Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,565)

Showing posts 871,281 - 871,300 of1,071,149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to start over. We need this president to resign or force him to leave office by impeachment for not upholding the oath of office using the IRS to target American citizens who were perceived as political enemies. We need to throw Obamacare in the trash, start over and put back in the few good things that were in it in a new bill with input from both sides. We need Eric Holder to be fired or resign voluntarily. We need republicans to take back the Senate and keep the House.
We need to wipe the slate clean and just start over.
We need a President Mitt Romney. I really miss a President Mitt Romney.
F˙šk Mitt Romney!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was longer than that; the whole behavior by the police was to protect Zimmerman. Why wouldn't they go knock on doors in that neighborhood? Call the people on his phone? Makes no sense.
If there was a shooting death in your neighborhood, wouldn't everyone be talking about it? Asking who the victim was? I don't get it.
We'll be talking about the Fort Hood shooter's trial in 19 days with the opening statements of his trial. Zimmerman will have all but been forgotten in three weeks...five tops.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt grasped the fact that Zimmerman was hiding from a black lynch mob led by the President of the United States.
How about directing some of your sympathy and concern for the minority community toward the dozens of black teenagers murdered by each other every week in Chicago? Or don't they count?
There is no political profit to be made from black-on-black crime.

But setting up poor slob "white" Hispanics for a fall is a Gold Mine.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is black welfare mentality in microcosm. Free Cheese for everyone who knows what's going on. The rest? F*ck 'em. They're just useful idiots.
White government labor union members are the ones squealing the loudest about the Detroit bankruptcy. The plantation slaves can't afford them any more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The first few clicks are slow but it picks up quickly.
Detroit once had a fabulous vibrancy. Millions of happy, exciting, storied childhoods, business start-ups and grand neighborhoods.
From the French settlers to post WWII, it shone like a gem on the water. And then The Great Society came to town
To wit:
The Ruins of Detroit: http://www.marchandmeffre.com/detroit/index.h...
The ghosts are so depressed that they can't even howl any longer and sit in grey silence watching Saint Trayvon Parades..
I agree with that too.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist"
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Joe Biden will become anything a voter wants him to be.

He'll even remove his teeth for you and dance a Can-Can in a S.F. Bathhouse.

Votes are easy to get if you are willing to lower your morals.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling he's actually being pumped by his cousin at the same time he's typing these looney rants. Understandable........
Did you read that "bullsh´t" before you posted?

F˙škin sock!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been a LOT of strange, clueless postings coming out of Waynesboro, MS lately but all with different names attached to them.
Incest can do this.
Ghost

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to start over. We need this president to resign or force him to leave office by impeachment for not upholding the oath of office using the IRS to target American citizens who were perceived as political enemies. We need to throw Obamacare in the trash, start over and put back in the few good things that were in it in a new bill with input from both sides. We need Eric Holder to be fired or resign voluntarily. We need republicans to take back the Senate and keep the House.
We need to wipe the slate clean and just start over.
We need a President Mitt Romney. I really miss a President Mitt Romney.
I share your angst and long for a perfect world. But I also am willing to settle for something less than perfect.

The Magic Negro's 8 Year Warranty has come due. Hell, it came due 8 years ago. I want my money back.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden will become anything a voter wants him to be.
He'll even remove his teeth for you and dance a Can-Can in a S.F. Bathhouse.
Votes are easy to get if you are willing to lower your morals.
It's time to bash the "right wing" "Zionist šošk suckers". That includes you "Tricky Dick"... along with all your "semen infested socks".
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you read that "bullsh´t" before you posted?
F˙škin sock!
You'd better get back to your cousin Cletis, boy.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>your exactly right about Detroit Michigan and what happens to a society when there is no workers to pay the taxes and all you are left with is a Welfare Entitlement Society that produces nothing and depends on workers which is the end product of the LBJ & the Pseudo Liberal New Left Democrats Great Society which has proved to be detrimental to Detroit, MI and more cities are to come.
Detroit had population of 1,850,000 in 1950.

The population as of 2010 was 714,000 and falling rapidly.

90% black and Hispanic (83% black)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'

George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."

The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."

The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.

The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy, violation of his Civil Rights surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...

Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and the racist demoKratic party...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know anything about the workings of government.
The President's daily briefing is provided by the Director of National Intelligence. It does not pertain to the daily mundane workings of Cabinet departments...only "new international intelligence warranting attention and analysis of sensitive international situations."
However, even if we were talking about a municipal agency, it is expected that the various department heads manage their departments. If they have a problem, they bring it to the attention of management. Management does not have time to babysit them.
Do you seriously think that the CEO of a corporation or municipal agency just sits on his ass and assumes that his managers are doing a good job, without grilling them on a regular basis?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's time to bash the "right wing" "Zionist šošk suckers". That includes you "Tricky Dick"... along with all your "semen infested socks".
Blacks hate Jews, nothing new here.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really rich coming from a shameless shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy. Don't you dare question my love of country Carol. When your hero Mitt Romney who in college was pro war and pro draft was in France avoiding serving his country I was in uniform. Your patriotism is as phony as your supposed Christianity.
Jesus was a liberal Carol and his message was all about social justice.
You can't demonize those who believe it is up to each of us to follow Christ's example in helping the poor and those in need instead of the government to suit a political agenda.

Jesus did not have a political agenda. He probably would have scolded you for this post.

Think he had something to say about judging others too.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Quantitative Easing 3 wrote:
<quoted text>ISorry pal... I'm not a "homosexual".
It's the culture...
└ss Monkey!
Silly...
you don't have to be a homo to get bent over and violated in America...
You just have to be an idiot and Liberal...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really rich coming from a shameless shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy. Don't you dare question my love of country Carol. When your hero Mitt Romney who in college was pro war and pro draft was in France avoiding serving his country I was in uniform. Your patriotism is as phony as your supposed Christianity.
Jesus was a liberal Carol and his message was all about social justice.
Don't forget Jesus was also a rebel in his day against those who were misleading the people.

And thank goodness some of us have the gift of "discerning spirits, the wisdom to make keen judgments, the ability to discriminate and perceive with insight, and to recognize or identify good and evil in a separate and distinct way."

That would be me all over.

I can discern pretty keenly this administration is doing this nation more harm than good and can identify it in a separate and distinct way.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't demonize those who believe it is up to each of us to follow Christ's example in helping the poor and those in need instead of the government to suit a political agenda.
Jesus did not have a political agenda. He probably would have scolded you for this post.
Think he had something to say about judging others too.
Bullsh´t... Who do you think the "Pharisees" were? The "synagog of Satan(Saturn)", "those who say they are "jews" but are NOT"?
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

What is it with you dumb Ńss "homosexual" "socks" and your obsession with "SODOMY"?

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 871,281 - 871,300 of1,071,149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-9 1 hr NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••