Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949065 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
“There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me.”
President Obama
He's playing the Race Card again and losing more Americans in the process. Solidifying his racist base, yes. But losing to non-blacks who are tired of the skin games from the Racist-In-Chief.

Now...back to Benghazi, NSA, IRS, Fast n Furious, ObamaKare and his diplomatic failures abroad.

We've had enough diversion for this month.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#949066 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did a quick retrieval of my encounters with jerk cops and can easily come up with a dozen or more. My skin is white.
The Race Card is dog-eared to a point that Jack is about to get his ass whupped for crying wolf again for the 10 millionth time in front of Liberal cameras on the Jesse Sharpton Dog & Pony Show....
I was once pulled over by a Detroit Cop for my bumper sticker during a Presidential Campaign. I was spread-eagled on my car's trunk at 4AM making me late for work. The cops had the wrong plate numbers. I was shoved into the back seat of a State Police cruiser by two black State Cops and told to shut up if I valued my life.
I was attacked while driving my car up to the P.O. Drop Box by some wacko street person. A passing cop pulled up and said to the guy "Jim! Get in the car and wait for me!". My car's hood and trunk sheet metal were dented and scratched because the guy walked across the entire vehicle stomping his feet. Bizarre.
Repeated calls to the P.D. got me nowhere. I finally gave up because that cop obviously knew Jim and was trying to protect him.
....and a long, long list of other Law Enforcement abuses.
But the Race Card crowd wants me to feel sorry for black males who are statistically the worst crime risks in all of America's melting pot. Profiling saves innocent lives.
Good post. Hope Lily read it.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#949067 Jul 19, 2013
Unions, Obamacare, and what the hell were Liberals thinking...

"In a letter sent to President Barack Obama on Thursday, Laborers International Union of North America President Terry O’Sullivan wrote that the law has “destructive consequences” for the types of health plans that cover millions of unionized construction workers and their family members."

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/19/unio...
proud2bwhite

United States

#949069 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
“There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me.”
President Obama
on the other hand,it must suck to be a store owner and have to worry that you might get robbed every time a black person comes in.

Location hidden

#949070 Jul 19, 2013
All that pot that Liberals smoke does not leave much time to watch the news...

"FNC: 1,234,000 in P2+(251,000 in 25-54)

CNN: 430,000 in P2+(162,000 in 25-54)

MSNBC: 393,000 in P2+(124,000 in 25-54)"

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/07/18/c...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#949071 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
President Obama
Obama's speech was meaningless drivel that will be taken by some as a license to riot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949072 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must know a lot about St. Croix. But any island would do. Just picked that one out of thin air.
Anywhere where sane people still exist.
Elijah Cummings, for example...he might as well be from outer space as far as I'm concerned. Nuttier than a fruitcake. Cares nothing about the country. Just cares about Elijah Cummings and his and his party's lies and cover-ups.
I'm tired of living in the same country with so many dumb people.
I think it would be a phenomenal experience for you and I hope you follow your dream. Island people are different and you might be surprised at how accepting and inclusive black islanders can be.
Do it Carol, I'd admire you for doing so.

Orlando, FL

#949073 Jul 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you have to pretend. A Republican President George W Bush did just that after being delivered the Presidency in a High Court coup d'etat by the Scalia 5 in 2000. Bush lied about a 9/11 /2001 attack that left massive deaths of Americans on Saadaam Hussein of Iraq, then Bush ransacked his own Justice Department of any lawyers who refused to go along with the cover-up and lacked sufficient energy for targeting prospective liberals in government defined as enemies of the Bush Administration.
Bush had nothing to do with the SCOTUS' decision in 2000. It could have gone either way. They determined Bush had the most votes in Florida.

He lied about nothing concerning 9/11. Bite your tongue for thinking that. Bite it hard. Until you taste blood.

He lied about nothing concerning Iraq. Kick yourself in the butt for thinking that. Then kick it again.

This post made me very angry, so shut the hell up too while you're at it.

Obama is a liar whose lies are self-serving and manipulating to preserve his party's power. But you'd be the last one to say the emperor wears no clothes.

That makes you foolish AND stupid.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949074 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's speech was meaningless drivel that will be taken by some as a license to riot.
I totally disagree, there was nothing of the sort in his speech. To deny that racism exists doesn't solve the problem. Awareness and understanding of it does.
It was well received.
There are those who are so closed minded that they can't move forward and evolve.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#949075 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
President Obama
So, Obama, when he was followed in a department store, instead of confronting the follower, just went about his business. Apparently that's all it takes to keep from being shot. Sounds like a simple solution to me.

