Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949663 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
as far as the eye can see this morning...there is an overwhelming opinion concerning.....
Success for President Obama in Talking Trayvon Martin
President Obama surprised the White House press corps today when he dropped into the daily briefing to deliver remarks in the wake of George Zimmerman’s acquittal in Trayvon Martin’s killing. Alongside the week-long calls by many on the left for the President to personally address the issue, there had been hand-wringing on the right that whatever he could say would only further inflame the already impassioned and polarizing topic. So with whatever breath they could gather after reportedly greeting the President’s entrance with “woah!”, the press waited anxiously to hear the message he would deliver.
And the President nailed it.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/succes...
that opinion is overwhelming the 'opinion' coming from the right wing media.
you conservatives might as well realize that the voice of your media is one that is usually ignored, if not ridiculed, by the majority of Americans. we all realize that you think that people should just 'know all about Obama', but what they know to be the truth is not what is invented by the right wing media.
though that i must explain to some what we all learned in the last election speaks volumes to the fantasy world the right wing media has created, and the fantasy world that some wish to live in.
Yep. All the polls show that Liberal Media just loved the Magic Negro's drug-induced stupor behind that lectern.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

Did he have BOTH hands on the lectern or only his left?

Lapeer, MI

#949664 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
President Obama did something Friday that he hardly ever does — and no other president could ever have done. He addressed the racial fault lines in the country by laying bare his personal anguish and experience in an effort to help white Americans understand why African-Americans reacted with frustration and anger to the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
....It is a great thing for this country to have a president who could do what Mr. Obama did on Friday. It is sad that we still need him to do it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/20/opinion/pre...
And all the while during that cute Show-And-Tell presentation, Chris Brown was pistol whipping another ho, Kayne West was kick-assing another photographer and five more Saint Trayvon's killed each other in the Chicago Hood.

But who's counting? Keep your eyes on that Magic Negro folks and don't pay any attention to the cheap wizard pulling levers behind the Black Panthers curtain!!!

Lapeer, MI

#949666 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Although his apparently unscripted comments in the White House press briefing room drew scorn and even accusations of racism from some on the right, he was right to try to lay out a constructive, nonpolitical path forward. It would have been a missed opportunity—a huge missed opportunity—if America had not heard firsthand from its first black president at a moment like this.
“Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago,” Obama said, an arresting start to 19 minutes of reflections unique in the nation’s history.
http://mobile.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/...
"When you walk

Through a Storm

Keep your head up high"

Wrong head, Dood.

Keep your hands at your sides.

You are making a spectacle of yourself.
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949667 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Tonto 3, you descend into darkness too easily. Lose all pretense of joking. Once that happen you just another angry, hate-filled white man easy to pick apart like carcass of dead rabbit.
You mad because you get beat at own game.
Fire Marshal Bill

Waynesboro, MS

#949668 Jul 20, 2013
"Don't talk to us like we stupid... don't talk to us like we ig-nut!"

Lapeer, MI

#949669 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama: Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me
....Some commentators asked, afterward, if Obama was putting himself in the middle of a case where he didn’t belong. But his voice does belong in it, as many more voices do. Messages about not belonging have haunted this case from the beginning. When the police found Trayvon Martin’s dead body, they at first accepted not only that he didn’t belong in the neighborhood but that he didn’t belong anywhere, or with anyone; his parents had to come looking for him the next day, after an night of uncertainty, only to be pointed to his body. But he belonged anywhere in America, as the teen-ager he was and the adult he could have been.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closere...
So what in the hell does a dead Purple Drank Hoodie have to do with a President's responsibility for a dead Ambassador Stevens?

Fast-n-Furious?

IRS Scandals?

NSA Journalist Spying

NSA Civilian Spying?

DOJ Racism flaming in Sanford, Florida?

Embarrassing U.S. Foreign relations?

Where are you? A Liberal Bath House on Mars?

