Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948831 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good executives know the details of their organization, not just what they are fed by a few managers.
lol! REALLY?!?!?!?!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948832 Jul 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and chechnen pshycoTic mujahaideen bombers...
"Mass. police officer releases photos of 'evil' Boston bombing suspect"
The editor-in-chief of Boston Magazine wrote in a post later on the publication’s website on Thursday that Murphy had been relieved of duty, but not fired. His status of duty was to reviewed next week, editor John Wolfson wrote.
Murphy, who described himself as a 25-year veteran of law enforcement, was relieved of his gun, badge, cameras, and police identification, according to Wolfson’s post. He was also reportedly ordered not to have any further communication with the press.
Yo, Boston PD-Do America a FAVOR--let the man publish his photographic Works of TRUTH and REALITY in peace!
And give the guy his RIGHTS back!
For Shame!
America FOR All America again-Not divide and destroy AGAINST it!!
They are trying to portray Murphy as not just another Snowden but as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. Why?

Why can't Americans see photos of a Muslim Terrorist caught using taxpayer money to do so?

Orders from the Magic Negro who tries making every Allah attack just another case of 'workplace violence'.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948833 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
All presidents take responsibility for everything that happens under their watch.
Homer thought that under Bush and Reagan.
But doesn't think that now.
"The buck slides here."
I dunno about that, "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job" comes to mind. Talk about a president not knowing what a subordinate is doing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948834 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The concept the Obama should be overseeing all these people all the time and have constant contact is asinine. Clearly none of these people posting have ever managed anyone.
Yes, that is very clear. For people who tout the "limited influence of government", they sure do believe in micro-management. Asinine indeed.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948835 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that the Gestapo will probably illegally confiscate Zimmerman's gun, but he will easily buy others.
That's should be interesting since he will have to "show face."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948836 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking news ... "President Obama is to blame for everything".
Same old song just different day
LOL
I just called President Obama and asked him to stop the rain for the weekend. He said, ok.

Lapeer, MI

#948837 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.
Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
my.my,my....what happened to thinkprogress?

Are they on a Wu Mao Dang break right now?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948839 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day President Bush left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
Republican Stock market crash under President Bush, Oct. 2008.
We still hear the republican whine over the economy the ruined.
I've yet to hear from cons how Americans benefited from that.

Apparently even Congress was having problems getting in touch with bushie boy since he was flying all over the world telling people he was leaving office.... like they didn't already know.

But then, he was acting like a beggar!

Lapeer, MI

#948840 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A bankruptcy judge will decide and both parties will take a hit.
Of course, many of the bondholders are other pension funds.
A whole lotta hurtin' goin' on....

But Brother Kwame is getting free room and board!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948841 Jul 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<Al Qaeda attacks the US in Benghazi and Obama lies for two weeks covering it up>
"Nothing to see here. Move along." - Democrats
Nope. Nothing to see there son.

I've moved along.

Clearly you haven't.

But keep screaming at the top of your lungs while standing on your soap box.
LCN Llin

United States

#948842 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno about that, "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job" comes to mind. Talk about a president not knowing what a subordinate is doing.
Thousands of people work in the executive branch.
President needs to call each up every day and ask
"What's New?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948843 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They are trying to portray Murphy as not just another Snowden but as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. Why?
Why can't Americans see photos of a Muslim Terrorist caught using taxpayer money to do so?
Orders from the Magic Negro who tries making every Allah attack just another case of 'workplace violence'.
How about photos of bin Laden, assuming that he was actually killed?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948844 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She can't stay on topic, that is a sure loser for her. Aunt 'Whac-A-Mole' Batty - http://the3amfeed.blogspot.com/2013/04/it-fee...
Poor kid is named Bubby? Future murderer for sure.

Find a photo of Aunt Batty in St. Croix!
LCN Llin

United States

#948846 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called President Obama and asked him to stop the rain for the weekend. He said, ok.
GOP is in trouble if
Benghazi returns on fox.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948847 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
....and that is what everyone else, except maybe Obama, will say to Detroit.
Well if you really do believe that I expect Republicans will be pouring into Detroit, they do know how to follow the government money and suck on that teat.

I know a company with a Republican/tea bagger as a CEO making tons of money through the recession and pissing and moaning about Obama the entire time. Turns out he has been making a ton of money because his clients were getting federal grants to buy his product as part of the stimulus package.

I do not begrudge him, he made money, he hired more people, his suppliers made money, the local area benefitted, it was win win.

But the hypocrisy.

Republicans and Democrats are all feed from the same system.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948848 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno about that, "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job" comes to mind. Talk about a president not knowing what a subordinate is doing.
'10 of 10 American men who want to bang a mule vote Democratic!'

Lapeer, MI

#948849 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Detroit is just the first Democratic-infested city to drown under the rising waters. 98% of them still voted for Obama and a convicted criminal was voted into a position of leadership in the city.
Ignoring the flood that's coming isn't a good idea.
Drowning cities should be warnings.
Later.
Over the past 50+ years, slews of Detroit City Council Members have gone to prison, too.

The Detroit Public School Board is still under the management of an EM ans has been taken over many times before at the direction of past governors.

Detroit is a cesspool of black graft and corruption that hides behind a huge Race Card and gets away with it. 60 years, so far.
LCN Llin

United States

#948850 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick has Tourette's syndrone, keeps barking out the same thing.
You are good to send money to your family in Guatemala!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#948851 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you know you are a dumbass when you drag out the CRA excuse.
You are the dumbass. CRA played a role. Morons like you who live on the Moon just blame Bush.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948853 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting howyou have a point but can't make it yourself.
'10 of 10 American men who have VERIFIED pedophile characteristics vote Democratic!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 min shell 365
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 50,620
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 3 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 5 hr Godly 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 47,496
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]