes of opportunity.

While Chicago may not have the highest murder rate in the nation, it has the highest gross number of murders.

While I appreciate the fact that flogging George Zimmerman as a sport is second only to conducting a vivisection upon Sheriff Joe Arpaio, it would be nice to see this community express a similar degree of outrage and angst over the level of violence in Chicago.

Especially since so many of the victims are people of color.

Or is the victim's race less important than the race of the perp?

Here's a link to an extremely detailed analysis of murder in Chicago:

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/ ...

WERE IN THE HELL ARE THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS NAACP???
WERE IS THE BLACK PANTHERS????????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949934 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to my local NAN race riot today.
I dressed in a Hoodie and kept my hands in my crotch.
They all thought I was black.
I bet it was white, complemented with the same color robe!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949935 Jul 20, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
"Even civil rights leaders profile.“There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life,” Jesse Jackson said several years ago,“than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” Jackson now says his quotation was “taken out of context.” The context, he said, is that violence is the inevitable byproduct of poor education and health care. But no amount of “context” matters when you fear that you are about to be mugged."
Inside of any media source, anywhere at any time, when the word 'racism' is used, it becomes automatic, axiomatic that the story refers exclusively to whites. From Oprah to Tavis Smiley and the Magic Negro, the use of the word 'racist' is an under-the-breath attack on white Americans.

Tavis Smiley says that white males exhibit zero empathy to blacks. The Magic Negro says that Americans(wink, wink. READ: whites) need to do some soul searching about racism in this country.

On the day of the Zimmerman verdict, I heard Diane Sawyer say that George was found not guilty of the murder of Trayvon Martin.

*MURDER*????

How about the prosecution's desperate Hail Mary Pass of "Manslaughter"???

How about "He was found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin"? Or "He was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin"?

If Brother Trayvon had instead shot Zimmeran, you would not hear the Liberal Talking heads dare say that brother Trayvon was found not guilty in the MURDER of George Zimmerman. No way.

In fact, they would probably even goes as far as to say that Trayvon was found innocent of all charges regarding the self-defense shooting of George Zimmerman.

I have now heard this exact same word usage used by talking heads over and over and over again this week. Black talking heads, in particular, love to say those words.

"George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty in the murder of 17 year old Trayvon Martin". It makes one sick to watch these bigots have a racist field day while the Racist-In-Chief fans the flames ever so higher.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949936 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside of any media source, anywhere at any time, when the word 'racism' is used, it becomes automatic, axiomatic that the story refers exclusively to whites. From Oprah to Tavis Smiley and the Magic Negro, the use of the word 'racist' is an under-the-breath attack on white Americans.
Tavis Smiley says that white males exhibit zero empathy to blacks. The Magic Negro says that Americans(wink, wink. READ: whites) need to do some soul searching about racism in this country.
On the day of the Zimmerman verdict, I heard Diane Sawyer say that George was found not guilty of the murder of Trayvon Martin.
*MURDER*????
How about "He was found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin"? Or "He was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin"?
If Brother Trayvon had instead shot Zimmeran, you would not hear the Liberal Talking heads dare say that brother Trayvon was found not guilty in the MURDER of George Zimmerman. No way.
In fact, they would probably even goes as far as to say that Trayvon was found innocent of all charges regarding the self-defense shooting of George Zimmerman.
I have now heard this exact same word usage used by talking heads over and over and over again this week. Black talking heads, in particular, love to say those words.
"George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty in the murder of 17 year old Trayvon Martin". It makes one sick to watch these bigots have a racist field day while the Racist-In-Chief fans the flames ever so higher.
Funny. I thought the charge was murder.

You obviously were looking at another case, son.

Lapeer, MI

#949937 Jul 20, 2013
Never waste a good crisis wrote:
At the risk of being sucked into Obama’s vortex of Saul-Alinsky-Rules-for-Radical s-goal-of-stirring-up-racial-c onflict-and-class-warfare,(“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon, The (white) police acted stupidly”), I must point out what the Mainstream Media won’t – Blacks kill Whites, a lot, and over 70 Blacks were shot by Blacks over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago. Did they look like Obama’s sons?
Why wasn’t this Knoxville story,“4 blacks kill white couple” on the TV network news for months? How does the media decide which murders to sensationalize?
James Patrick Riley says,“… If there is any racism in the system, it is skewed so far in the favor of blacks, that, frankly, it should be an embarrassment for those in the “race industry.” FBI crime stats show that when there is a black/white incidence of violence, in 88 to 91% of the cases, the victim is white. Just last week, in St. Louis three black men were arrested on a “kill whitey” crime spree. Was Rachel Maddow wringing her hands over that? No. As to the case in question, I’d have to look, but I would defend anyone who was forced to defend themselves — even a gung ho neighborhood watch guy who was getting his head slammed on the cement.”
Here’s one of the racially motivated “hate crimes” the Mainstream Media refuses to report, let alone turn into a 6 month story;
“Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being kidnapped early on the morning of January 7, 2007. Christian’s vehicle had been carjacked. Five suspects were arrested and charged in the case. The grand jury indicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted at the federal level. Of the four charged at the state level, three (Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, and George Thomas) had multiple prior felony convictions. After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was sentenced to death by lethal injection and Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were sentenced to life in prison, Cobbins without the possibility of parole and Thomas with the possibility. Vanessa Coleman has been convicted of facilitating the crimes and sentenced to 53 years in prison, and Eric Dewayne Boyd has been convicted of federal charges as accessory after the fact to carjacking and sentenced to 18 years in prison…”
“Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together to go to a friend’s party when they were abducted from the apartment complex parking lot. Christian’s parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian’s body in a bin in the kitchen.
Read more: http://victoriajackson.com/9303/4-blacks-tort...
WERE IN THE HELL IS THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS NAACP!!ARE IS IT FOR BLACKS ONLY???
The azzhole POTUS needs to do some soul-searching. He also needs to learn how to keep his racist sewer-trap mouthshut.

Lapeer, MI

#949938 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I thought the charge was murder.
You obviously were looking at another case, son.
You always find everything to be funny.

The only time you will ever become serious and sincere will be in the morgue, Dood.

...but maybe not....

The Undertaker might think you're a joke:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949939 Jul 20, 2013
Never waste a good crisis wrote:
Startling statistics reveal that between 1980-2008, African-Americans were six times more likely than whites to be victims of gun violence and seven times more likely to kill with guns than whites, according to the Justice Department. African-Americans represent a mere 13% of the US population yet more than 50% of federal prisoners are black. You can claim racial bias in the judicial system, but that doesn't explain all of it.
Why aren't so-called black leaders outraged and marching over the recent shooting rampage in Chicago. During the 4 July holiday weekend, including the Wednesday leading up to it, 62 people were wounded by gun violence in Chicago and 12 others killed. The holiday shooting spree raised Chicago's homicide tally to 200 for the year. Last year about 500 people were killed, and most of those killing and being killed in Chicago are black. According to the Chicago Tribune, "blacks make up about 33% of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78% of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012".http://www.guardian .co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/ 11/george-zimmerman-trial-blac k-crime
Black males comprise the largest portion of prison and jail populations. White Society has to do 'something' to fix this.

Black baby-mommas have 13 kids with 13 fathers. White Society has to do 'something' to fix this.

Black-on-black murders are at an all time high. White Society has to do 'something' to fix this.

Blacks don't do anywhere near as well in academics as do non-blacks, especially orientals. White Society has to do 'something' to fix this.

...this list is infinite and Ad Nauseum.

It's YOUR fault.

So drop whatever you are doing, put your life on hold and pay more taxes to 'fix' black America, Dood. It's YOUR fault.

The Magic Negro says so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949940 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it was white, complemented with the same color robe!
You "bet"!!!???

Sh it, m-a-a-n-n...you be so risk-averse that you only have sex with yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SUCK IT UP OBAMA VOTERS

Brandywine, MD

#949941 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The azzhole POTUS needs to do some soul-searching. He also needs to learn how to keep his racist sewer-trap mouthshut.
You are right!The White
people that are suppose to be racist put Obama in office,NOW ALL OBAMA WANTS
TO DO IS SHOW HIS ASS!!!!!NOW HE IS ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE BLACK PEOPLE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949942 Jul 20, 2013
SUCK IT UP OBAMA VOTERS wrote:
<quoted text>You are right!The White
people that are suppose to be racist put Obama in office,NOW ALL OBAMA WANTS
TO DO IS SHOW HIS ASS!!!!!NOW HE IS ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE BLACK PEOPLE!
There is a popular quote attributed to Abe Lincoln that goes like this:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

The Magic Negro knows this well so he concentrates his efforts on the white Liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Long Legged Mack Daddy

Brandywine, MD

#949943 Jul 21, 2013
Self-Preservation Instinct Demands Racial Profiling
Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama said he's typical white grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, would racial profile Trayvon Martin. Recorded on 11 July 2013.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#949944 Jul 21, 2013
The US lost a great journalist Helen Thomas who died at 92 and was a reporter in the white house from JFK to Obama. But her best quote was describing Bush "GW was the worst president in US history."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#949945 Jul 21, 2013
"Don't talk to us like we stupid... don't talk to us like we ig-nut!"

