Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949170 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are racist.
That word has become so cheap as to be meaningless...particularly in the age of Rachel Jeantel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#949171 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If black culture produces an extremely high crime rate, why is the conversation constantly diverted toward whites?
If I was black and had to deal with people recognizing the black crime problem - like Oprah did in Paris - I would be very upset. But, if I was honest with myself, I would not blame this issue on whites in NY, Paris or Paolo Alto but on black culture's refusal to deal with it.
If my daughter became a prostitute or if my son became a drug dealer, it would be very convenient of me to blame someone out there for their life choices, wouldn't it?
Black culture has been programmed for many generations to blame someone else in knee-jerk fashion for its internal failures. The Jesse Sharptons and the Magic Negro's play on this defect to a crescendo of racial screeching and rational folks are growing weary of hearing it.
very true. Its alomost to the boiling point and its sad but obama is turning up the heat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949173 Jul 19, 2013
I Like Chicken SO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>DUH! That's why the "jews" "selected" him. He's the perfect "Weapon of Mass Distraction". If a "white person" criticizes his "policies", they're labeled as "racist". If a "black person" criticizes him... Guess what? They're an "Uncle Tom".
How would you like it if we all called you a speak chucker? Guess what? We don't do that because we are not racist pigs like you are, moron.

You and your Uncle Ton, Jew and other racist & bigoted remarks are so old and boring.

You are simply a moron with no life.

Go drivel in you mental illness and pig slop, loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#949174 Jul 19, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> on the other hand,it must suck to be a store owner and have to worry that you might get robbed every time a black person comes in.
Be nice and give him the money.
Some people are desperate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949175 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
"We Irish call it malarkey" - Joe Biden
<quoted text>
Retirement leaves time on your hands,
guess it is difficult at first?
Answering your own questions is funny especially when you make no sense what so ever.
LOL
Patrick is a prissy, snobbish, arrogant twit, a real little poofball.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949176 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is opposed to subsidies, but "subsidiaries" are another matter.
Well, in this case you take out one, you take out the other.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949177 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is opposed to subsidies, but "subsidiaries" are another matter.
... as usual, Galt is conflicted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#949178 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your mind Jews killed each other
and thus the Holocaust does not count?
Illogical
what the hell are you talking about ? Do you even know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949180 Jul 19, 2013
I Like Chicken SO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>You've got alot to learn...
I like chicken too, speak chucker. You will never learn, bigot. You of all, people have no right to say others have a lot to learn. You have the intellect of a southern Democrat in the early 1960 who was a KKK member.

You are no different than them. Same level of bigotry & hate.

You lie, but we all know what you are. Pure pond scum.

Bigot...

Bigot...

That's you, a frog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949181 Jul 19, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
no....you libatards are the best....
teat suckling Liberals! you are so damn dumb...
you have to vote for politician to teach you how to clean your nasty ball sacks!
oh, boo hooo!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949182 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cisterns for watering lawns and gardens, located at ground level.
Urban runoff does little to replenish aquifers.
Now I can agree with your second sentence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949184 Jul 19, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>we have never lived under capitalism here in the US, just in name.
Oh, I understand that.

You've mentioned that many times and I've agreed with you in principal.

However, there are those who don't. So I can only speak to them at their education level since that's all they understand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949185 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservative groups, you brainwashed birdbrain. The objective now is to expose Obama's lies and cover-ups because he was either behind it or knew about it. And that, my little birdbrained friend, is an impeachable offense!! A former president was forced to resign for a much less offense.
CBS News is still trying to find out why the many Benghazi survivors haven't been heard from and why the White House showed them the hand. They're even having a difficult time getting the information through the Freedom of Information Act because this administration is obstructing them from getting access to that information.
Now eat your cracker.
Keep it up son. Don't stop. Don't give up.

And don't worry that the rest of the world is passing you by and laughing as they go by.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949186 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... as usual, Galt is conflicted.
Well, hello loser. I see you are living your pathetic life on a thread where old moron hate America liberals hang out yet again today. Every time I visit to check in, your pathetic existence is here.

Will you be posting until 4AM again when nobody else is here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949188 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is a prissy, snobbish, arrogant twit, a real little poofball.
<nobama> gay post 1,234
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949189 Jul 19, 2013
The Racist & Chief America Hater you morons elected has spoken out:

"President Obama publicly and personally addressed the Trayvon Martin case for the first time since George Zimmerman was acquitted nearly a week ago, relating his own experiences to the "pain" the black community is feeling and going on to question so-called "stand-your-ground" laws.

The president delivered extensive remarks during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. He suggested race may have played a strong role in the case, saying that if a "white male teen" were involved, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/ob...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#949190 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. He's askeered of Tea Party types and fears retribution from patriots.
He hides behind Valerie's skirt.
Is that the same teabaggers that passed their version of the farm bill making sugar subsidies and crop-insurance permanent?

Those teabaggers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#949191 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS News is also questioning where these people are and why we haven't heard from them.
CBS News asked for White House photos from the night of the attacks, surveillance video that was promised last November, and answers to outstanding questions, but a White House official told us that there would be no further comment.
CBS News also filed multiple Freedom of Information requests for Benghazi-related material, but none has been provided. Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, is suing the U.S. government in an attempt to receive some of the denied information.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573613/...
So where's your Fox News fixation now?
Do you trust CBS News?

Heavens to Betsy, don't you feel brain washed?

Do you feel the twinge of progressiveness creeping in on you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949192 Jul 19, 2013
Democrats who accused Republicans of being anti-women during last year’s campaign are strangely silent now that one of their own -- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner -- is accused of groping and sexually assaulting women.

"Don't identify him as my former colleague," an agitated House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi reportedly said Thursday night when asked about the claims against Filner.

Pelosi worked alongside Filner for 10 years in Congress. The two were founding members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, and Filner was a loyal foot soldier for the House leader, having spent 20 years in Congress. On Friday, however, Pelosi said, "What goes on in San Diego is up to the people of San Diego. I'm not here to make any judgments."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949193 Jul 19, 2013
By the way, the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with stand your ground. It wasn't part of the prosecutions or defenses stance, yet Obama the Moron & Chief uses this to push his "let the criminals run wild" agenda of the left.

What a joke.

"never let a tragedy go to waste"

Obama is a scumbag.

He is not an American.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min mahz 49,851
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,697
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 1 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,280
Amy 9-18 4 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago