Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949961 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. I realize slurs are just natural for a racist f*ck like you.
The black man being followed, suspect, when his behavior and reputation is the issue RealDave, nothing more you bigot... Pull up your pants fool!!!

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#949963 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside of any media source, anywhere at any time, when the word 'racism' is used, it becomes automatic, axiomatic that the story refers exclusively to whites. From Oprah to Tavis Smiley and the Magic Negro, the use of the word 'racist' is an under-the-breath attack on white Americans.
Tavis Smiley says that white males exhibit zero empathy to blacks. The Magic Negro says that Americans(wink, wink. READ: whites) need to do some soul searching about racism in this country.
On the day of the Zimmerman verdict, I heard Diane Sawyer say that George was found not guilty of the murder of Trayvon Martin.
*MURDER*????
How about the prosecution's desperate Hail Mary Pass of "Manslaughter"???
How about "He was found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin"? Or "He was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin"?
If Brother Trayvon had instead shot Zimmeran, you would not hear the Liberal Talking heads dare say that brother Trayvon was found not guilty in the MURDER of George Zimmerman. No way.
In fact, they would probably even goes as far as to say that Trayvon was found innocent of all charges regarding the self-defense shooting of George Zimmerman.
I have now heard this exact same word usage used by talking heads over and over and over again this week. Black talking heads, in particular, love to say those words.
"George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty in the murder of 17 year old Trayvon Martin". It makes one sick to watch these bigots have a racist field day while the Racist-In-Chief fans the flames ever so higher.
I could not agree more.'They' establish the talking points AND the language that's used. Obama has empowered dark forces in this country who, until now, had been cowed down by good sense and common decency. He has fomented a racial turmoil that hasn't been seen since his white counterparts George Wallace, Robert Byrd and Bull Conner cracked the Democrat whip, years ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#949964 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. I realize slurs are just natural for a racist f*ck like you.
would you prefer somthing more fitting than "boy" be used to decribe the racist piece of monkey dung that currently occupies and disgraces the office of president??
I'll try to come up with something that discribes that filthy lying , dirtbag bastard, waste of human flesh in a way that a "Boy" might find less offensive..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#949965 Jul 21, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
The US lost a great journalist Helen Thomas who died at 92 and was a reporter in the white house from JFK to Obama. But her best quote was describing Bush "GW was the worst president in US history."
She was a PIG. Haven't you seen her picture? I have seen better looking PIGS.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#949967 Jul 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The black man being followed, suspect, when his behavior and reputation is the issue RealDave, nothing more you bigot... Pull up your pants fool!!!
It's the culture...
Once a thief always a thief. Obama's tendencies were obvious as a teen, that's why he was followed. Now, those traits have risen to a whole new level and no one's following him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#949968 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the Bush recession, dumbass.
How may were added to Food Stamps under Bush? Where the f*ck were you then? Where was your outrage?
** 15% OF POPULATION ON FOODSTAMPS

Did you know that there are now more than 46 million Americans on food stamps? That's nearly 15% of the entire population. Those numbers are up 65% since 2008 and that translates to roughly 1 in 7 Americans!

Can a country really be in good shape when 15% of the population can't even afford to buy food?

Or how about this...

** 43% OF AMERICAN FAMILIES ARE ESSENTIALLY BROKE

According to a recent article on MSN Money, about 43% of American families spend more than they earn each year.
The dollar is going to be done. There will be no money for food stamps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949969 Jul 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama underestimated the underhandedness of business owners. The amazing thing is that these neglectful, selfish business owners only represent about 10% of businesses. I would have expected the number to be much higher.
Sorry Commie Sponge - Union opposition is not as you say and lie (because of businesses).

The union in Connecticut voted against a contract because it contained "Sustinet", a form of Obamacare:

"What doomed the package was its rejection by two unions including, notably, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 4, which covers about one-third of all unionized state employees.

The opposition centered on suspicions about the health care provisions, particularly fears that the deal would eventually place employees in a new state insurance program, called SustiNet.
"

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/25/nyregion/co...

The corrupt Democrats fixed it by changing the rules so in the middle of the game so only 50% of the union needed to vote for the agreement instead of 60%, but they also had to ensure the State Employees they would not fall under Obamacare (AKA Sustinet).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#949970 Jul 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, only liberals equate discipline with beatings.
Screaming and cursing is a much better way to teach children acceptable behaviors in society.
Of course, it teaches screaming and cursing is another acceptable behavior.
Take you, for example.
I wonder where "Lily" learned to be a liberal parasite. All she ever did was marry money and move into a gated community in Boca, where she gets on forums and talks about how she has it all figured out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949972 Jul 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy must be a very troubling ailment, but it seems to be an addiction on the right. I guess if one doesn't possess the power of self thought there is no other recourse than to become a bagger. With obviously only one news source, and pretty much restricted to a very small confined area, hell even your phony prayers don't seem to work..What a pathetic un-American knuckle dragging lot...LOve it!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA
Envy you being in NC and in Bumpass, mooching off relatives? I don't think so. You call that vacation?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel sorry for you, Wilhelm sockpuppet.

Now, don't spend all your income in one place, old codger!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#949973 Jul 21, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> would you prefer somthing more fitting than "boy" be used to decribe the racist piece of monkey dung that currently occupies and disgraces the office of president??
I'll try to come up with something that discribes that filthy lying , dirtbag bastard, waste of human flesh in a way that a "Boy" might find less offensive..
racist f*ck
Waxman

Miami, FL

#949976 Jul 21, 2013
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!
proud2bwhite

United States

#949977 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
. BOY..

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#949978 Jul 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>** 15% OF POPULATION ON FOODSTAMPS
Did you know that there are now more than 46 million Americans on food stamps? That's nearly 15% of the entire population. Those numbers are up 65% since 2008 and that translates to roughly 1 in 7 Americans!
Can a country really be in good shape when 15% of the population can't even afford to buy food?
Or how about this...
** 43% OF AMERICAN FAMILIES ARE ESSENTIALLY BROKE
According to a recent article on MSN Money, about 43% of American families spend more than they earn each year.
The dollar is going to be done. There will be no money for food stamps.

Thanks to the Bush recession.

Why do you include 2008? I have news, Bush & the Republicans were still running the executive branch of government.

You blame the effects of the Bush recession on Obama. Why is that?
Waxman

United States

#949979 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
racist dumbf*ck
Waxman

Miami, FL

#949980 Jul 21, 2013
I lost control of myself for a second as well as my IP address.

Prevented this

#949981 Jul 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the Bush recession.
Why do you include 2008? I have news, Bush & the Republicans were still running the executive branch of government.
You blame the effects of the Bush recession on Obama. Why is that?
No I blame them on Clinton. 35,000 women were raped by O'bama last year. More than that by Clinton.
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950000 Jul 21, 2013
It's the best free all male dating website in the world! free!!!!!!!!!

I use it every day!
Waxman

Miami, FL

#950002 Jul 21, 2013
If it wasn't for that sight, I might be raping 35,000 white men a year.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#950003 Jul 21, 2013
You can keep your own doctor!

You can keep your own plan!

35 Democrats now are voting with Republicans to delay Obamacare.

Now Unions are calling for the repeal of Obamacare.

"House votes for delays on Obamacare; some Democrats give support to GOP move"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#950013 Jul 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Send it to O'bama-- he raped 35,000 white women last year. That is what black men do as a collective. They could use a dating sight.
wrong.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min wojar 181,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 71,140
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min IBdaMann 49,256
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 4 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News