Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949286 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I've been around black people all my life, don't you?
And that my daughter's roommate in New York was black and stayed in our home? And my husband's best friend is black and has been in our home along with his wife and we've been in theirs and visited with their family and even went to the movies together.
And half of the members in my church are black?
And that I've had black friends and very much like being around many others?
Are you from the same planet as Elijah Cummings? He's the kind of black person who falls into the insane category. Right behind you.
Bermuda..Jamacia...surely you jest Carol?

(REAL friends are pretty cool-no matter the race, creed or color huh.)

and as far as the rest of the sickos and the sicko race baiting stuff-

"If (edit) some only had a brain" (The Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz)
:-)
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#949287 Jul 19, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> with the boys racist speach today I wonder what al sharptoungs 100 city hate gatherings will turn into this weekend.
A real retarded thugfest. If you live in an urban shthole, stay home away from the windows, and lock & load....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949288 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, yes, Lily, I'm sure I would find island people accepting and inclusive. It wouldn't be a surprise though because that's why I'd want to go there. Too many blacks here look at me like I'm a southern democrat plantation owner.
And accuse of me of being a racist.
Laws are quite a bit more lax in some of those places-nothing much done about peddling illegal type stuff to kids...just waiting welcomingly for the tourists to step off the boats.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949289 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand, it's not about race, it's about opportunity. Homer grew up poor and while I am not suggesting I can relate to being a black person in America but it's a fcking struggle when you are poor. I cannot even imagine being a poor black person, not much to look forward to.
Like a white, chinese, native american, latino, poor person has any different struggle than another?

REALLY HOMER?

Be glad you weren't born into a life of being a flippin' orphan DUDE.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949290 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are racist.
No she's not-she's just not kerotinly enhanced.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#949291 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservative groups, you brainwashed birdbrain. The objective now is to expose Obama's lies and cover-ups because he was either behind it or knew about it. And that, my little birdbrained friend, is an impeachable offense!! A former president was forced to resign for a much less offense.
CBS News is still trying to find out why the many Benghazi survivors haven't been heard from and why the White House showed them the hand. They're even having a difficult time getting the information through the Freedom of Information Act because this administration is obstructing them from getting access to that information.
Now eat your cracker.
You just keep parroting conservative hate talk radio over and over again regardless of any FACTS.

In case you didn't notice, the IRS admitted to targeting liberal groups, "you brainwashed birdbain". The IRS did nothing wrong.

Now as far as Benghazi is concerned,“If you link Watergate and Iran-contra together and multiply it times maybe 10 or so, you’re going to get in the zone where Benghazi is,” Republican Representative Steve King of Iowa said.

However, most Republicans in Congress don’t care about the truth. They’re going to keep attacking President Obama as they have done since January 20, 2009.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949292 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your mind Jews killed each other
and thus the Holocaust does not count?
Illogical
Then they straightened up and got a clue...they had INTERNAL issues.

Kind of like in Israel, where extreme dolt sectors need to grow up and learn democracy is about inclusive democracy for everyone-NOT speshull rights for individual terrorist leaning groups.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949293 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
and for five years you have posted Hate toward President Obama non stop and irrational.
We read your malarky
Why is it-it's always been okay for people to have disliked policies of OTHER POTUS's, but it's not been okay for people to do the same with this one?????

HMMMMMMMMMMM. "Speshull rights of entitleMental attitudes"????????

That, is the Malarky!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949295 Jul 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

However, most Republicans in Congress don’t care about the truth. They’re going to keep attacking President Obama as they have done since January 20, 2009.
It goes with the realm of the sitting at the desk in the Oval Office.

COMMON SENSE and REALITY.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949296 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the SCOTUS ruling stopped the recounts.
You don't remember because you've spent most of your life unaware but Bush and co. tried their best to tie Iraq to 9/11, just as in your scenario they also lied to the UN and the US public.
Yeah, you became aware about the time the US elected the first President who wasn't as white as you.
Don't know who you think you're fooling.
Anyone with a half a brain, that could READ and Research for THEMSELVES, as well as THINK for themselves..that was not a poliTICal partisian bootlicking media spoonfed mindless DOLT-would be able to see how Iraq tied into the whole BIGGER picture...historically.

Despite what you Bush haters would like to say otherwise.

Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949297 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right... as opposed to the clown Romney who tried to create a caste system in America!
No, the actually ORIGINAL idea now implemented in Mass. healthcare actually works FOR people-NOT against them.
Probably because it helps to have mules BEFORE (ie: in Front of) the carts to be pulled, for fairer and equaitable distrubution (rather than just More robbinghoodieTICing off working class backs for Nothing).
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949298 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
There ya go!

The Toxic plague poisons of LibuhrulTics-entitleMentally Warped diseases and SocioILLogical disorders.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#949299 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they vote for Obama who doesn't really care one way or the other about them except to exploit their own problems instead of help them find solutions, keep them dependent on democrats and get their vote.
Honey, speaking as one of the whitest women in American, I KNOW you're a racist. Have fun in St. Croix; can I help you pack?

When's dawn?

#949300 Jul 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a half a brain, that could READ and Research for THEMSELVES, as well as THINK for themselves..that was not a poliTICal partisian bootlicking media spoonfed mindless DOLT-would be able to see how Iraq tied into the whole BIGGER picture...historically.
Despite what you Bush haters would like to say otherwise.
Duhmmy.
Honey, you're not just a racist. you have an IQ five degrees below room temperature in a climate controlled building--not that you've ever been in one.

When's dawn?

#949301 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Blacks have completely ignored this and choose to follow instead the Poverty Pimps, Affirmative Action, Set-Asides and the Magic Negro.
You can't fix stupid.
The best we can do is to try reasoning with it.
The trying goes on....
Gee, Sweaty, one more in the terrible trio. Is it possible that your IQ (as well as your entire life) is negative?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949302 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, speaking as one of the whitest women in American, I KNOW you're a racist. Have fun in St. Croix; can I help you pack?
Race baiting and calling people "racist" is for DIRTBAGS as well.

http://now.msn.com/joseph-crachiola-photo-of-...

n 1973, Joseph Crachiola was a staff photographer for a suburban Detroit newspaper when he spotted five kids hanging out together in an alley in Mount Clemens, giggling and having fun. What was striking to him then, and still is now 40 years later, is that three of the happy kids were black and two were white. "For me, it still stands as one of my most meaningful pictures," Crachiola wrote in a Facebook post that went viral this week. "It makes me wonder.... At what point do we begin to mistrust one another?…In light of the current state of affairs in this country, I can't help but wonder if we couldn't all learn something from them."
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#949303 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you're not just a racist. you have an IQ five degrees below room temperature in a climate controlled building--not that you've ever been in one.
What superior planet are pretending you WISHED you lived on-clueless, hatefilled hag?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949304 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, speaking as one of the whitest women in American, I KNOW you're a racist. Have fun in St. Croix; can I help you pack?
"...whitest women in American..." means what?

Damn, you are pisspoor in the language.

Lapeer, MI

#949306 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you're not just a racist. you have an IQ five degrees below room temperature in a climate controlled building--not that you've ever been in one.
You've got the disposition of a rabid, feral St. Croix hog.

Lapeer, MI

#949308 Jul 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Sweaty, one more in the terrible trio. Is it possible that your IQ (as well as your entire life) is negative?
I think the ENT gave you a liposuction, dearie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 1 hr Kuuipo 35
Abby 3-30-15 2 hr RACE 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,930
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr x-ray 71,702
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr taroB 69,316
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]