Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#949892 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine, rightie. I'm enjoying my "glorious" vacation on the East Coast.
"poop"
When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Which summer? You have promising the book for going on 5 years. Just another lie on your part?
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#949893 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Tonto read your post again and he decide it not wrong what President said. Law not work when armed men can ambush unarmed men, or the powerful kill the less powerful, and then walk away. Defeat whole purpose of law. George Zimmerman must suffer consequences of doing wrong thing, one way or other. It take courage for President to call it like he sees it. Tonto think you may have been too long without comic foil for extensive and impressive fact-gathering.
Well, it's not uncommon for me to be on opposite sides of those I like. It happens. It doesn't change the respect I have for you or Yeah. We just see things differently on this particular issue. That is OK.

I held back my judgment on the case until all the evidence was presented. I was determined not to prejudge. Since all I have to base my judgment on is the evidence presented in court, I am left with no choice but to agree with the jury (and most all the experts in the field) that Martin was the one who "ambushed" Zimmerman through concealment and the element of surprise. IMO, Trayvon at 6'2" was the more powerful of the two. Things ended badly but I don't fault Zimmerman.

Is there a grey area? Of course. There can't be any black and white when one of the parties involved is dead. But, it's all we've got. I kept expecting the prosecution to bring forth some character witnesses for Trayvon....anything to prove he wasn't a trouble maker with a chip on his shoulder toward white authority figures (or a wannabe authority figure in the case of Zimmerman). It didn't happen. Even a lifetime of being treated disrespectfully and discriminated against doesn't justify acting out violently against someone who is just following you. It just doesn't.

That said, I am disgusted by the comments of many of the racists cons on this thread. I'd like to see people who call African Americans "monkeys" or "savages" exiled to another country. That might go a long way toward racial harmony.
proud2bwhite

United States

#949894 Jul 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's not uncommon for me to be on opposite sides of those I like. It happens. It doesn't change the respect I have for you or Yeah. We just see things differently on this particular issue. That is OK.
I held back my judgment on the case until all the evidence was presented. I was determined not to prejudge. Since all I have to base my judgment on is the evidence presented in court, I am left with no choice but to agree with the jury (and most all the experts in the field) that Martin was the one who "ambushed" Zimmerman through concealment and the element of surprise. IMO, Trayvon at 6'2" was the more powerful of the two. Things ended badly but I don't fault Zimmerman.
Is there a grey area? Of course. There can't be any black and white when one of the parties involved is dead. But, it's all we've got. I kept expecting the prosecution to bring forth some character witnesses for Trayvon....anything to prove he wasn't a trouble maker with a chip on his shoulder toward white authority figures (or a wannabe authority figure in the case of Zimmerman). It didn't happen. Even a lifetime of being treated disrespectfully and discriminated against doesn't justify acting out violently against someone who is just following you. It just doesn't.
That said, I am disgusted by the comments of many of the racists cons on this thread. I'd like to see people who call African Americans "monkeys" or "savages" exiled to another country. That might go a long way toward racial harmony.
when one acts like a savage they will 'Bush' also called a monkey?
proud2bwhite

United States

#949895 Jul 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> when one acts like a savage they will 'Bush' also called a monkey?
odd only part of what I wrote posted..
Rewrite..when one acts like a savage they will be called a savage..wasn't Bush also called a monkey?

Location hidden

#949896 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Does Tonto remind you of someone from the past?
Oh yes. These cons don't know what is in store for them.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#949897 Jul 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkey, bitch, savage, monkey. Sure lock down freedom of speech. But remember it works both ways bitch money skank. Not just your liberal interpretation.

Prevented this

#949899 Jul 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot one. Muzzie. Skank. Savage. There be disgusted.

Location hidden

#949900 Jul 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> when one acts like a savage they will 'Bush' also called a monkey?
????

Prevented this

#949901 Jul 20, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
Have you seen the news??? Iran sides with TM supporters, how ironic? And two people wanna buy me my gun of choice since that racist knee grow Eric Holder wont give me mine back. I'm a democrat and a minority, I don't understand why there's so much hate towards me? I'd do that lil k 00n in again if I had to...
"There is a story behind the story in the Zimmerman case. We have all heard about the numerous tweets and posts that are promising vengeance if Zimmerman is acquitted, but you must look beyond that. The promised racial riots are simply a cover for something bigger in my opinion. The call for blacks to riot is simply a smoke screen for a hidden agenda. My best suggestion is to be prepared to defend your family because there are some who want these “riots” to extend outside the State of Florida and we must look at the source. Whenever the New Black Panther Party becomes involved I think it’s fair to look at the possible motivation.
Though the New Black Panthers are not officially a Muslim organization they might as well be. Their chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, is a self-proclaimed Muslim and there is strong evidence that the New Black Panther Party is tied to Hezbollah.

The organization jumped on the Trayvon Martin death early with a bold statement. The Southern Poverty Law Center reports:
The group made headlines across the country in March 2012 when Mikhail Muhammad, a New Black Panther leader in Florida, said the NBPP was placing a $10,000 “bounty” on a neighborhood watch volunteer who killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an African American, in Sanford, Fla. When asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad said,“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” The group also called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture the Hispanic man who shot the unarmed teen as he was walking through a gated community wearing a hooded sweatshirt and carrying only some candy and iced tea. The lack of charges against the gunman, who claimed he was attacked by Martin, sparked nationwide outrage.
The obvious question on everyone’s mind is how a group can get by with putting a bounty on a man’s head with no consequences? Well, the conspiracy runs very deep. Let us not forget that Eric Holder was involved in an armed takeover of an abandoned ROTC building as a freshman at Columbia. This was not necessarily a Black Panther operation but it was run by the Black Students Organization at Columbia. You might say that Holder was a Black Panther wannabe back in the day."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949902 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
James Woods, the actor, reacted angrily to Obama's speech about race on Friday and its focus on black teenagers rather than "ALL youth of every heritage in this country."
Responding to the president's admission that he's heard the sound of car doors locking as he passed by white people, Woods unleashed a flurry of tweets, including: "The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."
Thought that was funny.
In that stupid book, the Magic Negro also mentioned how his white grandmother would move him to the other side of the street when they encountered Trayvons coming head on to them while out walking.

Sad. She was trying to protect him and this is the thanks the poor lady gets! He has no shame, no brain.
x democrat

Richmond, KY

#949903 Jul 20, 2013
there you have it out of his own mouth, he is a thug.
the jury did not have the evidence to convict, but had the balls not to be intimidated. good for them.

Lapeer, MI

#949904 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
James Woods, the actor, reacted angrily to Obama's speech about race on Friday and its focus on black teenagers rather than "ALL youth of every heritage in this country."
Responding to the president's admission that he's heard the sound of car doors locking as he passed by white people, Woods unleashed a flurry of tweets, including: "The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."
Thought that was funny.
Inside of the same week that the Magic Negro gives his drug-induced speech showing how black racism still lives, Chris Brown loses his parole because of his lying at the scene of an auto accident he caused, Kayne West assaults a photographer while stealing his camera and, on today's regional news, I watched a story about two Saginaw Trayvon Hoodiemen who shot and killed people and a second story about another Flint Trayvon Hoodieman killing a mother and her 12 year old daughter.

The Benghazi Boob is hitting .500 this week!

Let's see if he can go even lower next week!

Lapeer, MI

#949905 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about your mama, cry baby loser.
That's right. I would never talk about my mother that way..

So...where in the hell are you taking the conversation, Dood?

Lapeer, MI

#949906 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up racist?
How is Wilhelm from Germany?
I would tell Ghost to get a life but that sounds impossible and funny, doesn't it?

Lapeer, MI

#949907 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Helen Thomas sure did look like a Jew.
She could open up beer cans with her nose but guys complained about how it gave them a sore belly button:)

Lapeer, MI

#949908 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine, rightie. I'm enjoying my "glorious" vacation on the East Coast.
...while all the guys are enjoying you.(sigh)

You are *such* a giving person. Even to strangers:)

Lapeer, MI

#949910 Jul 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as much as I support Obama, I was very disappointed in his speech. I know he is trying to make something good come out of a bad situation but he did just the opposite. He never should have taken sides.
"White people" understand very well why African-Americans reacted with frustration and anger to the acquittal of George Zimmerman. But it was not an unjust verdict and Obama should have addressed that FACT. By merely saying, "the jury has spoken" and making excuses for the temper tantrums thrown by those who didn't get their way, Obama fueled the fire instead of putting out the flames.
There was nothing wrong with Obama expressing sympathy for Trayvon's family but he should have taken it a step further and expressed just as much concern for all that George Zimmerman endured during the last eighteen months as he did for Trayvon's family. Zimmerman's parents acted with just as much "incredible grace and dignity" in dealing with the entire situation as Trayvon's parents. But no, instead, he chose to take sides by completely ignoring the evidence presented in court and painting Trayvon as the victim of racial profiling.
Perhaps, instead of telling us to ask ourselves if we are "wringing as much bias out of ourselves as we can?" or "judging people as much as we can, based on not the color of their skin, but the content of their character?", he should be asking himself those questions. If his speech and his reaction to the verdict is any indication, the answer is "no". That is not very presidential.
The News tonight did a piece about a crowd of sign-carrying protesters occupying a Flint freeway overpass.

"Impeach Obama", "Don't Forget Benghazi", Obama Is Watching You", "Honk If You Hate The King", etc, etc.

Lots of passing honking horns....

I love fresh air!!
Never waste a good crisis

Brandywine, MD

#949911 Jul 20, 2013
Attorney General Eric Holder called for doing away with “stand your ground” self-defense laws, telling the NAACP the statutes “sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods” and allow “violent situations to escalate in public.”
Duh?
I thought ‘violent situations’ were caused by psychopathic ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!
Someone attacks me, by law I have to run! Get real, America – was this guy voted in or is he an ‘appointed’ relative?

http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2013...

Lapeer, MI

#949912 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what age you are son.
Intelligence is something you refuse to answer no matter how often it comes knocking on your door!
The centerpiece of my post was Wisdom.

Along comes the village idiot to talk about intelligence.

Figures:)
Never waste a good crisis

Brandywine, MD

#949913 Jul 20, 2013
If you haven’t been able to put two and two together yet, the spectacle we just witnessed as the George Zimmerman trial wasn’t really about George Zimmerman at all. It wasn’t a trial to find real justice or it wasn’t even a trial where George Zimmerman was the accused. It wasn’t about Trayvon Martin or the perceived injustice of a white guy who wasn’t white being racist against a poor, oppressed black kid. Nope, this was a trial where the nations self defense laws were the accused and it was designed explicitly to get the new generation of ding dongs educated in social change and social justice to believe that drastic steps need to be taken to change our nations out dated gun laws. Ding dongs incidentally, that haven’t had an honest discussion about liberty and the constitution since the third grade.
The thing is my friends; There is a reason I have spent so much time focusing on subjects like Alinsky, communism, The Hegelian Dialectic and any other topic the left embraces. Understanding the philosophies of the left makes them very predictable. I am sure many of you are aware of this; writing for The Save America Foundation I have come to know the audience pretty well. The point is that you can predict their next move by understanding that all of their individual objectives, which in many cases may seem unrelated, are meant to psychologically pacify you. In the case of the George Zimmerman trial it didn’t matter if there was a guilty or not guilty verdict. The only difference it made was the approach they took with their next move. A guilty verdict would only have made it more confident as they would have felt emboldened by the jury’s decision. Having a not guilty verdict just means they need to twist it up a bit and connect the need for gun control to the injustice rendered by a racist court system. They would have gone after the nations self defense laws either way because as Eric Holder once said,“We have to brainwash people into thinking differently about guns.” America, everything the communists are up to is about taking your right to self defense and your right to the means of self defense from you.
At the time of this writing we have news breaking of Jesse Jackson calling for a boycott against Florida, the Republicans caving on Obama’s radical nominations to the EPA and the Dept of Labor, and the State of New York gearing up to use more tax dollars to fund a renewed gun control effort. If you haven’t noticed they really don’t care about what you have to say, do they? If the republicans are caving on the nomination of these questionable characters, what makes you think they won’t cave over some back room deal when it comes to the small arms treaty? We currently have a government who has been caught red handed lying, cheating, sending weapons to our enemies, spying on American citizens while leaving Mosques alone, inciting racial violence while ignoring the fact that black on white crime far surpasses white on black crime. The people we voted for to save us from this have done nothing but cower to the radical threats and cries of racism, as well as fall for the lie of compromise. The communists keep taking and taking and the republicans keep caving and caving, and our voices are becoming weaker and weaker.
Where’s the line America? The left is kicking our rear ends because they can mobilize a bunch of useful idiots, pay them ten dollars an hour to protest, and they just march right in step, likely without even realizing the heart of the issue they are protesting. You are supposedly a freedom loving American who is intelligent enough to know you are being lied to and many of you didn’t even vote because you didn’t like Romney. America, we aren’t losing because America has been taken over by radical leftists, we are losing because we have done nothing about it. You don’t need to see this as a call to violence, you just have to realize the persistence and commitment the left has to fundamental change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Guru 182,025
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 6 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info