Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948686 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seriously think that the CEO of a corporation or municipal agency just sits on his ass and assumes that his managers are doing a good job, without grilling them on a regular basis?
Yep. I don't think it, I know it. A good manager has confidence in the abilities of those he has placed as department heads and in their ability to manage their departments and budgets without his interference. Obviously, he meets with department heads on a regular basis but not to discuss the day to day operations or personnel matters. It's about budgets, projects and future vision. That is the way government works.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#948687 Jul 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
George Zimmerman won't be getting his gun back anytime soon after all. Good Move, Attorney General Eric Holder! "The Sanford Police Department froze its plan to return Zimmerman's gun Thursday after the FBI put a hold on evidence in the case, Sanford police spokesman Capt. James McAuliffe told the Los Angeles Times.
The FBI's request signals that the Justice Department is proceeding with its civil rights investigation into Zimmerman's killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
McAuliffe said the gun, a 9-millimeter semiautomatic, won't be returned until the department completes its investigation and had no further need for evidence in the case."
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
How about the state's attorney lying under oath to railroad Zimmerman into a court room? Don't you think that's a violation of Zimmerman's civil rights?
How about that radical left wingnut judge that tried to orchestrate a guilty verdict and abused Zimmerman's rights to the 5th Amendment. Don't you think that's a violation of Zimmerman's civil rights?

Holder has to do something to prove they haven't abandoned their ghetto base. It's all show.... move along. nothing to see here.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#948688 Jul 19, 2013
I went down to the local Republican Party office, asked them if I could join, told them I was pro-choice, believed women were equal(if not better) than men, said I did not believe in God and thought we should continue to feed the poor.

They told me to get the hell out.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948689 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't most of those murder states republican son?
interesting.
Dont know about that, but you can certainly look at the DOJ files to get a breakdown on the murder rate by ethnicity (warning; the figures aint pretty for the "homies").

Bout time for lunch; egg rolls today? Hurry it up, Long Duck Dong....:-)
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#948690 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep hearing about it because we're being led to believe it's "hunting season" on black men by whites which is a complete and total lie.
Statistics provided by the FBI show that 91% of all black homicides are committed by black offenders.
We're just tired of being lied to. Can't wait until you and a whole lot of others are too.
LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

FEDERAL CHARGES NOW!

lock that GZ in the Slammer!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948691 Jul 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Trayvon Martin was packaged as a sweet, innocent 12 year old, instead of the 17 year old troubled teen he really was. Lady Patriot, Diane Sori exposes the real Trayvon Martin in tonight’s op-ed.
http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-making-and-m...
----
Orwell knew…. Hatred is a control mechanism.
The more repressed a society the more hateful all within must be. In order for oligarchical collectivism to take hold – in order for the few to benefit over the many without recognition or revolution – hatred must be infused. Hatred leads to the “us and them” mentality which drives clever reasoning to convince people to kill and be killed in the name of an institutional godhead. The more repressive and evil an institution, the more hatred they will drive and instill.
Don't be their 'useful idiots'.
And how was George Zimmerman "packaged" ? He was never portrayed as the "creepy ass cracker" that eyewitnesses saw him as he really was.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#948692 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ya'll's" racism?
You must mean NBC. The liberal media's racism.
It's okay. I know how desperately you want to believe a lie.
You never answered the question. Why does Carol so firmly believe all these "facts" that are unknowable?

Is it the difference in Zimmerman's and Martin's height? Do you automatically assume the taller party is guilty?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948693 Jul 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My guns NEVER misfire (and I have a LOT of them).....:-)
You have poop, kiddie-boy.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948694 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no...you misunderstood.
According to Bob Woodward who spent days and days following the president and his staff around writing his book, he wrote the PRESIDENT wants a 15-minute briefing every day.
And doesn't want to hear or read anything else.
Even you, a loyal liberal, must think that's kind of odd. Just 15 minutes of his time is all this president is willing to spend to become informed about all that's going on here and abroad?
The thing is he doesn't want to know because Valerie Jarrett tells him everything he needs to know.
So he can play and pretend to be a president again.
Ah! You want things to be done the way bushie boy did it?

So... 9/11 and invasion of sovereign nations for no reason at all are what a 'good' president does?

wow.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948695 Jul 19, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush expanded entitlements with Prescription Drugs under Medicare.
Largest expansion of entitlements
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
America continues to suffer from the Republican Stock market crash of 2008.
This sort of ignorant rant is why urban reservations go broke.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948696 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would get drug tested, f*cking moron. I would get charged if I was DUI, speeding, texting, etc. There would be an investigation.
Unless I was in Florida & I ran over a black kid. Then I too could get the "Oh Well, another dead black kid"treatment.
In your state, unless you were arrested and charged, the only testing would be for alcohol, which you could also decline if you chose to do so.

