Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#948903 Jul 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
You knew a Teabagger rally about immigration was going to get ugly.
"Earlier this week, tea party activists and GOP lawmakers gathered near the Capitol to rail against an immigration reform bill passed by the Senate.
While the event was linked to a number of controversial figures, including an organizer who has argued for eugenics and called African-Americans a 'retrograde species,' that didn't deter Republicans like Rep. Steve King (Iowa) and Sens. Jeff Sessions (Ala.) and Ted Cruz (Texas) from showing up to join the chorus against a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.
When Ken Crow -- a co-founder of the Tea Party Community -- stepped up to the microphone, however, George Zornick of The Nation said he was taken aback by the talk of 'breeding' and racial purity that followed."
Naaaa... Teabaggers aren't racist... they're just *cough* "Taxed Enough Already."
Haha, you are such a fckn emoran. The jaws of life couldn't get your head out of your ass, you lying sack of sht. You really need to pull a Trayvon and go pick a fight with a gun carrying pussy.

"The transcript:

From those incredible blood lines of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and John Smith. And all these great Americans, Martin Luther King. These great Americans who built this country. You came from them. And the unique thing about being from that part of the world, when you learn about breeding, you learn that you cannot breed Secretariat to a donkey and expect to win the Kentucky Derby. You guys have incredible DNA and donít forget it."

He calls Martin Luther King a great American and you call him a racist.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948904 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's pretend for a minute.
President Romney, his Republican Secretary of State and his Republican Ambassador to the UN start a lie about a terrorist attack on 9/11 right before an election leaving four Americans dead and continue to perpetrate that lie for weeks afterwards.
President Romney asks survivors of this terrorist attack to sign a Nondisclosure Agreement to remain silent about what they know.
President Romney says in front of a conservative crowd "punish our enemies" and almost immediately the IRS targets liberal citizens, donors and organizations en masse interrogating them in a manner that clearly violates their constitutional rights.
President Romney, after targeting his political enemies using the IRS, is discovered to also have access to his political enemies' personal data as well.
If we weren't pretending, you know as well as me, a President Romney would be fighting to remain in office because the liberal media would have crucified him a hundred times over already.
May I call you "oh, clueless one" from now on if you still don't get it?
Why do you have to pretend. A Republican President George W Bush did just that after being delivered the Presidency in a High Court coup d'etat by the Scalia 5 in 2000. Bush lied about a 9/11 /2001 attack that left massive deaths of Americans on Saadaam Hussein of Iraq, then Bush ransacked his own Justice Department of any lawyers who refused to go along with the cover-up and lacked sufficient energy for targeting prospective liberals in government defined as enemies of the Bush Administration.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948905 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
All presidents take responsibility for everything that happens under their watch.
Homer thought that under Bush and Reagan.
But doesn't think that now.
"The buck slides here."
As one of his first acts in office, the Magic Negro had 2000 Desk Placards passed out to all of his appointees that read "The Buck Stops Here"

Of course, he didn't need one of those placards after doing this.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948906 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama's news conference was truly bizarre, another example of straying from the teleprompter.
President Barack Obama's news conference illustrated his brilliance and compassion for all parties involved in the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman tragedy.

Lapeer, MI

#948907 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit blacks delivered the votes, now they expect Obama to bring home the bacon.
MY bacon.

YOUR bacon.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#948908 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rouse development at Inner Harbor was done many years ago and is primarily a tourist attraction of little benefit to the residents except for some restaurant jobs.
My post is accurate, the projects to reform that commercial as well as residential areas of the city began in the later 70's. Are you saying that the people who live in that area all work in that area?

The redo in Detroit will take awhile but first they need Rome plows, lot's of them.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948909 Jul 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing. We are not talking about some hoe-dunk corporation with a couple of hundred employees. Your ignorance is showing.
'A fish rots from the head down'
chinese proverb

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#948910 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly, once the debts are resolved.
Would you privatize ALL services, and even then, where would you get the money to pay for them?
It really doesn't look all that different than what we have now. You pay for services you use directly like water, trash, and school. The highways and interstates are owned by the State and Fed respectively, city roads could be paid for out of fees applied to some sales or property and/or vehicle fees and so on. Its not that difficult, we've only relied on government for these services for less than a century in some parts of the US.

Lapeer, MI

#948911 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Solid citizens" seems like a racist comment.
If you promise to live on the urban reservation, the State will subsidize your Purchase/Mortgage/Rent.

Read: out-state taxpayers will pick up the tab for any Urban Reservation renovations.

