Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,361 - 871,380 of 1,095,759 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Hate the truth
If you we're unable to vote, you'd be unable to eat....
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

were...
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
I miss President Mitt Romney.
Of course you do Carol, you're both sociopaths, pathological liars and hypocrites.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd like it Carol, it parrots all of the lies you've been spewing for a while. The biggest lie is that only "conservative groups were targeted. The fact is that groups that used the terms "Progressive", "Medical Marijuana," "Occupied Territory Advocacy," "Healthcare legislation," were also given extra scrutiny as they should have. How many "conservative" groups were denied 501(c)(4) status Carol? NONE! They were also free to operate under that status while their cases were under review. So just how were they harmed in any way? But go ahead Carol, keep flogging that dead horse and prove what a fool you are on a daily basis.
Bush expanded entitlements with Prescription Drugs under Medicare.
Largest expansion of entitlements

When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent

America continues to suffer from the Republican Stock market crash of 2008.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "Jorge Zimmerman".
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one!
I'm in full judgit meltdown mode my friends!!!!!!!!!!
Republicans best act is the all day long whine :-)
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So based on your personal experience, what is it that drops in the can son?
'If you fail to find the polling place in your district eventually you will starve!'
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
'If you fail to find the polling place in your district you will eventually starve!'

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over the facts again.

The Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effectove oversight of their Marxist CRA subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.

Now you have no excuse for repeating that obvious propaganda lie.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do Carol, you're both sociopaths, pathological liars and hypocrites.
'If the Democrats did not inform you what the hole beneath your nose is for yod'd starve!'
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
were...
Hey dummy!

Your posts look so lonely all day.

Same old.

How about this:

Federal charges for pudgy?

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

JUSTICE FOR TM.

and this:

Perry from Texas hates women? Takes away rights?

Passes excessive regulations of businesses?

Passes a law against women? <----- a republican folks!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
House Demokrats and Demokratic Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she supports the growing nationwide Occupy Wall Street movement. "God bless them"... you loser...

Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Hell when W left office...

The Hells kitchen Chiefs Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison since 2007, losing 750,000 jobs per month and still cooking-up more poison for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you idiot...

Another Hate America First OWS demoKrat you sellout...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Same old.
How about this:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
JUSTICE FOR TM.
and this:
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a snack break about an hour ago and couldn't find anything worth watching on Late Night Liberal TV. Frustrated, I switched to PBS and found Tavis Smiley doing his nightly racist thing.
No Joke: he said that white American males have no empathy for blacks whatsoever. Said that this has always puzzled him and now, with the Saint Trayvon case in the news, he asked his white male guest why this is.
His guest was a tall, lanky dude wearing a wildly multicolored Spanky And Our Gang felt thing on his head. I smiled and thought "Where did Tavis get this mentally crippled piece of Stage Prop Flotsam from?"
In a tiny, weak voice, this mealy-mouthed simpleton began explaining about how his parents were Hollywood actors and that they taught him right..... I smiled again.
Tavis had reached into the Hollywood Liberal shitbag to get a white Liberal Simpleton onto his show to show to his audience that white male empathy toward blacks only exists inside Hollywood Simpletons.(sigh)
I have heard Tavis make some of the most bizarre racist slurs over and over again throughout the years that, if spoken by a white-skinned human, would bring black rioting and WalMart looting in the blink of an eye. We live inside of a strange otherworldly bubble created, promoted and maintained by Liberal Media outlets.
...and Eric Racist Holder.
HAHAAA! You took a snack break! Did you have withdrawal symptoms? Are you getting paid to be on here 24/7?
You white supremacists have your share of travelling minstrel Uncle Toms that you trot out to prove your point; no one is buying it. Uz beki beki beki stan stan, 999, Fools. Oh, and let's thrown in Allen West, Dr. Carlson, Juan Williams, Clarence Thomas; is that it? 4 black republicans, one more delusional than the next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Same old.
How about this:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
JUSTICE FOR TM.
and this:
I hope they elect Wendy Davis for governor.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
25 black Liberals gang rape an 11 year old girl mad at Zimmerman's verdict!!!
See? Liberals, all Liberals in here and everywhere, think alike, are one and the same and are sick monsters!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13651...

try harder. with the truth this time.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

News item:

This summer, checks for approximately $100 will be sent to millions of people, loudly proclaimed as a windfall from the "Affordable Care Act" (a. k. a. Obamacare.

Lord Obama is already posing with commoners (not royalty, like him) claiming credit for this token of his compassion for The Little People.

It dismays me that many people can be bought for $100. We struggle every day under 7.5%+ unemployment FOR GOING ON FIVE YEARS, small businesses folding, unending racial strife, and yet Lord Obama wants us to love him because he is distributing checks for $100.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh, this is rich! Late night musings of two white supremacist racists, dreaming of utopia!

LoisLane59 wrote:

<quoted text>
Angst doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm wondering how much it would cost to move to St. Croix.
That has crossed my mind a hundred times since the Boy Messiah descended from the Media Clouds.

Shinningidiot wrote:

I've heard that Ecuador is great for retirement. Great medical, Banking services and low crime.

They don't have a Great Society down there.

OMG, thanks for the laugh. Let's start a fund and ship these two morans out asap!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting fun.
Let me get this straight-- if a person is following another person on a sidewalk, not saying anything, not pointing a weapon, just following, the person in front is justified by your Florida law to jump and beat the crap out of the guy in back?
Can I come to Florida and get you to walk behind me for a block or two in that case?
There was a benefit to the confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman (the "creepy-a$$ cracka"): the world has one less racist in the population.
And if I could get you to follow me thru a subdivision apparently I could reduce the population of dullards in Florida.
You act as though Martin leaped from the bushes & attacked Zimmerman.

He did not.

He asked Zimmerman what he was doing.

All the dumbass Zimmerman had to say was Neighborhood Watch.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they elect Wendy Davis for governor.
Yes!

Since her day long protest speech:

She has raised over $1 million dollars!

Mostly in donations under $50 bucks, from the people.

Texas and these backwards red States, disgusting!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I'm not finished yet.
So do you think the mayor of San Diego, a confessed sex pervert, should stay in office? Just trying to gauge your liberalness.
Are you aware the New York Times called Valerie Jarrett "the other half of Obama's brain"? Does that mean she gave the directive to go after his enemies because she's very protective, too?
I haven't followed that story; is he a sex pervert? What did he do?
If he is, I hope he does the right thing and steps down.
The rest of your post is nonsense. Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Pippa 97,783
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 49,257
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 26 min boundary painter 1,239
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 29 min boundary painter 285
Amy 8-21 31 min boundary painter 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min JOEL 68,836
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 37 min boundary painter 551
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Learn to Read 176,771

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago