Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#949358 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall when Kayne West crashed the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009 to steal away Taylor Swifts Award?
No White girl gonna beat Beyonce!
Huff Post - Kanye West Allegedly Rants About Taylor Swift And Racism In Leaked Recording: http://tinyurl.com/ly8p6wj
The Magic Negro needs to have his duplicitous, racist pig face shoved into the FBI National Stats on black male violence. The SOB needs a "learning moment' real bad, Dood.
That no-talent phag AND his fat bimbo girlfriend should be horsewhipped in the town square.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#949359 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Needles is in California.
Doesn't matter WHICH State it is; any bridge leospamdra lives under is "Smellsville, USA"........
WERE IS THE FBI

Hollywood, MD

#949360 Jul 20, 2013
The New Black Panther Party is offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman, and yes, that’s “dead or alive.”

A video from CNN showing a handful of military-attired members of the New Black Panther Party has been making rounds on the blogosphere this week, and several Party spokespeople have issued statements on the controversial George Zimmerman verdict.

In the video above, spokesman Mikhail Muhammad offers $10,000 “for the capture of George Zimmerman. We’re going to force our government to do their job properly, and if they don’t we will.”

Muhammad also claimed that the Party is receiving monetary support from athletes and celebrities.

“We’re saying to President Obama, you gotta do your job on this one buddy… So white America, we have given you 400 years to get it right and you still have failed black people. We’re not even citizens in this country. We’re still third class citizens. Today as black men, we must stand up. We must say to white America,‘Your time is up.’”

New Black Panther Party leader Malik Zulu Shabazz also sounded off on the verdict early this week, saying that George Zimmerman “will always be hunted and hated like the villain that he is and the demon that he is to many.”

“Those jurors were making a direct statement to black America, and they were telling us that,‘We are in fear of the black male, fear of the black man and fear of the Trayvon Martins and we are going to maintain this first, the right of us to kill you n****r,’” he said.

Some leaders of the New Black Panther Party have also called for violence against white people, though these threats have turned up empty thus far. Still, critics charge the New Black Panther Party for spreading racial hatred and encouraging minorities to engage in violent acts against “White America.”

But the New Black Panther Party maintains that “Black America” is on the defensive.“It was really some white jurors on that jury telling black people,‘To hell with you and to hell with your children,’” Shabazz said of the George Zimmerman verdict.

Offering a monetary reward for a citizen who is currently not charged with a crime is considered a felony in most states.

Update: A reader pointed out that the video above is actually a year old. This is true, though it is going viral and circulating on the blogosphere again this week as stated. Consequently, the line reading “they hope to offer a reward of $1 million for Zimmerman’s capture by next week” has been removed. Comments from Shabazz on the verdict were made this week, audio of which you can listen to here.http://www.inquisitr.com/ 856630/new-black-panthers-offe r-10k-for-george-zimmerman-cap ture-video/
Hate n revenge is poison

Bethlehem, PA

#949361 Jul 20, 2013
^^^^
So why blame all white people, or even white people for that matter? GZ is Hispanic. I had to put up with racists bullying me when I was growing up. Does that make me hate all black people? No. I'm beyond that. Also, I wasn't around when slavery was happening and I'm not responsible for Trayvon's death, nor is any other white person. Please stop the bitterness and hatred. Polarizing races is not helping anyone or future generations. RIP Trayvon and all who were killed by guns. The "stand your ground" law has become an excuse to murder, and is being abused.
LCN Llin

United States

#949363 Jul 20, 2013
New documents provided to the Treasury Department's inspector general indicate that progressive groups, in addition to conservative groups, may have been targeted by the IRS for additional scrutiny, according to testimony before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee by J. Russell George, the inspector general. The revelation bolsters the case of congressional Democrats who have argued that IRS targeting was not politically motivated, and that the groups targeted were more ideologically diverse than originally believed.

In his prepared testimony, George described documents from July 2010 that included the term "progressive" within a discussion of the types of groups that should be scrutinized by the IRS. Those documents were provided to George's office on July 9, but were not provided prior to the inspector general's original audit that initially jump-started the targeting scandal and the resultant committee hearings.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#949364 Jul 20, 2013
Hate n revenge is poison wrote:
^^^^
So why blame all white people, or even white people for that matter? GZ is Hispanic. I had to put up with racists bullying me when I was growing up. Does that make me hate all black people? No. I'm beyond that. Also, I wasn't around when slavery was happening and I'm not responsible for Trayvon's death, nor is any other white person. Please stop the bitterness and hatred. Polarizing races is not helping anyone or future generations. RIP Trayvon and all who were killed by guns. The "stand your ground" law has become an excuse to murder, and is being abused.
You're making left field assumptions bro. I have a special love for white people like you. Allow me to correct you about Zimmerman being Hispanic. That's all false bro! It's stupid to me but, in this country, your are what your father is. He only claims Hispanic heritage because, it takes the racial aspect off the table as to why he felt Martin was suspicious. Then stalked , hunted, & killed a black teenager. Can't claim racial when, 1 minority kills another minority! He's subject to white privilege. Zimmerman's father, a Jewish judge for him off on aggravated assault on an officer, domestic violence, & a restraining order as a result of said domestic violence. All charges that would've prevented Zimmerman from owning a gun legally. Look bro, there's people like you that, happens to be white but are changing with the times &, America's population demographics. Then you have these conspiracy theorist racist, who mask as conservative but hate the fact that America is changing because, the more the population changes, the less their power in numbers votes mean. As I've said, I commend you for not following the flock in the light of justice & equality. That's the heart of a true American. It takes someone of pure heart to recognize the injustices &, fight forjustice. You'll see, you'll be ridiculed by your own race for taking such a stance. Their the true racist, claiming you don't belong because, your eyes are not biased by skin color. Don't let these guys lie to you. You are loved amongst my people!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#949365 Jul 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're making left field assumptions bro. I have a special love for white people like you. Allow me to correct you about Zimmerman being Hispanic. That's all false bro! It's stupid to me but, in this country, your are what your father is. He only claims Hispanic heritage because, it takes the racial aspect off the table as to why he felt Martin was suspicious. Then stalked , hunted, & killed a black teenager. Can't claim racial when, 1 minority kills another minority! He's subject to white privilege. Zimmerman's father, a Jewish judge for him off on aggravated assault on an officer, domestic violence, & a restraining order as a result of said domestic violence. All charges that would've prevented Zimmerman from owning a gun legally. Look bro, there's people like you that, happens to be white but are changing with the times &, America's population demographics. Then you have these conspiracy theorist racist, who mask as conservative but hate the fact that America is changing because, the more the population changes, the less their power in numbers votes mean. As I've said, I commend you for not following the flock in the light of justice & equality. That's the heart of a true American. It takes someone of pure heart to recognize the injustices &, fight forjustice. You'll see, you'll be ridiculed by your own race for taking such a stance. Their the true racist, claiming you don't belong because, your eyes are not biased by skin color. Don't let these guys lie to you. You are loved amongst my people!
Racism is just a form of ignorance, it isn't white or black. Obviously there are some uneducated and very disturbed individuals on this site. I would suggest you to direct your anger to their stupidity rather than skin color. It doesn't accomplish anything to use racist rhetoric to respond to racism.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#949366 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I'm not finished yet.
So do you think the mayor of San Diego, a confessed sex pervert, should stay in office? Just trying to gauge your liberalness.
Are you aware the New York Times called Valerie Jarrett "the other half of Obama's brain"? Does that mean she gave the directive to go after his enemies because she's very protective, too?
HEY STUPID! Mayor Filner is accused of sexual harassment not any kind of perversion. That was the same thing that Herman Cain was accused of during the primaries and you defended him calling his accusers "gold diggers". Your hypocrisy is showing again Carol as well as your ignorance.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#949367 Jul 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just one more...
In Detroit: Poverty level 36.2% compared to a statewide level of 15.7. Murder rate 11 times that of New York City. Unemployment rate above 18%, more than double the national average. Detroit Public Schools under emergency management since 2008.$327 million budget deficit and estimated $14 billion in long-term debt primarily driven by unfunded pension and retirement health care obligations.
But get this...
After living in Democrat-inflicted misery for fifty years, on Nov. 6, Barack Obama received 98% of the vote. On the same night Detroit voters elected a convicted felon, Brian Banks, to serve in the state legislature. Other election results show overwhelming margins of victories for Detroit Democrats as well.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ho...
That, my friends, is why democrats are going to destroy this country - sooner rather than later.
Time to wise up.
Okay, that's it.
Wrong again nitwit! Detroit's problems stem from a decline in the tax base. This happened when the auto industry moved out of the city and into the suburbs and it's middle class employees followed them. Detroit was simply too dependent on one industry. Let's also remember that many of the city's pension funds were heavily invested in mortgage backed securities and other unregulated derivatives rated AAA by agencies like Moody's and Standard and Poor's who were paid by the same companies they were rating. This has nothing to do with Democratic policy but keep on thinking that if you want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949368 Jul 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is just a form of ignorance, it isn't white or black. Obviously there are some uneducated and very disturbed individuals on this site. I would suggest you to direct your anger to their stupidity rather than skin color. It doesn't accomplish anything to use racist rhetoric to respond to racism.
Morning sock RealDave!!!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949369 Jul 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Mayor Filner is accused of sexual harassment not any kind of perversion. That was the same thing that Herman Cain was accused of during the primaries and you defended him calling his accusers "gold diggers". Your hypocrisy is showing again Carol as well as your ignorance.
Morning sock RealDave!!!

It's the culture...
TRS

Naugatuck, CT

#949370 Jul 20, 2013
Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his first presidential campaign in 2007, defeating Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays: "Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. Barack Obama appointed two women to serve on the Supreme Court in the first two years of his Presidency. Sonia Sotomayor, nominated by Obama on May 26, 2009, was confirmed on August 6, 2009, becoming the first Hispanic Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, nominated by Obama on May 10, 2010, was confirmed on August 5, 2010, bringing the number of women sitting simultaneously on the Court to three, for the first time in American history.

On January 16, 2013 President Obama outlined a series of sweeping gun control proposals, urging Congress to reintroduce an expired ban on "military-style" assault weapons, impose limits on ammunition magazines to 10 rounds, introduce background checks on all gun sales, pass a ban on possession and sale of armor-piercing bullets, as well as additional measures.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#949371 Jul 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Featured Sexual Democratic Predators.

Why in God's name would you defend such a vile predator as Bob Filner??

March 29, 2006 Rep. Bob Filner voted against tough sentences for sexual abusers of children on two occasions. The first time Filner was in the extreme minority of 34 House members to vote against the ?Two Strikes and You?re Out? Child Protection Act in 2002. The second time Filner voted no on a bill to put repeat sexual predators behind bars for life when the crime was committed on federal property. It seems obvious that every public leader should protect children from sexually violent predators, but the cold hard truth is that Bob Filner has not done so.

It's the culture...
proud2bwhite

United States

#949372 Jul 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're making left field assumptions bro. I have a special love for white people like you. Allow me to correct you about Zimmerman being Hispanic. That's all false bro! It's stupid to me but, in this country, your are what your father is. He only claims Hispanic heritage because, it takes the racial aspect off the table as to why he felt Martin was suspicious. Then stalked , hunted, & killed a black teenager. Can't claim racial when, 1 minority kills another minority! He's subject to white privilege. Zimmerman's father, a Jewish judge for him off on aggravated assault on an officer, domestic violence, & a restraining order as a result of said domestic violence. All charges that would've prevented Zimmerman from owning a gun legally. Look bro, there's people like you that, happens to be white but are changing with the times &, America's population demographics. Then you have these conspiracy theorist racist, who mask as conservative but hate the fact that America is changing because, the more the population changes, the less their power in numbers votes mean. As I've said, I commend you for not following the flock in the light of justice & equality. That's the heart of a true American. It takes someone of pure heart to recognize the injustices &, fight forjustice. You'll see, you'll be ridiculed by your own race for taking such a stance. Their the true racist, claiming you don't belong because, your eyes are not biased by skin color. Don't let these guys lie to you. You are loved amongst my people!
wow ,starting out the morning with ignorance I see. Zimmerman is no more white than your boy obama. A white person has a white mother and a white father, stop trying to justify your racist hate by trying to make zimmerman into something. he will never be.
proud2bwhite

United States

#949373 Jul 20, 2013
WERE IS THE FBI wrote:
The New Black Panther Party is offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman, and yes, that’s “dead or alive.”
A video from CNN showing a handful of military-attired members of the New Black Panther Party has been making rounds on the blogosphere this week, and several Party spokespeople have issued statements on the controversial George Zimmerman verdict.
In the video above, spokesman Mikhail Muhammad offers $10,000 “for the capture of George Zimmerman. We’re going to force our government to do their job properly, and if they don’t we will.”
Muhammad also claimed that the Party is receiving monetary support from athletes and celebrities.
“We’re saying to President Obama, you gotta do your job on this one buddy… So white America, we have given you 400 years to get it right and you still have failed black people. We’re not even citizens in this country. We’re still third class citizens. Today as black men, we must stand up. We must say to white America,‘Your time is up.’”
New Black Panther Party leader Malik Zulu Shabazz also sounded off on the verdict early this week, saying that George Zimmerman “will always be hunted and hated like the villain that he is and the demon that he is to many.”
“Those jurors were making a direct statement to black America, and they were telling us that,‘We are in fear of the black male, fear of the black man and fear of the Trayvon Martins and we are going to maintain this first, the right of us to kill you n****r,’” he said.
Some leaders of the New Black Panther Party have also called for violence against white people, though these threats have turned up empty thus far. Still, critics charge the New Black Panther Party for spreading racial hatred and encouraging minorities to engage in violent acts against “White America.”
But the New Black Panther Party maintains that “Black America” is on the defensive.“It was really some white jurors on that jury telling black people,‘To hell with you and to hell with your children,’” Shabazz said of the George Zimmerman verdict.
Offering a monetary reward for a citizen who is currently not charged with a crime is considered a felony in most states.
Update: A reader pointed out that the video above is actually a year old. This is true, though it is going viral and circulating on the blogosphere again this week as stated. Consequently, the line reading “they hope to offer a reward of $1 million for Zimmerman’s capture by next week” has been removed. Comments from Shabazz on the verdict were made this week, audio of which you can listen to here.http://www.inquisitr.com/ 856630/new-black-panthers-offe r-10k-for-george-zimmerman-cap ture-video/
as long as we have a racist occupying the presidents office and a racist head of the justice dept. Nothing will be done. But don't worry about the little black kittens. There nothing more than loud mouth street punks Shitbazz has no reach outside the projects he sells crack to kids in.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#949374 Jul 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
subsidized medical insurance
solar energy tax credits
wind energy tax credits
ethanol subsidies
Earned Income Tax Credit
home mortgage deduction
subsidized student loans
let's make a deal
That's what they sold themselves as, instead they're just adding to it. I don't believe they were all completely FOS from the start. I'm sure some went to DC with good intentions. Once there though, its all about the next election and who's gonna fund it. You and Carol aren't gonna fund it, not to any significant degree so I guess its gonna be agribusiness, big sugar, financials, and big oil.

Location hidden

#949375 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Farm Bill deals with farming.
Unless you have another definition you'd enjoy sharing with us, Rufus.
So?

What does that have to do with making subsidies (welfare) permanent???

Location hidden

#949376 Jul 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this stupid? You don't think people high on heroin kill people? Funny thing about you people, you're stupid.
Ummm, I'm sure you've got some stats of heroin users going around killing people. I'll go get the stats for accidental gun deaths. Meet back here at 9 AM.

Location hidden

#949377 Jul 20, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Black mob violence is up under Oblama.
That's a false cause fallacy.

These flash mobs are made possible by social media.

I do however, blame yesterday's rain on Obama. I had the windows down in my car the wretched Kenyan Bastard!

Location hidden

#949378 Jul 20, 2013
Obamaphone

We've all heard this right-wing trope. That fact is the Lifeline Program was started in 1985 and expanded to pre-paid cell phones in 2005.

Now class, who can tell me who was President in 1985 and 2005 and wtf does that have to do with Obama?

The wingnuts won't read this but others may be interested:
http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement of the program so don't waste your time, I just like to illuminate the lies the right-wingers need to support their fckd up "ideology".

You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 4 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 5 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 6 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 7 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info