Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#949646 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why Pot Smokers Like Trayvon Are Paranoid
Paranoia is one of the most unpleasant “side effects” of marijuana. It’s also a key experience shared by marijuana smokers and people with schizophrenia.
http://healthland.time.com/2011/04/06/why-pot...
It's the culture...
Cannabinoid receptor

Quote:
The cannabinoid receptors are a class of cell membrane receptors under the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily.[1][2][3] As is typical of G protein-coupled receptors, the cannabinoid receptors contain seven transmembrane spanning domains.[4] Cannabinoid receptors are activated by three major groups of ligands, endocannabinoids (produced by the mammalian body), plant cannabinoids (such as THC, produced by the cannabis plant) and synthetic cannabinoids (such as HU-210). All of the endocannabinoids and plant cannabinoids are lipophilic, i.e. fat soluble, compounds.

Quote:
Cannabinoid receptors are activated by cannabinoids, generated naturally inside the body (endocannabinoids) or introduced into the body as cannabis or a related synthetic compound.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_re...

Humans and "weed" go together like "KOOL-AID and water"... just add sugar.

(=__=)
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949647 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The high cost of union labor was a factor, along with the poor quality of union workmanship in assembling the cars.
The same factors exist today for cars made in America, with the foreign brands far superior to the American nameplates. Free enterprise labor trumps union labor.
Ha ha ha. It does if 'free enterprise' mean chinee, slave, child, prison. Otherwise, not so much.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949648 Jul 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"tonto"
The idiot poster was referring to filner, not women. Try to stay on topic.
Peace
KMA
Tonto try stay on White Feller, not topic. Only ride one horse at time. Tonto doing a pretty good job of it, don't you think?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949649 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
that's one study dude.
here are a couple of links, nothing about paranoia
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects....
high doses and prolonged use can in SOME USERS lead to paranoia
http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfac...
I very much doubt Trayvon smoked long enough and that much to develop paranoia
I know plenty of people who smoke pot and only one gets paranoid when she smokes, but only because its illegal.
BTW, who is the one that is calling people names?
Marijuana and hashish

A heightened sense of visual, auditory and taste perception
Poor memory
Increased blood pressure and heart rate
Red eyes
Decreased coordination
Difficulty concentrating
Increased appetite
Slowed reaction time
(Trayvon) Paranoid thinking

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-addicti...
Pull up your pants and stop acting like an idiot...

It's the culture...
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA

Hollywood, MD

#949650 Jul 20, 2013
O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.

We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.

We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.

By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.

We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.

We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.

May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.

Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!

(Updated July 20, 2013)

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiri...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949651 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, ignoramus? My old GM vehicles lasted 10 years no problem.
A dumb Obamabot like you wouldn't have a clue about business, so don't try and lecture me, moron.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_General_...
" Search this site
Home
Special Reports
Rumors
The Wire
Commodities
Buffett
Oil & Gas
RSS Facebook Twitter
Your email address
terms and conditions
Hot:
PC Resurrection?»
U.S. Drought Conditions »
RetailMeNot IPO »
OECD Tax Proposal »
As Car Companies Roar, Detroit Collapses
Read more: As Car Companies Roar, Detroit Collapses - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/autos/2013/03/02/as-car-...
When you figure out why they left Detroit, let us know imbecile.
GM made good cars through the early 1970s. Many from the 1950s and 1960s are still highly prized by collectors.

GM completely lost its way with the X-cars of the 1980s. The quality of these cars was so poor that many consumers refused to ever again even consider a GM product. These cars were not "planned obsolescence", but just pure crap. GM should have offered buyers a free car just to try to win them back.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949652 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What explains why Helen Thomas was a Jew-hater?
Please tell us, since you seem comfortable with that.
She born in south. Not seem that complicated? Listen to how they talk about death of unarmed black boy, just imagine what would happen to him if he wearing a big black hat and a beard.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949653 Jul 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is just a form of ignorance, it isn't white or black. Obviously there are some uneducated and very disturbed individuals on this site. I would suggest you to direct your anger to their stupidity rather than skin color. It doesn't accomplish anything to use racist rhetoric to respond to racism.
Yeah. Do what they do in the Chicago Hood: Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek and get a bigger gun.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949654 Jul 20, 2013
You see, pumpkin, much of south was settled by poor whites and uneducated immigrants. Immigrants watch southerners to see how best fit in. Southerners hang blacks and Jews from trees. Rest is history.

Lapeer, MI

#949655 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
What does that have to do with making subsidies (welfare) permanent???
What does your response have to do with *ANYTHING*??

Your mouth and your auditory canals are in an infinite, consumptive feedback loop.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949656 Jul 20, 2013
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA wrote:
O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.
We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.
We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.
By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.
We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.
We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.
May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.
Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!
(Updated July 20, 2013)
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiri...
Many words, few thoughts. A sheep.

Lapeer, MI

#949657 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I'm sure you've got some stats of heroin users going around killing people. I'll go get the stats for accidental gun deaths. Meet back here at 9 AM.
And get the stats on Accidental Conception, too.

We'd like to hear the story about your mom's Zoo trip and her falling into the Orangutan exhibit.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949658 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marijuana and hashish
Poor memory
Red eyes
Decreased coordination
Difficulty concentrating
Increased appetite
Slowed reaction time
It's the culture...
Tonto 2 can't help but notice absence of "engorged sexual organs," and, "a heightened sense of touch." You leave out by accident? Pull your pants back down and live a little.
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#949659 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marijuana and hashish
Poor memory
Red eyes
Decreased coordination
Difficulty concentrating
Increased appetite
Slowed reaction time
It's the culture...
You look stupid as fúçk "bashing marijuana". If you take more than the recommended dosage of "doctor prescribed" or "over the counter" medication.. you may suffer serious side effects or may even die. If you drink too much "water"(water intoxication), you could die. If you smoke too much "pot".. Guess what? You will not die.

Move on.

Fûçkin' "sock".

Lapeer, MI

#949660 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a false cause fallacy.
These flash mobs are made possible by social media.
I do however, blame yesterday's rain on Obama. I had the windows down in my car the wretched Kenyan Bastard!
That's a false reality fallacy.

Lapeer, MI

#949661 Jul 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Obamaphone
We've all heard this right-wing trope. That fact is the Lifeline Program was started in 1985 and expanded to pre-paid cell phones in 2005.
Now class, who can tell me who was President in 1985 and 2005 and wtf does that have to do with Obama?
The wingnuts won't read this but others may be interested:
http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline
Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement of the program so don't waste your time, I just like to illuminate the lies the right-wingers need to support their fckd up "ideology".
You're welcome.
OMG. Do you sleep face-down in someone's poopchute every night?
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949662 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto sense a fluctuation in "The Force."

Lapeer, MI

#949663 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
as far as the eye can see this morning...there is an overwhelming opinion concerning.....
Success for President Obama in Talking Trayvon Martin
President Obama surprised the White House press corps today when he dropped into the daily briefing to deliver remarks in the wake of George Zimmerman’s acquittal in Trayvon Martin’s killing. Alongside the week-long calls by many on the left for the President to personally address the issue, there had been hand-wringing on the right that whatever he could say would only further inflame the already impassioned and polarizing topic. So with whatever breath they could gather after reportedly greeting the President’s entrance with “woah!”, the press waited anxiously to hear the message he would deliver.
And the President nailed it.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/succes...
that opinion is overwhelming the 'opinion' coming from the right wing media.
you conservatives might as well realize that the voice of your media is one that is usually ignored, if not ridiculed, by the majority of Americans. we all realize that you think that people should just 'know all about Obama', but what they know to be the truth is not what is invented by the right wing media.
though that i must explain to some what we all learned in the last election speaks volumes to the fantasy world the right wing media has created, and the fantasy world that some wish to live in.
Yep. All the polls show that Liberal Media just loved the Magic Negro's drug-induced stupor behind that lectern.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

Did he have BOTH hands on the lectern or only his left?

Lapeer, MI

#949664 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
President Obama did something Friday that he hardly ever does — and no other president could ever have done. He addressed the racial fault lines in the country by laying bare his personal anguish and experience in an effort to help white Americans understand why African-Americans reacted with frustration and anger to the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
....It is a great thing for this country to have a president who could do what Mr. Obama did on Friday. It is sad that we still need him to do it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/20/opinion/pre...
And all the while during that cute Show-And-Tell presentation, Chris Brown was pistol whipping another ho, Kayne West was kick-assing another photographer and five more Saint Trayvon's killed each other in the Chicago Hood.

But who's counting? Keep your eyes on that Magic Negro folks and don't pay any attention to the cheap wizard pulling levers behind the Black Panthers curtain!!!

Lapeer, MI

#949666 Jul 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Although his apparently unscripted comments in the White House press briefing room drew scorn and even accusations of racism from some on the right, he was right to try to lay out a constructive, nonpolitical path forward. It would have been a missed opportunity—a huge missed opportunity—if America had not heard firsthand from its first black president at a moment like this.
“Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago,” Obama said, an arresting start to 19 minutes of reflections unique in the nation’s history.
http://mobile.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/...
"When you walk

Through a Storm

Keep your head up high"

Wrong head, Dood.

Keep your hands at your sides.

You are making a spectacle of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 1 hr ChicagOpinion 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 8 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 8 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web