Orlando, FL

#949076 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
So I went back to the Republican Party office, told them I was anti-choice, believe men are the superior gender, all for vaginal probing, I do not like <whisper> blacks or gays <whisper>, think we should stop feeding the poor because they all have money and big screen TV's and fancy cars etc., worship God on a daily basis and agree Obama is a Communist who's main goal is to destroy America.
They welcomed me with open arms.
Please sign here, here, and initial here.
Your head must be solid granite or cream-filled. One or the other.

Location hidden

#949077 Jul 19, 2013
"Prominent" blacks on the GZ verdict...

"Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With Zimmerman Verdict, Hits Media For Giving ‘Racists’ A ‘Platform To Vent Ignorance’"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/charles-barkley-ag...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#949078 Jul 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this legal tangle-wood was anticipated. There will be Liberal judges to appeal around, of course. That's life.
Schuette was ready and is appealing immediately. Every Union, Pension crook and interested party is going to sue, sue, sue and then sue again.
Rick Snyder and Kevin Orr knew this going in with eyes wide.
thinkprogress, the NAACP and the Magic Negro will of course try to get some mileage off of this in playing the Race Card, Partisanship and pure knee-jerk Liberalism.
Part of bankruptcy protection is to end litigation. The judge who made the ruling had three current pension lawsuits pending.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949079 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. Hope Lily read it.
After 4 years of this conversation; you must know that I am not a fan of the police or a police state mentality. My first job out of college was with the Human Rights Commission, most of the cases were investigations of police brutality, not all of the victims were black.
Dr huxtable

Havertown, PA

#949080 Jul 19, 2013
Did Obama just say he's trayvon s real father?
how can any black person know who their father is without a trip to Maury ?

Lapeer, MI

#949081 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
President Obama
I used to work a graveyard shift and returned home around 4AM. One night, I stopped in to an all-night drugstore to pick up a few things. I was the only customer in the store.

At the check-out, I struck up a conversation with the cashier, a woman in her late teens. We talked for a long time, maybe 30 minutes.
I finally left and upon returning to my car, heard a quick "Yo!" from behind me. I turned and was facing a black guy wearing a Security Uniform. He told me to open my bag. I sad "What?"

He insisted that I come back into the store for a bag inspection. If I didn't, he threatened to call the cops. I followed him back inside and he then proceeded to accuse us - the cashier and I - of stealing as a team; an inside job, so to speak.

I got very angry and told him "F*ck you. Call yer cops, azzhole" and walked out while he screamed all sorts of racial insults at me as I went through the doorway.

The following day was Saturday, my day off. I drove up there again and found her working. We talked about the prior night's stupidity.
She said that the negro security guard had been sexually harassing her for a long, long time and she wouldn't let him get in her pants. The result? He was accusing her and male customers of stealing. She said she was about to quit her job because it just wasn't worth the agony.

Affirmative Action at ACME Security Services, folks.

And now the Magic Negro starts his Race Card spiel. It falls absolutely flat for millions of Americans. Including me.

Lily? GFY and the horse that rode in on you.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#949082 Jul 19, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Antisemitism? "AFRO-asiatic"? Is "Yiddish" a semitic language?
Quote:
The Afroasiatic language family is usually considered to include the following branches:
Berber
Chadic
Cushitic
Egyptian
Omotic
Semitic
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic
Is "Yiddish" a branch of the "Afroasiatic language family"?
Click: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish
Uuh.. You shouldz be's addingz da Ebonics on yo list....

Location hidden

#949083 Jul 19, 2013
Liberals for justice...

'Let’s Go Mess Up Hollywood for Trayvon'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#949084 Jul 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama, when he was followed in a department store, instead of confronting the follower, just went about his business. Apparently that's all it takes to keep from being shot. Sounds like a simple solution to me.
The fact of the matter is that this can happen to anyone, just happens more to blacks because they are judged because of race.
It even happened to Oprah Winfrey in Paris at the Hermes store.
For every crime that a black person commits, all black people are blamed for it. That is not the case with white people.

Lapeer, MI

#949085 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I totally disagree, there was nothing of the sort in his speech. To deny that racism exists doesn't solve the problem. Awareness and understanding of it does.
It was well received.
There are those who are so closed minded that they can't move forward and evolve.
There is a false assumption that is prevalent inside of Liberal Media and it goes like this: whenever the word 'racism' is used in any conversation or news story it automatically describes white people doing nasty things.

The lie lives on inside of the Magic Negro's propaganda tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min TRD 69,608
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Gary Seven 82
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr JRB 186,863
Dear Abby 4-18-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 hr RJS 8,010
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]