Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,381 - 871,400 of 1,095,493 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
News item:
This summer, checks for approximately $100 will be sent to millions of people, loudly proclaimed as a windfall from the "Affordable Care Act" (a. k. a. Obamacare.
Lord Obama is already posing with commoners (not royalty, like him) claiming credit for this token of his compassion for The Little People.
It dismays me that many people can be bought for $100. We struggle every day under 7.5%+ unemployment FOR GOING ON FIVE YEARS, small businesses folding, unending racial strife, and yet Lord Obama wants us to love him because he is distributing checks for $100.
Oh stfu dummy
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
News item:
This summer, checks for approximately $100 will be sent to millions of people, loudly proclaimed as a windfall from the "Affordable Care Act" (a. k. a. Obamacare.
Lord Obama is already posing with commoners (not royalty, like him) claiming credit for this token of his compassion for The Little People.
It dismays me that many people can be bought for $100. We struggle every day under 7.5%+ unemployment FOR GOING ON FIVE YEARS, small businesses folding, unending racial strife, and yet Lord Obama wants us to love him because he is distributing checks for $100.
Hey sleepy!

I didn't hear you cry when Bush II handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire,

And the "commoners" got a hundred bucks.

Great Republican ideas:

Tax cuts for billionaires during wars!

Hey George! Just borrow trillions for war!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
President Jimmy Carter about Zimmerman trial:
The jury made the “right decision”
Carter said based on the evidence presented by the prosecution blaming them for the way the prosecuted the case.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't followed that story; is he a sex pervert? What did he do?
If he is, I hope he does the right thing and steps down.
The rest of your post is nonsense. Who cares?
He's a sexual predator... like Bill Clinton. It's not been determined yet if he's a serial rapist like Bill Clinton, though.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as though Martin leaped from the bushes & attacked Zimmerman.
He did not.
He asked Zimmerman what he was doing.
All the dumbass Zimmerman had to say was Neighborhood Watch.
Grievance industry racists and sellout. Race Pimps Profiteers. How Jesse, RealDave, Al Sharpton, demoKrats get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business you loser...

Trayvon being exploited by you grievance peddlers, race pimp profiteers, and hate mongers for profit and vote RealDumbfückDave...

Gangsta Trayvon Martin should had went home and not be looking for a fight... He was not in Miami...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Since her day long protest speech:
She has raised over $1 million dollars!
Mostly in donations under $50 bucks, from the people.
Texas and these backwards red States, disgusting!
She's phenomenal!

Lewis Black: New York City is better than Texas because ‘F*ck you, Texas’

Listen, Texas,” he said,“trying to steal jobs from Illinois and California is one thing, but you’re going to try to trash-talk about New York? Not on my watch.”

Vowing to “fight fire with fire,” Black rolled his own ad, in which he said in voice-over,“This is New York City, the city that never sleeps. People come here from all over the world, for the freedom to live as they choose, for the variety of cultures, but most of all, for the fact that it’s not Texas.”

“Fuck you, Texas!” New Yorkers gleefully shout at the video’s climax, in a multitude of languages.

“‘Don’t mess with Texas?’” Black mocked.“Don’t fuck with New York.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/18/lewis-b...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

NEW YORK - Schneiderman: some nonprofits holding storm donations

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said that many nonprofits are withholding donations from the very people they are supposed to be helping.

Within days of Superstorm Sandy making landfall in October 2012, a number of charitable organizations started collecting donations from kindhearted souls freely giving their monies to help with Sandy relief efforts or so they thought.

Schneiderman announced that a huge amount of those donated funds have yet to be filtered to sandy victims as they were so intended.

"This is about transparency. This is about accountability," Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said. "This is about us all understanding that the money goes where the donors intended and the relief is delivered effectively and efficiently.

Schneiderman's office found that 89 charities raised more than half a billion dollars. By April, only 57 percent of that had been given in sandy relief, leaving at least $238 million still in the hands of those nonprofits and not in the hands of sandy victims.

Art Lighthall lives in Breezy Point, Queens, where more than 350 homes were destroyed during sandy.

"People are trying to rebuild these homes," he said. "They need the assistance cause in many cases they did not get the support through FEMA and in many cases they had no insurance or their insurance proceeds were small or they are fighting with insurance companies."

The biggest fundraiser was the American Red Cross with about $300 million in Sandy relief. The Red Cross said that all donations specified for Sandy relief were done so.

