Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949626 Jul 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Many right-wing commentators insist again and again that there is no more racism in America if we have a black president and black attorney general.
On Friday, Maher said,“He’s just asking conservative to say ‘We admit there is a problem.’ Can we get that?”
Unless people are walking in Klan robes and burning crosses in the middle of the street, he said, conservatives are loath to admit that there is any evidence of racism anywhere.
He asked his white, conservative panelists, anti-tax zealot Grover Norquist and former Republican U.S. Rep. Connie Mack (R-FL),“Have you ever been followed in a department store?”
There is a problem when the black President is a racist himself.

As for being followed in a department store, how would you know? People aren't followed any more, just observed on surveillance cameras. When they pocket something, then they get followed and arrested when they try to leave.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949627 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
What new snack will have Trayvon on box?
White Creepy Ass Crackas.
Ok, Tonto 3 kinda losing Tonto 2 here.... maybe need take spin around village, clear head...
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949628 Jul 20, 2013
Trayvon no Superman. He not faster than speeding bullet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949629 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... what you're saying is... you want Obama to use the power of his presidency to impose his will on the Justice department....
.... while at the same time, looking for the smoking gun that he used the power of the presidency to impose his will on the IRS so you can burn him at the stake for improper use of his power?????
You are such a CONFUSED bunch!
Nobody with a brain believes that Eric Holder's Justice Department is independent of Obama.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#949630 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't answer or disprove the argument Karm, don't panic you idiot. You can always scream or call people names....
The Journal of Neuroscience, suggest that activity in the basolateral amygdala is involved in marijuana-induced paranoia (the state of becoming afraid of things that wouldn’t normally trigger fear).
That means marijuana is actually enhancing a type of learning about fear, leading the brain to (Trayvon) jump to conclusions about mild experiences involving particular places or things, and to perceive them as scarier (like in Miami) and more strongly connected than they are.
Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/04/06/why-pot...
Pull up your pants Karma and stop being a loser......
It's the culture...
that's one study dude.

here are a couple of links, nothing about paranoia

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects....

high doses and prolonged use can in SOME USERS lead to paranoia

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfac...

I very much doubt Trayvon smoked long enough and that much to develop paranoia

I know plenty of people who smoke pot and only one gets paranoid when she smokes, but only because its illegal.

BTW, who is the one that is calling people names?
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949631 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 3, you descend into darkness too easily. Lose all pretense of joking. Once that happen you just another angry, hate-filled white man easy to pick apart like carcass of dead rabbit.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#949632 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically true, but not if women have hand under loincloth at time. Women people too you know...
"tonto"
The idiot poster was referring to filner, not women. Try to stay on topic.
Peace
KMA
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949633 Jul 20, 2013
Me think Trayvon just want to hang with Jonetta, Lacellia, Dewanda, Raynell, Shaquanda, Camisha, Javona, Quinlya, and other tribe members.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949634 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Me know Trayvon put in ground like Janitor in Drum.
Make sure save space for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949635 Jul 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman would have had to testify before a judge and face a cross examination had he requested a stand your ground hearing and if the judge ruled against him, his testimony could have been used during the subsequent trial.
George's council was correct, George can't be trusted to testify truthfully. Just consider the attempt at an apology to Martin's family where he contradicted all his previous statements to police about how old he believed Trayvon was.
Justice prevailed, you racists lost, a victory for America.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949636 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Trayvon no Superman. He not faster than speeding bullet.
How about you, Tonto 3? You faster than speeding bullet?(Aren't you mixing up TV shows here?)
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949637 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 pay heap of wampum see Tonto 3 running through Connecticut in loin cloth and fringed leather breeches though.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949638 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Me think Trayvon just want to hang with Jonetta, Lacellia, Dewanda, Raynell, Shaquanda, Camisha, Javona, Quinlya, and other tribe members.
Tonto 3 choose interesting verb here. Thoughtless... but colorful.
Hate n revenge is poison

Bethlehem, PA

#949639 Jul 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're making left field assumptions bro. I have a special love for white people like you. Allow me to correct you about Zimmerman being Hispanic. That's all false bro! It's stupid to me but, in this country, your are what your father is. He only claims Hispanic heritage because, it takes the racial aspect off the table as to why he felt Martin was suspicious. Then stalked , hunted, & killed a black teenager. Can't claim racial when, 1 minority kills another minority! He's subject to white privilege. Zimmerman's father, a Jewish judge for him off on aggravated assault on an officer, domestic violence, & a restraining order as a result of said domestic violence. All charges that would've prevented Zimmerman from owning a gun legally. Look bro, there's people like you that, happens to be white but are changing with the times &, America's population demographics. Then you have these conspiracy theorist racist, who mask as conservative but hate the fact that America is changing because, the more the population changes, the less their power in numbers votes mean. As I've said, I commend you for not following the flock in the light of justice & equality. That's the heart of a true American. It takes someone of pure heart to recognize the injustices &, fight forjustice. You'll see, you'll be ridiculed by your own race for taking such a stance. Their the true racist, claiming you don't belong because, your eyes are not biased by skin color. Don't let these guys lie to you. You are loved amongst my people!
Thank you for you sincerity and kindness. If only more people would converse in a more respectful manner, what a much different world it could be. Love you too and hope your path in life is a happy prosperous one.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949640 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice prevailed, you racists lost, a victory for America.
Trial not over yet. White man's justice prevail, but you not the judge of final outcome.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949641 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit also engineered their cars to last about 2 yrs, so that people would have to get new ones.
Japan started to concentrate on quality in their manufacturing in the 50's.(Dr W Edward Demning found a receptive audience there in the 50's) They started making cars that would last over 150K miles. Soon more Americans were buying Japanese cars, they were cheaper and better engineered. That's what led to the decline of the American automobile industry, not unions. and with that decline, Detroit started to decline, just like any other city that lost its industrial base
honestly, you should really study history and economics, then you wouldn't sound like a complete idiot
The high cost of union labor was a factor, along with the poor quality of union workmanship in assembling the cars.

The same factors exist today for cars made in America, with the foreign brands far superior to the American nameplates. Free enterprise labor trumps union labor.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949642 Jul 20, 2013
10 - 15 years "America" be brown and black, not white. You come back and let tribe know if "justice" prevail then.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949643 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit also engineered their cars to last about 2 yrs, so that people would have to get new ones.
Japan started to concentrate on quality in their manufacturing in the 50's.(Dr W Edward Demning found a receptive audience there in the 50's) They started making cars that would last over 150K miles. Soon more Americans were buying Japanese cars, they were cheaper and better engineered. That's what led to the decline of the American automobile industry, not unions. and with that decline, Detroit started to decline, just like any other city that lost its industrial base
honestly, you should really study history and economics, then you wouldn't sound like a complete idiot
Really, ignoramus? My old GM vehicles lasted 10 years no problem.

A dumb Obamabot like you wouldn't have a clue about business, so don't try and lecture me, moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_General_...

" Search this site
Home
Special Reports
Rumors
The Wire
Commodities
Buffett
Oil & Gas

RSS Facebook Twitter
Your email address

terms and conditions
Hot:

PC Resurrection?»
U.S. Drought Conditions »
RetailMeNot IPO »
OECD Tax Proposal »

As Car Companies Roar, Detroit Collapses

Read more: As Car Companies Roar, Detroit Collapses - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/autos/2013/03/02/as-car-...

When you figure out why they left Detroit, let us know imbecile.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949644 Jul 20, 2013
One thing certain: neither George Zimmerman nor Travon Martin be there to contradict Tonto 3.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949645 Jul 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Long time White House correspondent Helen Thomas croaked today at age 92.
Helen was born in Kentucky to Lebanese parents who later moved to Dearborn, Helen graduated from Wayne State. Thomas was a popular adopted surname for Christian immigrants from Lebanon and Syria, Danny Thomas for instance. Other popular names included Jacobs, Joseph, and Kelly.
This probably explains why Helen Thomas did not admire Jews. Oh Well!
What explains why Helen Thomas was a Jew-hater?

Please tell us, since you seem comfortable with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 59 min Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawau 181,860
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]