Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,641 - 871,660 of 1,095,225 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic.
Here is Val Nicholas oped:
I could have been Trayvon Martin
Opinion
I grew up in a military family and we always lived in middle class neighborhoods. I was an honor student in high school as well as a student athlete running track. I even had an after-school job to earn spending money. That said, twice as a teen, I ended up looking down the barrel of police guns for no other reason that I happened to be a black teenager. I had completely forgotten about these incidents but the Zimmerman verdict opened that door again.
The first time, I was merely waiting for a bus to go to my job. Suddenly two California Highway Patrol vehicles jumped over the concrete middle island and they came screaming to a halt on either side of me kicking up a huge cloud of dust.
It was the first time I came to realize that being black was not just a magnet for racist speech and actions directed at me but also could also cost me my life had I responded to a normal human being’s natural fight or flight instinct.
http://thegrio.com/2013/07/18/i-could-have-be...
She can't stay on topic, that is a sure loser for her. Aunt 'Whac-A-Mole' Batty - http://the3amfeed.blogspot.com/2013/04/it-fee...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic.
Here is Val Nicholas oped:
I could have been Trayvon Martin
Opinion
I grew up in a military family and we always lived in middle class neighborhoods. I was an honor student in high school as well as a student athlete running track. I even had an after-school job to earn spending money. That said, twice as a teen, I ended up looking down the barrel of police guns for no other reason that I happened to be a black teenager. I had completely forgotten about these incidents but the Zimmerman verdict opened that door again.
The first time, I was merely waiting for a bus to go to my job. Suddenly two California Highway Patrol vehicles jumped over the concrete middle island and they came screaming to a halt on either side of me kicking up a huge cloud of dust.
It was the first time I came to realize that being black was not just a magnet for racist speech and actions directed at me but also could also cost me my life had I responded to a normal human being’s natural fight or flight instinct.
http://thegrio.com/2013/07/18/i-could-have-be...
I have to assume this is a true account by a real person.

However, I do not condone police actions when they clearly overreact to any situation. I've seen it on those TV shows numerous times when hubby used to watch them.

I had to stop watching them because I'd get so angry.

But I saw them overreacting to white people, older people and even older white people. A middle-aged woman was literally pulled out of her car and thrown on the ground for not obeying orders fast enough when stopped for speeding.

All I'm asking for is perspective. It is not "hunting season" on black men by whites.

And if you really think that, you're more screwed up than even I wanted to believe.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Have a good weekend, everyone. Don't get blown up by one of Obama's drones, or arrested for defending yourself, or speak the truth to too many people and end up in one of Obama's detention centers after being detained indefinitely without charges.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

How would you right whiney azzholes think if Obama declared Michigan a state of emergency & sent Rahm Emanuel to be king of Michigan?
Nobody would be surprised.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you seriously saying black people are the ONLY ones who have a right to feel they're the ONLY ones being treated unfairly by the police?
The overly sensitive reaction and overreaction by black leaders alone tells the story.
Sometimes I can't believe my ears when Travis Smiley and Al Sharpton say some of the unbelievably outrageous things they say.
But how do you feel about Barack Obama telling the Benghazi survivors to keep their mouths shut about what happened and them signing a nondisclosure agreement so we won't know what Obama obviously doesn't want us to know?
There's no other possible reason he would want them to sign that kind of agreement.
Obama didn't tell anyone to sign an NDA liar. And by the way the Virginia congressman who was on Fox an hour ago was lying out his azz.

Benghazi survivor? How many were there employed by the state department? State department personnel sign NDA's on their first day of employment dumbazz. How many were CIA employees? CIA contractors? How many of the contractors were not even American citizens?

Two books written by so called Benghazi survivors are due out soon, so much for NDA's.

More FOX nonsense to get nitwits like you all twisted up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is not all that interested in Florida law.
Translation: Galt just had his ass handed to him again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His Great Recession didn't help.
You are talking about the recession caused by the economic disaster caused by the Democrats' subprime housing loan program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, right?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's pretend for a minute.
President Romney, his Republican Secretary of State and his Republican Ambassador to the UN start a lie about a terrorist attack on 9/11 right before an election leaving four Americans dead and continue to perpetrate that lie for weeks afterwards.
President Romney asks survivors of this terrorist attack to sign a Nondisclosure Agreement to remain silent about what they know.
President Romney says in front of a conservative crowd "punish our enemies" and almost immediately the IRS targets liberal citizens, donors and organizations en masse interrogating them in a manner that clearly violates their constitutional rights.
President Romney, after targeting his political enemies using the IRS, is discovered to also have access to his political enemies' personal data as well.
If we weren't pretending, you know as well as me, a President Romney would be fighting to remain in office because the liberal media would have crucified him a hundred times over already.
May I call you "oh, clueless one" from now on if you still don't get it?
"Okay, let's pretend for a minute" -

Your posts are fox pretend!

Best was when YOU were the last to discover
"Hitler had a dark side".

Happy you now speak for Black and Hispanic people,....Amazing
LOL

LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day President Bush left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
Republican Stock market crash under President Bush, Oct. 2008.
We still hear the republican whine over the economy the ruined.
Patrick has Tourette's syndrone, keeps barking out the same thing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep hearing about it because we're being led to believe it's "hunting season" on black men by whites which is a complete and total lie.
Statistics provided by the FBI show that 91% of all black homicides are committed by black offenders.
We're just tired of being lied to. Can't wait until you and a whole lot of others are too.
Demographics come heavily into play here and the thinkprogress boobs will always play with your head where they can.

For the sake of argument, let's say that 90% of America's non-black population resides outside of urban reservations.

Given this fact, it is most likely that most crimes against whites would be by whites, of course.

But the issue here is black crime against whites which is really of crime of opportunity. Trayvon Martins will not hop a plane to Alaska to prey on elderly whites with money. They will either ride into the suburbs to whack someone or wait for a white business person to walk by in downtown Detroit.

Black crime consists mostly as crimes of opportunity. If they can, they will. Put the cheese out of reach, and they won't.

In light of these facts, it is important that we not allow the thinkprogressive propagandists to play with numbers like Tenzing does. thinkclearly is much better than thinkprogress

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good executives know the details of their organization, not just what they are fed by a few managers.
All presidents take responsibility for everything that happens under their watch.

Homer thought that under Bush and Reagan.

But doesn't think that now.

"The buck slides here."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If given the opportunity, any black resident or politician inside the city of Detroit would sell that artwork in the blink of an eye for untraceable cash. It's just mostly fancy art created by old white cracka's anyways. Who cares?
But from a political standpoint, the argument against the sale makes Detroit sound like it is a "cultural center" of the Midwest and worthy of salvation.
Why did Motown and Berry Gordy get the hell outta there? Because art, any form of art, is the antithesis of what Detroit is today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Detroit blacks delivered the votes, now they expect Obama to bring home the bacon.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to change your name again?
How about: shttttbagg spammer Florida
'10 out of 10 african males who don' t know how to wash their scrotum vote Democratic!'
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You asking me for money? <click> Please hold for the next available operator.
....and that is what everyone else, except maybe Obama, will say to Detroit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On a much smaller scale Baltimore nearly crashed and burned years ago and turned to some unique programs to pull solid citizens back into the city. The efforts must have been successful eh?
"Solid citizens" seems like a racist comment.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to that surplus.
The debt when the Arabs started a global war with the United States was 5 trillion dollars.
The debt when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the US government was 8.5 trillion.
Here's a link to a document that describes in detail how the government is funded and borrows money:
http://constitutionus.com/
Get back with us on who is responsible for the debt after you educate yourself on the matter, dufus.
Here we go. it was those fan-f*cking -tastic Republicans under Clinton that took us from debt to surplus.

Then Clinton left, Bush stepped in and those same basic fan-f*cking-tastic Republicans took us to debt & destruction.

Allow me to simplify it for you.

Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget & surplus.

Bush + the same basic Congress = Deficits & debt.

Yes, we went to wars (one we didn't need) & Bush & those fan-f*cking-tastic Republican cut revenues while passing unfunded legislation . Absolutely brilliant.

Exactly what legislation did the Democrats pass in the first 10 months of 2007 that created the recession?? I keep asking & you keep being unable to answer.

Why is that???

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about the recession caused by the economic disaster caused by the Democrats' subprime housing loan program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, right?
Wow, you know you are a dumbass when you drag out the CRA excuse.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point.
By the way, Hispanics also hate blacks.
Interesting how you have a point but can't make it yourself.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good executives know the details of their organization, not just what they are fed by a few managers.
lol! REALLY?!?!?!?!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and chechnen pshycoTic mujahaideen bombers...
"Mass. police officer releases photos of 'evil' Boston bombing suspect"
The editor-in-chief of Boston Magazine wrote in a post later on the publication’s website on Thursday that Murphy had been relieved of duty, but not fired. His status of duty was to reviewed next week, editor John Wolfson wrote.
Murphy, who described himself as a 25-year veteran of law enforcement, was relieved of his gun, badge, cameras, and police identification, according to Wolfson’s post. He was also reportedly ordered not to have any further communication with the press.
Yo, Boston PD-Do America a FAVOR--let the man publish his photographic Works of TRUTH and REALITY in peace!
And give the guy his RIGHTS back!
For Shame!
America FOR All America again-Not divide and destroy AGAINST it!!
They are trying to portray Murphy as not just another Snowden but as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. Why?

Why can't Americans see photos of a Muslim Terrorist caught using taxpayer money to do so?

Orders from the Magic Negro who tries making every Allah attack just another case of 'workplace violence'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min RACE 97,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Jacques from Ottawa 176,672
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE