Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,627)

Showing posts 872,521 - 872,540 of1,072,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a well-known fact in the life of a TROLL,
that mood changes and bloating can occur with
premenstrual right wing syndrome.
"Racial hatred a Bingo moment"
may be a sign of a heavy flow day?
Speaking of heavy flow days, how's your fecal incontinence doing?

Your Dentist can help:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.
Forget about Bangladesh. How about those deaths in Benghazi, eh?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.
Hey Johnny!

I always enjoy your ability to put things in perspective!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
[yawn]
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-dail...
what did Bush get down to? and he had all of those 'scandals' plus an unfunded illegal war. 22% wasn't it?
so when is the 'OMG Obama!' fear mongering going to start to work? and when will you FOXbots start to realize that most people don't live in a right wing bubble?
Liberals: we want passion without pain, ignorance disguised as arrogance.

You've got it. It sits inside the People's House.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish he'd get his Clown Suit back from the cleaners.
Some people actually think he's running things in that White House!
Obama the Teleprompter Stooge will need to depend on the racist Harry Reid to bail him out of this one.

In Connecticut, the State Employee Union turned down an agreement between state employees and the moronic Democrat Governor here because of guess what?

The "union employees" thought they were going to be forced in to a version of Obamacare.

Once they were reassured that was not the case, the Democrats changed the rules and allowed a second vote which passed.

The corruption of the government process is rampant with Democrats.

One Democrat politico went as far as saying after the rule change and the "yes" vote, they would change the rules back, just in case a Republican was elected.

It's a long story, but it confirmed how corrupt the left is.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed the Troll
LOL
Be careful what you ask for, racist.

Then nobody would respond to you, sponge.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Eyes Wide Shut wrote:
<quoted text>Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Quote:
Patrick Clawson
Patrick Lyell Clawson (born March 30, 1951[1]) is an American economist and Middle East scholar. He is currently the Director for Research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and senior editor of Middle East Quarterly.
Born in Alexandria, Virginia, Clawson graduated with a B.A. from Oberlin College in 1973 and earned a Ph.D. from The New School for Social Research in 1978. He taught at Seton Hall University from 1979–1981 and served as an economist for the International Monetary Fund from 1981 until 1985, when he took a position as a senior economist with the World Bank
In September 2012, Clawson suggested that the United States consider the use of "crisis initiation" as a way to provoke Iran into war.[2]
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Clawso...
So?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 3/07/20/the-world-is-aghast-ov er-trayvon-martin-the-u-s-need s-to-look-at-itself/
The world is aghast over Trayvon Martin. The U.S. needs to look at itself
Only protest from the public ensured that Zimmerman was tried for killing Martin at all. Only protest from the public has ensured that this killing has been seen through the prism of race. Yet to an outsider, it is obvious that Martin died because he was black, and that Zimmerman walked free after killing him for the same reason.
So?

We have an economy where more people need food stamps in history, people have lost their homes and kids can't find jobs thanks to the policies of the left.

All you can do it talk about race.

You are an idiot, old hag.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
God will damn you to hell for speaking ill of the dead and dying.
You are a truly sick in the head racist pos swine.
Liberals have either a shallow or non-existent concept of God.

So why are you involving him here? More Trailer Park Theatrics?

Instead, let's look at Buddhism and the joys of Reincarnation.

Think of how many shoes you can wear as a Cockroach in your next life, lily!!

Bling Bling amidst Boric Acid will be funny, don't you think?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Fool like an Old Fool.
Lily thinks that Wisdom *HAS* to come with age.
Sometimes it doesn't.
Lily is nothing more than a race baiter. Her idea of the big picture, is what she reads from Media Matters.

She is an uneducated boob.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is nothing more than a race baiter. Her idea of the big picture, is what she reads from Media Matters.
She is an uneducated boob.
Ignorance can be deadly dangerous.

I see it in the face of Trayvon Hoodieman's web photos.

And in the Magic Negro's photo-op shots.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
God will damn you to hell for speaking ill of the dead and dying.
You are a truly sick in the head racist pos swine.
Your children are your own fault lily, them trying to raise a self-reliant idiot like (you) as an adult is still your fault lily...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a hypothetical. In the scenario he describes, Stand Your Ground would have applied if it were Martin on trial.
Do you know the difference between Stand Your Ground and normal self defense?
That's a rhetorical question, of course you don't know.
So?

Who cares?

Your Unions are complaining about Obamcare, not your racial issue, numbnuts.

July 12, 2013, 6:08 PM.Union Letter: Obamacare Will ‘Destroy The Very Health and Wellbeing’ of Workers

http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2...

Obama's signature piece of legislation is going down in flames.

The American people get it, you don't, idiot leftwinger fascist who promotes racism.

Get off the bus moron.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance can be deadly dangerous.
I see it in the face of Trayvon Hoodieman's web photos.
And in the Magic Negro's photo-op shots.
I see them as America haters. Obama is the poster boy for hating America, and he is doing the best he can to destroy her.

Check out the movie 2016. I saw it and the producer was right.

What he predicted is coming true. Obama hates America.

I can't believe America voted for a person that hates everyone like Obama does. The dude hates his neighbors and fellow Americans.

http://2016themovie.com/
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Here is difference between slaves in Bangladesh and slaves in west texas: Slaves in Bangladesh cannot be seen from Texas, whereas slaves in west texas - in this instance - can be seen pretty much everywhere following the explosion.

Tonto see if he can draw more comprehensive analogy... idiotOtron in here he say, "Who cares about a thousand slaves being crushed to death in Bangladesh? What about 3 or 4 dead CIA employees in Libya?" On face of it, he lack a sense of scale. But he not REALLY lack it, he PRETEND to lack it. His actual purpose is simply to draw fire away from Kochs or Perrys or Romneys or Wax Mans when the fire gets too intense or too close to them. It just business, not personal.

The oil that blow up in Canada and destroy town, kill everyone, that oil is the same oil now ship to Texas in doomed Keystone pipeline. Keystone pipeline only benefit a very few but it make those very few very rich. Libya not make them very rich, not yet anyway. So 1000 people die in Bangladesh, a million people in Iraq, 100 people in Canada, 20 children in Connecticut, a black boy with a bag of candy in Florida, they just collateral damage for their derision, because if the general population stopped and looked to see who benefit from those deaths, then they may see just a very few people trying to get good return on investment in oil, in guns and willing to say or do anything to get one.

4 CIA employees in Libya? A stolidly gay ambassador with Israeli investment credentials, that real crux of the matter. Uh-huh, and Tonto the Lone Ranger.
Grey Ghost

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your children are your own fault lily, them trying to raise a self-reliant idiot like (you) as an adult is still your fault lily...
It's the culture...
Psycho from semenhole say what?
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see them as America haters. Obama is the poster boy for hating America, and he is doing the best he can to destroy her.
I can't believe America voted for a person that hates everyone like Obama does. The dude hates his neighbors and fellow Americans.
You not 'neighbor.' You not 'American.' You greedy businessman out for own good and nothing more. You going to be introduced to your own janitor's drum very soon. Then you can bitch about the injustice of it all to someone who gives a shit down there with you.
Grey Ghost

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychotic misery and clueless rhetoric is not only amusing, but reminds me of just how hateful and idiotic your party of losers really are...I love your misery, and just watching your porty come apart at the seams is totally enjoyable. Your band of misfits are slowly commiting suicide...DAILY.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho from semenhole say what?
ignorance has a ghost face.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

James Woods, the actor, reacted angrily to Obama's speech about race on Friday and its focus on black teenagers rather than "ALL youth of every heritage in this country."

Responding to the president's admission that he's heard the sound of car doors locking as he passed by white people, Woods unleashed a flurry of tweets, including: "The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."

Thought that was funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 872,521 - 872,540 of1,072,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 3 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 12 min needs another read 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Midlothian Composer 97,436
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,160
•••
•••