Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

#949153 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Should NEVER have been!
You see WHAT it COST!?!
WASTE
for ALL Americans ...
Since WE are in dire straits "economically" ANYHOW!
Financially ...
and OTHERWISE!
As you are living IT ... NOW!
WHAT THE FK ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT? You ever heard of QE3?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949154 Jul 19, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> yes ,racism exist and there are closed minded people,such as those who believed the lie that zimmerman was white and decided that made him a racist and guilty ,all why ignoring and without any concern for the multitude of blacks killing one another.
So in your mind Jews killed each other
and thus the Holocaust does not count?

Illogical

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949155 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the stir he and/or President Jarrett created - directing NBC to create a racially charged case that didn't exist - I must say his little speech was quite nice.
This is malarky :-)
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#949156 Jul 19, 2013
Looks like Killer George will have to use some of his Donations to get a new gun - They're going to keep his in evidence for all the future lawsuits..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

#949157 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they vote for Obama who doesn't really care one way or the other about them except to exploit their own problems instead of help them find solutions, keep them dependent on democrats and get their vote.
DUH! That's why the "jews" "selected" him. He's the perfect "Weapon of Mass Distraction". If a "white person" criticizes his "policies", they're labeled as "racist". If a "black person" criticizes him... Guess what? They're an "Uncle Tom".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#949158 Jul 19, 2013
"Puddin Cosby"

http://twitchy.com/2013/07/19/sambo-uncle-tom... **er-self-appointed-race-cops- unleash-hate-on-cosby-and-bark ley-for-zimmerman-remarks/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#949159 Jul 19, 2013
I Like Chicken SO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>They're protecting "Israel". Duh! Just like "Israeli double agent" "Edward Snowden". Only point the finger at the "U.S.", never ever Israel.
Who is protecting Israel?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949161 Jul 19, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> be careful that can be interpreted as a threat against the president! Shame on you !
That is not a threat against your scumbag. It's free speech, you moronic scumbag.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#949162 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely understand that. One must think about the root sources of crime; if we are going to continue to create an entire subculture of felons, then crime will increase. People have to eat and if doors are continually closed to people by the only legal way to totally discriminate against a person, then we get nowhere.
If people have a job and a place to live, then they will be less likely to commit crimes.
it starts at home.there are way to many children growing up without guidence many being raised by the child that gave birth to them. 2nd we have a government that does nothing but encorage and inable this iresponsible way of life.we now have generations of people that were never taught responsibility or values and have been shelterd from consequence,these same people are raising the children that are haveing the issues today,each generation a bit worse than the last. I hate to see what it will look like in the next 20 years if things countinue this way. Its time to stop throwing money at the problem and instead of forcing others to pay to support the iresponsible force the iresponsible to be responsible. That's the only way this cycle will end .black or white.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949163 Jul 19, 2013
Ctz wrote:
Looks like Killer George will have to use some of his Donations to get a new gun - They're going to keep his in evidence for all the future lawsuits..
The killer, Trayvon Martin, is 6 feet under, douchebag. Zimmerman stopped the killer thank goodness.

Who cares anyways?

The more important things are how corrupt Obama is and how the Democrats are destroying the country for normal people (which excludes you).

We need to impeach your Jive-ass punk Obama, put the criminal Democrat who participated in the IRS scandal in jail, and focus on other illegal activities of the Nixonian Obama two-bit regime.

You are an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

#949164 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your mind Jews killed each other
and thus the Holocaust does not count?
Illogical
Ummm....

Nevermind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949165 Jul 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone known to say dumshit, I shouldn't be surprised!
It's not racist to profile an ethnic group for the crimes committed by a small percentage? So, even without using your ideology as a launching pad, you're a racist but, using your ideology, all black people should view all white people as racist! Is that what you're telling me? You sir are a moron. The fact that you feel the need to dispel or, crime what's racist & what's not, proves your racist nature without question.
Nobody cares about your racist bullshit, dumbfk. Move on, sponge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949166 Jul 19, 2013
"We Irish call it malarkey" - Joe Biden
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they vote for Obama who doesn't really care one way or the other about them except to exploit their own problems instead of help them find solutions, keep them dependent on democrats and get their vote.
Retirement leaves time on your hands,
guess it is difficult at first?

Answering your own questions is funny especially when you make no sense what so ever.
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949167 Jul 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a threat against your scumbag. It's free speech, you moronic scumbag.
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Like Chicken SO WHAT

Waynesboro, MS

#949168 Jul 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is protecting Israel?
You've got alot to learn...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949169 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I've been around black people all my life, don't you?
And that my daughter's roommate in New York was black and stayed in our home? And my husband's best friend is black and has been in our home along with his wife and we've been in theirs and visited with their family and even went to the movies together.
And half of the members in my church are black?
And that I've had black friends and very much like being around many others?
Are you from the same planet as Elijah Cummings? He's the kind of black person who falls into the insane category. Right behind you.
and for five years you have posted Hate toward President Obama non stop and irrational.
We read your malarky

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949170 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are racist.
That word has become so cheap as to be meaningless...particularly in the age of Rachel Jeantel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#949171 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If black culture produces an extremely high crime rate, why is the conversation constantly diverted toward whites?
If I was black and had to deal with people recognizing the black crime problem - like Oprah did in Paris - I would be very upset. But, if I was honest with myself, I would not blame this issue on whites in NY, Paris or Paolo Alto but on black culture's refusal to deal with it.
If my daughter became a prostitute or if my son became a drug dealer, it would be very convenient of me to blame someone out there for their life choices, wouldn't it?
Black culture has been programmed for many generations to blame someone else in knee-jerk fashion for its internal failures. The Jesse Sharptons and the Magic Negro's play on this defect to a crescendo of racial screeching and rational folks are growing weary of hearing it.
very true. Its alomost to the boiling point and its sad but obama is turning up the heat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949173 Jul 19, 2013
I Like Chicken SO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>DUH! That's why the "jews" "selected" him. He's the perfect "Weapon of Mass Distraction". If a "white person" criticizes his "policies", they're labeled as "racist". If a "black person" criticizes him... Guess what? They're an "Uncle Tom".
How would you like it if we all called you a speak chucker? Guess what? We don't do that because we are not racist pigs like you are, moron.

You and your Uncle Ton, Jew and other racist & bigoted remarks are so old and boring.

You are simply a moron with no life.

Go drivel in you mental illness and pig slop, loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#949174 Jul 19, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> on the other hand,it must suck to be a store owner and have to worry that you might get robbed every time a black person comes in.
Be nice and give him the money.
Some people are desperate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,260
Abby 3-28-15 1 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 1 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr FFS- 54,567
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 2 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]