Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264677 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950152 Jul 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke; all you rightwingers on here are anti jew bigots, white supremacists, homophobes, misogynists, xenophobes.
Speak ill of the dead; karma will get you in the end.
There is no end to you rightwingers hateful swill, I don't know how you live with yourselves.
Dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?

Ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..

Ghost Post #466838:- They (Jews) are a nation of parasites.. with one thing in mind only...themselves..

Klan Parent Hood lily Post #561396:- You pay for fostercare for a half a million unwanted kids now. You're so worried about $300 for a simple (abortion) procedure that saves the misery of a kid being shuffled around and abused for life? Your priroties are sick... Mother cuts babies throat:

It's the culture lily...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#950153 Jul 21, 2013
Liberal intervention...

"Feds say falcons recovered; no more chick rescues"

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-falcons-recovered-...
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#950154 Jul 21, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> no. What makes me angry is the fact that he is a hypocritical lying racist that bastard and fools follow him like jim jones, willingly drinking the kool aid that will lead to their own demise..as for wealth it would be a safe bet to say I pay more in taxes to support the parasites in a month than you earn in a year.
despite all our rage we're still just a rat in a cage
someone will say what is lost can never be saved

Mooch.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#950155 Jul 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Only two k's in KKKhunt? Another mini-stroke maybe, Archie?
You're not the 'woman' you used to be.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#950156 Jul 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, only liberals equate discipline with beatings.
Screaming and cursing is a much better way to teach children acceptable behaviors in society.
Of course, it teaches screaming and cursing is another acceptable behavior.
Take you, for example.
Beatings, screaming, and cursing are the only options you consider?

You must have been a horrific mother, thank god your daughter got out.

Spokane, WA

#950157 Jul 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>leosanus trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...
It's the culture...
"No Surprize"
All of the liberal loons on this thread have one thing in common, if the touched a chicken salad it would turn into chickenshit.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950158 Jul 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke; all you rightwingers on here are anti jew bigots, white supremacists, homophobes, misogynists, xenophobes.
Speak ill of the dead; karma will get you in the end.
There is no end to you rightwingers hateful swill, I don't know how you live with yourselves.
Detzing (Demos Tenzing) Post# 398264:- Jeez, you just ruined a whole bunch of summer vacation plans. Guess they can just go over to Auschwitz and sing a variation of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Everybody ... Mine eyes have seen the glory of the slaughter of the Jews ...

Tenzing Demos Post# 378388:- No, they (Muslims) had a legitimate reason for attacking us. All we have to do is take away that (Jew) reason. I know, you're going to stupidly claim that they would attack us because they just hate our western ways but of course you have no evidence of that whatsoever.

Detzing (Demos Tenzing) Post#431694:- I think they have to have the Jews controlling the Temple before the End can come. Or maybe they're supposed to build a new Temple, who can keep track of these nutjobs?

It's the culture lily...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#950159 Jul 21, 2013
Chicagoans getting together to heal and kill each other...

"FOUR DEAD, NINE WOUNDED After Chicago Trayvon Rally"

http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/four-dead...

Location hidden

#950160 Jul 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And actually in many ways, Obama's election paved the way for non whites in the conservative political bastion.
I have never heard them make so many claims about blacks being in their fold, while being worried about the latino vote!
They don't seem to mind house n*****s, they know their place.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950161 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Your children are your own fault, them trying to raise a self-reliant idiot like (you) as an adult is still your fault Detzing...

It's th e culture...

Location hidden

#950163 Jul 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just too far gone, Tenzing. Your ingrained liberal mentality has destroyed any semblance of common sense in your brainwashed irrational head. Sorry.
But I'm glad you love animals. It's your saving grace in my book.
That's your answer to defend Stossel's ridiculous "analysis"?

Its ok, I know you have no rebuttal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950165 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't seem to mind house n*****s, they know their place.
Jesse Jackson: There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved....

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

#950166 Jul 21, 2013
(Tonto stretch and roll over on "Navajo" blanket- actually made by captive children in Hong Mihn but who keeping score? As he roll over flaccid penis slide out of snoring Texas Ranger's behind. Life good.)

Location hidden

#950167 Jul 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And get the stats on Accidental Conception, too.
We'd like to hear the story about your mom's Zoo trip and her falling into the Orangutan exhibit.
Best I can figure, this one's trying to be funny. Don't see any other explanation for his moronic, off-topic blather.

I know funny and he/she ain't it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950168 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your answer to defend Stossel's ridiculous "analysis"?
Its ok, I know you have no rebuttal.
Detzing will follow his Master's to HELL, stalk Carol and wonders why no one cares when your pathetic behavior is the issue Detzing, nothing more you idiot...

Pull your pants up fool!!

It's the culture...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#950169 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
At least HER mother did something right. heheheh.

Location hidden

#950170 Jul 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't blame public education for Carol's willful ignorance. Most public school teachers aren't mired in bigotry, intellectual laziness and lies like she is.
I dunno, where else is a bigot with no knowledge of history, technology, science, English, etc. going to get a job?

"wallah!"
Tonto 2

Salt Lake City, UT

#950171 Jul 21, 2013
Tonto consider "re-buttal but decide against it. Mask man lose much of allure over years and whites not understand relationships.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#950172 Jul 21, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>i thought it was a shemale?
Depends on what she's with and how much gin she's swilled.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#950173 Jul 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Best I can figure, this one's trying to be funny. Don't see any other explanation for his moronic, off-topic blather.
I know funny and he/she ain't it.
Grievance industry racist. Race Profiteer. Detzing trying to turn chicken shit into chicken salad...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Dr Guru MD CEO CFO 194,741
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 3 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
News Grasping abortion debate (Aug '09) 8 hr bbc 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages