Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948803 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you seriously saying black people are the ONLY ones who have a right to feel they're the ONLY ones being treated unfairly by the police?
The overly sensitive reaction and overreaction by black leaders alone tells the story.
Sometimes I can't believe my ears when Travis Smiley and Al Sharpton say some of the unbelievably outrageous things they say.
But how do you feel about Barack Obama telling the Benghazi survivors to keep their mouths shut about what happened and them signing a nondisclosure agreement so we won't know what Obama obviously doesn't want us to know?
There's no other possible reason he would want them to sign that kind of agreement.
Stay on topic.

Here is Val Nicholas oped:
I could have been Trayvon Martin

Opinion

I grew up in a military family and we always lived in middle class neighborhoods. I was an honor student in high school as well as a student athlete running track. I even had an after-school job to earn spending money. That said, twice as a teen, I ended up looking down the barrel of police guns for no other reason that I happened to be a black teenager. I had completely forgotten about these incidents but the Zimmerman verdict opened that door again.

The first time, I was merely waiting for a bus to go to my job. Suddenly two California Highway Patrol vehicles jumped over the concrete middle island and they came screaming to a halt on either side of me kicking up a huge cloud of dust.

It was the first time I came to realize that being black was not just a magnet for racist speech and actions directed at me but also could also cost me my life had I responded to a normal human being’s natural fight or flight instinct.

http://thegrio.com/2013/07/18/i-could-have-be...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948804 Jul 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On a much smaller scale Baltimore nearly crashed and burned years ago and turned to some unique programs to pull solid citizens back into the city. The efforts must have been successful eh?
Baltimore is a great city, Homer was just there a couple months ago, the inner harbor was packed with people and thriving.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948805 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why it is that though usage among whites and blacks is about the same percentage around 70% of marijuana arrestees are black?
Then explain why it is that 70% of marijuana arrests are black when usage among blacks and whites is about the same percentage?
DOJ released a study a few years ago that demonstrated that, in death penalty cases, the color of the victim greatly influenced whether or not the guilty received the death penalty.
Yeah, there's no racism anymore.
Just to be fair that shows how useless the Civil Rights Act was and still is. Can't legislate morality, you just drive it underground.
Links. Where did you pull these numbers from?

thinkprogress? mediamatters? George Soros' Limo Driver?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

How do you know that marijuana usage is the same between whites and blacks? How many polls have you done?

Eric Racist Holder runs the DOJ so all and every piece of data is now racially biased. Get used to the George Zimmerman Effect.

Big fat grey areas are where Liberal Gobbledegook flourishes.

..and your childish posts.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948806 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking news ... "President Obama is to blame for everything".
Same old song just different day
LOL

Okay, let's pretend for a minute.

President Romney, his Republican Secretary of State and his Republican Ambassador to the UN start a lie about a terrorist attack on 9/11 right before an election leaving four Americans dead and continue to perpetrate that lie for weeks afterwards.

President Romney asks survivors of this terrorist attack to sign a Nondisclosure Agreement to remain silent about what they know.

President Romney says in front of a conservative crowd "punish our enemies" and almost immediately the IRS targets liberal citizens, donors and organizations en masse interrogating them in a manner that clearly violates their constitutional rights.

President Romney, after targeting his political enemies using the IRS, is discovered to also have access to his political enemies' personal data as well.

If we weren't pretending, you know as well as me, a President Romney would be fighting to remain in office because the liberal media would have crucified him a hundred times over already.

May I call you "oh, clueless one" from now on if you still don't get it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#948807 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking news ... "President Obama is to blame for everything".
Same old song just different day
LOL
For Obama to be blamed for anything, he'd actually have to do something.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Let's look at his resume:

Poor student at Occidental, from where he claims to have transferred to...

Columbia University where there is no record of Obama ever having been on the campus and nobody in his class ever met him, after which he moved to...

Chicago where he meets Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, then he is admitted to...

Harvard University where nobody has a clue what he did, after which he moved back to Chicago where he...

Was a community organizer and never saw the inside of a court room as a lawyer before he was put on the faculty of...

University of Chicago Law School where the real faculty there descirbes Obama as, and I quote, "lazy and unqualified", after which...

Obama starts his political career in the home of the communist terrorist William Ayers...

And the rest is a history of a lack of doing anything up to today.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948808 Jul 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan isn't in a state of emergency. It's only the city of Detroit, you fucking idiot.
How about nobody do anything and just let a city that continually gives itself cancer die?
How about changing something. If you don't change anything, only an idiot would expect something different.
Democrats instituting so-called "progressive" regressive policies caused Detroit to self destruct.
You won't change anything if you don't change politics.
Let Detroit die. Move the Tigers to Indianopolis. Move the Lions to Toronto. That's the only thing anyone cares about in Detroit.
Typical Republican mindset cut and run especially when their fellow Americans are involved. But Iraq, we must invade/destroy/rebuild and make them a Democracy. You idiots kill me. The Lions already play in Pontiac. As an aside, you are a complete azzhole, no offense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948809 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link for you yesterday, in FL you can even get a concealed carry license with a criminal record. I looked it up once for you, its your turn to do your own work.
Galt is not all that interested in Florida law.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948810 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
4 out of any four black prison inmates claim their innocence.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......
Can I sell you some Snake Oil, madame?
thinkprogress is a joke and you fit right in to their clientele.
Ask Trayvon what he was doing with a bag of women's jewelry and he'll tell you he found it on the street and he's just looking for the rightful owner.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......you are a sucker, lily.
Make that Sucker(w/a capital "S")
gFy with a capital "F" you racist swine
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948811 Jul 19, 2013
Survivor of SFO plane crash was murdered by union thug...no arrest yet.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#948812 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush bankrupted Detroit
His Great Recession didn't help.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948813 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic.
Opinion
I grew up in a military family and we always lived in middle class neighborhoods. I was an honor student in high school as well as a student athlete running track. I even had an after-school job to earn spending money. That said, twice as a teen, I ended up looking down the barrel of police guns for no other reason that I happened to be a black teenager. I had completely forgotten about these incidents but the Zimmerman verdict opened that door again.
The first time, I was merely waiting for a bus to go to my job. Suddenly two California Highway Patrol vehicles jumped over the concrete middle island and they came screaming to a halt on either side of me kicking up a huge cloud of dust.
It was the first time I came to realize that being black was not just a magnet for racist speech and actions directed at me but also could also cost me my life had I responded to a normal human being’s natural fight or flight instinct.
She can't stay on topic, that is a sure loser for her. Aunt 'Whac-A-Mole' Batty - http://the3amfeed.blogspot.com/2013/04/it-fee...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948814 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic.
Opinion
I have to assume this is a true account by a real person.