You'll never be able to imitate a true "Troll of Trolls".

"Dat ig-nut a$$$hďt."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Chapel Hill, NC

#949947 Jul 21, 2013
Wilhelm From Germany wrote:
Hey Righties.
I'm enjoying my glorious vacation on the East Coast. I can post as a sock from anywhere.
Envy must be a very troubling ailment, but it seems to be an addiction on the right. I guess if one doesn't possess the power of self thought there is no other recourse than to become a bagger. With obviously only one news source, and pretty much restricted to a very small confined area, hell even your phony prayers don't seem to work..What a pathetic un-American knuckle dragging lot...LOve it!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#949949 Jul 21, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
The US lost a great journalist Helen Thomas who died at 92 and was a reporter in the white house from JFK to Obama. But her best quote was describing Bush "GW was the worst president in US history."
She was an anti-Jew bigot who should have been tossed out on her butt long ago. R.I.P.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#949950 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
*MURDER*????
Wow, the racist f*ck is mad because his right to be racist is being infringed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hustontown, PA

#949951 Jul 21, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what slurs davey?
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. I realize slurs are just natural for a racist f*ck like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#949952 Jul 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kind of jokingly...I think..." was supposed to be a clue Stossel's guess upon being pressured wasn't to be taken seriously.
How long do you think we can survive a 17 trillion dollar deficit - soon to be 20 trillion; a growing and bloated government with a shrinking private sector; increased taxes when millions are still out of work and no jobs on the horizon; and abuses of power that go unpunished? Throw in moral decay for good measure before guesstimating your answer.
Those were the ingredients in ancient Rome before it fell.
A few more major cities going bankrupt leading to a domino effect...and wallah...we have to learn Chinese. At least you and all your liberal pals won't have to worry about being accused of undermining our new communist government or becoming political prisoners. You'd fit right in.
Once again Carol you're demonstrating that you are the slowest kid in the class. You're obviously too stupid to know the difference between the national debt which is $17 trillion and the budget deficit which is estimated by the CBO to be $642 billion for 2013 which is down significantly from the trillion dollar plus deficits that we had when Obama took office. Here's how it works cupcake; when the government is spending more than it takes in we have a deficit. When it takes in more than it spends the we have a surplus. When George W Bush took office we were in a surplus mode but then he cut revenue by $3 trillion with his tax cuts and increased spending by $1.4 trillion with two unnecessary wars. The recession further cut into revenues and necessitated more spending to keep the financial sector from collapsing.
Private sector employment is growing nitwit and the public sector has dropped 3% since Obama took office. Under Bush public sector employment rose over 4%.
What moral decay Carol? Because same sex couples now get the same rights as other citizens? Rome when it fell was firmly under Christian control. One of the main reasons it fell is because it allowed it's infrastructure to deteriorate. If the Chinese are getting ahead of us it's because they're investing in their highways and rail lines, just the things that the Republicans are blocking.
Are you just abysmally stupid or are you a damned liar?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#949953 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between a pervert and molesting women?
He's the poster child of the moral decay in this country.
Stossel said the other night the similarities between the Roman Empire before it fell and what's going on in our own country are eerily similar. Higher taxes, bigger government, abuse of power, moral decay...
But he did say things are quite as bad as that here yet. He guesstimated another 18 years...kind of jokingly...I think.
I missed this post, had to borrow it from PD's reply. Too good to pass up.
Since the Roman Empire fell over the course of about 400 years by what methodology did Stossel arrive at the very specific "18 years"?
Its frightening that you purport to have been a public school teacher, proof enough that public education isn't worth it.
Please don't blame public education for Carol's willful ignorance. Most public school teachers aren't mired in bigotry, intellectual laziness and lies like she is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hustontown, PA

#949954 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
We have an economy where more people need food stamps in history, people have lost their homes and kids can't find jobs thanks to the policies of the left.
All you can do it talk about race.
You are an idiot, old hag.
Thanks to the Bush recession, dumbass.

How may were added to Food Stamps under Bush? Where the f*ck were you then? Where was your outrage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance