Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949721 Jul 20, 2013
This is what Democrats/Unions bring - business leaves and moves to Red States. "North American auto production growth tops other industries and, by 2015, will approach levels not seen since 2000", but thanks to Democrat/Union policies (greed), Democrats committed economic suicide:

The bankruptcy filing for Detroit marks a final step in the chrome-plated city’s decades-long decline – which started with the country’s overall manufacturing slowdown and continued with the departure of U.S. automakers and residents, leaving behind a sprawling city trying to survive on dwindling coffers.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/20/ho...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949722 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 3/07/20/the-world-is-aghast-ov er-trayvon-martin-the-u-s-need s-to-look-at-itself/
The world is aghast over Trayvon Martin. The U.S. needs to look at itself
Only protest from the public ensured that Zimmerman was tried for killing Martin at all. Only protest from the public has ensured that this killing has been seen through the prism of race. Yet to an outsider, it is obvious that Martin died because he was black, and that Zimmerman walked free after killing him for the same reason.
So? Who cares? The country has much more important issues to worry about, other than your & Democrats distractions & hyperbole.
LCN Llin

United States

#949723 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
God will damn you to hell for speaking ill of the dead and dying.
You are a truly sick in the head racist pos swine.
Don't feed the Troll
LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949724 Jul 20, 2013
A union cloud over Obamacare as broken promises infuriate the president’s base...

“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

— President Obama, July 2009

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#949725 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to Pearl Harbor, polls showed an American majority were against entering the war.
At one time, a majority of Americans were all for Prohibition
At one time, majorities of Americans believed in Slavery.
At one time Americans wanted to kick butt against Communism in Vietnam
Why do you always hide inside of useless polls?
It's either Bush-Bashing to protect the Magic Negro or, when Bush says something supportive of the Azzhole-In-Chief, your desperation drives you into a RollingStone or mediamatters or progressive.com poll.
You live on the edge in desperation from moment to moment like some alcoholic in the tank.
Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran
Watch:


Quote:
Patrick Clawson

Patrick Lyell Clawson (born March 30, 1951[1]) is an American economist and Middle East scholar. He is currently the Director for Research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and senior editor of Middle East Quarterly.

Born in Alexandria, Virginia, Clawson graduated with a B.A. from Oberlin College in 1973 and earned a Ph.D. from The New School for Social Research in 1978. He taught at Seton Hall University from 1979–1981 and served as an economist for the International Monetary Fund from 1981 until 1985, when he took a position as a senior economist with the World Bank

In September 2012, Clawson suggested that the United States consider the use of "crisis initiation" as a way to provoke Iran into war.[2]

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Clawso...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949726 Jul 20, 2013
July 12, 2013, 6:08 PM.Union Letter: Obamacare Will ‘Destroy The Very Health and Wellbeing’ of Workers

http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2...
Eyes Wide Shut

Waynesboro, MS

#949728 Jul 20, 2013
Well...

I'm bored now.

-YAWNS-

You "socks" have got to step your "troll game" up.

"Nah mean"?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949729 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All this talk among the whites about enemas and butt-sniffing leads an Indian to think they need to turn the cookie over and smell the good side.
Depp did an enema as Tonto in the Lone Ranger.

His career doesn't have a sweet side. The guy's a complete Zero.
LCN Llin

United States

#949731 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Like others have said here earlier, the Magic Negro is fanning the flames of racial hatred because he desperately needs to change the national conversation away from his corruption, criminal behavior and arrogant failures.
Racial hatred is a Bingo moment for him, Valerie, Axelrod and Eric Racist Holder. It works.
The Boy Messiah will lead us into the Promised Land of Welfare Cheese. Say Halleluiah, brother.
It is a well-known fact in the life of a TROLL,
that mood changes and bloating can occur with
premenstrual right wing syndrome.
"Racial hatred a Bingo moment"
may be a sign of a heavy flow day?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949732 Jul 20, 2013
Helen Thomas did have a good career though, even though she was a Democrat racist.

She hassled Obama for his lack of transparency & trying to control the media early on.

She knew what was going on and how the left now has a corrupt Ministry of Propaganda.

I will give her credit for that. She was a trendsetter for woman journalists. Too bad she exposed herself as a Democrat racist/bigot though.

What a shame.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949733 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
God will damn you to hell for speaking ill of the dead and dying.
You are a truly sick in the head racist pos swine.
lily, you are incapable of throwing boulders, stones, rocks, pebbles or even sh it.

Alcohol and low IQ conspire to make your arms and your mind weak.

The most you can hope for is to be able to bark loudly.

In this, you occasionally succeed:)

Judged:

12

11

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#949736 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In same way nine story building in Bangladesh keep working poor off street.... ok, Tonto phrase that badly... much more "cost effective, superior, and efficient to hire more disposable slaves after monsoon or earthquake. Sometimes whites so smart it scary.
What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.

Judged:

10

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949737 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop bag jowls. Helen Thomas went down in flames for exposing herself as a bigot and corrupt reporter, just like Dan Rather did when he went down in flames.
Just because the old hag died doesn't mean you can't remark what a racists & bigot she was. You on the left go much farther by saying you are "glad" when people on the right die.
You fascist Democrats really need to be more tolerant of free speech.
There is no Fool like an Old Fool.

Lily thinks that Wisdom *HAS* to come with age.

Sometimes it doesn't.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949738 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 3/07/20/the-world-is-aghast-ov er-trayvon-martin-the-u-s-need s-to-look-at-itself/
The world is aghast over Trayvon Martin. The U.S. needs to look at itself
Only protest from the public ensured that Zimmerman was tried for killing Martin at all. Only protest from the public has ensured that this killing has been seen through the prism of race. Yet to an outsider, it is obvious that Martin died because he was black, and that Zimmerman walked free after killing him for the same reason.
Racism is also a form of public protest.

Get your priorities, definitions and cognizance fixed, Bag Lady.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949739 Jul 20, 2013
Eyes Wide Shut wrote:
Well...
I'm bored now.
-YAWNS-
You "socks" have got to step your "troll game" up.
"Nah mean"?
You have nothing left in your life, except hate & resentment. Most of the Obama voters here are just like you, so you are not alone.

It's up to you to do something about that. Your choices are:

Keep living here venting your ugliness (stuck) or;

Find something else to do and/or help others instead of being a poster boy for hate.

Going through life dumb, liberal & ignorant is terrible. Dying that way is worse.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949740 Jul 20, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed the Troll
LOL
What! You're not hungry??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949743 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
A union cloud over Obamacare as broken promises infuriate the president’s base...
“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”
— President Obama, July 2009
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
I wish he'd get his Clown Suit back from the cleaners.

Some people actually think he's running things in that White House!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949744 Jul 20, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a well-known fact in the life of a TROLL,
that mood changes and bloating can occur with
premenstrual right wing syndrome.
"Racial hatred a Bingo moment"
may be a sign of a heavy flow day?
Speaking of heavy flow days, how's your fecal incontinence doing?

Your Dentist can help:)

Judged:

10

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949748 Jul 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.
Forget about Bangladesh. How about those deaths in Benghazi, eh?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949749 Jul 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.
Hey Johnny!

I always enjoy your ability to put things in perspective!

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 7 min Le Duped 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min in the end 50,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 98,374
Abby 10-2 43 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-2 45 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]