However, I do not condone police actions when they clearly overreact to any situation. I've seen it on those TV shows numerous times when hubby used to watch them.

I had to stop watching them because I'd get so angry.

But I saw them overreacting to white people, older people and even older white people. A middle-aged woman was literally pulled out of her car and thrown on the ground for not obeying orders fast enough when stopped for speeding.

All I'm asking for is perspective. It is not "hunting season" on black men by whites.

And if you really think that, you're more screwed up than even I wanted to believe.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#948815 Jul 19, 2013
Have a good weekend, everyone. Don't get blown up by one of Obama's drones, or arrested for defending yourself, or speak the truth to too many people and end up in one of Obama's detention centers after being detained indefinitely without charges.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948816 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

How would you right whiney azzholes think if Obama declared Michigan a state of emergency & sent Rahm Emanuel to be king of Michigan?
Nobody would be surprised.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#948817 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you seriously saying black people are the ONLY ones who have a right to feel they're the ONLY ones being treated unfairly by the police?
The overly sensitive reaction and overreaction by black leaders alone tells the story.
Sometimes I can't believe my ears when Travis Smiley and Al Sharpton say some of the unbelievably outrageous things they say.
But how do you feel about Barack Obama telling the Benghazi survivors to keep their mouths shut about what happened and them signing a nondisclosure agreement so we won't know what Obama obviously doesn't want us to know?
There's no other possible reason he would want them to sign that kind of agreement.
Obama didn't tell anyone to sign an NDA liar. And by the way the Virginia congressman who was on Fox an hour ago was lying out his azz.

Benghazi survivor? How many were there employed by the state department? State department personnel sign NDA's on their first day of employment dumbazz. How many were CIA employees? CIA contractors? How many of the contractors were not even American citizens?

Two books written by so called Benghazi survivors are due out soon, so much for NDA's.

More FOX nonsense to get nitwits like you all twisted up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948818 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is not all that interested in Florida law.
Translation: Galt just had his ass handed to him again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#948819 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His Great Recession didn't help.
You are talking about the recession caused by the economic disaster caused by the Democrats' subprime housing loan program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, right?
LCN Llin

United States

#948820 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's pretend for a minute.
President Romney, his Republican Secretary of State and his Republican Ambassador to the UN start a lie about a terrorist attack on 9/11 right before an election leaving four Americans dead and continue to perpetrate that lie for weeks afterwards.
President Romney asks survivors of this terrorist attack to sign a Nondisclosure Agreement to remain silent about what they know.
President Romney says in front of a conservative crowd "punish our enemies" and almost immediately the IRS targets liberal citizens, donors and organizations en masse interrogating them in a manner that clearly violates their constitutional rights.
President Romney, after targeting his political enemies using the IRS, is discovered to also have access to his political enemies' personal data as well.
If we weren't pretending, you know as well as me, a President Romney would be fighting to remain in office because the liberal media would have crucified him a hundred times over already.
May I call you "oh, clueless one" from now on if you still don't get it?
"Okay, let's pretend for a minute" -

Your posts are fox pretend!

Best was when YOU were the last to discover
"Hitler had a dark side".

Happy you now speak for Black and Hispanic people,....Amazing
LOL

LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948821 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day President Bush left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
Republican Stock market crash under President Bush, Oct. 2008.
We still hear the republican whine over the economy the ruined.
Patrick has Tourette's syndrone, keeps barking out the same thing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948822 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep hearing about it because we're being led to believe it's "hunting season" on black men by whites which is a complete and total lie.
Statistics provided by the FBI show that 91% of all black homicides are committed by black offenders.
We're just tired of being lied to. Can't wait until you and a whole lot of others are too.
Demographics come heavily into play here and the thinkprogress boobs will always play with your head where they can.

For the sake of argument, let's say that 90% of America's non-black population resides outside of urban reservations.

Given this fact, it is most likely that most crimes against whites would be by whites, of course.

But the issue here is black crime against whites which is really of crime of opportunity. Trayvon Martins will not hop a plane to Alaska to prey on elderly whites with money. They will either ride into the suburbs to whack someone or wait for a white business person to walk by in downtown Detroit.

Black crime consists mostly as crimes of opportunity. If they can, they will. Put the cheese out of reach, and they won't.

In light of these facts, it is important that we not allow the thinkprogressive propagandists to play with numbers like Tenzing does. thinkclearly is much better than thinkprogress

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]