Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
872,221 - 872,240 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949477 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's speech was completely unnecessary.
If the demonstrators were listening, Obama was trying to tell them that it was over, that no federal charges would be approved.
But he lacks the leadership to say so directly.
So, cities across the country will be disrupted for nothing.
Demokrats voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making than a bigger loser and sold out idiots..

DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations against Zimmerman.

Eric Holder and a sellout Obama are just talking bullshit, selling out, making idiots out of the likes of demokrats Sharpton, Jesse and gang for money, power and votes. Fodder for the hate mongers and Race Pimps Profiteers and welfare vote.

Obama's speech was all about Race Profiteering and TV talk.

It's the culture..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#949478 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual unemployment rate is something like 15% to 17%. The statistics don't include those who stopped looking and applying for benefits. That number is in the millions.
Incorrect, they are reported here:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...

... and its either you lying or your dementia making you say that because its been shown to you before.

Location hidden

#949479 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people need to join together to end the criminal enterprise.
... but people like you keep electing the criminals.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949480 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your car breaks down there, you're dead in five minutes.
And all your car parts are gone in two!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949481 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So the colored people need to just settle down and quit bein' all uppity and such?
Galt would prefer that they integrate into society and not continue to act as a separate nation.

Up to them, though.

Location hidden

#949482 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's speech was completely unnecessary.
If the demonstrators were listening, Obama was trying to tell them that it was over, that no federal charges would be approved.
But he lacks the leadership to say so directly.
So, cities across the country will be disrupted for nothing.
Most of what the federal government does is either unnecessary or flat out wrong or illegal. Why do y'all only squawk when Obama does it?

Location hidden

#949483 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, this president, as usual, didn't know what he was talking about. The Stand Your Ground law wasn't introduced in this case.
Maybe if he would learn the facts before he speaks, he'd be a little more credible.
If he wants to make the issue about changing this law in 20 states, then he should speak directly about doing that. But to tie that issue in with this case where it doesn't belong and speaking out of turn, he just creates more confusion and anger.
It was a hypothetical. In the scenario he describes, Stand Your Ground would have applied if it were Martin on trial.

Do you know the difference between Stand Your Ground and normal self defense?

That's a rhetorical question, of course you don't know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949484 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we're seeing it happen in Detroit, organic revolution is the revolution that will stick. While the city government is battling its fiscal issues I'm hoping that private investors will start offering services the city has to cut or suspend. Maybe the community will form co-ops to replace lost services.
Gonna keep an eye on it. I'm scheduled for New York next spring but I'm trying to finagle a project just outside of Detroit, last time I was there for four months. I can get the view from the ground. Besides, there's this awesome Romanian grill downtown.
The city will probably include a poison pill, such as requiring the hiring of current employees and the honoring of union contracts.

Volunteer firefighters to supplement a few professionals would be a good area for community cooperation.

Location hidden

#949485 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasselbeck was fired from "The View" for being straight.
Barbara Walters is a lesbian?

Who'd have guessed?
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#949486 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does identify himself with being black because he is. He just can't identify himself with the "black experience" from a personal standpoint because doors were always opened for him and he was raised by a white family.
Obama always wanted to belong to and be accepted by the black community by his own admission but, instead of using his skills to organize and bring people together, he uses his present platform to divide us for personal and political gain and speaks out of turn in the role of president creating even more division.
"The police were wrong..."
"If Trayvon were my son, he'd look like me..."
And says these things before knowing all the facts and has to backtrack just to keep the peace.
This is not characteristic of good leadership but political activism.
He is supposed to serve all of us and look out for the best interests of us all. Not just those who will vote for his party again.
He was never qualified for the highest office in the land or this role of leadership from the very beginning. And he still isn't.
Political activists do not belong in positions of power. On either side. That's why he and Eric Holder gotta go.
Without whining about Bush not being in office, I would like your opinion on whether or not Bush was qualified to hold the highest office of our nation.
What do you mean doors were always open for him? You're asserting conspiracy theory nonsense. Yea he was raised by white grandparents but, they couldn't protect him from the ignorance of other because, the color of his skin! Nothing they did could overcome that. You want to ignore the obvious because, you see things through racist eyes but, the fact that you've admitted that Obama out campaigned both McCain & Romney, yet you were against him from the beginning, only speaks to your racism. You couldn't find it in yourself to vote for the Blackman, even though he was the better candidate. He proved his worthiness as soon as he took office. As soon he took office, against everyone's wishes, he bailed out the auto industry with successive results. He brought the economy back from the brink of total collapse. You ignore all of his accomplishment, viewing everything with biased eyes of racism. You looked for &, wanted to find fault in Trayvon's actions that night, instead of seeing what is so blatant. You can't lecture me about Obama because he did address the nation, explaining to all why black folks are reacting the way we are. Knowing full well had Trayvon been white, this would've never happened. All the whole, still advocating peace amongst the nation &, addressing the epidemic known as " black on black crime." Still you find fault because you can't relate to bring followed in stores or on the street. People looking at you or overreacting because, you are the same color skin as the guy that mugged them 10 years prior. Like I've said," by your understanding, I should look at all white people as racist as a result of the acts of a small minority!

Location hidden

#949487 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Discipline and love go hand in hand. Discipline has to be fair and consistent with more love to balance it out.
Many liberal children have no idea if they're loved or not because no one cares to teach them boundaries and what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviors in society. So they push the envelope as far as it will go out of sheer frustration and anger.
The increasing violence in the public schools is the only place you have to look to understand this.
Children are much smarter than liberals when it comes to knowing the importance of discipline. Trust me. They respect adults who do and test those who don't - to the limit.
You can teach boundaries and values to your children without beating them, that's the moron's approach.

My kids were never beaten and they've all turned out really well.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#949488 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So the colored people need to just settle down and quit bein' all uppity and such?
I don't know what it's like where you live. But there is a disproportionate number of blacks where I live who look at most whites with distain and young people, especially, with an attitude of "kiss my black ass whitey".

So, yes, I am saying an uppity attitude and making people feel uncomfortable for nothing they have done to them personally does affect how their race is perceived as a whole by others.

No one likes feeling like they have to walk on eggshells around people who make them feel that way.

Not all black people do this - but definitely a disproportionate number of them do.

And it seems to get worse under Democratic leadership. It's like spoiled children supervised by permissive parents.

Too many whites have also forgotten how to be civil and kind in this world of anger and divisiveness as well.

Probably because it's being thrust on us from on high.

Location hidden

#949489 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would prefer that they integrate into society and not continue to act as a separate nation.
Up to them, though.
Up to them?

Should they all get bleached of something?

The practice known as "passing" was illegal in many places until the CRA. That's when colored folks would dress themselves up to pass as white. It was a crime. The CRA didn't erase racism. What will erase it is the indoctrination our kids and their kids are getting from the entertainment industry. Its been going on for some time, I hope the backlash from Obama's election is the last gasp of racism in the US.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949490 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your car breaks down there, you're dead in five minutes.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Local naybo'hood salespeeps must've had duh day orf lol.

Location hidden

#949491 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The city will probably include a poison pill, such as requiring the hiring of current employees and the honoring of union contracts.
Volunteer firefighters to supplement a few professionals would be a good area for community cooperation.
How can a bankrupt government impose its will?
proud2bwhite

United States

#949492 Jul 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, out come the slurs. I knew you were a racist f*k.
what slurs davey?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949493 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The renaissance and destruction of Detroit and never elected a Republican Mayor in 60 years...

Give away 40 Acres and a Mule and it will no longer be a farm...

They can't blame their problems in Detroit on Republican, there are none...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949494 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You can teach boundaries and values to your children without beating them, that's the moron's approach.
My kids were never beaten and they've all turned out really well.
Sure they did. According to your moronic values...

Lying is OK.

Expecting others to carry your load is OK.

Baawwaahhhhh!!!!

Gee, "my kids turned out really well"!

Location hidden

#949495 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what it's like where you live. But there is a disproportionate number of blacks where I live who look at most whites with distain and young people, especially, with an attitude of "kiss my black ass whitey".
So, yes, I am saying an uppity attitude and making people feel uncomfortable for nothing they have done to them personally does affect how their race is perceived as a whole by others.
No one likes feeling like they have to walk on eggshells around people who make them feel that way.
Not all black people do this - but definitely a disproportionate number of them do.
And it seems to get worse under Democratic leadership. It's like spoiled children supervised by permissive parents.
Too many whites have also forgotten how to be civil and kind in this world of anger and divisiveness as well.
Probably because it's being thrust on us from on high.
I've lived all over the place and don't see it the same way you do but then I'm not a racist.

Speaking of getting out and seeing what the real world looks like I gotta quit screwing around on here and get out and do some stuff!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949496 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we're seeing it happen in Detroit, organic revolution is the revolution that will stick. While the city government is battling its fiscal issues I'm hoping that private investors will start offering services the city has to cut or suspend. Maybe the community will form co-ops to replace lost services.
Gonna keep an eye on it. I'm scheduled for New York next spring but I'm trying to finagle a project just outside of Detroit, last time I was there for four months. I can get the view from the ground. Besides, there's this awesome Romanian grill downtown.
Municipal bankruptcy is a limited tool.

Too many bankruptcies and responsible cities will be unable to obtain financing. But maybe a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min 40ish 4,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 68,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min danetoo 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••