The question is, would you be arrested immediately and thrown in jail pending investigation?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948697 Jul 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer would become a Republican but they don't want me. They are a pretty exclusive party these days.
Au contraire! We would welcome you with open arms!

As soon as the majority of blacks and Hispanics figure out it's costing them way too much to stay under the Democrats' tent, there'll be more than enough room in the Republicans' and, if not, we'll make it bigger.

So come on over to the side of sanity, Homer. We will congratulate you for becoming an independent thinker and helping to keep us all from drowning in the democrats River of Despair.

You'll feel so much better...and I might even cry.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948698 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks hate Jews, nothing new here.
And visa versa.

"A screaming mob of whites gathers in a public square, their placards proclaiming their hatred of blacks, their shouts of "N—-r!" reverberating and bouncing off the walls of nearby shops and homes like the ominous thunder of a coming storm. They loot shops that cater to blacks, and a prominent elected official is at the head of the mob, declaring that blacks are "a cancer" that must be eradicated.

Mississippi in the Sixties? A neo-Nazi rally? A Klan conclave?

No, it’s a recent scene in southern Tel Aviv, Israel, where Likud member of the Knesset Miri Regev – a former IDF spokesperson and prominent political figure – led a well-organized march of ultra-nationalists demanding the expulsion of all blacks from Israel."

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2013/01/06...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948699 Jul 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that MIGHT have been possible in GZ's case (since he didnt have much cash). However, its incredibly naive to think a guy with 100% of the negro thug population willing & anxious to kill him wouldn't be armed right now.
Only a nutty leftist could be that retarded.....:-)
so... where was Martin's weapon then son?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#948700 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Everyone has prejudices that aren't always about race.
Black people have prejudices that aren't always about race.
A lot of people feel disenfranchised in society for a number of reasons.
Time to move on.
Changing the subject isn't the best way to get yourself out of the holes you dig yourself into. There are better ways, if you just started with honesty you can't go too wrong.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948701 Jul 19, 2013
OK, its time for this morning's edtion of "learning to spell with rachel jeantel".

The word for this morning is "AFTERMATH".

Now, let's have lil rachel use it in a sentence:

"ah likes to be high in skool, so aftermath ah goes to the field an smoke weed".......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948702 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Right Cheers Zimmerman Verdict
In the right-wing mind, Trayvon Martin serves as a proxy for Barack Obama.
True in a sense, given that Obama's race-baiting was the only reason for this farce of a trial.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#948703 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus...
Do you even read the references you post.
You're an idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#948704 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAA! You took a snack break! Did you have withdrawal symptoms? Are you getting paid to be on here 24/7?
You white supremacists have your share of travelling minstrel Uncle Toms that you trot out to prove your point; no one is buying it. Uz beki beki beki stan stan, 999, Fools. Oh, and let's thrown in Allen West, Dr. Carlson, Juan Williams, Clarence Thomas; is that it? 4 black republicans, one more delusional than the next.
wow.

You need a seat belt and an Orthopedic Head Support, baby.

Lapeer, MI

#948705 Jul 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Oh, this is rich! Late night musings of two white supremacist racists, dreaming of utopia!
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angst doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm wondering how much it would cost to move to St. Croix.
That has crossed my mind a hundred times since the Boy Messiah descended from the Media Clouds.
Shinningidiot wrote:
I've heard that Ecuador is great for retirement. Great medical, Banking services and low crime.
They don't have a Great Society down there.
OMG, thanks for the laugh. Let's start a fund and ship these two morans out asap!
Nothing larger than $20 Bills, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 181,725
Deat Abby 12-16 35 min Sublime1 62
Amy 12-18 36 min Mister Tonka 3
Abby 12-18 38 min Mister Tonka 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 58 min Le Duped 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 21
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:20 am PST

NBC Sports 7:20AM
Will Jimmy Clausen fare better than Jay Cutler as Bears' QB?
NBC Sports 7:35 AM
What do the Bears do with Jay Cutler moving forward?
ESPN 7:40 AM
Sources: Bears 'confused' at coach's discipline
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Jarrett Payton: Stop talking about Jay Cutler's potential
CBS Sports 8:15 AM
Charles Tillman: Bears teammates still have faith in Jay Cutler