The Magic Negro might try this on a national level.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#948912 Jul 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Its wreckless to randomly fire a gun. She got the mandatory sentence.
Man STFU! Dick Cheney shot dude in the face while supposedly hunting , that's reckless! Basically the system is telling her that she should've shot her husband. Then &, only then can she claim SYG. For you to sit there & say some dumshit like that is, beon ignorant. I'm the asshole for expecting more from you!

Location hidden

#948913 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many fail to understand that Detroit is like a family whose credit cards are all declined when they go to the grocery store.
The city government of Detroit is bankrupt, the community of Detroit shouldn't be laden with the government's debt.

Lapeer, MI

#948914 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about photos of bin Laden, assuming that he was actually killed?
How about that Rolling Stone Magazine cover?

Terrorism with a celebrity flair brought to you by Valerie Jarret and her boy?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#948915 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called President Obama and asked him to stop the rain for the weekend. He said, ok.
You couldn't get passed the call screener. With all the diseases you carry, you're considered a WMD.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

#948916 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text> Why do you have to pretend. A Republican President George W Bush did just that after being delivered the Presidency in a High Court coup d'etat by the Scalia 5 in 2000. Bush lied about a 9/11 /2001 attack that left massive deaths of Americans on Saadaam Hussein of Iraq, then Bush ransacked his own Justice Department of any lawyers who refused to go along with the cover-up and lacked sufficient energy for targeting prospective liberals in government defined as enemies of the Bush Administration.
quit being such a dumazzz..
many conservatives did not approve of Bush II...

every Liberal loves obamma....no matter what he does....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948917 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text> It has been 'hunting season' on African-American children since Richard Nixon declared his 'war on drugs' and 'Southern strategy 'to wreck Civil Rights progressive legislation of the Kennedy/Johnson years.
Thx for the reminder, frontporchmunky!! I've been meaning to call Game & Fish to see what can be done about getting the limit increased on those......:-)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948918 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't look all that different than what we have now. You pay for services you use directly like water, trash, and school. The highways and interstates are owned by the State and Fed respectively, city roads could be paid for out of fees applied to some sales or property and/or vehicle fees and so on. Its not that difficult, we've only relied on government for these services for less than a century in some parts of the US.
Clearly Galt wants everyone to rely on government for everything from cradle to grave.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948919 Jul 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Man STFU! Dick Cheney shot dude in the face while supposedly hunting , that's reckless! Basically the system is telling her that she should've shot her husband. Then &, only then can she claim SYG. For you to sit there & say some dumshit like that is, beon ignorant. I'm the asshole for expecting more from you!
YOU STFU, spear chucker.

She shot AT the ex-husband (AND her own kids), and then the ex-husband lied about it because they "reconciled". A short time later she assaulted him again, and he came clean on the first shoot. If you ask me, they BOTH should get 20 years.....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#948920 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic.
Here is Val Nicholas oped:
I could have been Trayvon Martin
Opinion
I grew up in a military family and we always lived in middle class neighborhoods. I was an honor student in high school as well as a student athlete running track. I even had an after-school job to earn spending money. That said, twice as a teen, I ended up looking down the barrel of police guns for no other reason that I happened to be a black teenager. I had completely forgotten about these incidents but the Zimmerman verdict opened that door again.
The first time, I was merely waiting for a bus to go to my job. Suddenly two California Highway Patrol vehicles jumped over the concrete middle island and they came screaming to a halt on either side of me kicking up a huge cloud of dust.
It was the first time I came to realize that being black was not just a magnet for racist speech and actions directed at me but also could also cost me my life had I responded to a normal human beingís natural fight or flight instinct.
http://thegrio.com/2013/07/18/i-could-have-be...
That's just plain stupid. Zimmerman is not a cop and Martin wouldn't have thrown a beat down on a cop. This idiot is just jumping on the Martin bandwagon, and the idiot you are jumps with him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948921 Jul 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And so do you from what I can gather.
Galt has no use for moochers and those who demand special privileges.

Location hidden

#948922 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Links. Where did you pull these numbers from?
thinkprogress? mediamatters? George Soros' Limo Driver?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
How do you know that marijuana usage is the same between whites and blacks? How many polls have you done?
Eric Racist Holder runs the DOJ so all and every piece of data is now racially biased. Get used to the George Zimmerman Effect.
Big fat grey areas are where Liberal Gobbledegook flourishes.
..and your childish posts.
Screw you, you don't need no stinkin' links.

Dudn't do any good with the terminal stupidity y'all routinely display.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Homo Erectus 49,348
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 29 min Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 31 min reality is a crutch 1
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr Wish 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM