Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948428 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to start over. We need this president to resign or force him to leave office by impeachment for not upholding the oath of office using the IRS to target American citizens who were perceived as political enemies. We need to throw Obamacare in the trash, start over and put back in the few good things that were in it in a new bill with input from both sides. We need Eric Holder to be fired or resign voluntarily. We need republicans to take back the Senate and keep the House.
We need to wipe the slate clean and just start over.
We need a President Mitt Romney. I really miss a President Mitt Romney.
Oh my effing word.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948429 Jul 18, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist"
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uo-UXZ-1upsXX
I don't find antisemitism enjoyable and I don't find loudmouth carnival clown Joey Biden funny either.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948430 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to those who have lost their retirement income and medical benefits. That's a tough row to hoe after,say, 55.
Yes, it's easy to understand after-the-fact that we should never rely on government to such an extent. Look at the PIIGS in Europe.
But, still, it must really hurt. Magic Negro bailouts in THIS situation would make more sense than using taxpayer funds to buy friends like GM. But then, the Magic Negro never was a friend of the Common Man.
None of this happened overnight. Detroit city employees should have seen this coming for at least 20 tears. Their union leaders lied to them.

Who says one should be able to retire at age 55 with full medical benefits? Guess they will just need to keep working until age 65 when they can begin Medicare. Lots of others do exactly that.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948431 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You do know the majority of the people are black there don't you .?
As long as they're sane.

Just stay away from swords, Lily.

Lapeer, MI

#948432 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling he's actually being pumped by his cousin at the same time he's typing these looney rants. Understandable........
"Keeping it IN the family" takes on a hole new meaning, doesn't it?

Lapeer, MI

#948433 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>Fk Mitt Romney!
Your sexual preference has been noted.

Lapeer, MI

#948434 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>It's time to bash the "right wing" "Zionist ok suckers". That includes you "Tricky Dick"... along with all your "semen infested socks".
Don't they have Mental Health Clinics in Waynesboro, MS?

It should be part of your Welfare Cheese Contract.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948435 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Facts scare them because they never support their "theories".
They're like bushie boy.... praying they get real information so they don't look like idiots!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948436 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
lol!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948437 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they think they are such experts on it.
I just love it when they claim there's no interpreting it, then begin to interpret it!

There's no stopping the comedy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948438 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep using the word "fart" in your replies, lily you idiot.
Grow up lily.
What's the matter son? Hate the truth
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948439 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....but they are looking for an excuse and a racial one. Count on it.
Oooooo! There's that race card again!
Jad

Newark, NJ

#948440 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they have Mental Health Clinics in Waynesboro, MS?
It should be part of your Welfare Cheese Contract.
Obama is supposed to be a voice for black people but how can he? I have heard alot about black people's personal persecutions and struggles but Obama went thru none of that. How can he relate? Black people say whites can't understand their struggles with race but the truth is neither can Obama!

Lapeer, MI

#948441 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'
George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."
The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."
The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.
The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy, violation of his Civil Rights surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...
Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and the racist demoKratic party...
It's the culture...
Go George!

Right up to the White House steps.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948442 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't even imagine what's going to happen to the people in Detroit.
Some of us said right after the election it's going to have to get really bad before this nonsense stops and things get better.
But liberals have to vote out their democratic leaders for it to happen. And not sure how bad it has to get for them to do it. Look at Lily. She'd fall on the sword first.
Bankrupt cities like Detroit need to do exactly what a business or a family would do in the same situation. Trim costs to meet revenue. Prioritize essential services and eliminate all non-essential services. Reduce personnel and cut salaries if necessary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948443 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how interested the President is in the management of government.
A responsible President would want significant daily detail on State, Defense, Treasury, and Justice, but probably little on the non-Constitutional departments.
A responsible President would want immediate notification of any significant problems in any department.
Obama is too lazy to provide this level of management.
Well let's see... Condi Rice said they were at 'battle stations' per the president in August 2001.

Hmmmmmmm...... poor choice of words by someone?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948444 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word.
Well, guess I'm not finished yet.

So do you think the mayor of San Diego, a confessed sex pervert, should stay in office? Just trying to gauge your liberalness.

Are you aware the New York Times called Valerie Jarrett "the other half of Obama's brain"? Does that mean she gave the directive to go after his enemies because she's very protective, too?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#948445 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you *STILL* sitting in the same mud puddle?
Are you still eating from the same outhouse?

wow.

Lapeer, MI

#948446 Jul 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't demonize those who believe it is up to each of us to follow Christ's example in helping the poor and those in need instead of the government to suit a political agenda.
Jesus did not have a political agenda. He probably would have scolded you for this post.
Think he had something to say about judging others too.
Jesus also had something to say about hypocrites.

Matthew 23:3b-4 But do not after their works; for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulder's, but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers."

PeeDooPoop is a big flashy mouth wandering the temple to be seen by all.

Lapeer, MI

#948447 Jul 18, 2013
What is it with you dumb ss "homosexual" "socks" and your obsession with "SODOMY"?
It's the culture...
Well, if you wish to perform fellatio, that's cool, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min The Real Missyfit 47,480
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min HulkHoeGun 50,589
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min edogxxx 98,498
Abby 10-21 43 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-21 45 min edogxxx 1
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 55 min Girly girl 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,974
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,265
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info