Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949780 Jul 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.
Here is difference between slaves in Bangladesh and slaves in west texas: Slaves in Bangladesh cannot be seen from Texas, whereas slaves in west texas - in this instance - can be seen pretty much everywhere following the explosion.

Tonto see if he can draw more comprehensive analogy... idiotOtron in here he say, "Who cares about a thousand slaves being crushed to death in Bangladesh? What about 3 or 4 dead CIA employees in Libya?" On face of it, he lack a sense of scale. But he not REALLY lack it, he PRETEND to lack it. His actual purpose is simply to draw fire away from Kochs or Perrys or Romneys or Wax Mans when the fire gets too intense or too close to them. It just business, not personal.

The oil that blow up in Canada and destroy town, kill everyone, that oil is the same oil now ship to Texas in doomed Keystone pipeline. Keystone pipeline only benefit a very few but it make those very few very rich. Libya not make them very rich, not yet anyway. So 1000 people die in Bangladesh, a million people in Iraq, 100 people in Canada, 20 children in Connecticut, a black boy with a bag of candy in Florida, they just collateral damage for their derision, because if the general population stopped and looked to see who benefit from those deaths, then they may see just a very few people trying to get good return on investment in oil, in guns and willing to say or do anything to get one.

4 CIA employees in Libya? A stolidly gay ambassador with Israeli investment credentials, that real crux of the matter. Uh-huh, and Tonto the Lone Ranger.
Grey Ghost

Chapel Hill, NC

#949781 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your children are your own fault lily, them trying to raise a self-reliant idiot like (you) as an adult is still your fault lily...
It's the culture...
Psycho from semenhole say what?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949784 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see them as America haters. Obama is the poster boy for hating America, and he is doing the best he can to destroy her.
Check out the movie 2016. I saw it and the producer was right.
What he predicted is coming true. Obama hates America.
I can't believe America voted for a person that hates everyone like Obama does. The dude hates his neighbors and fellow Americans.
http://2016themovie.com/
You not 'neighbor.' You not 'American.' You greedy businessman out for own good and nothing more. You going to be introduced to your own janitor's drum very soon. Then you can bitch about the injustice of it all to someone who gives a shit down there with you.
Grey Ghost

Chapel Hill, NC

#949785 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see them as America haters. Obama is the poster boy for hating America, and he is doing the best he can to destroy her.
Check out the movie 2016. I saw it and the producer was right.
What he predicted is coming true. Obama hates America.
I can't believe America voted for a person that hates everyone like Obama does. The dude hates his neighbors and fellow Americans.
http://2016themovie.com/
Your psychotic misery and clueless rhetoric is not only amusing, but reminds me of just how hateful and idiotic your party of losers really are...I love your misery, and just watching your porty come apart at the seams is totally enjoyable. Your band of misfits are slowly commiting suicide...DAILY.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949786 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho from semenhole say what?
ignorance has a ghost face.

Judged:

10

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#949787 Jul 20, 2013
James Woods, the actor, reacted angrily to Obama's speech about race on Friday and its focus on black teenagers rather than "ALL youth of every heritage in this country."

Responding to the president's admission that he's heard the sound of car doors locking as he passed by white people, Woods unleashed a flurry of tweets, including: "The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."

Thought that was funny.
Grey Ghost

Chapel Hill, NC

#949788 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance has a ghost face.
That's no way to talk about your mama, cry baby loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949789 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychotic misery and clueless rhetoric is not only amusing, but reminds me of just how hateful and idiotic your party of losers really are...I love your misery, and just watching your porty come apart at the seams is totally enjoyable. Your band of misfits are slowly commiting suicide...DAILY.
What's up racist?

How is Wilhelm from Germany?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#949791 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coo-ter... Go-mer... Stan-ley... these are names of southern whites which explains their choice to work in public service (or the military.) Any statehouse south of former Iroquois nation you find many, Coo-ters, and Go-mers. Must be lonely for them up there...
So where do Two-Dogs-Fcking and Sleeps-With-Boys fit into your theory?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949792 Jul 20, 2013
Helen Thomas sure did look like a Jew.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949794 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about your mama, cry baby loser.
How are your Sponge family folks in NC during your "glorious vacation", liar?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#949796 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which you speak is either incidental BS or irrelevant. At this moment, the national Soap Opera is focused in on the Magic Negro's Hour and his loving little son Trayvon.
The Young And The Restless, Starring Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder, Jesse Sharpton, Black Panthers with supporting roles from the NY Times, ABC and progressive.com
sniff, sniff
pass the Kleenex, wouldja?
Oh, yeah. My bad. Didn't mean to interrupt this drama with reality.
:)
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

#949797 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
James Woods, the actor, reacted angrily to Obama's speech about race on Friday and its focus on black teenagers rather than "ALL youth of every heritage in this country."
Responding to the president's admission that he's heard the sound of car doors locking as he passed by white people, Woods unleashed a flurry of tweets, including: "The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."
Thought that was funny.
It is funny. Everything you say you "think" is funny, carol.
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

#949799 Jul 20, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do Two-Dogs-Fcking and Sleeps-With-Boys fit into your theory?
That would be in the "military" part I mentioned earlier.
Grey Ghost

Germany

#949800 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up racist?
How is Wilhelm from Germany?
I'm fine, rightie. I'm enjoying my "glorious" vacation on the East Coast.
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

#949801 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance has a ghost face.
Stupidity is that one in mirror you used shave before palsy got too bad and squaw need do it for you.
Wilhelm

Germany

#949803 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is difference between slaves in Bangladesh and slaves in west texas: Slaves in Bangladesh cannot be seen from Texas, whereas slaves in west texas - in this instance - can be seen pretty much everywhere following the explosion.
Tonto see if he can draw more comprehensive analogy... idiotOtron in here he say, "Who cares about a thousand slaves being crushed to death in Bangladesh? What about 3 or 4 dead CIA employees in Libya?" On face of it, he lack a sense of scale. But he not REALLY lack it, he PRETEND to lack it. His actual purpose is simply to draw fire away from Kochs or Perrys or Romneys or Wax Mans when the fire gets too intense or too close to them. It just business, not personal.
Tehe oil that blow up in Canada and destroy town, kill everyone, that oil is the same oil now ship to Texas in doomed Keystone pipeline. Keystone pipeline only benefit a very few but it make those very few very rich. Libya not make them very rich, not yet anyway. So 1000 people die in Bangladesh, a million people in Iraq, 100 people in Canada, 20 children in Connecticut, a black boy with a bag of candy in Florida, they just collateral damage for their derision, because if the general population stopped and looked to see who benefit from those deaths, then they may see just a very few people trying to get good return on investment in oil, in guns and willing to say or do anything to get one.
4 CIA employees in Libya? A stolidly gay ambassador with Israeli investment credentials, that real crux of the matter. Uh-huh, and Tonto the Lone Ranger.
Well said, Tonto.
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

#949804 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Who cares?
Your Unions are complaining about Obamcare, not your racial issue, numbnuts.
July 12, 2013, 6:08 PM.Union Letter: Obamacare Will ‘Destroy The Very Health and Wellbeing’ of Workers
http://blogs.wsj.com/corpora-elligence/2013/0...
Obama's signature piece of legislation is going down in flames.
The American people get it, you don't, idiot leftwinger fascist who promotes racism.
Get off the bus moron.
Then why you not in bed with Unions? Sound like you think they on your side?
Wilhelm

Windsor, CT

#949805 Jul 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags, its time for the afternoon edition of "learnin ta spell with jeantel".
The word for this afternoon is "KENYA".
Now, let's have lil (?) rachel use it in a sentence:
"ah needs change fo the subways, so I axe a
stranger "kenya spare some change"??".......
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#949806 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be in the "military" part I mentioned earlier.
Scouts? or targets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min budd 49,320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Religionthebiglie 51,286
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,879
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 2 hr moe 189
amy 12-25 2 hr RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,087
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 am PST

Bleacher Report12:06AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
NBC Sports 3:43 AM
Jay Cutler on Bears: "Everyone could get axed"
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center