Schneiderman said at least 17 organizations report they may use Sandy donations for non-Sandy purposes, including future disasters.

But state Sen. Joseph Addabbo Jr. said that is a problem.

"We ask those who have retained the money collected to do the right thing: get the money out to the intended beneficiaries which are the victims of Hurricane Sandy,"

A reminder from the attorney general is to make sure that you do specify where you want your donation to go. His office said its investigation is far from over.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22869999/schneid...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Looks like our little president very well could have known more about the targeting than he wanted to admit.
Funny how the truth keeps coming back to haunt you when you try to hide it.
You ought to be pooped by scouring around so early looking for FauxNews crap to post. You should have checked Charles Grassley and his tepid moves to help Christine O'Donnell use the 'tax scandal' to try and revive interest in her wreck of a political career. "Former US Senate Candidate Christine O'Donnell revealed she has learned that her taxes were illegally tampered with."

Read More at: http://www.foxbaltimore.com/news/features/raw...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave the dumbass driver hits and kills a kid darting across the street at night.
Should Dave be immediately thrown in jail?
I would get drug tested, f*cking moron. I would get charged if I was DUI, speeding, texting, etc. There would be an investigation.

Unless I was in Florida & I ran over a black kid. Then I too could get the "Oh Well, another dead black kid"treatment.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh stfu dummy
lily will follow Obama to HELL and wonders why no one cares when miserable behavior is the issue, nothing more you loser...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Why the Right Cheers Zimmerman Verdict

In the right-wing mind, Trayvon Martin serves as a proxy for Barack Obama.

The killing of an unarmed teenage boy isn't something you'd expect to be political. You would certainly never expect it to inspire gleeful adulation from any American of supposedly "good conscience." But it appears that some Republicans -- and prominent conservative talking heads in particular -- have developed a metastasizing form of "Obama Derangement Syndrome" in the wake of George Zimmerman's acquittal for the murder of Trayvon Martin, such that Trayvon has become an object of their putrid ridicule and unapologetic racist innuendo.

What is most curious about the reactions to the Zimmerman acquittal this week is how easily, in these conservatives' minds, Trayvon serves as a proxy for Barack Obama. For, you see, what conservatives have wanted all along was to destroy the personage and legacy of this first African-American president -- for fear that his ascendance would signal a shift in the inequitable racial power dynamics that exist throughout American society.

They failed to make Obama a "one-term president" and have faltered in their incessant calls for U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to resign. The likes of radio host Rush Limbaugh and musician Ted Nugent appear to long for a golden age in which blacks "had no rights which the white man was bound to respect." Zimmerman's fatal actions against Trayvon provide a perfect metaphor for their sentiments. They see in this victim -- whose life President Obama respected and elevated when he said, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" -- a Barack of whom they could actually dispose. Trayvon by proxy becomes the Obama they can dispatch with impunity. All the racially motivated disrespect of and disregard for President Obama is, for the moment at least, displaced upon this innocent black boy.

Take a look at what we have been forced to witness this week: Limbaugh, the master race-baiter, explicitly tied the verdict to partisan politics, suggesting that Zimmerman's acquittal was, somehow, a win for conservatives. According to the radio jockey, the verdict served as an "interruption in a string of victory after victory" for liberals. He begrudged how rarely Democrats lose anymore, citing Obama's election and re-election, judicial and legislative wins on marriage equality and universal health care. It was here, as MSNBC's Alex Wagner pointed out, that Limbaugh became the first to "put a killer's acquittal on par with historic progress." She continued, "His comparison was telling, as much as it was reprehensible: Limbaugh put a spotlight on the partisan lines that cross-hash the death of Trayvon Martin. His killing and Zimmerman's exoneration have now officially entered the conservative arsenal as weapons to be deployed."

....And then there was this: Just a day after declaring the verdict a victory -- and in response to an interview of Trayvon's friend Rachel Jeantel -- Limbaugh gleefully told his audience he's now free to use the n-word, as long as he adds an "a" at the end. His mocking tone and callous indifference to Trayvon's life exposes why some have chosen to see Zimmerman's acquittal as a personal political win: because this is the kind of validation and affirmation they've been seeking since Jan. 20, 2009.

It is a modern-day lynching party. And conservatives are smiling.

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-conservative...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Facts scare them because they never support their "theories".
They should interview this democrat congress man every day on every station, every talk show and let him speak to the people. You want to talk about facts scaring a guy. Words scare this one. ROTFLMAO. He is the prize of Illinois.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter said based on the evidence presented by the prosecution blaming them for the way the prosecuted the case.
Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013

Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict..
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the “right decision...

