Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949583 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
oh yeah
its the stupidity
You are evidence of that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949585 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious, suppose Trayvon Martin had killed Zimmerman, a man who was following him in his car, then got out of his car to continue the pursuit. Trayvon, fearing that this man is about to mug him, or attack him, confronts Zimmerman. We don't know who initiated the confrontation....but could Martin had claimed self-defense and stand your ground?
after all, Zimmerman had a record for violence.
He was arrested for felonious assault on a police officer
his ex-girl friend had a restraining order against him for domestic violence
and he was fired from his job as a bouncer for being too rough with customers (I would have to imagine that too get fired from a job as a bouncer for being too physical with customers, one would have to be pretty violent)
and what about Martin, smoking pot? Most potheads are non-violent
Most potheads are paranoid...

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949586 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
In the 1950s, Detroit was a worldwide hub of auto manufacturing, but the so-called Motor City began to decline after residents started to move and take their businesses, tax dollars with them.
Democrats & Unions take over, productive people leave.
Alternately, chamber of commerce discover chinese build cheaper Negroes, republicans pack bourbon and mint leaves.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949587 Jul 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
oh yeah
its the stupidity
Why Pot Smokers Like Trayvon Are Paranoid

Paranoia is one of the most unpleasant “side effects” of marijuana. It’s also a key experience shared by marijuana smokers and people with schizophrenia.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/04/06/why-pot...

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949588 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Most potheads are paranoid...
Ummmm.... how many you know? You retailer?
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949589 Jul 20, 2013
Tiger Woods mom be Chinese. His dad be black.
What that make Tiger?

Chigger.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949590 Jul 20, 2013
While everyone is stuck in the weeds over hoodie, the real news is ignored:

The Teamsters and two other major unions sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi this week, writing:“When you and the president sought our support for the Affordable Care Act, you pledged that if we liked the health plans we have now, we could keep them. Sadly, that promise is under threat.”

The union letter continued:“The unintended consequences of the ACA are severe. Perverse incentives are already creating nightmare scenarios: First, the law creates an incentive for employers to keep employees’ work hours below 30 hours a week. Numerous employers have begun to cut workers’ hours to avoid this obligation, and many of them are doing so openly.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949592 Jul 20, 2013
If you have teen in hogan there good chance she sleeping with minority AND smoking pot. That not called paranoia, that called, "Gettin' Your Grooove On."

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#949593 Jul 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
In the 1950s, Detroit was a worldwide hub of auto manufacturing, but the so-called Motor City began to decline after residents started to move and take their businesses, tax dollars with them.
Democrats & Unions take over, productive people leave.
Detroit also engineered their cars to last about 2 yrs, so that people would have to get new ones.

Japan started to concentrate on quality in their manufacturing in the 50's.(Dr W Edward Demning found a receptive audience there in the 50's) They started making cars that would last over 150K miles. Soon more Americans were buying Japanese cars, they were cheaper and better engineered. That's what led to the decline of the American automobile industry, not unions. and with that decline, Detroit started to decline, just like any other city that lost its industrial base

honestly, you should really study history and economics, then you wouldn't sound like a complete idiot
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949594 Jul 20, 2013
Maybe me open new business on reservation. Trayvon Martin Blacktop Services. It is black and lay flat on ground.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949595 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
What that make Tiger?
Chigger.
Um... nope. Technically, you Tonto 3 anyway. His mom Thai not chinee. Whites never tell difference.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#949596 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
What that make Tiger?
Chigger.
Mother from Thailand...there's a punchline in there for you.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949597 Jul 20, 2013
Anyway, the truth is that what that make Tiger is very, very rich. Think on these things, Tonto 3.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#949598 Jul 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why Pot Smokers Like Trayvon Are Paranoid
Paranoia is one of the most unpleasant “side effects” of marijuana. It’s also a key experience shared by marijuana smokers and people with schizophrenia.
http://healthland.time.com/2011/04/06/why-pot...
It's the culture...
stereo type much?

If I had a pudgy white guy that looks like a pervert following me in a car, then get out of his car to continue following me...I'd say the paranoia was justified.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949599 Jul 20, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm.... how many you know? You retailer?
Your kids are your own fault Tonto, them trying to raise a self-reliant idiot like (you) as an adult are their fault...

It's the culture...
Ilya Ehrenburg

Waynesboro, MS

#949600 Jul 20, 2013
Israel: NO BLACKS ALLOWED!
Watch:

Oh the irony...
Tonto 2

Columbus, IN

#949601 Jul 20, 2013
Me watch monkeys do what what Jesse jackson and Al Sharpton tell tehm to do. They look dumb as apes.
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949602 Jul 20, 2013
You want write like Tonto 2 you got be like Playboy Magazine, ignore articles.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#949604 Jul 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Mayor Filner is accused of sexual harassment not any kind of perversion. That was the same thing that Herman Cain was accused of during the primaries and you defended him calling his accusers "gold diggers". Your hypocrisy is showing again Carol as well as your ignorance.
"pdumb"
You are a sicko. When perverts like filner go around grabbing, groping and trying to force his tongue down women's throats is perversion.
Peace
KMA
Tonto 2

Anonymous Proxy

#949605 Jul 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mother from Thailand...there's a punchline in there for you.
Hey! You right! It make "Tiger" a Tiger. Kinda defeat white guy's crude attempts at humor, however.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 71,197
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Learn to Read 182,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST