Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948736 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm blackwashing white crime.
Brilliant. This was pure genius.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948737 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Betcha Rachel Jeantel overdoses first.
Rachel Jeantel will graduate from college and become the mayor of Galt's town before George Zimmerman gets his gun back.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948738 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
I went down to the local Republican Party office, asked them if I could join, told them I was pro-choice, believed women were equal(if not better) than men, said I did not believe in God and thought we should continue to feed the poor.
They told me to get the hell out.
LOL!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#948739 Jul 19, 2013
Department of Justice Will Take George Zimmerman's Gun

In the days after George Zimmerman was acquitted on second-degree-murder and manslaughter charges for his killing of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, it was revealed that Zimmerman would receive back all of his property that held during the trial, including the gun he used. But now, according to the Orlando Sentinel, the FBI has requested that Sanford, Fla., police hold the gun and all the other evidence used in the trial pending a further investigation by the Department of Justice.

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/department-justic...

you right wing nutjobs can stop crowing now.

it's time to whine!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948740 Jul 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing the history of Detroit - a city that was nearly 100 percent white 100 years ago; 85 percent in the 1950s; and ultimately a city where high rates of black crime and a black uprising in 1967 completed the genocide of whites from the Detroit - I can't help but smile. "Magazines like Ebony celebrated Detroit as the nation’s black capital, the place where, as Mayor Young put it,“blacks exercised more power than blacks anywhere in the United States.”
turn out the lights....the party is over
LCN Llin

United States

#948741 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep hearing about it because we're being led to believe it's "hunting season" on black men by whites which is a complete and total lie.
Statistics provided by the FBI show that 91% of all black homicides are committed by black offenders.
We're just tired of being lied to. Can't wait until you and a whole lot of others are too.
Carol is BLACK...she speaks for all black men and women.
Please listen.
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948742 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Detroit is just the first Democratic-infested city to drown under the rising waters. 98% of them still voted for Obama and a convicted criminal was voted into a position of leadership in the city.
Ignoring the flood that's coming isn't a good idea.
Drowning cities should be warnings.
Later.
You lack the basic understanding of what actually happened in Detroit.
Break up the banks!
Easier to blame poor people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948743 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bush took office there was a budget surplus. Unfortunately Bush ended that & ran up the debt.
Not too swift are you, dumbass.
Bush bankrupted Detroit
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948744 Jul 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you shouldn't have been wearing your "I (heart) Al Qaeda" t-shirt, moron.
Dear moron,

I've never heard of such a shirt, wear do you buy your clothes? Terrorists R Us?

GFY,

Homer
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948745 Jul 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel will graduate from college and become the mayor of Galt's town before George Zimmerman gets his gun back.
Applause!!! Maybe his pal Frank Taffe, that big mouth ignoramous that's been on tv everyday since the murder will lend him his; and maybe he'll blow his brains out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948746 Jul 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
A bunch of lesbians were beaten up by a black gang in Chicago--now what do the democrats do? nothing.
Reichsminister Holder will never prosecute blacks for hate crimes.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948747 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Homer support a US taxpayer bailout of Detroit labor unions and bondholders?
The bill is only $18 billion.
The few people remaining in Detroit are largely unaffected by the bankruptcy.
Maybe, what would be the net result of such a bailout? Do you have a non Fox News/Rightwing blog answer for me or will you be answering with your usual tripe?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948748 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of the African Americans in Michigan had their Democracy stolen by the Governor.
First Republicans want to deny the right to vote to these people, now they just cancel out their votes.
Does Suicide Intervention violate the rights of suicidal azzholes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Detroiters have long gloated over their voting black racist crooks into office for over 50 years now and, as a result, causing the city's rapid decline. Go figure.

In the interim, the city has repeatedly been running to Lansing for money in many different forms. This means that out-state taxpayers have been forced to fund Detroit's criminal behavior for more than 50 years.

$18 Billion in Affirmative Action Style Stupidity!

This governor rightfully decided that it is time that it stopped and he has the legal right as governor to fix a broken black problem. He did the responsible thing as an adult because the juvenile Detroit 'leadership' never grew up.
LCN Llin

United States

#948749 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about it being Democratically run, anymore than you could you blame the Republican governor. It's bout losing their tax base as the auto industry declined, it's basically akin to the plague that befell Europe, as populations were devastated the entire system collapsed.
This is another reason Homer is in favor of not only making illegals legal but making it easier to immigrate to the U.S., we need to keep a growing, thriving population, civilizations throughout history that do not continue to grow eventually wither and die. Probably why the Chinese have been around since ancient times.
Whoa.
Carol is an authority of this subject, does not matter the subject!
She is proceeding to explain the Black culture to you and her followers ... albeit after 12,564 posts we still are hang on every word
Please take notes . there will be a test on Friday.
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948750 Jul 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're "tired of being lied to" why not change the channel?
Phenomenal!!

Do they have fox in St. Croix? or Ecuador? That's where shindigmoran wants to move to; says they have great "medical"
Can you just see Aunt Batty roaming the streets of St. Croix?
OMG, my ribs hurt from laughing. This is better than standup comedy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948751 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible she will be granted immunity from prosecution and forced to testify again. Right now, the ax is looming over her head as the one that's going to roll.
Hopefully, she will sing like a bird.
The immunity will need to be limited to specific prior acts and not to her testimony should it later be proven false.

Lois Lerner may be the new John Dean.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#948752 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue for you:
Most people hate arrogant New York City loudmouths, including you transplanted Bocajews.
That commercial reinforces the negative stereotype of New Yorkers and is clearly intended for local consumption only.
Detroit offers an opportunity to experiment without a city government. Won't happen but I'd like to see them sell off city assets and privatize all services. There's been an influx of tech start-ups, downtown has become an entertainment hub and the landscape is literally changing with urban farms taking over entire neighborhood blocks. Development of the world's largest urban farm is underway.

I would move there. Imagine living in a city with no government and no right-wingers (too little government, too many brown people)!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948753 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear moron,
I've never heard of such a shirt, wear do you buy your clothes? Terrorists R Us?
GFY,
Homer
LOL! You're on a roll Homer.

Friday's laughfest.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948754 Jul 19, 2013
Just have to report what is breaking news.

Survivors of Benghazi were asked by several government heads including the WH to sign a NDA - Nondisclosure Agreement - to keep silent about what happened in Benghazi.

And they signed it.

So what the hell does this administration NOT want anyone to know??

This is absolutely a cover-up at the highest level.
LCN Llin

United States

#948755 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!! Maybe his pal Frank Taffe, that big mouth ignoramous that's been on tv everyday since the murder will lend him his; and maybe he'll blow his brains out.
Carol is now an authority on Black Culture, the law, the NSA, FBI, IRS, global warming...
going to lunch will check back later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 min X-TREME BIAS 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Scrutiny 178,169
Ask Amy 9-21-14 11 min Cass 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 46,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min Larissa Hernandez 4,719
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search