This 'Press Conference' was made in Disneyland and promoted through the Magic Negro's use of pharmaceuticals.
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949670 Jul 20, 2013
Me know union labor expensive, inferior, and inefficient but if it keep thugs off street it worth it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949671 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What explains why Helen Thomas was a Jew-hater?
Please tell us, since you seem comfortable with that.
No, she was not a Jew hater; you are.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#949672 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, truth be told, there reason Tonto ride with masked man in powder blue suit on white horse. It only an issue in republican camp anymore.
Tonto 2 need strong enema. He full of sh*t!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#949673 Jul 20, 2013
On Thursday, the first beta-test of selling off a city to corporations began in earnest when an emergency manager in Detroit filed for bankruptcy, and it is a harbinger of the Republicans’ plan for the federal government.

Republicans have long sought to sell off government assets they claim are prohibitively expensive to private, for-profit enterprises they claim are better equipped to administer them because they will base operations on sound corporate business models. What Detroit is experiencing is the Bain Capital vulture capitalist tactic of taking over a company, leveraging it with debt, declaring bankruptcy, and selling off assets and firing union employees all while turning a profit. Michigan governor Rick Snyder followed Bain’s tactics in appointing his cohort to lead the city, disband the government, and create conditions allowing the emergency manager to declare the city bankrupt to sell off assets allegedly to satisfy creditors.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/20/detroi...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#949674 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So what in the hell does a dead Purple Drank Hoodie have to do with a President's responsibility for a dead Ambassador Stevens?
Fast-n-Furious?
IRS Scandals?
NSA Journalist Spying
NSA Civilian Spying?
DOJ Racism flaming in Sanford, Florida?
Embarrassing U.S. Foreign relations?
Where are you? A Liberal Bath House on Mars?
This 'Press Conference' was made in Disneyland and promoted through the Magic Negro's use of pharmaceuticals.
[yawn]

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-dail...

what did Bush get down to? and he had all of those 'scandals' plus an unfunded illegal war. 22% wasn't it?

so when is the 'OMG Obama!' fear mongering going to start to work? and when will you FOXbots start to realize that most people don't live in a right wing bubble?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949675 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious, suppose Trayvon Martin had killed Zimmerman, a man who was following him in his car, then got out of his car to continue the pursuit. Trayvon, fearing that this man is about to mug him, or attack him, confronts Zimmerman. We don't know who initiated the confrontation....but could Martin had claimed self-defense and stand your ground?
after all, Zimmerman had a record for violence.
He was arrested for felonious assault on a police officer
his ex-girl friend had a restraining order against him for domestic violence
and he was fired from his job as a bouncer for being too rough with customers (I would have to imagine that too get fired from a job as a bouncer for being too physical with customers, one would have to be pretty violent)
and what about Martin, smoking pot? Most potheads are non-violent
Yes! And, in addition to that, Zimmerman was under the influence of xanax and antidepressants. Also, his repeated calls to police should have been admissable, can't understand why these things were not brought up by the prosecution. Why was the victims character besmirched? Did Zimmerman know Trayvon, know he was smoking pot or suspended from school? No, and, even if he did; what right did this killer have to end his life?

Lapeer, MI

#949676 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
President Obama speaks up for Trayvon Martin
....I was in the briefing room when the president said these words, and I will admit to a welling of the eyes. One of the reasons President Bill Clinton is so popular among blacks is because he spoke to them and about them in ways that were knowing. To have a president who looks like me and has lived the same experience I have and to say so before the nation was as overwhelming as it was historic.
But Obama wasn’t just talking to me or fellow African Americans. He was talking to all Americans.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
The Racist-Pig-In-Chief has nothing in common with the majority of Americans who seek true equality instead of the glossed-over 'feel good' Affirmative Action BS of Liberal airheads like you.

You spend your entire life prone, prostrate, butt in the air, having an orgasm before jerks like the Magic Negro.

You belong in a Circus Of The Absurd as the Main Attraction
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949677 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You mad because you get beat at own game.
Beat at own game? Ohhhh, you mean like the U.S. military in, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nicaragua... like that. No, not what Tonto think at all. Not what anyone think.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949678 Jul 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Tonto 2 need strong enema. He full of sh*t!
Tonto not sure why you interested, but accept you simply a caring, loving human being who want what best for others. Unusual in a white.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949679 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, only liberals equate discipline with beatings.
Screaming and cursing is a much better way to teach children acceptable behaviors in society.
Of course, it teaches screaming and cursing is another acceptable behavior.
Take you, for example.
Corporal punishment, whatever it's form is still violence. It teaches the child that violence is a solution to a problem. Not using corporal punishment doesn't mean cursing and screaming is the alternative method. I chose none of that. I took away priviledges and talked to them. Sometimes I used the silent treatment; or just removed myself if they became mouthy; simply saying that they didn't get to talk to me that way. It worked.
My father used the silent treatment on us and we never disobeyed him or talked back. Never.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949680 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she was not a Jew hater; you are.
Helen Thomas got fired for her anti-Semitic diatribe.

Galt likes all Jews except your tribe of NYC Bocajews.

Lapeer, MI

#949681 Jul 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
http://www.rollingstone.com/po litics/news/five-mind-blowing- charts-on-the-war-on-pot-20130 710?fb_action_ids=102004016127 10600&fb_action_types=og.l ikes&fb_source=other_multi line&action_object_map={%2 210200401612710600%22%3A145192 329012687}&action_type_map ={%2210200401612710600%22%3A%2 2og.likes%22}&action_ref_m ap=[]
Look at pot usage between blacks & whites.
Then look at the arrest comparison.
Yep, that's fair.
Yep, that's fair.

Blacks and crime go hand-in-hand according to FBI Stats.

So when Saint Trayvon is arrested for B & E, they find pills and pot on him.

Meanwhile, the white counterpart is quietly smoking pot in front of his TV.

What's the problem here, DumbDave?

There is no problem other than the racist Muslim in the White House and an Ultra-Left political propaganda magazine that makes celebrities out of Muslim Terrorists.

Otherwise, it is quiet in the midland.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949682 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On Thursday, the first beta-test of selling off a city to corporations began in earnest when an emergency manager in Detroit filed for bankruptcy, and it is a harbinger of the Republicans’ plan for the federal government.
Republicans have long sought to sell off government assets they claim are prohibitively expensive to private, for-profit enterprises they claim are better equipped to administer them because they will base operations on sound corporate business models. What Detroit is experiencing is the Bain Capital vulture capitalist tactic of taking over a company, leveraging it with debt, declaring bankruptcy, and selling off assets and firing union employees all while turning a profit. Michigan governor Rick Snyder followed Bain’s tactics in appointing his cohort to lead the city, disband the government, and create conditions allowing the emergency manager to declare the city bankrupt to sell off assets allegedly to satisfy creditors.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/20/detroi...
...and your alternative is???

Lapeer, MI

#949683 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
His tone was flat, but his words conveyed the pain of a shared narrative. And in a case driven by optics — man and boy, hoodies you see and weapons you don’t — the sight of a black man speaking to the interior lives of black men while standing in front of the White House seal as his nation’s standard bearer, made for another powerful visual.
The constant suspicion that dog black men, that many African Americans believe dogged Martin on the night he was shot, were for a moment fully given voice by Obama.
“I just ask people to consider if Trayvon Martin was of age and armed, could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk?” the president questioned Socratically.“And do we actually think that he would have been justified in shooting Mr. Zimmerman, who had followed him in a car, because he felt threatened?”
For some, his remarks could have been titled: On being black and male in 21st century America.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...
Are you having another one of your 10-Hour butt orgasms again?

We don't want to hear about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Abolish The Fed 70,065
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,646
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,616
sons of samoa crips vs samoan west side piru bl... 1 hr x8cresx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,329
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,795
Would you like Illinois to secede from the Unit... 3 hr The Stinker 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]