It's the culture..

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would get drug tested, f*cking moron. I would get charged if I was DUI, speeding, texting, etc. There would be an investigation.
Unless I was in Florida & I ran over a black kid. Then I too could get the "Oh Well, another dead black kid"treatment.
actually that is in Chicago. If you ran over a big black kid in Florida they would investigate. In Chicago it happens every day. Over 90% of killings by anything are never solved. Democrats do not care.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Right Cheers Zimmerman Verdict
In the right-wing mind, Trayvon Martin serves as a proxy for Barack Obama.
The killing of an unarmed teenage boy isn't something you'd expect to be political. You would certainly never expect it to inspire gleeful adulation from any American of supposedly "good conscience." But it appears that some Republicans -- and prominent conservative talking heads in particular -- have developed a metastasizing form of "Obama Derangement Syndrome" in the wake of George Zimmerman's acquittal for the murder of Trayvon Martin, such that Trayvon has become an object of their putrid ridicule and unapologetic racist innuendo.
What is most curious about the reactions to the Zimmerman acquittal this week is how easily, in these conservatives' minds, Trayvon serves as a proxy for Barack Obama. For, you see, what conservatives have wanted all along was to destroy the personage and legacy of this first African-American president -- for fear that his ascendance would signal a shift in the inequitable racial power dynamics that exist throughout American society.
They failed to make Obama a "one-term president" and have faltered in their incessant calls for U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to resign. The likes of radio host Rush Limbaugh and musician Ted Nugent appear to long for a golden age in which blacks "had no rights which the white man was bound to respect." Zimmerman's fatal actions against Trayvon provide a perfect metaphor for their sentiments. They see in this victim -- whose life President Obama respected and elevated when he said, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" -- a Barack of whom they could actually dispose. Trayvon by proxy becomes the Obama they can dispatch with impunity. All the racially motivated disrespect of and disregard for President Obama is, for the moment at least, displaced upon this innocent black boy.
Take a look at what we have been forced to witness this week: Limbaugh, the master race-baiter, explicitly tied the verdict to partisan politics, suggesting that Zimmerman's acquittal was, somehow, a win for conservatives. According to the radio jockey, the verdict served as an "interruption in a string of victory after victory" for liberals. He begrudged how rarely Democrats lose anymore, citing Obama's election and re-election, judicial and legislative wins on marriage equality and universal health care. It was here, as MSNBC's Alex Wagner pointed out, that Limbaugh became the first to "put a killer's acquittal on par with historic progress." She continued, "His comparison was telling, as much as it was reprehensible: Limbaugh put a spotlight on the partisan lines that cross-hash the death of Trayvon Martin. His killing and Zimmerman's exoneration have now officially entered the conservative arsenal as weapons to be deployed."
....And then there was this: Just a day after declaring the verdict a victory -- and in response to an interview of Trayvon's friend Rachel Jeantel -- Limbaugh gleefully told his audience he's now free to use the n-word, as long as he adds an "a" at the end. His mocking tone and callous indifference to Trayvon's life exposes why some have chosen to see Zimmerman's acquittal as a personal political win: because this is the kind of validation and affirmation they've been seeking since Jan. 20, 2009.
It is a modern-day lynching party. And conservatives are smiling.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-conservative...
No one thought about a proxy until O'bama stated Traygone was his illegitimate son. Stupid President O'bama gets involved with state affairs. And yet his own state is the murder capital, the heroin highway, and the Cartel gate way. O'bama should do something in Chicago, shouldn't he? instead he picks on a Mexican protecting himself. O'bama hates Mexicans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

How Zimmerman’s Colorblind Trial Helps the Justice Dept.’s Case

Veteran civil rights attorneys and advocates are convinced that enough evidence of wrongdoing remains from the George Zimmerman case to allow the U.S. Department of Justice to file additional charges against Trayvon Martin’s killer.* Over a million people have signed an NAACP petition in agreement. The Justice Department has responded by reopening the investigation they started early last year, when the Sanford police still were figuring out for weeks if they would even arrest Zimmerman.

“I am concerned about this case and as we confirmed last spring, the Justice Department has an open investigation into it,” U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder told the NAACP at their national convention in Orlando yesterday.“While that inquiry is ongoing, I can promise that the Department of Justice will consider all available information before determining what action to take.”

