Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,613)

Showing posts 872,241 - 872,260 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What's his name?
Can't brown people be prejudiced? Aren't some people prejudiced only against certain shades of skin color? Don't a lot of white racists include white Jews in their irrational view of the world?
Hey, I can't tell y'all apart so if you're wrongly mistaken for a racist 'cause of the company you keep maybe you should reconsider the company you keep.
You must have very clean feet considering how often you place them into your mouth.

Unless you never brush your teeth.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sprite & jolly ranchers, not iced tea smart ass!
It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.

Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.

There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.

Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.

Hah, art imitates life.

But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
School boards are led by the nose by administrators, all former teachers....except perhaps when it comes to important issues like sports and band.
No child should be forced to take medication to attend school.
So, you have no proof, just another classic off-the-wall made up conspiracy.
I've served on a school board policy committee and we included policy that banned teachers from using ANY kind of force on students unless an emergeny arose that made it necessary to protect the safety of staff or other students. If you have an example of a board policy that was foisted on a school board then provide it.
It's absolutely incredible to me that any thinking person would claim that teacher unions could force parents to drug their students, which is what you claimed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

For a network that perpetually displays an “Alert” graphic regardless of whether they are reporting on a car bombing in Afghanistan or the opening of a Hooters in Tacoma, it is not surprising that Fox News’ hair-trigger Outrage Detector is stuck on “Apocalypse Now.” The standard facial expression of a Fox anchor at any given moment is an eye-bulging, jaw-dropping, sweat-dripping, fright mask of horror.

And so it was when the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine hit the streets. The featured story was about Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, with the headline “THE BOMBER. How a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical Islam and became a monster.” Accompanying the story was a cover photo that has stirred more controversy than anything in the article. Many in the media, and particularly Fox News, condemned the photo as an attempt to glorify terrorism. There is just one problem.

The picture that has rattled Fox News so furiously is the same one that Fox itself used back on April 19, 2013, to illustrate an article on their Fox Nation web site (See Fox Nation vs. Reality for an in-depth examination of its relentless dishonesty). That was just four days after the actual bombing. So if it’s true, as Fox says, that the photo turns Tsarnaev into a celebrity; that it glorifies a notorious killer; that it encourages others to follow in his footsteps; then Fox is not only guilty of the same things, they beat Rolling Stone to the punch by three months.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll stop carrying guns when you stop making us carry guns.
Why do we have neighborhood watch groups? That is a recent evolution in the American culture. I remember not even needing to have a key to the house because there was never any reason to lock the house.
What changed that?
Why do we need neighborhood watches?
Neighborhood Watch is not a recent development, Dumbass.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Galt. If it wasn't a high-dollar physician, it wasn't a doctor's visit according to him. Can't you read English?
When Liberals don't like where a conversation is going, they always begin hair-splitting like you, ampleanus and tenzing do.

Was it a doctor or a PA? Does Zimmerman take an anxiety prescription?

How do we know for sure Saint Trayvon was on top?

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Just don't talk about the black elephant in the room, whatever you do:]

Was it snowing that night?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he was incompetent does not mean he wasn't stalking.
The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his intelligence and behavior is the issue, nothing more RealDumbfückDave...

Race Profiteers. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill O'Reilly railed against what he described as a vast media conspiracy to cover up all of the evils plaguing black communities in America.

"The horrendous black-on-black murder rate is virtually ignored by the press," he said. "The reason is that any exposition of violence in the black community is bad for business. The liberal media wants no part of exposing problems in the minority precincts. Best to blame the white power structure and look the other way."

He later added, "Big time TV commentators working on politically correct networks well understand that any skepticism towards minorities is unacceptable."

Earlier this week, Rush Limbaugh embraced a similar theory on his talk radio show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/bill...

84% of the white people in this country who were murdered from 1980 to 2008 were killed by white people.

horrendous!! and talk about ignored!

can anyone explain to me why right wing hypocrisy has become a right wing hobby?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
more information for your RINO fetish
George H.W. Bush didn't go to the White House empty handed when he was honored by President Obama for the Points of Light volunteer service program.
The 41st president, on hand Monday as he and Obama awarded the 5,000th "Daily Point of Light," gave the 43rd president a pair of colorful socks. Bush's love of colorful socks is now a notable part of his lore, so much so that friends and supporters donned them last month in honor of his 89th birthday.
Bush wore red-and-white striped socks for Monday's festivities. As the photo by White House photographer Pete Souza shows, Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush are quite pleased as Obama inspects his new gear. That's Doro Bush Koch with her parents.
Obama's White House did the proper thing in the social media world and tweeted a "thank you" to the former president, along with a picture.
On that note, what do you reckon the cost for GWB's recent African adventure cost US taxpayers keeping in mind that there was a recon team the the rest of the Secret Service yada yada and the US military on standby on the odd chance that some goofball would take a pot shot at the former POTUS.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
For a network that perpetually displays an “Alert” graphic regardless of whether they are reporting on a car bombing in Afghanistan or the opening of a Hooters in Tacoma, it is not surprising that Fox News’ hair-trigger Outrage Detector is stuck on “Apocalypse Now.” The standard facial expression of a Fox anchor at any given moment is an eye-bulging, jaw-dropping, sweat-dripping, fright mask of horror.
And so it was when the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine hit the streets. The featured story was about Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, with the headline “THE BOMBER. How a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical Islam and became a monster.” Accompanying the story was a cover photo that has stirred more controversy than anything in the article. Many in the media, and particularly Fox News, condemned the photo as an attempt to glorify terrorism. There is just one problem.
The picture that has rattled Fox News so furiously is the same one that Fox itself used back on April 19, 2013, to illustrate an article on their Fox Nation web site (See Fox Nation vs. Reality for an in-depth examination of its relentless dishonesty). That was just four days after the actual bombing. So if it’s true, as Fox says, that the photo turns Tsarnaev into a celebrity; that it glorifies a notorious killer; that it encourages others to follow in his footsteps; then Fox is not only guilty of the same things, they beat Rolling Stone to the punch by three months.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood Watch is not a recent development, Dumbass.
Trayvon was not justified in his response of force, the evidence and jury says so... and Obama and Eric Holder know so...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be a carbonated beverage, Sprite is the choice for lean along with jolly ranchers although skittles might do. The main ingredient of course is the codeine found in the cough syrup.
Arizona Watermelon or any of the Arizona products are non carbonated drinks making them worthless as a mixers. Beyond worthless actually for they would dilute the cough syrup.
There is a nutjob website called theconservativetreehouse which created that myth along with many other myths on the topics of race.
Incidentally the main contributor on that anon site calls himself sundance cracker.
Hah, art imitates life.
But basement dwellers and idiots buy into anything that supports their fkd up take on life.
Really ahmed, you lying retarded negro?

Here's a video showing another REALLY retarded, no-talent negro (lil Wayne) mixing it up (i.e. "Purple Lean"). See a Sprite bottle anywhere? What IS that mystery liquid on the counter?? Why its plain old, non-carbonated "Hawaiian Punch" (hahahabwhahaha)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

I really like his narration too; you can tell he's a budding young genius....

LMAOAU.....:-)

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Quit putting words in my mouth loser. I've asked you before now I'm telling you!
Like I give a rat's ass what you tell me.

You right whiners were bitching about McCain working with Democrats to get something accomplished. Deny that all you want but you know that is the truth.

And please don't even try to pass yourself off as not being a right whiner.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you even though It's rather obvious you are a loser...
It's the culture...
i was just thinking of you.

i was wondering how many child abuse cases that were perpetuated by a white person i could post in an hour?

i could probably fill the hour with stupid white parents letting their children play with their family 'protection'.

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was not justified in his response of force, the evidence and jury says so... and Obama and Eric Holder know so...
It's the culture...
How do you know? Were you there?

All we have is the word of the killer.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

This crushing knockout blow to the wimpy chin of realtime deserves a repost...

Really ahmed, you lying retarded negro?

Here's a video showing another REALLY retarded, no-talent negro (lil Wayne) mixing it up (i.e. "Purple Lean"). See a Sprite bottle anywhere? What IS that mystery liquid on the counter?? Why its plain old, non-carbonated "Hawaiian Punch" (hahahabwhahaha)!!

I really like his narration too; you can tell he's a budding young genius....

LMAOAU.....:-)

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just thinking of you.
i was wondering how many child abuse cases that were perpetuated by a white person i could post in an hour?
i could probably fill the hour with stupid white parents letting their children play with their family 'protection'.
When posting on Topix Sonicmoron, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this??"

Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Were you there?
All we have is the word of the killer.
DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Eric Holder and Obama are just talking bullshit sellout, making idiots out of the likes of you for money, power and votes...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to vote for Democrats to provide you with a meal yet you question my reading ability?
I do?

wow.

That's news to me.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many news agencies pick up the bullsht posted by other news agencies. George was seen by a P.A. who just recently testified at his trial. George had no serious injuries beyond being roughed up a bit. If it makes you feel any better, maybe in George's bogeyman world he was in fear for his life.
Her name was Lin Folgate you can google that name and see your story debunked and maybe even read her actual notes.
I already read the .pdf file where it says he had a broken nose, etc.
Your attempt to diminish his injuries is laughable.
Is Alvin Sharpton your uncle?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 872,241 - 872,260 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]