Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252077 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#949240 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are routinely profiled by blacks. In fact, they have names for them. Like creepyass cracka's.
So what is your point here aside from venting?
Is it coincidence that black crooks choose white neighborhoods?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#949241 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was obviously not the typical white guy, I get it. However, he bought into the vigilantism of the gun culture.
Having a gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem. He became the poster boy for the gun nuts. His life is fked, even if he was found not guilty. If he didn't have a gun; there'd have been a fist fight, no one would have died. He has to live with that for the rest of his life, and furthermore, I think he has some serious underlying issues of inadequacy as a man.
"silly"
Your logic is slipping, big time. trayvon did not know that Zimmerman had a gun. If he had known that it is highly unlikely he would have attacked the man, broke his nose, blackend his eye and beat his head into the concrete. Damn "silly" you are a God, you can read and interpret news and come to the conclusion that a man is inadequate? Inadequate how? His penis is not large enough? He is wham bam thank you maam kinda guy? He is not black? He does not appreciate his partner? Once again you are God, you know all.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949242 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it results in him losing re-election.
Not if he runs again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949243 Jul 19, 2013
Thank God DEMOCRAT Harry Reid told us Obama was a light skinned NEGRO.

Now that today, Obama has confirmed he is racist, I feel at least Harry Reid's NEGRO meets my expectations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949244 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same teabaggers that passed their version of the farm bill making sugar subsidies and crop-insurance permanent?
Those teabaggers?
A Farm Bill deals with farming.

Unless you have another definition you'd enjoy sharing with us, Rufus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#949245 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I've been around black people all my life, don't you?
And that my daughter's roommate in New York was black and stayed in our home? And my husband's best friend is black and has been in our home along with his wife and we've been in theirs and visited with their family and even went to the movies together.
And half of the members in my church are black?
And that I've had black friends and very much like being around many others?
Are you from the same planet as Elijah Cummings? He's the kind of black person who falls into the insane category. Right behind you.
"Lois"
If you are white in "silly's" mind you are;
- A hater
- A bigot
- A hypocrite
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949246 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the SCOTUS ruling stopped the recounts.
You don't remember because you've spent most of your life unaware but Bush and co. tried their best to tie Iraq to 9/11, just as in your scenario they also lied to the UN and the US public.
Yeah, you became aware about the time the US elected the first President who wasn't as white as you.
Don't know who you think you're fooling.
Gore could have had a statewide recount right from the beginning.

It was his choice to cherry-pick a few counties that he believed would be most to his benefit.

Once there has been one recount, what is the logic behind believing that the second recount, or the third, or the fourth will be any more accurate than the initial count.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#949248 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore could have had a statewide recount right from the beginning.
It was his choice to cherry-pick a few counties that he believed would be most to his benefit.
Once there has been one recount, what is the logic behind believing that the second recount, or the third, or the fourth will be any more accurate than the initial count.
Al "Jazeera" Gore was hoping some of his fellow corrupt Democrat would cheat for him, period.

Democrats are Scumbaggers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#949249 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
subsidized medical insurance
solar energy tax credits
wind energy tax credits
ethanol subsidies
Earned Income Tax Credit
home mortgage deduction
subsidized student loans
let's make a deal
Your family in Guatemala is dependent out your funds transfered to the village and we think more of you for this

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#949250 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was obviously not the typical white guy, I get it. However, he bought into the vigilantism of the gun culture.
Having a gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem. He became the poster boy for the gun nuts. His life is fked, even if he was found not guilty. If he didn't have a gun; there'd have been a fist fight, no one would have died. He has to live with that for the rest of his life, and furthermore, I think he has some serious underlying issues of inadequacy as a man.
white liberals with clothes hangars have done far more damage to race relations than georgy and his pistol...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949251 Jul 19, 2013
Operation Watermelon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look... "Saturn Boy'" and "WaxCoçK" are wearing the same color "skirt" with matching "pantyhose".
It's the culture...
It must hurt your neck looking up to people like me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949252 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Keep fanning those racial flames, boy.
You're doing a fine job!
How quaint. Flame-Fanning discussed by a flamingasshole.

This is like a ckscker talking about vacuum cleaners.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949253 Jul 19, 2013
Operation Watermelon wrote:
<quoted text>You are a "creepy àss cracker"(whip cracker)...
It's the culture....
And you sound like an Animal Cracker.

Probably the Hog

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949254 Jul 19, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it coincidence that black crooks choose white neighborhoods?
Famous bank robber Willie Sutton was asked point blank "Why do you rob banks, Mr. Sutton?"

"Because that's where the money is" came the quick reply.

"Leroy, why do you rob whites?"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#949255 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, if she uses the highly addictive substance she only hurts herself whereas if she has a high capacity magazine she can go all Jarod Loughner.
Hmmmm, funny thing about you people, you only want the freedom to have the stuff you want ... screw everybody else.
That my diminutive friend, is not about "rights".
Are you really this stupid? You don't think people high on heroin kill people? Funny thing about you people, you're stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#949256 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint. Flame-Fanning discussed by a flamingasshole.
This is like a ckscker talking about vacuum cleaners.
How's that go? Yeah could suck-start a Harley?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#949257 Jul 19, 2013
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
And the more I think about Barack Obama’s performance, or lack thereof, the more I think Rush Limbaugh’s analysis is right on target.
“Al Gore said the problem with Obama is he was too high. Others said nope, he was too mellow.(Well, the attitude, too high.) I had people telling me he was on Valium. I had people telling me Obama was on Valium because he’s suffering anxiety and they rolled the dice; they gave him some Valium. A headline by a guy in the New York Times, Charles Blow, called him “President Xanax.” Xanax is in the same family as Valium, I guess. It’s a sedative or whatever. There are actually people who believe Obama was on Valium because he’s so, so wired and so anxious. They had to tamp that down, and they just gave him too much.”
I admit it. I was thinking about that as I watched that so-called debate.
It seemed to me Obama was on something – or maybe off something he is usually on.
Which raises a very old, lingering question: Why has Obama refused to release – among many other things like a non-fraudulent birth certificate, student transcripts, college and university records, law school writings, passport and travel records, a legit Social Security number, etc., etc., etc.– his health records?
What is he hiding there?&#8232;
What deep, dark secrets could one of America’s youngest and most physically active occupants of the White House in history be so concerned about?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/is-obama-on-drugs/...
He's afraid that if he lets out too much information, the spaceship from Alpha Centauri will show up to take him back home to Allah Mode in the Dark Chocolate sector.

Lapeer, MI

#949258 Jul 19, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that go? Yeah could suck-start a Harley?
That's right.

But I also like this version: Yeah could suck-start a Hog and then squeal like a Pig for the rider.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#949259 Jul 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a sexual predator... like Bill Clinton. It's not been determined yet if he's a serial rapist like Bill Clinton, though.
Don't try to get anywhere with "Lily" about BJ Clinton. She's one of those "feminists" that would pull on the kneepads for ol' BJ any day of the week.

The irony of a female calling herself a "strong woman" while adoring a president that had his genitalia sucked and ejaculated in the face of a 20-year-old EMPLOYEE is amazing.
Operation Watermelon

Waynesboro, MS

#949260 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sound like an Animal Cracker.
Probably the Hog

Click:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Enter 192,385
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 1 hr Counselor48 1
Ask Amy 7-5-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 6 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 7 hr MyChicagoSteak 1
Dear Abby 7-5-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages