Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,901 - 871,920 of 1,095,599 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Dr huxtable wrote:
Did Obama just say he's trayvon s real father?
how can any black person know who their father is without a trip to Maury ?
Maury the "jew".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that your definition of scandal is lame, given the fact that you assume that, the scandal was the IRS targeting conservatives, DEBUNKED! You thought the scandal was the PRISM program until Bush spoke out about it, in favor of Obama. DEBUNKED! Benghazi, bullshit given the fact that over a dozen embassies were attacked under Bush, with dozens more casualties &, hardly any media coverage. DEBUNKED! The real scandals are you republicans wasting tax payers money on bullshit hearings, that proved nothing but, how paranoid &, how much of conspiracy theorist you actually are. You're lucky that I even answered your stupid ass question. It's about as dumb as the Nj Racist sock puppet challenging me in the definition of stalking. You people are nuts!
The IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservative groups, you brainwashed birdbrain. The objective now is to expose Obama's lies and cover-ups because he was either behind it or knew about it. And that, my little birdbrained friend, is an impeachable offense!! A former president was forced to resign for a much less offense.

CBS News is still trying to find out why the many Benghazi survivors haven't been heard from and why the White House showed them the hand. They're even having a difficult time getting the information through the Freedom of Information Act because this administration is obstructing them from getting access to that information.

Now eat your cracker.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work a graveyard shift and returned home around 4AM. One night, I stopped in to an all-night drugstore to pick up a few things. I was the only customer in the store.
At the check-out, I struck up a conversation with the cashier, a woman in her late teens. We talked for a long time, maybe 30 minutes.
I finally left and upon returning to my car, heard a quick "Yo!" from behind me. I turned and was facing a black guy wearing a Security Uniform. He told me to open my bag. I sad "What?"
He insisted that I come back into the store for a bag inspection. If I didn't, he threatened to call the cops. I followed him back inside and he then proceeded to accuse us - the cashier and I - of stealing as a team; an inside job, so to speak.
I got very angry and told him "F*ck you. Call yer cops, azzhole" and walked out while he screamed all sorts of racial insults at me as I went through the doorway.
The following day was Saturday, my day off. I drove up there again and found her working. We talked about the prior night's stupidity.
She said that the negro security guard had been sexually harassing her for a long, long time and she wouldn't let him get in her pants. The result? He was accusing her and male customers of stealing. She said she was about to quit her job because it just wasn't worth the agony.
Affirmative Action at ACME Security Services, folks.
And now the Magic Negro starts his Race Card spiel. It falls absolutely flat for millions of Americans. Including me.
Lily? GFY and the horse that rode in on you.
So, he was an ahole. All races have them. He profiled you; perhaps because he was in a position of power and let you have it. That's how it goes. Didn't feel good, did it?
Did you ever see that movie: Crash?
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Uuh.. You shouldz be's addingz da Ebonics on yo list....
"Ig-nut muthaf˙cka!"
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally disagree, there was nothing of the sort in his speech. To deny that racism exists doesn't solve the problem. Awareness and understanding of it does.
It was well received.
There are those who are so closed minded that they can't move forward and evolve.
yes ,racism exist and there are closed minded people,such as those who believed the lie that zimmerman was white and decided that made him a racist and guilty ,all why ignoring and without any concern for the multitude of blacks killing one another.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Throwing the BS flag, who is behind the curtain, and Obama's Unemployment #'s are getting some royal massage treatment...

"As of May, assuming realistic LFP assumptions, the real U-3 unemployment rate should have been not 7.6% but 11.3%"

Frm BLS Director...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-18/jobs...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine seconds of BEATING ...
OF ...
ya head on concrete!
==========
The beating lasted until Zimmerman shot Martin.
How long was Zimmerman beaten before he fired his gun? One witness called 911 while the assault took place.
The tape of that call runs 38 seconds, during which a voice is heard in the background repeatedly screaming for help.
According to the caller, the screaming had prompted her to call 911.
How long the screaming lasted before she called is unknown.
But,
adding that time - however long - to the 38 seconds on the tape establishes that the *allegedly* trigger-happy, bloodthirsty Zimmerman had been pinned to the ground taking a beating for 38-plus seconds before finally resorting to deadly force.
By this measure, Zimmerman acted with great restraint.
http://articles.philly.com/2013-06-10/news/39...
NOT G~U~I~L~T~Y ...!!!
WHAT PART OF THAT ...
do you 't' supporters
NOT comprehend ???
If Trayvon Martin killed Zimmerman and claimed self defense; would he not have been arrested and charged?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point here or are you reading something from your teleprompter?
"shinningelectr0n"

on Tenzing...

I think 'IT' is a robot..
A dumb, stupid, idiotic robot!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's where Aunt Batty got it from
CBS News is also questioning where these people are and why we haven't heard from them.

CBS News asked for White House photos from the night of the attacks, surveillance video that was promised last November, and answers to outstanding questions, but a White House official told us that there would be no further comment.

CBS News also filed multiple Freedom of Information requests for Benghazi-related material, but none has been provided. Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, is suing the U.S. government in an attempt to receive some of the denied information.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573613/...

So where's your Fox News fixation now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's where Aunt Batty got it from
yeah, and 'if' doesn't seem to be enough for anyone but the right wing loony tunes sites.

carol calls that: the MSM ignoring the 'truth'.
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let me ask you this: is it different to get robbed by a white person? If you've been robbed by a white person, would you then think that all white people are thieves?
Crimes are crimes no matter who commits them.
i agree crime is crime it dosnt matter what color skin you wear,but when you have a group of people that are known to be a high risk when it comes to crime ,even you would pay attention when they came in. Its not racist its common sence.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Lil Obama.. must have been wearing his Hoodie and striking fear in all those gun toting, evil Crazy Ass Cracka's ... while he was riding in da elevator's, crossing da street's, in da grocery store's, in da 7-11's buying da Skittles, ice tea, sherms, and cough remedies, Yowzaa...! he's real lucky to have survived this long, growing up in Africa, Hawaii, in da hoods of Los Angeles, and Chicago's bath house scene, Yowzaa ... he's lucky dat no Cracka, blackman, o Gay hasn't popped a cap in da black half of his black ass...! well... da Gay must have put something up his ass, but it wasn't no cap....
Dr huxtable

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

One time 35 years ago Obama got into an argument at the chink store over some blue colored hugs. That Asian store owner was lee chan Zimmerman (George zimmermans father), and he almost shot Barry . This could have happened to him
True story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, he was an ahole. All races have them. He profiled you; perhaps because he was in a position of power and let you have it. That's how it goes. Didn't feel good, did it?
Did you ever see that movie: Crash?
You miss the point entirely. And intentionally.

This is but one story I relate here regarding the race issue. There are many more across my lifetime involving blacks doing and saying really stupid things towards whites. I was robbed many times by blacks. Attacked at knife point and survived.

I am not alone in this and you know it.

Although I can also relate a generally equal amount of pleasant, warm and thankful encounters with blacks, the point you intentionally continue to sidestep is that the Magic Negro's speech is nothing more than tripe he preaches to his racist choir base. Instead, you will keep railing on about white racism until posters here are ear-bleeding.

Let's here it from your trailer: "Je-r-r-y, Je-r-r-y, Je-r-r-y"

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's speech was meaningless drivel that will be taken by some as a license to riot.
As usual, he confuses the issue. Talking about the Stand Your Ground law and "what if Trayvon had had a gun..." when the Stand Your Ground law wasn't even introduced in this case.

He has no idea what he's doing or even what he's saying.

I want this president to be forced to resign. The sooner, the better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Drunk, stoned, ugly, and low IQ Liberal men (women?) here is your chance to score...

"Topless Women in Public Not Breaking the Law, Says NYPD"

http://www.policymic.com/articles/42359/tople...
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If Trayvon Martin killed Zimmerman and claimed self defense; would he not have been arrested and charged?
We know he would have been "drug tested"... unlike George "My daddy's a jew and a judge" Zimmerman.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

After the president's little stunt today and Eric Holder's deal, along with the Rev. Al, a lot of people are going to get hurt. It's almost like they want to start a race war in this country. Wonder why? They got the media cheering them on.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
on Tenzing...
I think 'IT' is a robot..
A dumb, stupid, idiotic robot!
A robot programmed for obnoxious failure.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> i agree crime is crime it dosnt matter what color skin you wear,but when you have a group of people that are known to be a high risk when it comes to crime ,even you would pay attention when they came in. Its not racist its common sence.
I absolutely understand that. One must think about the root sources of crime; if we are going to continue to create an entire subculture of felons, then crime will increase. People have to eat and if doors are continually closed to people by the only legal way to totally discriminate against a person, then we get nowhere.
If people have a job and a place to live, then they will be less likely to commit crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••