Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,241 - 871,260 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I, buttplunger. I'm with roto-rooter, and I can just tell you are really clogged up......
Go play in a "man hole"... you "sht demon".

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Go play in a "man hole"... you "sht demon".
There have been a LOT of strange, clueless postings coming out of Waynesboro, MS lately but all with different names attached to them.

Incest can do this.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a Community Rectal Organizer like your boy in the oval orifice
My boy? My boy "was not elected"...so talk what you know. Hell... Mitt Romney is just as much a "Zionist ok sucker" as Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, and and other "commie Israeli agent" you feel the need to criticise.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zionist Congressmen Eric IVAN Cantor (R-VA) Serves Israeli Interests First!
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
Career Total Isreali Pac 'Donations'(read bribes):$216, 730. and raking in a total of $40, 500 Just for the 2010 congressional election alone! I ask you the voters of Richmond, Virginia's 7th Congressional district, why does this man need forty grand to campaign in a small district such as this? You can see for yourself in this link here: http://www.wrmea.com/pdf/2010election ...
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

US admits Israel is arming and training terrorist groups to create terrorism

Quote:
U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit was doomed before Dave Bing took office. At least Bing wasn't a crook like previous mayors.
Exactly

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>My boy? My boy "was not elected"...so talk what you know. Hell... Mitt Romney is just as much a "Zionist ok sucker" as Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, and and other "commie Israeli agent" you feel the need to criticise.
You are loaded for Bear and not a Bear in sight:]

Just fire into the air like Joey Biden.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Zionist Congressmen Eric IVAN Cantor (R-VA) Serves Israeli Interests First!
Quote:
Career Total Isreali Pac 'Donations'(read bribes):$216, 730. and raking in a total of $40, 500 Just for the 2010 congressional election alone! I ask you the voters of Richmond, Virginia's 7th Congressional district, why does this man need forty grand to campaign in a small district such as this? You can see for yourself in this link here: http://www.wrmea.com/pdf/2010election ...
You must save a ton on haircuts, Mr. Skinhead.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly
The word "Renaissance" has been tossed around in those feeble joke promos for "Motown" for the last - what?- 40-50 years?

A "Detroit Renaissance" is worse than "Sharknado".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What part of his (then) attorneys couldn't find him and that he had two passports did you fail to grasp?
Galt grasped the fact that Zimmerman was hiding from a black lynch mob led by the President of the United States.

How about directing some of your sympathy and concern for the minority community toward the dozens of black teenagers murdered by each other every week in Chicago? Or don't they count?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-

"Don't treat us like we ignunt"
Hahaha!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Quantitative Easing 3 wrote:
Why People Should Be Outraged at Zimmerman's 'Not Guilty' Verdict
Quote:
George Zimmerman was found "not guilty" of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. But is this right? Is this justice? There were many, many times after the moment of Martin's death that were not handled properly, and now we as a people must deal with the implications the "not guilty" verdict sets forth. Cenk Uygur details and breaks down where the case went wrong.
WTF is "Cenk Uygur" and why should anybody care what he/she thinks?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is black welfare mentality in microcosm. Free Cheese for everyone who knows what's going on. The rest? F*ck 'em. They're just useful idiots.
your exactly right about Detroit Michigan and what happens to a society when there is no workers to pay the taxes and all you are left with is a Welfare Entitlement Society that produces nothing and depends on workers which is the end product of the LBJ & the Pseudo Liberal New Left Democrats Great Society which has proved to be detrimental to Detroit, MI and more cities are to come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "Renaissance" has been tossed around in those feeble joke promos for "Motown" for the last - what?- 40-50 years?
A "Detroit Renaissance" is worse than "Sharknado".
I agree.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are loaded for Bear and not a Bear in sight:]
Just fire into the air like Joey Biden.
Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know anything about the workings of government.
The President's daily briefing is provided by the Director of National Intelligence. It does not pertain to the daily mundane workings of Cabinet departments...only "new international intelligence warranting attention and analysis of sensitive international situations."
However, even if we were talking about a municipal agency, it is expected that the various department heads manage their departments. If they have a problem, they bring it to the attention of management. Management does not have time to babysit them.
Guess that's why the lazy bastard was supposedly unaware that his IRS Commissioner was persecuting his political opponents.

After his 15-minute daily briefing, WTF else does he do except play golf.

How about putting in a 15-hour day like any other CEO?

You are clearly unaware of management principles.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a large segment of the citizenry that feel violated and used by the Magic Negro. Spied on, pizzed on and screwed over.
And the press only wants to talk about Kim Kardashian's illegitimate spawn.
We need to start over. We need this president to resign or force him to leave office by impeachment for not upholding the oath of office using the IRS to target American citizens who were perceived as political enemies. We need to throw Obamacare in the trash, start over and put back in the few good things that were in it in a new bill with input from both sides. We need Eric Holder to be fired or resign voluntarily. We need republicans to take back the Senate and keep the House.

We need to wipe the slate clean and just start over.

We need a President Mitt Romney. I really miss a President Mitt Romney.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly
The first few clicks are slow but it picks up quickly.

Detroit once had a fabulous vibrancy. Millions of happy, exciting, storied childhoods, business start-ups and grand neighborhoods.

From the French settlers to post WWII, it shone like a gem on the water. And then The Great Society came to town

To wit:

The Ruins of Detroit: http://www.marchandmeffre.com/detroit/index.h...

The ghosts are so depressed that they can't even howl any longer and sit in grey silence watching Saint Trayvon Parades..
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Go play in a "man hole"... you "sht demon".
Pass. I WILL rip off your head and sht down your gaping neckhole free of charge, however.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't save Detroit. He saved the auto industry. The auto industry has nothing to do with how Detroit manages their money.
Obama didn't "save the auto industry" either.

Ford and domestic manufacturers of foreign nameplates survived very well on their own.

All Obama did was give Government Motors to the UAW using taxpayer money.

As for Chrysler, now Fiat, the hearse is waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search