Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Two Cigarettes Left

Waynesboro, MS

#949560 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Morally Depraved Cowards Accuse African Americans of Race Baiting Over Trayvon Martin
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/18/trayvo...
Aww...[plays violin]

Why do "they" always inject the fúçkin "Holocaust", as if "negro's problems" are inferior to the "you know WHOS"? Like the "Palestinians" aren't getting massacred. It SHOULD BE A CRIME TO DENY the fact that "blacks" are "STILL" "systematically oppressed".
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#949561 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013
Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict" CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the right decision...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
It's the culture..
There is no justice that Treyvon lost his life.
Thou shalt not kill.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#949562 Jul 20, 2013
Treyvon lives.
The saints do not die.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949563 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
Treyvon lives.
The saints do not die.
Obviously never see'um play Cowboys. Same problem plague all minorities Tonto's opinion.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#949564 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman, upon advise from counsel, waived the SYG law as part of their defense.
You and Obama must get your news exclusively from NBC. But, then again, NBC is Obama's mouthpiece.
Zimmerman would have had to testify before a judge and face a cross examination had he requested a stand your ground hearing and if the judge ruled against him, his testimony could have been used during the subsequent trial.

George's council was correct, George can't be trusted to testify truthfully. Just consider the attempt at an apology to Martin's family where he contradicted all his previous statements to police about how old he believed Trayvon was.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949565 Jul 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There WAS no black alternate juror; both Jimmy Carter and Charles Barkley went on to say that it was the fault of the STG law that made the verdict technically correct.
You're a repetitive, idiotic excuse for a human being...quick stalking me or keep believing democrats are packing...
Leosanus will follow her Handlers to HELL in Ohio and she wonders why no one cares about her Kentucky bullshit when your hillbilly meth head toothless behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot... Pull up your pants fool...

Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013
Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict" CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the right decision...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

It's the culture..
Ilya Ehrenburg

Waynesboro, MS

#949566 Jul 20, 2013
Two Cigarettes Left wrote:
<quoted text>Aww...[plays violin]
Why do "they" always inject the fúçkin "Holocaust", as if "negro's problems" are inferior to the "you know WHOS"? Like the "Palestinians" aren't getting massacred. It SHOULD BE A CRIME TO DENY the fact that "blacks" are "STILL" "systematically oppressed".
SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
Watch:

Quote:
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.

"Jewish owned newspapers".

Do the math.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949567 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no justice that Treyvon lost his life.
Thou shalt not kill.
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "Trayvon Martin Death" Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, Jesse, Al Sharpton, others sellouts get paid, for money, power and votes pimping Trayvon's death...

It's the culture
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949568 Jul 20, 2013
Well, in honor of the seriousness of the occasion Tonto try his hand at joke: How you tell'um George Zimmerman at a neighborhood block party? A: He the little guy standing alone on the lawn having just eaten all the potato salad by himself.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949569 Jul 20, 2013
Q: What is last thing George Zimmerman will ever be called? A: A fourth at Bridge.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#949570 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "Trayvon Martin Death" Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.
Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, Jesse, Al Sharpton, others sellouts get paid, for money, power and votes pimping Trayvon's death...
It's the culture
I'm curious, suppose Trayvon Martin had killed Zimmerman, a man who was following him in his car, then got out of his car to continue the pursuit. Trayvon, fearing that this man is about to mug him, or attack him, confronts Zimmerman. We don't know who initiated the confrontation....but could Martin had claimed self-defense and stand your ground?

after all, Zimmerman had a record for violence.
He was arrested for felonious assault on a police officer
his ex-girl friend had a restraining order against him for domestic violence
and he was fired from his job as a bouncer for being too rough with customers (I would have to imagine that too get fired from a job as a bouncer for being too physical with customers, one would have to be pretty violent)

and what about Martin, smoking pot? Most potheads are non-violent

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#949571 Jul 20, 2013
oh yeah

its the stupidity
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949572 Jul 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon had forty dollars and some change. Can't you do anything but lie, you racist, methmouth retard? You don't make seventy-five dollars a day at SSI do you?
Hi Airhead.

Is everyone a "methmouth", a racist and a retard like you are?

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary of the above three words, VHB.

Now go eat your twinkies and box of crackerjacks. They now include a race card for people just like you.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949573 Jul 20, 2013
What George Zimmerman look like now if Trevon Martin Apache? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Ilya Ehrenburg

Waynesboro, MS

#949574 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Morally Depraved Cowards Accuse African Americans of Race Baiting Over Trayvon Martin
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/18/trayvo...
Quote:
Racism is more than prejudice. An honest discussion about racism will include historical context, just like an honest discussion of discrimination against Jewish people will include the lead up to the Holocaust, and the atrocities of the Holocaust itself. You see, "suggesting that all Jews run the banks" doesn’t seem so bad without the historical context, just like suggesting that black Americans are violent criminals without the historical context that they were the victims of massive, unspeakable crimes perpetrated by white Americans upon them doesn’t sound so bad.

I didn't see any mention of "Jews" being involved in the "Trans-Atlantic slave trade". I wonder why. They were involved in the "Trans Saharan slave trade" with the "Arabs" 700 years before the "white man".
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949575 Jul 20, 2013
Q: What couples game George Zimmerman play on honeymoon? A: Solitaire.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#949576 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Beating teaches the child that violence is the answer and solution the problem. I was never hit and I never hit my children.
There are a bunch of people now beating their children because they don't want them turning out like you and tenzing
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949577 Jul 20, 2013
Q: What exclusive resort George Zimmerman stay at for honeymoon? A: Last Chance Motel and Bait Shop
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#949578 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what it's like where you live. But there is a disproportionate number of blacks where I live who look at most whites with distain and young people, especially, with an attitude of "kiss my black ass whitey".
So, yes, I am saying an uppity attitude and making people feel uncomfortable for nothing they have done to them personally does affect how their race is perceived as a whole by others.
No one likes feeling like they have to walk on eggshells around people who make them feel that way.
Not all black people do this - but definitely a disproportionate number of them do.
And it seems to get worse under Democratic leadership. It's like spoiled children supervised by permissive parents.
Too many whites have also forgotten how to be civil and kind in this world of anger and divisiveness as well.
Probably because it's being thrust on us from on high.
Where do you live?
Formica Dinette Jackson

Chicago, IL

#949579 Jul 20, 2013
dat cracka boy sho nuff gonna get hiz we gonna tear up da city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 24 min Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-23-14 5 hr pde 10
Amy 10-24 6 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 6 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]