Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,281 - 871,300 of 1,079,075 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

What is it with you dumb ss "homosexual" "socks" and your obsession with "SODOMY"?

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
White government labor union members are the ones squealing the loudest about the Detroit bankruptcy. The plantation slaves can't afford them any more.
My heart goes out to those who have lost their retirement income and medical benefits. That's a tough row to hoe after,say, 55.

Yes, it's easy to understand after-the-fact that we should never rely on government to such an extent. Look at the PIIGS in Europe.

But, still, it must really hurt. Magic Negro bailouts in THIS situation would make more sense than using taxpayer funds to buy friends like GM. But then, the Magic Negro never was a friend of the Common Man.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama say he saved Detroit?
Figures. The chickens are already coming home to roost.
Leftwing suicide.
History has already told us leftwing policies are suicide, just look at Europe, Greece, etc.
America better wake up.
Things couldn't POSSIBLY be any worse with republicans back at the helm.

I mean, the democrats screwed up with the subprime mortgage loans causing the economic crisis, and republicans could pick up the pieces a heck of a lot better than what we have now.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Detroit can now be added to cities like San Jose and San Bernardino Calif... they are sanctuary cities and are overun and packed with mojados, slashed fire, police, public services, broken street lights, park closures, pot holes, graffiti, gangs, homeless folk, entire shopping malls, grocery store, strip mall closures, sky high utility bills, raised taxes for less service, raised property tax's, the cities resemble the worst chit holes in mexcreho, and the brokedown hoods of compton and Oakland...! Health Services, Hospitals, and clinics are clogged with mojados, homeless, and poor folk... The Crazy Ass Crackers aren't so crazy after all, they have enough of Calif and are moving out....!
There are democratic leaders in these cities making three digit salaries. But shouldn't be that big of a surprise. It's never about what's good for the people or for the nation. It's always about them.

The Mayor of San Diego, for example, is a confessed pervert but thinks he should still hold office. Bet the liberals there want him to stay too. Whaddya wanna bet?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you study up on the Constitution.
The President is not tasked with keeping himself informed of the decisions made within the various Cabinet departments. The only thing that even comes close to making that one of his duties is the power assigned to him "to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments." It is ridiculous to believe that the President of the United States could possibly keep up on the day to day workings of 15 Cabinet Departments. That is not his job.
Well, that's good because this president isn't informed about anything going on right under his nose and Valerie Jarrett -("the other half of Obama's brain" as reported by the NYT - makes all the decisions for him.

And that's precisely why he's gotta go.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still wonder why the Magic Negro didn't bail them out with taxpayer money. They kept asking him.
They also asked Eric Racist Holder to see if he could bring charges of white racism that caused Deetroit's black malfeasance. Instead, Eric baby was busy pumping up phony charges against George down in Florida.
Nothing will change. Black corruption will raise its head again and again and again.......
Unless the culture get's fixed. Maybe when the Jesse Sharptons and Magic Negro's pass on and new, wiser generations appear someday.
Racial tensions have never been this bad since the civil rights movement in my lifetime.

You'd think we went back in time.

We need to start over. Two political activists are pretending to be the POTUS and Attorney General.

And I want to say to them what Laurel said to Hardy, "This is another fine mess you've gotten us into."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit had population of 1,850,000 in 1950.
The population as of 2010 was 714,000 and falling rapidly.
90% black and Hispanic (83% black)
exactly and no workers lefts just the ones on Welfare.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I share your angst and long for a perfect world. But I also am willing to settle for something less than perfect.
The Magic Negro's 8 Year Warranty has come due. Hell, it came due 8 years ago. I want my money back.
Angst doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm wondering how much it would cost to move to St. Croix.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to those who have lost their retirement income and medical benefits. That's a tough row to hoe after,say, 55.
Yes, it's easy to understand after-the-fact that we should never rely on government to such an extent. Look at the PIIGS in Europe.
But, still, it must really hurt. Magic Negro bailouts in THIS situation would make more sense than using taxpayer funds to buy friends like GM. But then, the Magic Negro never was a friend of the Common Man.
Can't even imagine what's going to happen to the people in Detroit.

Some of us said right after the election it's going to have to get really bad before this nonsense stops and things get better.

But liberals have to vote out their democratic leaders for it to happen. And not sure how bad it has to get for them to do it. Look at Lily. She'd fall on the sword first.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angst doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm wondering how much it would cost to move to St. Croix.
Hahahaha! You do know the majority of the people are black there don't you .?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Glad I'm not the only one who can discern pretty keenly this administration is doing this nation more harm than good and can identify it in a separate and distinct way.

Goodnight to those who can - and can't too.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Sorry...didn't mean to hog so many posts. Just extra chatty tonight.

But, again, goodnight.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to start over. We need this president to resign or force him to leave office by impeachment for not upholding the oath of office using the IRS to target American citizens who were perceived as political enemies. We need to throw Obamacare in the trash, start over and put back in the few good things that were in it in a new bill with input from both sides. We need Eric Holder to be fired or resign voluntarily. We need republicans to take back the Senate and keep the House.
We need to wipe the slate clean and just start over.
We need a President Mitt Romney. I really miss a President Mitt Romney.
Oh my effing word.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist"
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't find antisemitism enjoyable and I don't find loudmouth carnival clown Joey Biden funny either.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this happened overnight. Detroit city employees should have seen this coming for at least 20 tears. Their union leaders lied to them.

Who says one should be able to retire at age 55 with full medical benefits? Guess they will just need to keep working until age 65 when they can begin Medicare. Lots of others do exactly that.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You do know the majority of the people are black there don't you .?
As long as they're sane.

Just stay away from swords, Lily.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling he's actually being pumped by his cousin at the same time he's typing these looney rants. Understandable........
"Keeping it IN the family" takes on a hole new meaning, doesn't it?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Fk Mitt Romney!
Your sexual preference has been noted.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's time to bash the "right wing" "Zionist ok suckers". That includes you "Tricky Dick"... along with all your "semen infested socks".
Don't they have Mental Health Clinics in Waynesboro, MS?

It should be part of your Welfare Cheese Contract.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Facts scare them because they never support their "theories".
They're like bushie boy.... praying they get real information so they don't look like idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 45 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 57 min RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min truth 48,867
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000