Civil rights division attorneys in the Justice Department are working with the FBI to evaluate the Zimmerman case above and beyond what was argued in state court. There are two main differences between this federal investigation and the state’s: One, the federal government has broader resources and authority to examine everything that went wrong in the Zimmerman case; and, two, unlike the state’s prosecution, they have no reason to leave race out of it.

Actually, the Justice Department’s intervention is made possible by the state trial’s racial disappearing act. The judge presiding over the Zimmerman trial barred racial profiling evidence from arguments, and the prosecution didn’t bother bringing it up. The jury was instructed to rule based exclusively on the evidence before them, and that evidence made no reference to the idea that Zimmerman may have followed Martin because he was black.

“Race was clearly the centerpiece of the case,” Vincent Southerland, senior counsel for NAACP Legal Defense Fund, told me in a phone interview.“It was the reason for the encounter [between Zimmerman and Martin] in the first place and it’s the reason Zimmerman thought [Martin] was a criminal from the moment he laid eyes on him.”

But local and state officials aren’t built for these kinds of racial investigations; the Justice Department is.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2013/07/justic...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's phenomenal!
Lewis Black: New York City is better than Texas because ‘F*ck you, Texas’
Listen, Texas,” he said,“trying to steal jobs from Illinois and California is one thing, but you’re going to try to trash-talk about New York? Not on my watch.”
Vowing to “fight fire with fire,” Black rolled his own ad, in which he said in voice-over,“This is New York City, the city that never sleeps. People come here from all over the world, for the freedom to live as they choose, for the variety of cultures, but most of all, for the fact that it’s not Texas.”
“Fuck you, Texas!” New Yorkers gleefully shout at the video’s climax, in a multitude of languages.
“‘Don’t mess with Texas?’” Black mocked.“Don’t fuck with New York.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/18/lewis-b...
Illinois is a joke in itself. Chicago= The next Detroit. There is no way out for the people there except to leave. Liberalism has taken over. California may as well be given back to Mexico and New York? they can have the Untied Nations as their capitol. Democrat liberal bastions of hell all the states you mentioned.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sleepy!
I didn't hear you cry when Bush II handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire,
And the "commoners" got a hundred bucks.
Great Republican ideas:
Tax cuts for billionaires during wars!
Hey George! Just borrow trillions for war!
I am glad I am not a commoner is all I can say. It was another 2000 dollars in refund and then the state of Wisconsin passed out another 800 dollars. Were the commoners the ones that never worked?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Veteran civil rights attorneys and advocates are convinced that enough evidence of wrongdoing remains from the George Zimmerman case to allow the U.S. Department of Justice to file additional charges against Trayvon Martin’s killer.* Over a million people have signed an NAACP petition in agreement. The Justice Department has responded by reopening the investigation they started early last year, when the Sanford police still were figuring out for weeks if they would even arrest Zimmerman.
“I am concerned about this case and as we confirmed last spring, the Justice Department has an open investigation into it,” U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder told the NAACP at their national convention in Orlando yesterday.“While that inquiry is ongoing, I can promise that the Department of Justice will consider all available information before determining what action to take.”
Civil rights division attorneys in the Justice Department are working with the FBI to evaluate the Zimmerman case above and beyond what was argued in state court. There are two main differences between this federal investigation and the state’s: One, the federal government has broader resources and authority to examine everything that went wrong in the Zimmerman case; and, two, unlike the state’s prosecution, they have no reason to leave race out of it.
Actually, the Justice Department’s intervention is made possible by the state trial’s racial disappearing act. The judge presiding over the Zimmerman trial barred racial profiling evidence from arguments, and the prosecution didn’t bother bringing it up. The jury was instructed to rule based exclusively on the evidence before them, and that evidence made no reference to the idea that Zimmerman may have followed Martin because he was black.
“Race was clearly the centerpiece of the case,” Vincent Southerland, senior counsel for NAACP Legal Defense Fund, told me in a phone interview.“It was the reason for the encounter [between Zimmerman and Martin] in the first place and it’s the reason Zimmerman thought [Martin] was a criminal from the moment he laid eyes on him.”
But local and state officials aren’t built for these kinds of racial investigations; the Justice Department is.
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems"... Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman...

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Profiteers. Hate Peddlers and Pims. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, Sonicmoron, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise you racist...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

It's the culture..

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Barack Hussein O'bama hates Mexicans. Enough said!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••