Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#950303 Jul 21, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Willful ignorance and denial, how do you manage to look at yourself in the mirror every morning?
Black mob violence is up because we have a racist criminal AG and a spineless racist half black president.
Slowly, for the thinking impaired:

Flash mobs have become possible because of the widespread use of social media.

Location hidden

#950304 Jul 21, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spineless people, was Traygone a racist?
Did he commit a violent felony on Zman?
Wow, "Traygone".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950305 Jul 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Rick Perry is an idiot that even dumb bell George W Bush looks 'smart' next to. "When Governor Rick Perry announced that he planned to tour the country in hopes of bringing businesses away from other states to Texas, Lewis Black found it a little distasteful.
That is, until he came to New York. Then, it became personal. "
http://www.hulu.com/watch/512220
That advertisement is a stereotype for all the negative imagery of New Yorkers.

Do they seriously think anybody is impressed by vulgar fools?

Perry came to California to talk to high-tech companies, not to necessarily try to get them to move their core people to Texas, but to consider expanding production capacity in Texas. Given California's 10 percent state income tax versus no state income tax in Texas, he may have some success.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#950306 Jul 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately most of what you say is true. In the best of all worlds there would be no need for a military, or lying politicians that create most all wars...Witness Bush-Cheney.
"poop"
Once more you prove your ignorance. How many American's died in the actions Bush/Cheney sent American troops to? To many.
Now answer this how many American's died that Truman sent to Korea? How many American's died that LBJ sent to Nam? Now in the above 2 instances you are on board, they were a noble expenditure of American lives.
You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#950307 Jul 21, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto know fat girl look like you, she make you dance over the phone but cost $4.50 a minute.
That would be you, Grey Ghost, old retard.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#950308 Jul 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Perry does run. It will be entertaining to see if this "Bush without the brains” can make himself out to be a bigger buffoon than he did the last time he ran.
Right now, we have a Clinton without brains. Nobody know who's running the country, libtard.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#950309 Jul 21, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts remind Tonto of how little pricks... well, just little pricks actually.
You sound like you are intimately in touch with them on a regular basis.

Wanna try a big one instead?

Location hidden

#950310 Jul 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing will just pull the weasel routine. You will not get an honest response from that idiot.
It won't get any further response; its a moron.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#950311 Jul 21, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not fair, amongst blacks there's always other associated crimes to go with the pot charges. White druggies don't violently murder there rivals from coast to coast.
Black drug dealers are just standing their ground in the cities. You here them say: Bust a cap in their ass. That means they are standing their ground.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950312 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Flash mobs have evolved into bash mobs.

Lapeer, MI

#950313 Jul 21, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know someone with at least an eighth grade education, have them explain why Perry was deemed a worse presidential candidate than Romney. Then have them explain what happened to Romney. Then have them proofread your response before you reply. You really are a moron.
Well, that leaves you out with only a first grade education.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#950314 Jul 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt will wager every cent he owns dollar for dollar against whatever puny assets a loser like you owns that Galt has more education, from better schools, with better grades, and has achieved far greater professional success and financial rewards than you.
Of course, none of that can be proven in this forum, any more than any of Obama's fairy tale is provable.
Sure it can be proven you lying braggard....You haven't strayed from your mamas mobile home now in 5 years nor have you ever made any kind of sense that would led anyone to think you were educated.So you would have us believe that a rich successful educated wimp like yourself has nothing better to do than wile away the hours, days and years on topix??????I'm traveling all over and having a ball spanding my money, meeting lots of influencial people, some I like others I don't. But at least i'm out here enjoying life..I also love to rub it in on you lying bigots and race baiters. You are a worthless sh1t and it shows daily...I'm betting an underachieving twit that life has pretty much passed you by. The proof is in the puddin...LOSER.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950315 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
But the cops monitor the social media, so they are ready and waiting.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#950316 Jul 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt takes your response to mean that Bocajew Jean from Queens is opposed to citizens volunteering to maintain their cities in the face of the failure of government.
Better to let the weeds grow in the park.
It wasn't 'failure of government',but Corporate robbery and the involuntary enslavement of thousands of urban workers by the capitalist class.

Lapeer, MI

#950317 Jul 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Perry does run. It will be entertaining to see if this "Bush without the brains” can make himself out to be a bigger buffoon than he did the last time he ran.
I hope Hog Thighs Hillary runs so we can find out more about her dodging sniper bullets in Sarajevo and her abandoning Americans in Benghazi upon orders from the Golfer-In-Chief.

Prevented this

#950318 Jul 21, 2013
Micheal Madison, arrested serial killer in Cleveland looks like he could have been O'bama. The black serial killer could have been O'bama last week. Who knew?

Prevented this

#950319 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Hog Thighs Hillary runs so we can find out more about her dodging sniper bullets in Sarajevo and her abandoning Americans in Benghazi upon orders from the Golfer-In-Chief.
She has brain damage and a tumor. Fat Hillary is not going to run. "What difference does it make?" would be plastered all over the TV as the Hillary commercial of the year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#950320 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text> It wasn't 'failure of government',but Corporate robbery and the involuntary enslavement of thousands of urban workers by the capitalist class.
Detroit failed because over one million people found the city to be an undesirable place to live and left town of their own choice. Meanwhile, the city government refused to downsize and was corrupt to the core.

Your Marxist rhetoric is pathetic, a remnant of your NYC childhood in the ILGWU.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950321 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text> It wasn't 'failure of government',but Corporate robbery and the involuntary enslavement of thousands of urban workers by the capitalist class.
Obama sent the word out. Create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page. Bankrupt Detroit.

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#950322 Jul 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Flash mobs have evolved into bash mobs.
It'll pass, just a fascination with new technology. On the other hand, social media spawned revolutions throughout the Arab world. Modern information technology is going to make the current concept of centralized government authority obsolete. Similar to how the Church couldn't keep the masses down once moveable type came into use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min OzRitz 52,844
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 187,276
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! 4 hr Professor Fate 8
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,199
abby 4-24 7 hr Michael Satterfield 17
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,671
Amy 4-24 9 hr Julie 12
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]