Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#949083 Jul 19, 2013
Liberals for justice...

'Let’s Go Mess Up Hollywood for Trayvon'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949084 Jul 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama, when he was followed in a department store, instead of confronting the follower, just went about his business. Apparently that's all it takes to keep from being shot. Sounds like a simple solution to me.
The fact of the matter is that this can happen to anyone, just happens more to blacks because they are judged because of race.
It even happened to Oprah Winfrey in Paris at the Hermes store.
For every crime that a black person commits, all black people are blamed for it. That is not the case with white people.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949085 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally disagree, there was nothing of the sort in his speech. To deny that racism exists doesn't solve the problem. Awareness and understanding of it does.
It was well received.
There are those who are so closed minded that they can't move forward and evolve.
There is a false assumption that is prevalent inside of Liberal Media and it goes like this: whenever the word 'racism' is used in any conversation or news story it automatically describes white people doing nasty things.

The lie lives on inside of the Magic Negro's propaganda tactics.

Location hidden

#949086 Jul 19, 2013
What your audience WILL believe speaks volumes...

“There are very few African American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#949087 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS is getting a little ticked off too:
"Where are the more than two dozen U.S. personnel who survived the attack but haven't been seen nor heard from in public since? There were also an undisclosed number of witnesses at the U.S. compounds in Tripoli but they also have not spoken publicly.
"At a press conference on November 14, 2012, President Obama stated that his administration has provided all information regarding 'what happened in Benghazi.' Yet, when CBS News asked for White House photos from the night of the attacks, surveillance video that was promised last November, and answers to outstanding questions, a White House official told us that there would be no further comment.
"CBS News has filed multiple Freedom of Information requests for Benghazi-related material, but none has been provided. Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, is suing the U.S. government in an attempt to receive some of the denied information."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573613/...
The same frustration expressed by Congressman Frank Wolf. Except he has reliable sources who said the reason why no one has heard from any of those survivors is because they were "asked" or "directed" to sign that nondisclosure agreement.
Let's see......wonder who could be doing the lying here?
Has anyone ever told you you're gullible before?
What a liar. You're so tone deaf to reality you can't see it. This is the lead in to the story that you left out so you could turn your post into a lie because your ideology can only stand on the support of lies:

"Today marks six months since the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya in which four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. Some watchdog groups, members of the media and Republican members of Congress are asking:"

You see that? CBS was reporting the news, not making it up like you're used to on Fox.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949088 Jul 19, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> on the other hand,it must suck to be a store owner and have to worry that you might get robbed every time a black person comes in.
Let me ask you this: is it different to get robbed by a white person? If you've been robbed by a white person, would you then think that all white people are thieves?
Crimes are crimes no matter who commits them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#949089 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a problem with capitalism now?
wow. you idiots are just all over the place when your politics are involved!
we have never lived under capitalism here in the US, just in name.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#949090 Jul 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that's how you get out of explaining why you compared a highly addictive substance to a large capacity magazine. It's not like that wasn't predicable.
Let's see, if she uses the highly addictive substance she only hurts herself whereas if she has a high capacity magazine she can go all Jarod Loughner.

Hmmmm, funny thing about you people, you only want the freedom to have the stuff you want ... screw everybody else.

That my diminutive friend, is not about "rights".

Location hidden

#949094 Jul 19, 2013
What is good for the goose...or...Obama evolved...

'Obama Takes Mitt Romney’s Advice – Won’t Bail Out Detroit'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/shock...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949095 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of bankruptcy protection is to end litigation. The judge who made the ruling had three current pension lawsuits pending.
Is there a point here or are you reading something from your teleprompter?
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

#949096 Jul 19, 2013
Dr huxtable wrote:
Did Obama just say he's trayvon s real father?
how can any black person know who their father is without a trip to Maury ?
Maury the "jew".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#949097 Jul 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that your definition of scandal is lame, given the fact that you assume that, the scandal was the IRS targeting conservatives, DEBUNKED! You thought the scandal was the PRISM program until Bush spoke out about it, in favor of Obama. DEBUNKED! Benghazi, bullshit given the fact that over a dozen embassies were attacked under Bush, with dozens more casualties &, hardly any media coverage. DEBUNKED! The real scandals are you republicans wasting tax payers money on bullshit hearings, that proved nothing but, how paranoid &, how much of conspiracy theorist you actually are. You're lucky that I even answered your stupid ass question. It's about as dumb as the Nj Racist sock puppet challenging me in the definition of stalking. You people are nuts!
The IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservative groups, you brainwashed birdbrain. The objective now is to expose Obama's lies and cover-ups because he was either behind it or knew about it. And that, my little birdbrained friend, is an impeachable offense!! A former president was forced to resign for a much less offense.

CBS News is still trying to find out why the many Benghazi survivors haven't been heard from and why the White House showed them the hand. They're even having a difficult time getting the information through the Freedom of Information Act because this administration is obstructing them from getting access to that information.

Now eat your cracker.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949098 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work a graveyard shift and returned home around 4AM. One night, I stopped in to an all-night drugstore to pick up a few things. I was the only customer in the store.
At the check-out, I struck up a conversation with the cashier, a woman in her late teens. We talked for a long time, maybe 30 minutes.
I finally left and upon returning to my car, heard a quick "Yo!" from behind me. I turned and was facing a black guy wearing a Security Uniform. He told me to open my bag. I sad "What?"
He insisted that I come back into the store for a bag inspection. If I didn't, he threatened to call the cops. I followed him back inside and he then proceeded to accuse us - the cashier and I - of stealing as a team; an inside job, so to speak.
I got very angry and told him "F*ck you. Call yer cops, azzhole" and walked out while he screamed all sorts of racial insults at me as I went through the doorway.
The following day was Saturday, my day off. I drove up there again and found her working. We talked about the prior night's stupidity.
She said that the negro security guard had been sexually harassing her for a long, long time and she wouldn't let him get in her pants. The result? He was accusing her and male customers of stealing. She said she was about to quit her job because it just wasn't worth the agony.
Affirmative Action at ACME Security Services, folks.
And now the Magic Negro starts his Race Card spiel. It falls absolutely flat for millions of Americans. Including me.
Lily? GFY and the horse that rode in on you.
So, he was an ahole. All races have them. He profiled you; perhaps because he was in a position of power and let you have it. That's how it goes. Didn't feel good, did it?
Did you ever see that movie: Crash?
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

#949099 Jul 19, 2013
Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Uuh.. You shouldz be's addingz da Ebonics on yo list....
"Ig-nut muthafúcka!"
proud2bwhite

United States

#949100 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I totally disagree, there was nothing of the sort in his speech. To deny that racism exists doesn't solve the problem. Awareness and understanding of it does.
It was well received.
There are those who are so closed minded that they can't move forward and evolve.
yes ,racism exist and there are closed minded people,such as those who believed the lie that zimmerman was white and decided that made him a racist and guilty ,all why ignoring and without any concern for the multitude of blacks killing one another.

Location hidden

#949101 Jul 19, 2013
Throwing the BS flag, who is behind the curtain, and Obama's Unemployment #'s are getting some royal massage treatment...

"As of May, assuming realistic LFP assumptions, the real U-3 unemployment rate should have been not 7.6% but 11.3%"

Frm BLS Director...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-18/jobs...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949102 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine seconds of BEATING ...
OF ...
ya head on concrete!
==========
The beating lasted until Zimmerman shot Martin.
How long was Zimmerman beaten before he fired his gun? One witness called 911 while the assault took place.
The tape of that call runs 38 seconds, during which a voice is heard in the background repeatedly screaming for help.
According to the caller, the screaming had prompted her to call 911.
How long the screaming lasted before she called is unknown.
But,
adding that time - however long - to the 38 seconds on the tape establishes that the *allegedly* trigger-happy, bloodthirsty Zimmerman had been pinned to the ground taking a beating for 38-plus seconds before finally resorting to deadly force.
By this measure, Zimmerman acted with great restraint.
http://articles.philly.com/2013-06-10/news/39...
NOT G~U~I~L~T~Y ...!!!
WHAT PART OF THAT ...
do you 't' supporters
NOT comprehend ???
If Trayvon Martin killed Zimmerman and claimed self defense; would he not have been arrested and charged?

Location hidden

#949103 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point here or are you reading something from your teleprompter?
"shinningelectr0n"

on Tenzing...

I think 'IT' is a robot..
A dumb, stupid, idiotic robot!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#949104 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That's where Aunt Batty got it from
CBS News is also questioning where these people are and why we haven't heard from them.

CBS News asked for White House photos from the night of the attacks, surveillance video that was promised last November, and answers to outstanding questions, but a White House official told us that there would be no further comment.

CBS News also filed multiple Freedom of Information requests for Benghazi-related material, but none has been provided. Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, is suing the U.S. government in an attempt to receive some of the denied information.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573613/...

So where's your Fox News fixation now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#949105 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That's where Aunt Batty got it from
yeah, and 'if' doesn't seem to be enough for anyone but the right wing loony tunes sites.

carol calls that: the MSM ignoring the 'truth'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 69,498
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]